It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Evil one the oil companies want Dead

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminis
I have no doubt of your skepticism. But here is a thought. Where should we put this ocean of batteries and parts?

Which batteries? Is your device creating power from the batteries?

I thought there was a device, which creates the power, since you stated your design is self charging.

Why do you need batteries after it's running?

You said you wuld prefer questions in your previous post. How about answering them?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
So if your invention isn't worth anything now with the new technologies you are talking about there is no reason why you can't provide us with some proof of your claim, now is there?

First off I never said the application was perfect for a stand alone purpose. You did. I was surprised that the second rate science hacks didn't bring it up sooner, and I commended you for that. I just told you why it was not a good stand alone product. Even though it works its not cost effective over the long term compared to current technologies, and the emerging ones. The target market is the electric car and nothing else. Those technologies are useless in a car.

Have the thread locked if you have absolute proof nothing exists beyond what you can comprehend or imagine. Small minds deserve nothing. I feel like some of you are the guy at the magic show that gets up and stomps around making a fuss because you can't accept that you may not understand the mechanical box the magician used to create the effect. Its not magic it is a mechanical box. Because many of the kiddies here can't wrap their heads around an idea, does not mean that it does not exist. Only that you can't figure it out on your own and that gets you a little cranky.

As we all know it took a former patent commissioner to come up with this jewel: "Everything that can be invented – has already been invented." (of course the patent office denies this one, go figure)

And the wisdom of ancient Rome: "Inventions have long since reached their limit, and I see no hope for further developments."Engineer Julius Sextus Frontinus 10A.D.

And: "There is no likelihood man can ever tap the power of the atom," ... Robert Milken, Nobel Prize winner in physics, 1923

Or perhaps we should have listened to Lord Kelvin he was both a scientist and inventor right?
"Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible"

OK i'm beaten down by the superior intellect shown here, and I should forget about it and move on since they were all good enough to talk me down and i've come to my senses.......

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

thanks dulcimer for the input on what appears to be free 60 cycle 120/240 volt power from the river of gravity from space---at least i assume thats what they are saying they have invented but are not allowed to sell it on a commercial basis because the department of energy will not permitt them to----the bs? they would have us read is too boring to stay awake for and try to understand what "they really are saying" but i'd build one for our house if i could buy the parts.i wouldnt pay another cent to the gouging power commission where i live----i dont need or want another car so wouldnt be interested in an electric car powered by free energy anyway----too many ,drunks/druggies/road rage'rs,distracted drivers and mad max's on the roads around where i live.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

...I should forget about it and move on ...

Perhaps you should...

You have post-banned Illuminis.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Because many of the kiddies here can't wrap their heads around an idea, does not mean that it does not exist.

Did you ever provide anything, for anyone to wrap their mind around, other than a belief?

You didn't even provide a theory on how it works.

But ok, let's say you don't want to disclose it.

In this case, you could at least mention, what is wrong with the original theories in science, that makes them so narrow minded and prevents us from seeing the truth..

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Have the thread locked if you have absolute proof nothing exists beyond what you can comprehend or imagine. Small minds deserve nothing. I feel like some of you are the guy at the magic show that gets up and stomps around making a fuss because you can't accept that you may not understand the mechanical box the magician used to create the effect. Its not magic it is a mechanical box. Because many of the kiddies here can't wrap their heads around an idea, does not mean that it does not exist. Only that you can't figure it out on your own and that gets you a little cranky.

I don't have to prove anything, you are the making the claim.

So now you are resorting to insulting me, thank you very much. You have to because you can't prove what you are saying and show no technical ability to be able to do what you say.

I am no "kiddy" and you would know that if you look at my profile. What I am is an electronics engineer that has investigated free energy. I only get cranky when I know someone is lying and use the same tactics over and over again.

It's very simple. Explain how your invention works. Show some data from this experiment you supposedly did. Show us ANYTHING and maybe then I will believe you.

[edit on 12/27/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

What I am is an electronics engineer that has investigated free energy. I only get cranky when I know someone is lying and use the same tactics over and over again.

You forget.. Electronic engineers have been brainwashed by our teachers into narrow mindedness and because of that, we can't think outside the box.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

I agree, but for those that can't provide evidence can talk about subjects like that in the Skunkworks forum. There is nothing wrong with it because it can't be proven either way. In this case we are not talking about a personal experience or a blurry photo. We are talking about something that can be easily proven without divulging any intellectual property if it were true.

reply to post by deezee

I remember my first motor I wanted to use as a project in machining class in college. We had to get approval for our projects, and needless to say they wouldn't let me make it. Out of the box is where I live.

[edit on 12/27/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pc is here

BTW starting the first day of the post, this machine was hit numerous times. I am bouncing from here people. Its not my machine and there is nothing on it or the network it rides on thats worth anything. Never will be.

Don't bail!!!! The fun is just starting. You can't "get over" until someone takes a shot at you and misses. Has your phone been monitered, first by the cheap guys and then by the really good guys? Does Noory (c2c) know who you are? Have a little faith. Take care -----------PC

Not the phone, but lets say they found the potter's bench. Look good enough?
Honey in the bottom of every one? Mmm sweet....

Have absolutely no working model of ZPE device(s). Anywhoo, probing, spying stuff probably related to PC's remarkable, yet imperfect clairvoyant skills. Highest quality, military grade. Ref. ------G. Noory

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Come on ATS members! You've seen my parts list, you've read my posts. Tell me I'm full of garbage, a looser, a fraud. Please, I need it. ------------------------PC

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Come on ATS members! You've seen my parts list, you've read my posts. Tell me I'm full of garbage, a looser, a fraud. Please, I need it. ------------------------PC

Frankly, I find your posts difficult to read and written in broken English. I have no idea what you mean by a "bot", and one of your links don't work.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How do you expect to be taken seriously if you can't get your point across?

Start a new thread in Science and Tech. and describe your idea and I would be more than happy to give it a once over. Anyone who thinks they know it all and can do it all on their own is going to either be disappointed or they will make up lies and claim it works when they haven't even built it yet.

I can give good tips on building motors and electronics. Here is a picture of the last motor I built.

This is by no means an over unity gain or free energy motor. I used it to test a particular drive circuit that looked interesting and learned how to design electromagnets with this model. I made every part from easily to get materials and had fun doing it.

I made each one a learning experience, and so it is not a waste of time to chase after the impossible, but do be prepared to be disappointed.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

State your claims first.

I read your posts, trying to figure out, what you're saying, but i just can't make sense of it.

Can you calm down a bit, and say what you're trying to say in a way that we can understand?

Answer the following questions for example:
- What are you building?
- What is it supposed to do?
- How does it do this?
- What is your theory of it's operation?

If you provide us with something, we will analyze it.

I think i speak for all the "skeptics", when i say that we are willing to consider all the possibilities.

You also have to understand that the "shooting down" is just as important part of the proof as the supporting claims. A good theory has to be able to withstand multiple attacks. That's what defines it! Only then can you say it's actually a good theory.

But we need something first. The OP wasn't willing to provide anything. Only his emotionally flavoured claims.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by deezee]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I have no idea what you mean by a "bot", and one of your links don't work.

I have a feeling that the "bot" is his body, and he is the one giving it instructions..

Or maybe i just got confused by the hyperactivity... I don't know.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
reply to post by Illuminis

Would you mind explaining how the quote got cut wrong? I think it's pretty straight forward. You made two contradictory statments. I find it hard to believe that you mistyped that you commute from an island to work in order to eat and llive. Or was that a badly structured hypothetical?

And have you presented to the mods the evidence that you you say you do actually have? I really don;t mean to sound so overly critical, I would just like to make this all as daylight clear and easy to follow as possible...

I wrote the quote, it was just bad format. Just a simple mix up.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by jojoKnowsBest]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by concreteconspiracy
I've raised millions of dollars for my projects through investors. They are dying to give you money so they can get a return on their money!

I have always been currious about the process of getting investors. Whats the actuall process ?

Do you send letters , issue press releases , go door to door or what?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If you really have invented such a thing, watch your back! It isn't below big corporations, oil tycoons, and oil companies to send people out to whack those who threaten their business!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ya know, I once asked my professor of economics "If you could cure cancer how rich would you be?"

He told me as rich as kings. That told me alot about the man. If you have the ability to cure cancer or cure AIDS, aren't you morally obligated to give it to the world?

Well, if you are so convinced that you would destroy the car companies, why not give it a shot? You really think they would not meet your demands? Are you nuts? During negotiations....YOU BLINKED! They won. Test them. Begin to slowly release your findings. Once they see your serious they will meet your demands, they could not afford not to!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminis

I am happy to pay you, in full, the amount you ask for in relation to your design should it be proven to work. Feel free to U2U me in relation to same or just post in this thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
He was banned for lying and obnoxious behaviour.

Besides, he was most likely just a reincarnation of a past hoaxer...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Then I guess some more of my newly ill-gotten cash is safe!

Anyone else with electric cars that work U2U me, I am looking for things to be an Angel Investor in relation to.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join