It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Evil one the oil companies want Dead

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I thought I was doing ok with English.
It goes downhill real fast with French Arabic and German.......

In some cities they have 'share bikes' where if you need one you just get on and go and drop them off at a share rack when done. Some cities have the same sort of thing for hourly car rentals, where you enroll in the plan and you just take the car and use it then drop it off. The car recording your enrollment and times you use it for billing.

The big 'if' is that if this design was dropped off in a place where it would go right back into use, it would not need to be charged until it was parked for more than an hour or two.

It does not use regenerative braking or motor reversal to charge although those two technologies could be big players if a bright mind would pick up the ball and run with them. There is a lot there to work with if you toss out the baby and the bathwater and start fresh.

Yes, I did get some very dark contacts over a three day period about 6 years ago. Right after I had approached two auto manufacturers, but my gut tells me the calls were not from them. Car manufacturers will remain regardless of oil or no oil. I have a 'last laugh' protocol in place so I'm no longer worried about hollow threats. I have to admit though I was peeking from behind the curtains for about a week after the calls came. Nothing since that time though and I am in a position now that is much different than then.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminis
I thought I was doing ok with English.

Your English is ok, but it seems that sometimes you use different but similar words and that is where people find contradictions in your posts, but I am not concerned about it, because I am used to dealing with people overseas where English is not their first language and they write the same way.

The big 'if' is that if this design was dropped off in a place where it would go right back into use, it would not need to be charged until it was parked for more than an hour or two.

It does not use regenerative braking or motor reversal to charge although those two technologies could be big players if a bright mind would pick up the ball and run with them. There is a lot there to work with if you toss out the baby and the bathwater and start fresh.

So it sounds like you are saying the car needs an "initial charge" to start moving, and as long as it keeps moving it can continue until it is stopped and after a couple of hours it looses it's charge and would need recharged in order to drive the car again. Is this correct?

How do you know this works? Did you build a prototype or a working model?

Is this something that you convert from an existing car or is the whole car different?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimTroll
Man; all these post starters ever do is just start a thread; then hold back on any information. They suck. waste time.

If you wanna actually help. do it. I do not give a crap about your story; if it has no meat. posers # off and die!

My stuff will be sent to ATS Premium for the 75 bucks. If used that will be about 2 dollars an hour for my time. Isn't inventing fun? Otherwise it will be presented in full on the main site for free. That's 0 cents an hour for my time. -------------PC

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
So it sounds like you are saying the car needs an "initial charge" to start moving, and as long as it keeps moving it can continue until it is stopped and after a couple of hours it looses it's charge and would need recharged in order to drive the car again. Is this correct?

Yes. The car must be fully charged at the start. All safeguards against battery deterioration should be followed.

How do you know this works? Did you build a prototype or a working model?

An early S-10 electric conversion was borrowed and the system installed. It was reverted and returned to the owner. Like I mentioned before, any production vehicle must be approved before its allowed on the road. Some cities have approved smaller golf cart type electrics already.

In order to get them on the road, the design would need to be incorporated into an existing DOT approved chassis. From there it would need other approvals. Car manufacturers could do some fancy footwork and make it fly, since they work closely with the DOT on every model. What no one seems to grasp is that there is an order to things designed to protect the public. There is no easy or fast track way to get these on the road. Its very complicated even when the big guys are willing to work with you. As for the folks that spouted buying and financing, well they were just talking. Nothing there at all.

Rest assured that big oil has everything under full control. The main point in the whole post is that just like me there are a lot of folks waiting in the wings with answers to peak oil but until the oil companies go into the downhill slide, the only place you will here about them is discussion boards such as this.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pc is here

My stuff will be sent to ATS Premium for the 75 bucks. If used that will be about 2 dollars an hour for my time. Isn't inventing fun? Otherwise it will be presented in full on the main site for free. That's 0 cents an hour for my time. -------------PC

Looking forward to seeing your designs. Let us know here when they are available.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yes. The car must be fully charged at the start. All safeguards against battery deterioration should be followed.

Is this a normal car battery for an electric car or is it different?

An early S-10 electric conversion was borrowed and the system installed. It was reverted and returned to the owner. Like I mentioned before, any production vehicle must be approved before its allowed on the road. Some cities have approved smaller golf cart type electrics already.

So why even put this system in a car? Why not run it continuous with a generator and have unlimited electric energy?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Looking forward to seeing your designs. Let us know here when they are available.

Thanks for the interest. Stuff is very simple. The extraction of an electric current from a preexisting magnetic field, not an electromagnetic field, by a simple mechanical means. Kinda hoakey, but free info. Maybe I should just do it on the main site, forget ATS Premium. Look for new thread like ZPE Parts List/ Real or Baloney? Need bot backup/help as not an engineer. Bots pulled/deactivated as relatives coming. Personally, I have no guts as an inventor, but the bots are fearless.
You have my personal guarantee of information being posted openly and freely on the main site. No holding back, no equivocating. ------------PC

[edit on 26-12-2007 by pc is here]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Is this a normal car battery for an electric car or is it different?

I used lead acid because they were cheap and I didn't want to damage the original set. The new coil gel cells are what should be used.

So why even put this system in a car? Why not run it continuous with a generator and have unlimited electric energy?

10K + reads to get here.

I commend you for seeing what was always in plain sight when none of the others could.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
1. DC 500 www.windbluepower.com...

2. el 1304 www.baldor.com... Efficiency&hp=%2E50&winding=34WGW959&rating=40C+AMB%2DCONT

3. 2-4k power inverter

4. deep cycle marine battery

A larger than usual pulley on the motor. The DC generator is looking for 2500 rpm, motor is at 1750.

~900 watts of additional (free) energy extracted. Try to power a single room a/c unit. Continues duty cycle, possibly 6 months. -whew- w/o a bot even. ----------------------PC

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
BTW starting the first day of the post, this machine was hit numerous times. I am bouncing from here people. Its not my machine and there is nothing on it or the network it rides on thats worth anything. Never will be.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

10K + reads to get here.

I commend you for seeing what was always in plain sight when none of the others could.

So, you going to answer his question? It's great that you've commended him and all, but you don;t seem to have actually responded to his question...

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

BTW starting the first day of the post, this machine was hit numerous times. I am bouncing from here people. Its not my machine and there is nothing on it or the network it rides on thats worth anything. Never will be.

Don't bail!!!! The fun is just starting. You can't "get over" until someone takes a shot at you and misses. Has your phone been monitered, first by the cheap guys and then by the really good guys? Does Noory (c2c) know who you are? Have a little faith. Take care -----------PC

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I used lead acid because they were cheap and I didn't want to damage the original set. The new coil gel cells are what should be used.

If you are using a regular battery, why would it loose it's power after a few hours? How could it be fine one minute and 2 hours later need recharged? When a good battery has been drained and then not used, if anything it recovers. It doesn't drain by not being used. What you describe sounds more like a capacitor, not a battery.

10K + reads to get here.

I don't think so. Others as well as myself have suggested that what you described was a free energy device only that it was being used for transportation instead of generating electricity. I thought that was a given.

That is one of the reasons I was skeptical from the start. It was because I knew that a car is not very energy efficient to begin with. It takes a lot of power and energy to move a heavy mass and overcome the friction of tires turning and wind resistance. A power plant would be much more efficient, easier to implement, and have far more application than an electric car, so that would be a logical first step for a free energy device.

Sorry but I'm not going to let you off that easy. You are now going to say that this was where you are leading, because you hadn't thought of it before. If you hadn't thought of it before, then that tells me you don't know what your talking about. Anyone that has done any real work in this area would know this.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Illuminis, you wouldn't happen to know anything about this link would you?

jnaudin.free.fr...

Uh Oh Its Magic!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer

jnaudin.free.fr...

Uh Oh Its Magic!

This guy has enthusiasm. I stand by him moderator.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer

jnaudin.free.fr...

Uh Oh Its Magic!

Yes I both know about it and researched it a bit. I do believe that wave form energy can be harvested from a magnetic field but the MEG is not even a close example of that.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Don't bail!!!! The fun is just starting. You can't "get over" until someone takes a shot at you and misses. Has your phone been monitered, first by the cheap guys and then by the really good guys? Does Noory (c2c) know who you are? Have a little faith. Take care -----------PC

Not the phone, but lets say they found the potter's bench. Look good enough?
Honey in the bottom of every one? Mmm sweet....

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

If you are using a regular battery, why would it loose it's power after a few hours? How could it be fine one minute and 2 hours later need recharged? When a good battery has been drained and then not used, if anything it recovers. It doesn't drain by not being used. What you describe sounds more like a capacitor, not a battery.

I suppose you could leave it as long as you wanted. I always but batteries back on the charger when i'm done with them. They just seem to stay fresh and fully charge each time. Every other electric car requires this, so its a non issue.

I have no doubt of your skepticism. But here is a thought. Where should we put this ocean of batteries and parts? The public whines and cries about a few lousy windmills. Where should we store this giant footprint? What is the output production vs footprint size? Then we have the upfront cost of each unit. its repair and replacement of cells, and parts on a 4-6 year cycle, or 15yrs with a high upfront on quality cells. Who in their right mind would buy in when the cost of solar is dropping by half in the near future? You are aware that silicon solar is dropping in price like a rock, and thin film is going to a wired window film?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I have no doubt of your skepticism. But here is a thought. Where should we put this ocean of batteries and parts? The public whines and cries about a few lousy windmills. Where should we store this giant footprint? What is the output production vs footprint size? Then we have the upfront cost of each unit. its repair and replacement of cells, and parts on a 4-6 year cycle, or 15yrs with a high upfront on quality cells. Who in their right mind would buy in when the cost of solar is dropping by half in the near future? You are aware that silicon solar is dropping in price like a rock, and thin film is going to a wired window film?

Now you are trying to change the subject.

In your OP you claim to have an electric car that will run forever without charging. You also claim in the title that the oil companies want you dead. You have yet to show any evidence of either of these, and around here we call that a HOAX.

So if your invention isn't worth anything now with the new technologies you are talking about there is no reason why you can't provide us with some proof of your claim, now is there?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You have yet to show any evidence of either of these, and around here we call that a HOAX.

Isn't it interesting, how all the aliens from the brotherhood of light, time travelers and ingenious inventors, who come here, after stating their claims, allways say they are not going to prove anything?

Why claim anything then?

Everybody who comes here, hopes to learn the truth. But while some are happy with believing, those who really want to KNOW, are proclaimed as narrow minded naysayers, as soon as they spot something wrong with the claims.

Wannabelievers, welcome! Everyone else, shut up!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join