It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

432 Hz contains the Devils interval.
www.mind-energy.net... (Search for 666)

Now we know the secret of 2:3 as 666 -- the Pythagorean ratio of creation obsessed over by Kepler's Rosicrucian associates

432 It is just the same as Kaballah
www.smphillips.8m.com...

440 was introduced to ban the Devils interval.
But did the NWO succeed or was it made more difficult to crack this code?

[edit on 12-8-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Hey, Where was the doggy disclaimer???? LMAO!!!!!! I've got three dancing, singing doggies here; all doing something a little different with those tones.

I finally had to turn it off as I thought they were getting a little nutty!!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Harmonics This is an amazing video that shows geometric patterns being formed by vibrating a metal plate covered with sand at different frequencies. If you turn the sound off and watch it (so the high-pitched tones don't make you crazy), it becomes like a Magical Morphing Mandala. This has nothing to do with 432hz, as different frequencies (1000hz+) are causing the patterns.

Hello
You are very wrong about your findings of these experiments.

in fact they have EVERYTHING to do with 432

every single note that produces a perfect geometric pattern is
in the the resonant frequency of 432..

it does not matter if any of the notes ARE 432hz, they are still all
rooted in the the "Resonant" frequency of 432, regardless of how high the notes go(1000hz+)
..ie-1024hz or 10.24kz is a C note in the 432 resonant frequency.
1056hz or 528 hz or 5.28kz or 10.56kz are all C notes in the resonant frequency of 440
Do you understand what I am saying about "RESONANT FREQUENCY"?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonChild02

yes you are absolutely correct...
it (440) was prominent is the USA for a long time before Joseph Goebbels
played a strong hand in attempting to make 440 a World Standard in 1939.

it became an official World Standard in 1953

edit...spelling

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Maya432]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I do apologize for manners .
but that was at the beginning of the thread over a year ago
and I did manage to quickly improve my online manners.

but thanx for helping to keep me in line lol

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I will map out all the notes in order and present them to you all.

you may be very surprised when you see the interesting progression
that this scale makes as it evolves to higher frequencies..
And I Bet my reputation that it is all rooted in 432 (every note).

it will be cool to see some of you pick apart this scale and help tell us what it might mean.

Will try to get on it as soon as I can.

thanx all
I love this 432 stuff.
its all so fascinating.

ps.
also I have some more very interesting findings that I have come across but still need to verify before I post it.
thanx again

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

This is one of my previous posts on one of the videos that you had posted:

From around 0:14 to 0:18 a shape forms. The frequency forming the shape is constant. A frequency analysis of the sound (it's somewhat distorted, but I managed to get a clear picture, and I've also done a comparison with a sine-wave generator and watched/listened to the waves resonate). The frequency is 345Hz (-/+1Hz) it is by far under 400Hz.

The cross shape, formed between 0:30 and 0:34 had a rising frequency - from 485Hz to 495Hz. (432Hz skipped already, no shape was formed).

This may account for the different resonant frequencies that objects have. But, unfortunately, in the video stated there is not a single piece of evidence that 432Hz and its' resonance multiples do that to salt.

On the other hand, the whole 432Hz row (-32 cents from 440Hz)

-32 CENTS 256.835 272.107 288.287 305.429 323.591 342.832 363.220 384.816 407.699 431.942 457.627 484.838

Does have 342.832Hz, which is pretty close to the frequency in the video. The note would be F (A being 432Hz). 484.838Hz is also close to the second one - note B (A being 432Hz). So yes, the 432Hz Pitch may account for it.

On the other hand, the standard ----0---- 261.626 277.183 293.665 311.127 329.628 349.228 369.996 391.995 415.305 440.000 466.164 493.883 (0 cents from 440Hz) row, has also got 349Hz as note F (first shape) and 391 does not fall into being anywhere near any note. But again, the I'm very sure that the frequency at 0:18 was 345Hz. Needs lots of experimenting.

My bet is that neither 440, nor 432 are playing a role here, since the frequencies of both scales do not match the frequency that structured the shapes in the video. Anyone with scientific explanation for the video - please step forward.

As you can see I've analyzed the whole scale, ALL the frequencies. I wasn't looking for 432 specifically but ALL THE RESONANT FREQUENCIES of the 432 scale.

What we're dealing with in these videos is most probably the resonant frequency of the material used - i.e. salt. If you try the experiment with granules of sugar, wheat, ice crystals, or any other powder - you'll find that you will get completely different results at different frequencies!

[edit on 13/8/09 by MastaG]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
thank you very much for this thread, im very happy to see that it gets a lot of diserved attencion,i didnt know about this until now,and boy i hate the nwo.
allright so you think if i convert my mp3,wav,flac to mp3 43000hz it will do the trick?couse i listened to the myspace page songs and they all sounded so clear and....spiritual..i am a musicoholic and i feel the different vibrations
could some one U2U me how can i convert my songs to 432hz i can get any program just tell me how

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

43000Hz? There's no such sampling frequency... 44.1, 48kHz - yes. But 43? There's no way. You must convert the whole song with a PITCH SHIFTER. Please review the last few pages, there have been a few guides on how to do that from a few members any myself. You can also U2U me if you have questions or require further assistance.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MastaG

fair call with the point about the resonant frequencies of salt* as the medium as opposed to other mediums its an interesting argument & I'd be very interested in some evidence to support this idea if you can provide.

However I noticed in your quote it says -32 cents
For anyone who doesn't already know;
there is a more accurate figure now available...

to achieve the 8hz difference (going down the bandwidth) from 440 to 432hz is exactly 31.766653633429414cents.

Source - users.abo.fi...

So For E.G. "Sony acid pro 7.0" can do adjustments to 3 decimal points (cents) of accuracy.
so you can enter -0.317 & then round up the remaining digits to 8 (-0.318)

Please to anyone reading this:
Try to pitch shift by AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE to -31.766653633429414cents in order to drop the 440hz to 432hz by as close to 8hz as possible.

I've included the above correction for the purpose of clarification & accuracy among new readers who might not read the full collection of earlier posts.

*It would be interesting also to find out what the resonant frequency is of the (?)% water flowing around our body, perhaps if you knew the salinity levels & the resonant frequency of water to add to that of salt you could determine it for yourself?

for that matter, what are the resonant frequencies found inside the body?
like the chest cavity/rib cage bit... bones...blood..?
theoretically you could fine tune music & tones to stimulate different areas of the body......

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

[edit on 13/8/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Working on that. And yes, your number is more accurate. -32 cents is what most Audio Editors and their Pitch Shifters are able to provide, i.e. no decimals. I've in fact calculated that number and even the percentage needed for your favorite Audio Editors in one of my earlier posts.

Thank you for pointing that out. I will post anything I find on the resonant frequencies of materials as soon as I can. Apparently the phenomena that is causing that is called SOUND WAVE INTERFERENCE. Looking more into that right now. There are 2 types of wave interferences - constructive and destructive. Destructive interference is more or less the effect that you get with phase cancellation techniques, i.e. SILENCE. The salt grains are actually falling into the SILENCE, like into holes, pushed by the constructive interference (vibrations) into those nice patterns.

I've also gone through most of the comments in the video, people seem to have interesting explanations for the phenomena; here are some good ones:

It is the visualization of the nodes. The white places where the wave causes no motion of the plate (nodes). The black places are black because the motion of the plate bounces the salt away.

Alright.
So the rice is sitting on a surface which is connected to a frequency generator. When you see the rice "rest" in a pattern, it's just reacting to the fundamental frequency of the surface it's on, and the pattern is produced by the nodes of the waves moving through the medium. Multiple patterns are produced by the multiple harmonic fundamental. frequencies. I think that's right...

Yeah, the grains always fall into the nodes of the standing waves in the plate, which are a property of the shape and material, and are always the same for a given frequency.

t's not a doppler effect. It's resonance. The plate resonates at certain frequences, and the sugar/sand or whatever only stays in the lowest parts. As the sounds go up, more waves apear. Very good way to visualise that, must have been fun to do. The science behind it is quite easy, but it does make a good example of resonance

And a very nice website - Cymatics, which is actually the science studying the phenomena.

Cymatics, the study of wave phenomena and vibration, is a scientific methodology that demonstrates the vibratory nature of matter and the transformational nature of sound. It is sound science, and amazingly cool!

www.cymaticsource.com...

Isn't that informative though. Better read:

Cymatics is the study of visible sound and vibration, typically on the surface of a plate, diaphragm or membrane. Directly visualizing vibrations involves using sound to excite media often in the form of particles, pastes and liquids.

The generic term for this field of science is the study of 'modal phenomena,’ named 'Cymatics' by Hans Jenny, a Swiss medical doctor and a pioneer in this field. The word 'Cymatics' derives from the Greek 'kuma' meaning 'billow' or 'wave,' to describe the periodic effects that sound and vibration has on matter.

The apparatus employed can be simple, such as a Chladni Plate (a flat brass plate excited by a violin bow) or advanced such as the CymaScope, a laboratory instrument that makes visible the inherent geometries within sound and music.

en.wikipedia.org...

And there's also a Cymatics Software available. You can build your own surfaces and choose the exciters. Cymatics has something to do with dolphin communication as well, didn't read much about that yet.

Cymatic offers a wide range of excitation functions to attain varied timbres and textures from the physical model. The figure to the left shows Cymatic’s excitation dialogue is used to select the type of excitation, its physical properties and its position on the instrument. The dialog box shows the currently available excitation options.

Multiple excitations of different types can be applied to the same instrument e.g bowing, plucking and a live audio input at the same time. The live audio input allows the user to excite the physical model using an external sound source such as a microphone, a line in or a wave file.

www-users.york.ac.uk...

And WOOT! A 60-minute interview on Cymatics:

Google Video Link

And this:

Google Video Link

Salt is for n00bs

I am also going to experiment thoroughly with my own setup, using rice, sugar, salt and different vibrating plates. I am most sure to find that the frequency scale will vary according to the plate material or the grains. I will post up my experiment results as soon as possible.

[edit on 13/8/09 by MastaG]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
reply to post by MastaG

fair call with the point about the resonant frequencies of salt* as the medium as opposed to other mediums its an interesting argument & I'd be very interested in some evidence to support this idea if you can provide.

However I noticed in your quote it says -32 cents
For anyone who doesn't already know;
there is a more accurate figure now available...

to achieve the 8hz difference (going down the bandwidth) from 440 to 432hz is exactly 31.766653633429414cents.

Source - users.abo.fi...

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

440 - 432 gives the same result as 55 - 54 difference on above link.
Both 432 and 54 are harmonic numbers.

55 Remembers us to J.S. Bach.

Bach = 2 + 1 + 3 + 8 = 14 = 11 (earth) + 3 (moon)
J.S. Bach = 9 + 18 + 2 + 1 + 3 + 8 = 27 + 14 = 41
In old German notation, as in Latin, "I" and "J" were the same letter

www.tjako.sollie-dsl.nl...

44=30+14 (=3*10+14 =XXX+14)(or maybe 41+3=J.S.Bach+Holy Trinity)
JSBach + Bach = 41 + 14 = 55

Search the Internet on:
> JS Bach 14 41 gematria
and you find a lot of interesting articles.

Bach 14 number can be decoded as:
11 x 360 = 3960 (Radius earth)
3 x 360 = 1080 (Radius moon)
14 x 360 = 5040 (Radius earth + moon) (Plato 's secret code)

5040 x (22/7) PI = 31680 = 72 x 440 = 60 x 528

Some more fanciful writers, like Kees van Houten and Marius Kasbergen have tried to establish a Rosicrucian connection

www.mastermason.com...

[edit on 13-8-2009 by hawk123]

[edit on 13-8-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MastaG

awesome post man, very informative,
& i'll check out those vids tomorrow..
so I'm trying to remember if these nodes, 'holes' of a very narrow bandwidth are the same thing as the 'notch' in a 'notch filter'....maybe the rice isn't the picture but the gap between, maybe we've all been looking at the space around the object and not the object itself i.e. the spaces on the plate not covered by rice...i don't know if it matters..
~~~
I've been researching the resonant frequencies of the human body & resonance in general I'll post key points later but for now here are the websites I found...
~~~
Human Resonance - can't remember if this sites been mentioned here yet but there's vast amounts of info on this site regarding Schumann resonance, planetary standing waves & solar flares, etc.
~~~
Vibration and Resonant Frequency - talks about resonant freq of diseases,etc & test equip used by docs to detect...
~~~
Bio resonance therapy article
~~~
Info Re: the resonant freq of human bodydoesn't make much sense to me, probably bollocks.
however comment 11 by Dr. Gurpreet Singh - November 23, 2008 is interesting.
~~~
Vegetative Resonance Test “IMEDIS-TEST” [relates to above link]
~~~
Sacred sound instruments
... According to tradition, the bowls (tibetan singing bowls) are made, in ceremony, of seven metals,
one metal for each of the planets:
Gold the Sun,
Silver the Moon,
Mercury for Mercury,
Copper for Venus,
Iron for Mars,
Tin for Jupiter,
Lead for Saturn.
~~~
Hawk123, I'm hoping you know something about the significance of the planet/metal data above & how its connected?
eg, the Gematria of the planets & of the resonant freq of the metals? or some other measurable quality regarding the metals?
~~~
Ghanta and Dorje...made of a 12-metal alloy consisting of silver, nickel, copper, zinc, antimony, tin, lead, cobalt, bismuth, arsenic, cadmium and iron....
~~~
Evidence that gongmaking known as early as 3000BC......
alchemy sources put the gong as far out as 16000BC...
Sacred Gongmakers use an alloy recipe, which may contain 70-80% copper and 20-30% tin, with the addition of silver, lead, nickel, iron, zinc, or meteorite....
~~~
chinese spouting bowl, peru shaman whistle, etc
...A very unique artifact of the ancient Tao tradition of China. Created during the Han dynasty in the 5th century BC.
....These ingenious bowls create 'standing waves' which produces water to spout up to 3 ft. high
~~~
chinese spouting bowl
~~~
vid explain resonance
~~~
and another
~~~
more on peru whistling bottles
~~~
res frew of human body
~~~

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
damned word limit+huge font...
more links.
~~~
Gyorgy-Buzsaki-Rhythms-of-the-Brain-2006 full book
interview with author (audio)
interview transcript (pdf)
~~~
A Modal Analysis of Resonance during the Whole-Body Vibration
~~~
2pPP3. The effects of high intensity pure tone on visual field, eye fixation, pupil size, and visual false positive and negative errors.
2aPP8. Standardization of infrasounds and low-frequency noises for
health benefits on humans.
2pPP10. Noise addiction.
~~~
1pNS2. Infrasounds and biorhythms of the human brain
1pNS1. Effects of acoustic impulses on hearing.
~~~
1aBB1. Modeling and direct visualization of temperature rise induced
by high-intensity ultrasound in tissue

~~~
4aNS1. The effects of airborne vibration on human body vibration response.
4aPA3. Avalanches, Barkhausen noise, and disorder-induced critical behavior.
~~~
2aBB5. Effect of contrast agent on the incidence of ultrasoundinduced lung hemorrhage in rats.
2aMU7. The rams horn in western history.
2aEA13. Infrasonic windscreen.
2aEA5. Frequency shift of a rotating-imbalance vibration source
caused by radiative damping in the surrounding medium.
~~~
synchrony noticed in addresses found at the above link -

Ste. 216, Beaverton, OR 97005

Daly-Standlee and Associates, 4900 Southwest Griffith Drive, Suite 216, Beaverton, Oregon 97005

Department of Electrical Engineering, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43210

200-41 Timitsuka, Hamamatsu 432-8002, Japan

The Ohio State Univ., 930 Kinnear Rd., Columbus,
OH 43212

Ahmet Selamet _Dept. of Mech. Eng., Ohio State Univ., 930
Kinnear Rd., Columbus, OH 43212-1443

_Ford Motor Co., Dearborn, MI 48121_
~~~
Biological effects of intense sound
-Sound absorbtion at the surface of the body of man and animals
-the mechanical impedance of the surface of the human body
~~~
Discussion of human resonant frequency
~~~
Resonant Response Of The Human Nervous System
~~~
Resonant Frequencies and the Human Brain
~~~
that last one is particularly interesting...
P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

528 HEALING EFFECTS

Be aware of he NWO Healing 528 codes.
First Horowitz blames the NWO on the vaccinations with Mercury.
His healing method is the LiveH2O 528 Hertz code.

Horowitz is a yoga master and a member of the Knights of Malta
He was also KNIGHTED on November 12, 2006 by leaders of
the Sovereign Order of Orthodox Knights Hospitaller of Saint John of Jerusalem

www.tetrahedron.org...

He published the Real Da Vinci code.
Again with LOVE CODE 528
web.mac.com...

Now first the NWO creates a problem with vaccinations but the solution is even
worser (528 Baphomet code)

The following link shows:
www.hydrosonics.org...
A major clue came from realizing that [528] / by [6] = [88]
(i.e. the mercury planet sideral)

Now it is clear why the NWO vaccinations contain Mercury.
5 x 88 = 440 and 6 x 88 = 528 Hz.
But the NWO cure is even worser with LiveH2O

Famous speaches linked to 528 Hz

holyspiritvictorious4ever.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
reply to post by MastaG

....maybe the rice isn't the picture but the gap between, maybe we've all been looking at the space around the object and not the object itself i.e. the spaces on the plate not covered by rice...i don't know if it matters..

Exactly! That's what I'm prone to believe right now, as it's very plausible. I will experiment with different materials the salt is placed on - the dead-spots on different materials should be different, thus different patterns and shapes. Great links! Starred + Bookmarked, will go through them this weekend!

As for the Notch Filter - yes! The frequencies that are not notched are silenced (depending on the Q - the bandwidtch). This means that patterns of VIBRATION will emerge at a certain frequency, the VIBRATING patterns will dislodge the particles into the NON-VIBRATING areas forming the shapes. As the 'notch' moves further up other structures start to vibrate displacing the salt and letting it fall into the SILENT NON-VIBRATING areas of the surface. I am currently looking into materials and vibration of materials and sound wave conduction.It's very possible that we'll see the same shapes and areas of vibration structured in patterns at different frequencies. Materials are analyzed for vibration, and to tell you the truth I'm a little puzzled at the fact that a sheet of metal (or whatever the guy used in the video) has structural vibratory areas. VERY VERY INTERESTING! The metal sheet uniformly distributes the vibration from the center and out creating these notches. I've just looked at the vibration analysis of a drum - notches are formed at the outer edges SYMMETRICALLY! Trying to find that of a metal sheet, stumbled upon a few interesting links but with little information, but yes, it seems that objects vibrate as a whole and vibrate with CONCENTRATED ENERGY PATHS (the void places when the shapes were formed), where the excitement is at its peak (RESONANCE) and these structures form... SO SO EXCITED! THIS IS WONDERFUL!

This paper investigates the vibration response and power transmission for a thin infinite plate which is excited over a rectangular area by a uniform conphase force distribution. The use of the effective point mobility concept allows the distribution of power flow and vibration over the contact region to be determined. The distribution is found to depend on the physical and geometrical properties of the plate and the Helmholtz number (based on the width of the contact region). This demonstrates that the surface mobility of the contact region decreases with increasing frequency of excitation and increasing contact area. The effect of the shape of the contact region on the surface mobility is highlighted by comparing the results for a strip, a circular region and a rectangular region with various aspect ratios for a fixed contact area. Experimental measurements confirm the nature of the relationship between power flow and Helmholtz number for an infinite plate.

Journal of Sound and Vibration

And yes, if we learn the resonant frequencies of different body parts and apply vibrations in the form of sound waves we'll be able to theoretically affect different parts of the body, make them vibrate, stimulate them. Intriguing!

Thanks so so much for the support! At times I feel my contributions are being outcast by the adding of numbers and letters and planets and the NWO

[edit on 14/8/09 by MastaG]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
31680 = 440 x 72 = 528 x 60 = 8 x 3960 (radius earth in miles)
10368 = 432 x 24 = 384 x 27 = 24 x 432 (radius sun x 1000)

31680 = bach = goebbels = today 's standard
10368 = pythagoras = mozart = verdi

All harmonics can be related to 31680 or its permutation number 10368.
Permutation is in Hebrew: Tziruph

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

very informative posts hawk123 & thank you,
As soon as I initially heard of 528hz+Horowitz I HAD to research it myself & although I have collected much information on it, I have yet to completely digest it & it was very helpful to see the pieces put together in the complete jigsaw you posted above.

It is interesting (as u mention) how Horowitz initially published works 'exposing' Malta members as those responsible for the aid, Ebola virus, vaccine genocide..(with horowitz exclusive info - go figure!)
only to be publicly knighted by a knights of Malta offspring group..only to then deny that the Hospitaller's are related to Malta at all?!...
Hospitaller's are indeed Malta, i know it, i just can't prove it.

also noteworthy is that in the Hospitaller's campaign against vaccines: 70-90% of their information came directly & solely from Horowitz, they publicly thank him for this. This is a classic e.g. of conintelpro @ work.

The most damning -non conspiratorial- evidence against horowitz are his dodgy products that he incessantly rams down people throats via a dozen url's dedicated to peddling his cr*p.

Two weeks after the Initial outbreak of SARS, Horowitz released his SARS cure (homoeopathic bollocks) and named it after Dr. Carlo Urbani (a saint in the field of medicine IMHO) effectively tarnishing Carlo's name & reputation (post mortem & without permission) by associating it with the fraudulent claims of Len's products. He didn't even know the guy.

Urbani was a employee of the WHO, but only so he could use the organisation's wide reach to do virus research in the swamps of the Caribbean analysing faecal samples & doing basic doctor work at 3rd world hospitals i.e. to help the poorest of poor. He was a good man, don't let the WHO/Horowitz association wave this fact.

Horowitz is connected (although i forget how, sorry) to D.Winters & D.Melchizedek (Bernard Perona)
I personally hold some contempt for Bernard
(as i'll refer to him from now on- his pseudonym is blasphemous)
as I myself was duped by his works. Both these men are hurting the chances of anyone seeking reputable & accurate information regarding sacred geometry - thank god for the 44 pdf articles on sacred geometry to be found @ the smphillips site!

On D.Winters stealing the work of Stan Tenen (meru foundation) in cohorts with Bernard (who's perverted merkaba system is design to keep his followers under his spiritual & literal control; unbeknownst to them)
who is privately financed by a scary-successful multi millionaire creepy guy who's name I forget. more info here

Bernard became Drunvalo several decades ago upon committing to a 'walk-in' i.e. voluntarily & permanently giving his body to a spirit entity effectively killing himself/sending his soul to the ineffable zone.
you've been warned.

Your Obama/528 link is interesting & reminded me instantly of the predictions of 'Vassago' made during the filming of "dark mirror of magick' regarding the rise of a mixed race black messiah who ultimately provides the catalyst for 'whole countries contained inside a single building' (smart growth cities??) and other future technologies & transformations.

Also interesting is your mercury connection however my intuition tell me theres more evidence to support the 432hz+harmonics as as sacred to be found in metal & stone. trust me, there's more work to do.
I will get some figures for you & help as much as possible i just ask you help with calculations & interpretation...good, yes?
there is a time & place for all freq, even 440. ancient truth.

in reply to 2nd post,
very interesting, so we're looking at a reconfiguration of the 440 figures in 432hz suggesting a method of Tziruph was used to pervert/hide the 432 figures INSIDE the 440hz figures? thats very kabbalistic...

Look forward to hearing more,
P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

[edit on 15/8/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MastaG

absolutely fascinating mang!

The cymatics should theoretically represent the geometry of crystallised water molecules (in ppl) upon exposure to the standing wave created by the freq responsible for each cymatic image. this of course as we discussed earlier WILL be in part determined by the resonant freq of the water itself. but more than that: it will be affected by the absorption, diffraction, etc capabilities of the flesh of the body in between sound source & water in body.

If people around the world are meditating with the current images of cymatics, focusing on the empty space around the wave, rather than the wave itself, are they effectively tuning themselves into nothing at all? would a simply 'negetive image' (in the context of colours) remedy this incorrect focus? or is it intentionally hidden? or should we leave it as is and allow natural optical illusions to dictate if people ever change focus & see the black as the object & the colour as the space around.

oh dear, this is a big rabbit hole.

In currently digesting the info from human resonance . org I'm discovering evidence to support a theory that the crystallisation of water molecules in our body via standing waves inducing electromagnetic interference is a means of ancient technology to balance the biorhythms. Another use for this configuration of standing waves is accoustic levitation (scientifically proven) which suggests proof of the ancient aircraft & technologies talked of in the Vedas. This is to say that ancient UFO's used acoustic energy & the rarely appreciated art of harmonics. It also suggests mind entrainment via sacred monuments, influencing the consciousness of all living things on this planet...the source of this mind entraining conscious affecting energies? the earth itself as an living sentient being.

This is massive. truly massive.

The evidence presented here suggests that it is the source of the hidden & coveted knowledge of some mystery schools,

the mason pyramid & eye symbol's earliest representation is included in the arguments presented at human resonance, basically, the 'un-tuning' of living organisms seems to be at the very core of what the mystery schools are all about.

But I apologise from deviating from science, what you mention re: drum skin was enlightening to say the least, imagine if you could invent a drumstick that upon striking the skin transferred an energy that reacted with a compound in the drum skin material - which made visual the concentric pressure waves radiating from the drum stick strike to the edges of drum skin, symmetrical nodes & all, through the medium of colour or luminance. That is to say, drums that put on a fluorescent lights show of wave patterns & movement across the skins, with every beat of the drum.
I think I just invented the most audience-exciting revelation re:drum design ever.
YAY!..any ideas who i should send my idea too? i.e. institution capable/interested & good/pure?

It is scientifically proven that watching 'the exorcist' detrimentally affects the auto immune system. therefore sacred art should have the opposite result. wave forms properly represented could well be as sacred as it gets.

I sympathise with you re: swept under table for preference of Gematria, but this is where the mystery school connection comes in,
the science enables us to apply the esoteric to music practically...
The science is essential in order for the 432hz movement to reach those who aren't swayed by the esoteric. Everything has a place in this movement & the disregarding of any one aspect brings down the whole thing, its all essential to the argument. Thankfully you only need one person to recognise this
to make a difference. Without the science it all falls apart, but the metaphysical is a beautiful thing.

P.L.U.R.I
B.Morrison

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It would seem that if you become a master of the art of harmonics, you have the key to creation, manipulation of form, manifestation of the impossible.

I now understand the importance of the indigenous people of Australia and regret that the mass genocide, theft of child & land that occurred here some 100 yrs ago is the very reason I live here in this wonderful country at all.
(how lucky to be born within the future MS HQ....)

I see connections between the Yggdrasill cosmic snake,
the ayahuasca snakes, the aboriginal rainbow snake...etc.
I get it now.

My future research will only clarify my own experiences with the Ineffable zone, I'll be starting a thread on these experiences.
back to topic..

I fully intend on growing my visual drums idea to completion...
currently considering learning everything I can, even scholastic study, re:harmonics & frequency+Acoustics.

432Hz is the sun freq, but it will be a masterful understanding of the planetary frequencies & their applications that will give one the power to undo the centuries of damage caused by the mystery schools. I could do this, I know it, and the work will be globally recognised when I'm in my 40's if at all.

But this is not about me...or you....or fame...or selling CD's....or being privy to exclusive information: the style of A.Jones for e.g....
or being the next 'John Lennon' (yes Maya432 I read your other threads)

This is only about healing, harmonising & tuning the world.
No.1 priority is spreading information re:432Hz coherently & accurately
in affect helping the cause of the 432Hz movement.
no one person 'owns' this movement.
Just like Bob Marley doesn't OWN the Rasta movement.
Its a collaborative effort, no one is 'in competition' with each other.

I strongly urge Maya432 to source & devour "Imagine: John Lennon" (1988)
Its the most honest & accurate portrayal of John Lennon, spoken by the man himself.

Just like Lennon said, "I don't believe in Jesus....I don't believe in Elvis....I don't believe in the Beatles...I just believe in me, Yoko and me, and that's reality."

A real gem of a clip concerns a scruffy hippie who's camped out at Lennon's garden overnight and tried to meet the famous ex-Beatle. With the cameras capturing their confrontation, John tries to explain to the far-out young man that he's just a regular guy who writes songs, some of which don't really mean anything special, and that he's only human. After this, John invites the hungry man into his home to give him breakfast.

above quotes from IMDB

I'm simply saying, don't put J.Lennon on a pedestal that he never wanted.
if you were to be the 'next Lennon' you would simply be aspiring to be another regular (but inherently good) man, writing songs. simple as that.

The core of truth that is 432hz,
is incomparable to the core of J.lennon & the Beatles.
Who tuned to 440hz anyway.

Likewise I wish the title of this thread had been something like 'the 432Hz movement' to better portray the content of this thread.
Associating this information first and foremost with the NWO,
is a mistake (IMHO),
as its an opinion not a fact. the connections are too vague.
There are plenty of 'facts' regarding 432Hz that display its benefits & I simply wish the focus had instead been placed on this aspect of it from the get go.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison.

P.S - we have all the time in the world, but it is not enough time to allow for wasting it on getting offended or being 'precious'.

If you want to know more about the origins of 'taking offence at the statements of others' you would do well to listen to Robert Anton Wilson talk about the difference's between cultures that practice circumcision, and those who don't.

Re: NWO - The kids knocking down castles in the sandpit bear no relation to your role in the playground.

[edit on 16/8/09 by B.Morrison]

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join