It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightFantastic
This may have already been posted somewhere, after the 7th page or so I decided to see how long this thread was!

Anyway, I always thought that A4 was set at 440Hz because it was part of the scale that was selected to allow music to be played in any key with the least dischord. There are other scales that may sound better on different instruments.

Also, I don't think lowering the pitch of music on the 440Hz scale by 8Hz is the same as tuning an instrument to be on the 432Hz scale because middle C is the same in both scales. Thus the width of an octave in Hz will be different depending on the scale.

In addition, 432 has 'certain' mathematical properties because it a multiple of 9. As an example, I could pick say, 648, which is 72*9, then try dividing that number by 2 to 9...
648/2=324 (3+2+4) = 9
648/3=216 (2+1+6) = 9
648/4=162 (1+6+2) = 9
648/5=129.6 (1+2+9+6 = 18) (1+8) = 9
648/6=108 (1+0+8) = 9
648/7=92 This one doesnt work DOH!
648/8=81 (9+2+5+7) = 9
648/9=72 (7+2) = 9

You can rapidly test if a particular number is evenly divisible by 9 by seeing its digits add up to nine.

Google 'division by 9' to find other interesting properties.

[edit on 29/8/2009 by LightFantastic]

I hear ya, and this is interesting, kudos to you for doing your own experimenting with the concept & coming to your own conclusions- these figures haven't been posted here yet so you have provided a valuable contribution, however a relevant point re:432 would be that it is the only one in which ALL notes of its scale add up to 9.

THE ONLY ONE. your 648 doesn't meet 432's qualities, nor would any other '=9' number would as there will always be at least one note left out.

As you proved for yourself, I would encourage you explore this thread further & in particular check all the links posted throughout this thread to draw your own conclusions further, as you already have been.

Pitch is talked about with Semi Tones, Whole Tones & Cents.
Frequency Is talked of in KHz & Hertz

So 8Hz going down the scale specifically from 440-432 is
31.8 Cents (rounded up) & same result can be produced with a percentile time-shift value that someone else posted and I always forget.

Also, human don't perceive changes in amplitude (volume) in a linear fashion but instead logarithmically.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

(edits to remove pompous overtones...)
(2nd edit to correct my own erroneous information)

[edit on 30/8/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
however a relevant point re:432 would be that it is the only one in which ALL notes of its scale add up to 9.

THE ONLY ONE. your 648 doesn't meet 432's qualities, nor would any other '=9' number would as there will always be at least one note left out.

ok the distance between octaves depending on frequency? I don't see how.

Thanks for the info.

Yes, point taken! 432 appears more special than the randomly selected numbers I tried.

I thought the distance between octaves on different scales were different but I was wrong

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Actually, I just read something that made total sense to me. The PTW, are using 666 megahertz, the same wavelength of human thought, in the ethers. If ya want to read more go here. Yes, they know how to do that! MMM, 666.

www.angelfire.com...

In the Omega File, it will be chapter 38. Bing wouldn't go there, sorry.

[edit on 8/30/2009 by stardust1955]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

can't handle the wierd music & off putting style of site, who are the PTW & what are they using 666,000,000 Hz for?

you said this frequency range is accountable for ether...like spirit right?

according to the cosmic vibrations chart of the Rosicrucian order,

The spirit electrons fall between

2,251,799,813,685,248 Hz and
72,057,594,037,927, 936 Hz

Or the 'Ultra Violet' & 'X-Ray' sections of the bandwidth.

And even higher in frequency the 'psychic projections' and 'soul essence' fall into the 'cosmic & gamma rays' section of the frequency bandwidth,
where the vibrations in these octaves increase to an incomprehensible number per second.

how could they affect the spirit, using 666 mega hertz which falls into the 'heat & Infra-red' section of the bandwidth just above the Electro Magnetic (microwave) section, through harmonics?

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LightFantastic

Seems I was wrong about some things too, I think I got confused when I started talking about logarithmic & exponential curves, I'm pretty sure that acutally refers to the amplitude (volume) as percieved by the human ear rather than the frequency itself, I'm gonna have to do a refresher course in sound theory or something...

I removed(edit) the information I was unsure about from my previous post.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightFantastic

In addition, 432 has 'certain' mathematical properties because it a multiple of 9. As an example, I could pick say, 648, which is 72*9, then try dividing that number by 2 to 9...

[edit on 29/8/2009 by LightFantastic]

Your pick is again related to my major permutation numbers:
10368 Sun 432 related
31680 Earth squared by moon related 440

10368 / 648 = 16 (Therefore 648 is a harmonic related to the sun)

[edit on 30-8-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

reply to post by hawk123

I know, but the cabinet is designed using PHI related equations, the wood can be customised to be whatever you wish, & in some old mythology which i'm pretty sure was norse also, they had sacred trees which related to different times of the years, either seasons or planetary alignments or something along those lines.

The world tree is an early map of the super universe & all contained within. It is somewhat accurate, although I believe I have experienced discrepancies during my own explorations.

I thought perhaps you could maximise the effects of 432hz music if played through an Phi, Fibonacci mathematics based speaker cabinet with superior geometry superior speaker+driver AND which-ever type of sacred wood the norse believed to be associated with the sun.

seems like a worthy contender for exploration & expansion.

Thought u might dig it too....

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

Very interesting. Needs more time to Dig in it.
www.phi-audio.com...

Their amplifiers are still using the good old Valves, instead of Digtal to Analogue converters.
www.phi-audio.com...

www.phi-audio.com...
cult" valves (Russian valves like the 6N6Pi and the 6N30P are very popular at the moment Including military grade

Is there any more detailed information on this system, like technical specifications or Patents ?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

reply to post by hawk123

ok so sophia/baphomet are same yes?
Baphomet is lucifer/devil, different name yes?
Baphomets planet is Saturn yes?

So Saturns Spiritual Deity is Baphomet, This is 528/Horowitz/K.of.M

Earth+moon is 440 this is bach and goebbels,
But what then is the spiritual deity of the earth?
or the moon? or is moon considered under the same umbrella having then the same deity???

And what is the spiritual deity for the sun (432Hz)???

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

[edit on 29/8/09 by B.Morrison]

BPVMTh, which transposed by the ATBASH cipher becomes ShVPYA
supertarot.co.uk...
Use the following TABLE.

A=1
B=2
G=3
D=4
H=5
V=6
Z=7
Ch=8
T=9
Y=10
K=20
======
L=30
M=40
N=50
S=60
O=70
P=80
Tz=90
Q=100
R=200
Sh=300
Th=400

The Baphomet (or Goat or Horowitz) of Mendes is as well related to Saturn and Mercury.
aquariansolutions.blogspot.com...
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

Mercury is related to the number 88 (Rotation period of mercury)
Now 6 x 88 = 528 (Again 6 x 528) = 3168

Baphomet or Devilscard is number 15.
This is on the path between the Sun (666) and Mercury = HVD = 15
Radius Earth = 2 x 3960 = 7920 / Devils card number 15 = 528.

The Path between Sun (Tiphareth) and Mercury (Hod) is number 26
www.ritualmagick.org...
The All Seeing Eye connection is now clear.

666 = SUM(1..36)
528 = SUM(1..32)

In the Sepher Yetzirah, a most important qabalistical book, he is called Theli, ThLI (440), the dragon
Adding one Mercury rotation pertiod gives 440 + 88 = 528.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
www.filebuzz.com...

free, small, virtual tuner, can tune line inputs, midi etc
can modulate root frequency, just checking for 432hz option now...
yup can do 415-466 432 included
its less than a mb in size & also incl. all string tunings, drop d, open c etc...

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by stardust1955

can't handle the wierd music & off putting style of site, who are the PTW & what are they using 666,000,000 Hz for?

you said this frequency range is accountable for ether...like spirit right?

according to the cosmic vibrations chart of the Rosicrucian order,

The spirit electrons fall between

2,251,799,813,685,248 Hz and
72,057,594,037,927, 936 Hz

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

I immediately recognize this big numbers as:
2^51 = 2251799813685248
2^56 = 72057594037927936 (Number of key combinations for the Data Encryption Standard = DES)

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Is BACH the KEY to 440 Hz?

He used the following translation table to Gematria.

A=1
B=2
C=3
D=4
E=5
F=6
G=7
H=8
I.J=9
K=10
L=11
M=12
N=13
O=14
P=15
Q=16
R=17
S=18
T=19
U,V=20
W=21
X=22
Y=23
Z=24
This gives for:
BACH = 14
JSBACH = 41 (Mirror number of BACH)
CREDO = 43 (Trinity of CREDO = 3 x 43 = 129)

www.its.caltech.edu...

The word 'Credo' is sung 7 X 7 = 49 times
The phrase 'in unum Deum' is sung 7 X 12 = 84 times
At the end of the fugue in "Patrem omnipotentem" Bach inserts in his own hand the total number of measures/bars: 84 = (permutation: C=3 X A=1 X (B=2,H=8) the letters BACH rearranged, but this is permissible, as well as combining the B and H into one number as he did here) 12 X 7 = 84 a combination of time and eternity!

www.bach-cantatas.com...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

for once i actually think i understand what you are saying, I would consider what you've posted just then as evidence that Bach knew all about these numbers and exactly how to use them no? he just did all his work in the 440Hz camp? maybe goebbels got his ideas from people like bach? maybe they were both members of the same ancient order.....? who knows!

Very interesting post tho hawk, glad to see you took the time to explain your numbers in words hence giving them a context us non-gematrian lay-men can understand

Noticed the guys behind the DES thing u mentioned are IBM, weren't they the guys that did the machines for the concentration camps during the nazi reign?

Also the first 'cypher' that the current encryption stuff is based on was named 'lucifer'....curious no? perhaps these guys were Rosicrucian or had access to their knowledge...the chart says once you get about that larger number i mentioned, well they have no measurements for it, they say it reaches incomprehensible amounts of vibrations a second....Its bound to have been comprehended by now, the chart is old & ppl are only limited by their own beliefs.

noticed something interesting when i was playing with numbers & music a minute ago,

I had a song at 440hz 128bpm, changed it to 432hz (master tune -31/32cents) then I wanted to play with the bpm to match heart-rates,
so 72bpm is the average heart rate of a relaxed human, but I didn't wanna change the speed of my song too much, just re align it.

72 is too slow
twice 72 is 144, too fast.
half 72 is 36 half that 18.
72 plus half of 72 (36) equals 108
108 + 36 = 144...no good
108+18 = 126

126 is only 2 bpm less then the original tempo. this is the tempo i was looking for, and yes listening back to the music now, it sounds worlds better, it just flows into your psyche whether you're paying attention to it or not! wonderful.

But the curious thing, is I was taught by a sound engineering buddy his favourite frequencies to mix with,

he said 40Hz for bass, 110 for kick drum. This is at A=440hz.

When you change to A=432Hz,
then the frequency at the centre of 'bass' becomes 54 (56?)
and the frequency at the centre of 'kick drum' becomes 108.

108 is then both related to A=432Hz as a frequency,
and tempo settings that correlate to human heart rates.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
new brainwave entrainment - love/dna

just saw this thread pop up in ats a moment ago...

haven't read yet,
quick scan finds the following possibly troubling discoveries,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Co-author of "Breaking The Aging Code; Maximizing Your DNA Function for Optimal Health and Longevity

Dr. Vincent Giampapa, M.D. is head of Longevity Institute International and Past-President of the American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine

The music on LoveVibeDNA is played by jazz great/composer/brilliant musician, Darin Clendenin, although it is not jazz.

Edit Note: The very best possible experience and results, utilizing this technology (which I liken to nothing less than, the wisdom of the ages and the philosopher's stone), would imo, combine the three free BB tracks offered here at ATS

1) Bach To The Future

2) LoveVibeDNA Super-Longevity

3) Compassion Meditation (in mp3)

..in that order, the first being one hour in length, and the others, each a half hour, for a combined possible listening meditation session, of two hours.

in this way the Bach To The Future is like a wonderful prep, for the LoveVibeDNA and Compassion Meditation (integration), followed by either silent meditation &/or sleep.

very powerful, and extremely good for one's brain, nervous and endocrine systems, not the least of which include the pineal gland..

[edit on 30-8-2009 by OmegaPoint]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is it just me or can u see a pattern, disturbing trend...

Love code (528)....DNA....Bach..silent subliminals..Brainwave entrainment...

This deserves attention & research in the context of the 432Hz research..
I will explore these ideas a.s.a.p but very busy atm....may be some time...

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

[edit on 2/9/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by hawk123

Noticed the guys behind the DES thing u mentioned are IBM, weren't they the guys that did the machines for the concentration camps during the nazi reign?

Also the first 'cypher' that the current encryption stuff is based on was named 'lucifer'....curious no? P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

Lucifer was a direct precursor to the Data Encryption Standard
www.quadibloc.com...

en.wikipedia.org...
I personally got involved with some of the Team members.

Russia started with GHOST

And before we got AES, the SERPENT was also a candidate.

All use permutations, just like in music.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Kees van Houten Marinus Kasbergen

Above guys wrote a book "BACH EN HET GETAL" , which is in English: "BACH AND THE NUMBER"
Only the French version is online.
books.google.com...

Bach lived 23869 days
www.arkrat.net...

This seems to be Rosicrucian encoded.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

Bach used the following translation table to Gematria.

A=1
B=2
C=3
D=4
E=5
F=6
G=7
H=8
I.J=9
K=10
L=11
M=12
N=13
O=14
P=15
Q=16
R=17
S=18
T=19
U,V=20
W=21
X=22
Y=23
Z=24
This gives for:
BACH = 14
JSBACH = 41 (Mirror number of BACH)
CREDO = 43 (Trinity of CREDO = 3 x 43 = 129)

www.its.caltech.edu...

The word 'Credo' is sung 7 X 7 = 49 times
The phrase 'in unum Deum' is sung 7 X 12 = 84 times
At the end of the fugue in "Patrem omnipotentem" Bach inserts in his own hand the total number of measures/bars: 84 = (permutation: C=3 X A=1 X (B=2,H=8) the letters BACH rearranged, but this is permissible, as well as combining the B and H into one number as he did here) 12 X 7 = 84 a combination of time and eternity!

www.bach-cantatas.com...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by hawk123]

Mozart used exactly the same translation table as BACH.
Mozarts word "zauberfloete" = 129 = "CREDO" trinity of BACH.
books.google.com... (Page 137)

And again a Rosicrucian connection for both Mozart and Bach.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
BACH decoded:

273 = HAB = Hiram Abiff = Ch V R M A B I V
640 = HKT = Hiram, King of Tyre = Ch V R M M L K Tz V R
465 = SKI = King Solomon = M L K sh L M H
1378 = 273 + 640 + 465 = SUM (1..52)
1378 = birth year of Christian Rosenkreuz

books.google.com... (Page 1)

Johan Sebastion Bach was born:
BORN = March 21 1685 Year 307 in Rosicrucian calendar
DIED = July 28 1750 is Year 372 in Rosicrucian calendar

Bach lived 23869 days.
www.arkrat.net...

[edit on 3-9-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Tjako van Schie

Article: J.S. Bach: The archtitect and servant of the spiritual:
www.tjako.sollie-dsl.nl...

Hidden symbols in the 14-th bach invention

About the placement of "fermatas" in the goldberg variations of bach

[edit on 4-9-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Ok finally found a simple and clear explination of Pythagorean tuning & the pythagorean comma, From this information I was able to determine that:

If you master tune -32 or -31 or more accurately -31.8cents or do the time stretch % method, or are actually recording live in the studio with instruments tuned as closely as possible with a digital chromatic tuner that has a A=432hz setting, then you should theoretically never encouter the Pythagorean comma, which relates to a pitch shift of 23.5 cents.

So here is the info:

"23.5 cents, or one quarter of a semitone, is known as a Pythagorean comma."

"Pythagorean tuning is a system of musical tuning in which the frequency relationships of all intervals are based on the ratio 3:2. Its use has been documented as long ago as 3500 B.C. in Babylonian texts[1]. It is the oldest way of tuning the 12-note chromatic scale and, as such, it is the basis for many other methods of tuning.

Pythagorean tuning is tuning based only on the perfect consonances, the (perfect) octave, perfect fifth, and perfect fourth. Thus the major third is considered not a third but a ditone, literally "two tones", and is 81:64 = (9:8)², rather than the independent and harmonic just 5:4, directly below. A whole tone is a secondary interval, being derived from two perfect fifths, (3:2)²/2 = 9:8.

In equal temperament, and most other modern tunings of the chromatic scale, pairs of enharmonic notes such as E flat and D sharp are thought of as being the same note — however, as the above table indicates, in Pythagorean tuning, they theoretically have different ratios, and are at a different frequency. This discrepancy, of about 23.5 cents, or one quarter of a semitone, is known as a Pythagorean comma."

"In Western music, 12 perfect fifths and seven octaves are treated as the same interval."

"In music, when ascending from an initial (low) pitch by a cycle of justly tuned perfect fifths (ratio 3:2), leapfrogging twelve times, one eventually reaches a pitch approximately seven whole octaves above the starting pitch. If this pitch is then lowered precisely seven octaves, it will be discovered that the resulting pitch is 23.46 cents (a very small amount) higher than the initial pitch. This microtonal interval is called a Pythagorean comma, and sometimes called a ditonic comma.

Put more succinctly, twelve perfect fifths are not exactly equal to seven perfect octaves, and the Pythagorean comma is the amount of the discrepancy."
- From here

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

P.S. also from the above site

Reasons to change the standard of tuning from 440 to 432

1. Harmonically aligns to astronomical time count of Precession of the equinoxes, 432 X 60 = 25920
2. The original Stradivarius violin was designed to be tuned to 432, it is the most precise instrument ever constructed by humans.
3. 432 is found at countless ancient sacred sites
4. over 2,000 signatures on a petition to the Italian government to change the standard to 432 due to the registers ripping many opera singers voices in 440
5. The most important of all is when the correction to 432 is made, the others notes of the entire octave display a multitude of Gematrian ancient sacred numbers* that are astoundingly relative to astronomy, sacred geometry, The Bible and other mysterious literary works such as the Bhagavad-gita and exact longitude and latitudes and hundreds of pyramids and other sacred sites.

*thanks to hawk123

[edit on 6/9/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

"23.5 cents, or one quarter of a semitone, is known as a Pythagorean comma."

"Pythagorean tuning is a system of musical tuning in which the frequency relationships of all intervals are based on the ratio 3:2. Its use has been documented as long ago as 3500 B.C. in Babylonian texts[1]. It is the oldest way of tuning the 12-note chromatic scale and, as such, it is the basis for many other methods of tuning.

Pythagorean tuning is tuning based only on the perfect consonances, the (perfect) octave, perfect fifth, and perfect fourth. Thus the major third is considered not a third but a ditone, literally "two tones", and is 81:64 = (9:8)², rather than the independent and harmonic just 5:4, directly below. A whole tone is a secondary interval, being derived from two perfect fifths, (3:2)²/2 = 9:8.

[edit on 6/9/09 by B.Morrison]

The Pythagorean third (81:64) is a syntonic comma larger than the harmonic third.(5:4)
81/64 divided by 5/4 = 81/64 x 4/5 = 324/320 = 81/80
324 is again a permutation of 432 = 81/64 x 256. (All harmonic numbers)

324 is a permutation of 432, based on Tetractys of Pythagoras

The first horizontal row in above image describes:
1 = (Unit) is the Fire (Apex)
3 = Counter-Earth (Antichthon) en.wikipedia.org...
9 = Earth
27 = Moon
81 = Mercury
243 = Venus (Venusday = 243 Earth days) 256:243 = leimma = semitone
729 = Sun (Magic square 27 x 27 = 729)

ray.tomes.biz...

On above link: Ray Tomes wrote:
This 81/80 difference and another one of 64/63 are two common discrepancies which occur as we move around the keys. Certain notes need to change by these ratios.

And we all know that 64:63 is the Eye of Horus.

See page 54
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-9-2009 by hawk123]

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join