It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Finally with Baphomet = 528 = Solfeggio
9 / 11 x 528 = 432
8 / 11 x 528 = 384 (Start Timaeus Locris Scale)
9:8 = 432:384

Figure 7 on page 14:
hharlestonjr.com...
www.library.uiuc.edu...

666 is the length of a vesica, whose width is 384, or the sun’s radius measured by the tone.
384/360 = 1.06666666 = 1/15

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
...but 'Satan's number' is now 670 due to Swedish rounding! How does that now fit in with this proposal?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hey Bobby, I'm really interested in this and have researched how drastic the pitch of tuning has chnaged over 300 years or so. I myself like to be original and am very keen to try this tuning however I have an electronic tuner to set the pitch and as I go down from 440 it goes in 1s (440-439-438 etc.) all the way to 435 - then goes to 415! I can't achieve the 432 as of yet, but damn I want to try it...

Another interesting thing is whenever I've tuned by ear it has always been flat by the tiniest bit - this could be what you are saying and the natural way, the ultimate sound is achieved so my brain tells me to stop, but on a tuner when I check it says I'm being flat.

Amazing find dude, I'm really intrigued.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
From my understanding, a great many musicians tune their instruments slightly flat, especially bands playing large arenas, because the sound is much better. Seems that people have naturally figured out that the tuning of our instruments should be slightly lower.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Page 27 makes clear that 432 Hertz is related to Kaballah.
www.smphillips.8m.com...

The godname Adonai (number value 65) prescribes sequences of 33 notes in the Pythagoran scale.

Geburah = Mars = Strength = Power = 5x(5²+1)/2 = #65

432 can change to Marsian music. (The god of War)

[edit on 29-3-2009 by hawk123]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
are there any bands out there that play in 432Hz? also, where can i hear songs broadcasted in 432?

i realize you may have already gone over this in this giant thread, but for obvious reasons, i figure it'd be much easier (quicker) to ask!

...i'm looking for any and all music that i can listen to in 432Hz...

thanks for the help!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Hahaha, i've been surfing the web for a few months searching for 432hz stuff, there is some stuff on youtube (432hz search), but most of the websites have stuff like that 09_Namaste_Prana stuff..., after a while i get sick of hearing it since it's sorta dark ambient music >: doesn't that just ruin the point for 432hz, lol?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
well i found some music, supposedly in 432hz...

www.mtvdance.com...
www.mtvdance.com...

just click around on those pages - you should be able to find what i'm talking about...

i found out about them in reading what it says at the very bottom of this page:
www.mtvdance.com...

...i still wish a band would tune their instruments to 432 though, and record a CD in 432 as well! ...if that's even feasible...

[edit on 10-5-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by allsop
reply to post by adrenochrome

Hahaha, i've been surfing the web for a few months searching for 432hz stuff, there is some stuff on youtube (432hz search), but most of the websites have stuff like that 09_Namaste_Prana stuff..., after a while i get sick of hearing it since it's sorta dark ambient music >: doesn't that just ruin the point for 432hz, lol?

www.myspace.com...
www.terugnaar432hz.org...
www.terugnaar432hz.org...
www.omega432.com...

www.carnaval.com...
www.schillerinstitute.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

5+2+8+0 = 15
This is the number of the path of the devil or
Baphomet, the head of wisdom, the skull and crossbones, the androgynous
god of the Templars (Mercury-Venus or Hermes-Aphrodite) whose com-
bined male and female gender celebrates Enthea

528 Hz = 6/5 x 440 Hz= Solfeggio = Baphomet music

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Actually, A=440 did NOT start in Nazi Germany. It started in the US and UK.
www.mmdigest.com...
www.wam.hr...

I didn't want to write a whole essay on it, so I'm just giving you the two links that describe it best, closest to what my music history and music theory textbooks have said.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
A little late on this all...but is there any easy/effective way to change the pitch of a recorded song from 440 to 432? Sorry if thats a dumb question, not a big music guy haha, but I'm curious to hear them in comparison

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I already explained how to do that, please check out the previous posts, only 55 pages (compared to the six hours I killed on the BlackJack post today arrrgh!!!). I also posted up a comparison on how two differently pitched tunes sound, and there were tutorials on how to pitch the sound in Sound Forge or something. If you still have any difficulties or questions after reading - please post, we'll be glad to resurrect the thread!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Forgive me if this has already been said, I've only managed to read up to page 11 at the moment.

Firstly, thanks for the thread- I've read about things I haven't heard about before and I find them all very interesting. Certain other topics have cropped up such as Phi, Fibonacci, Vortex maths etc

Your theory is an interesting one but thats all you theory is at the minute.

Can I just say that your manners haven't been very good with some of the members on this site, you can't come on here and proclaim you have uncovered a major conspiracy without evidence.

Instead of arguing with people why don't you try listening and debating? Just because people are questioning your theory doesn't mean theyre having a personal attack at you so stop treating them as such.

If you cannot see why you should be providing evidence to backup your theory then I'm sorry but all is lost...

I don't know if you've been warned or spoke to by a mod over the course of this thread but like I said before thanks for the information however show people some respect.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Here's a very good conversion chart.

home.broadpark.no...

If you want to listen to your music in A-432Hz instead of A-440Hz simply set the pitch to -32 cents (A-341.942Hz). WinAmp has got several Plugins to do that, if you're using some other player - you can try to find a Pitch Shifter. Alternatively you can use a sound editor like SoundForge or Audition (there are also free sound editors avaialble), and use the Pitch Shifter or Time Stretcher. I had worked out the percentage somewhere at page 15 of this thread, to get the 432Hz you should decrease the Pitch by -1.81818181(81)% This will work well with electronic music, but might sound a little flat. I am currently experimenting with writing music at -32 cents from base pitch.

@hawk123, really miss your great contributions on this thread, as well as all the other participants.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm going over the thread once again, reading every post.

Originally posted by Maya432
here`s just one of many many examples of the amazing wonders
of 432....
www.youtube.com...

What you are seeing is a speaker mounted to the bottum of a steel
plate and then sand is poured on it while a note is produced to make the plate vibrate and the note is constantly raising in pitch ...ok?

now when you see a perfect shape and if you were to find out
excactly what that note was that is causing that perfect geometic
shape? then you would find out (which is what I did)
that this note (or notes) are all based on the resonant frequency of
a-432...[edit on 20-12-2007 by Maya432]

From around 0:14 to 0:18 a shape forms. The frequency forming the shape is constant. A frequency analysis of the sound (it's somewhat distorted, but I managed to get a clear picture, and I've also done a comparison with a sine-wave generator and watched/listened to the waves resonate). The frequency is 345Hz (-/+1Hz) it is by far under 400Hz.

The cross shape, formed between 0:30 and 0:34 had a rising frequency - from 485Hz to 495Hz. (432Hz skipped already, no shape was formed).

This may account for the different resonant frequencies that objects have. But, unfortunately, in the video stated there is not a single piece of evidence that 432Hz and its' resonance multiples do that to salt.

On the other hand, the whole 432Hz row (-32 cents from 440Hz)

-32 CENTS 256.835 272.107 288.287 305.429 323.591 342.832 363.220 384.816 407.699 431.942 457.627 484.838

Does have 342.832Hz, which is pretty close to the frequency in the video. The note would be F (A being 432Hz). 484.838Hz is also close to the second one - note B (A being 432Hz). So yes, the 432Hz Pitch may account for it.

On the other hand, the standard ----0---- 261.626 277.183 293.665 311.127 329.628 349.228 369.996 391.995 415.305 440.000 466.164 493.883 (0 cents from 440Hz) row, has also got 349Hz as note F (first shape) and 391 does not fall into being anywhere near any note. But again, the I'm very sure that the frequency at 0:18 was 345Hz. Needs lots of experimenting.

My bet is that neither 440, nor 432 are playing a role here, since the frequencies of both scales do not match the frequency that structured the shapes in the video. Anyone with scientific explanation for the video - please step forward.

I'm not sure whether someone is interested in the process of matching and identifying frequencies or not, so if you have questions on how I got the results - feel free to post or U2U me. If you want the actual mp3 from the video (the one I used while analyzing) U2U me - I'll mail it to you.

[edit on 23/6/09 by MastaG]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hi everybody,
just joined,
first post..but when i get past that 20 post thing I'll start a thread to share the study I've done on the money hungry Len Horowitz & BOTH sides of the argument concerning his integrity,

i hope it to be an example of how to properly investigate things,
I've been fooled before (Drunvalo&Zeitgeist) & I don't take chances with Conspiracy Theories/pseudo-science any more.

Been following this forum thread for the last month, still haven't fully got through all 143,000 or so words (.doc word count) posted here but a massive serve of kudos for Hawk, Bobby & Raphael/chi
(in all their manifestations)
-who are the ones who more or less kept this thread going in the right direction.

I literally joined 5min ago & B.Morrison is a pseudonym so just for backgrounds sake i hold a cert II in Music (Technical production) & I completed 3/4 of a cert IV Music (Technical Production)

I started playing piano as a child & now as an adult produce all kinds of music (incl. all dance/electronica) play guitar, sing, ukelele, perc, etc & I have done some 432Hz conversions of my favourite music (bout 16hrs so far) & re-tuned/mastered my own songs.

But I delay no further i.e. to get to the point....
I have information to contribute pertaining to the method of conversion and softwares available.

I have sought a confirmation of my chosen conversion method achieving desired 432hz result, to no avail; considering all the presented methods contained here (thread) I believe the method I have chosen to be the most accurate, details follow.

~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~

First check
users.abo.fi...
& Perform the conversion yourself [important-to see that what I'm saying is accurate]

To perform the conversion Enter
440 in F1 box
432 in F2 box

& read results of ST box for your answer in Semitones.

The answer should read: -0.31766653633429414
There are 100 cents in a Semitone i.e. 99cents+ 2cents= 1.01Semitones
Therefore the answer is also -31.766653633429414 cents.
For reasons I'll explain below I round this up to -31.8cents.

~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~

Deviating from the central point for a minute, the above conversion chart was written and provided by J.R. de Pijper.

J.R. de Pijper Author of:

Modelling British English intonation
(check out the cool cover here->)
books.google.com.au...=onepage&q=&f=false

...On the perceptual strength of prosodic boundaries and its relation to suprasegmental cues
scitation.aip.org...
See also:
From data to speech: a general approach &
Computing prosodic properties in a data-to-speech system

All works relate in some way to speech & freq, the 2nd study relating to speech patterns rep' by speakers.

~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~
I use "Sony Acid Pro 7.0" but any current version DAW should suffice.

E.g. With Acid Pro 7, Mp3 & Pitch Shift.

1) Insert new Audio track of/containing mp3

2) Right Click Select 'Clip Properties'

3) in properties window Look through tabs (multiple if Beat Mapped) and find the 'type' box

4) select "one-shot" from drop down menu
***as opposed to 'Beat mapped' or 'Loop'***

5)Find Pitch Shift (Semitones) box

6)As it Reads 0.000 Semitones, it allows for 3 decimal points of 'cents'

7) Enter -0.318 to shift it down 31.8cents.

I deemed it more accurate to Round up to 8 rather then leave it at 7.

Secondly,
to round up to 32 cents is a difference of .233346366570586 cents.
as opposed to 31.8 cents; a difference of .033346366570586 cents.

I figure the less of a 'round up' required to represent the data,
the more accurate.

With Integrity & respect
B.Morrison. [FF]

[edit on 6/8/09 b

[edit on 6/8/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Very interesting link on Semitone

users.abo.fi...

I tried the following magic samples

F1 : F2 = Semitone
104:99 = -0.8529971767377915
117:112 = -0.7561175703096042 = 234:224
64:63 = -0.2726409180010024 = eye of horus
81:80 = -0.21506289596714953
55:54 = -0.3176665363342928 = 440:432
45:44 = -0.3890577323085301 = 450:440
33:32 = -0.5327294323014408 = 528:512

Higher harmonics gives the same Semitone.

33:32 = -0.532729432 (Rounded) = 528:512

This rounded number can be found on:
Optimizing octaves in MIRACLE scale. (528)
tech.groups.yahoo.com...

lattices of Schoenberg's rational implications
tech.groups.yahoo.com...

33:32
The eagle on the 1 dollar note seal has 32 feathers on one
wing and 33 feathers on the other
cemeteries.wordpress.com...

[edit on 6-8-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Thank you, I'm glad its proved a useful contribution & I'll check out the links you posted on the other side of a good nights sleep.....

I was concerned about people pitch shifting by the wrong amount,
and converting for e.g. a pure tone sine wave meditation cd,
& totally fcuking up their internal systems.

I'm still concerned -albeit less than before,
about the accuracy of rounding it up
& whether the pitch shift will effectively achieve the desired result
of a perceived change in reference pitch.

I say perceived because-

My understanding of this method is that by performing the pitch shift, it in turn shifts all the frequencies to where they would have been if the recording had originally been done in a=432.
rather than actually changing the reference pitch itself.

Being impossible to change the original reference pitch of a recording, you can instead shift the frequencies via a Pitch shift to achieve the same end results(?) as if that recording had been done in a=432.

I think the details of what is actually occurring in this process has yet to be defined here so if my understanding is correct hopefully this post will be useful, if I am incorrect however I would like to know about it.

I am still privately seeking confirmation of the validity of the aforementioned method & will share said confirmation here upon reception.......and I like using unconventional combinations of words.

P.L.U.R.I
-BM [FF]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Interesting thread.
Here's some further information on John Calhoun Deagan.

www.richsamuels.com...

Equal Temperament Scale - The mathematical basis for pitch.
Modern keyboards are tuned to a scale known as the Equal Temperament Scale. This is a compromise between playing something that sounds musically correct and the ability to play in any key. When you sing a major scale, you subconsciously use a scale called the Just Intonation Scale. This is the scale that sounds right, at least to people brought up on Western music. Unfortunately there are small peculiarities of the Just Intonation Scale which make it unsuitable for keyboards, which need to able to play in different keys.

For example, when you sing do re mi starting on C, you get C, D, E. When you start on D, you get D, E, F#. The E note produced by these two sequences is not the same. The difference between them is only very slight, but it is audible to a keen ear. When tuning the keyboard, which note should the tuner use?

The Equal Temperament Scale was devised about 200 years ago to overcome these difficulties and has been used ever since.
This entry will show the mathematical basis for the Just Intonation Scale, show the problems it introduces for keyboards, some of the other scales which attempt to overcome this and then show the Equal Temperament scale, which is the accepted solution to the problems.
The mathematical basis for pitch

The pitch of a note is given scientifically by a number called its frequency. Sound is a regular vibration of the air. Frequency is the number of vibrations per second. The more vibrations per second, the higher the frequency, the higher the pitch. The unit of frequency is hertz, abbreviated Hz. The note A, which is used for tuning orchestras, is 440 Hz, which means 440 vibrations per second.

Full explanation
www.bbc.co.uk...

The Importance of 432hz Music - Listen to music recorded in 432hz & 440hz and hear the difference.

www.omega432.com...

Why is 440hz bad?

More interesting links
Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies
www.lightwithin.com...

Harmonics
This is an amazing video that shows geometric patterns being formed by vibrating a metal plate covered with sand at different frequencies. If you turn the sound off and watch it (so the high-pitched tones don't make you crazy), it becomes like a Magical Morphing Mandala.

This has nothing to do with 432hz, as different frequencies (1000hz+) are causing the patterns.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by kindred]

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join