It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you realize what's coming to you?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
the guy(deagle) seems to have so many credencials that
he makes me and you look like kindergarden.

so his liscence was revoked....wtf?

same thing happens to any GOOD DOCTOR who tries to speak againts
the NWO.

I`ve never heard a more educated person speak in my whole life.
his knowledge of science is stunning.

so `im not sure if we are getting scammed by this guy or not but......

I wouldn`t just throw it away as trash either....

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
I disagree. unless you're a time traveller and seen the future, I think those are bogus claims. Under Hillary Clinton I can assure you this will not happen, she won't let this happen. THe only devastating event I see is not voting for clinton in 08.

Jedi, Hillary is firmly backed by the Rothschilds. I saw the video myself with a Rothschild endorsing her. The Clintons are part of the whole evil scheme. Wake up, dude.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
OP, terrific find. I'm flagging this. I have watched the first hour of the video and it's highly credible. BTW, my husband is a biologist/virologist and he says, so far, all that Dr. Deagle says scientifically in that regard is dead accurate. He also says it is very advanced knowledge. You would have to be highly knowledgeable indeed to know this stuff.
Dr. Deagle is not just blowing smoke up our skirts...

Sounds to me like most of you so far haven't actually watched the video. I highly recommend we ALL watch this video.

I can't believe no one has flagged this yet. This is a must see.

[edit on 23/12/07 by forestlady]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
OP, terrific find. I'm flagging this. I have watched the first hour of the video and it's highly credible. BTW, my husband is a biologist/virologist and he says, so far, all that Dr. Deagle says scientifically in that regard is dead accurate. He also says it is very advanced knowledge. You would have to be highly knowledgeable indeed to know this stuff.
Dr. Deagle is not just blowing smoke up our skirts...

Sounds to me like most of you so far haven't actually watched the video. I highly recommend we ALL watch this video.

I can't believe no one has flagged this yet. This is a must see.

[edit on 23/12/07 by forestlady]

Hah, thank you very much for appreciating that vid.

I actually found it like 2 weeks ago, the man says what many others tried to but most likely the most will believe his stuff.

Maybe some more ppl will accept that they put stuff into airplane fuel to make the people sick.

Videos like these are of outstanding importance people.

But I'm sad that he mentioned very little about the Alien guys.

reply to post by anhinga

Indeed we are in the living hell.

If you don't believe it, watch a few more vids from Phil Schneider, who btw stated in his last lecture that until than had been 13 attempts on his life and finally got murdered after that.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ya clintons........BAD.....VERY BAD..........

Dr Deagle?...Man if this guy is right?

and lord knows we have seen what the NWO is capable of so far.

I gotta bad feeling that we need to REALLY WAKE UP.
ok?
so when I count 3 and snap my fingers we will all allow ourselves to simultaniously wake up
from our living comma.................ready?

1.......2...........3...... SNAP

lol......good luck and peace to everyone
-Music is Magic
-Bobby

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker

Originally posted by ben91069
reply to post by hooligan13

Couldn't have said it better myself. I need to know the big picture.

Thank you both.

But the "Big Picture" can not be told. As i said it is up to every single one of you to do the research on this. I can not just write it down like a book, it's way too complex.
I can only answer your questions from what i know but i CANT make you understand the "Big Picture". Like someone who does OOBEs can't just tell someone else how to do it or how it changed his perspectives.

And you really don't have to be a great man for that, just the big desire to know what's really going on.

I know it may sound ridiculous to you but it is very real to me, since i spent thousands of hours into my interest.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

HUH? You can't give the Big Picture yet you CAN come here to this message board and posts lots of stuff alluding to a "Big Picture" telling me to research the hell out of SOMETHING, I still don't know what. I'm not impressed and I would like you to just come out with it already.

1. What is going to happen in 2 years?
2. Do you know the date?
3. How can I save myself and my family, or are we all doomed?
4. Why are you afraid to spell it out for us?

Thanks for your help!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
...it's spelled out -- watch or listen to these videos, after almost finishing these, I wanted to vomit from the information he speaks of, and imho, he seems legit, yet sitting in front of that computer is shady, I have to *watch* it all the way through to see that he uses the dollar words without the computer in front of him.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
OK, I watch for a grand total of 8 minuets and it doesn't take me long to throw the BS flag on this one. Micro-nukes used in the OKC bombing. Hog wash!

MAN! There are so many nuts out there the squirrels are going to get fat.

Roper

If the limits to your conception of reality stop at small nuclear devices I'm not surprised you didn't make it past 8 minutes

I love watching the average persons skeptical paradigm get stretched too far. They either cry foul or they open their minds.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by anhinga

Haha, this guys not legit at all....in fact he isnt even a doctor anymore he had his medical license revoked

www.doradls.state.co.us...

I notice you believe all his Omega stuff, but do yuo believe in his theory that the US government has trained baboons as killing machines and put them in "nano armour", meaning they can run at 35 miles per hour and they can 15-20 feet in the air. Sounds like total BS in my opinion

blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

While I wish I could sit back and call BS on any thing that seems outlandish to me, I know that outlandish things are being done all the time without or knowledge : so I just can't even listen to people who are in denial anymore.

Your disbelief at the information does not discredit the information, or the source.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well i just finished veiwing all 16 of the clips on you tube from Dr. Deagels speech and i get a strong feeling hes telling the truth.

From my own personal knowledge on the subjects and what he has revealed i have a hard time not believing him.

To really think we can have all these crazy technological concepts in movies and not have them in real life seems odd to me...and the fact they they come out with a new cell phone everday proves they are holding back technology from us.

Isnt there some ancient "god" people worshipped called astaroth? If so then maybe the rothschild are nothing more then the descendents of the devil worshippers of astaroth.

The way he mentions being a prophet and believes in the Most High is another thing that struck me and futhers my belief in him more....To me he is speaking as a man who has seen alot and at this point know there is need to fear what the government can or will do to him because the plan they have is much biggger then him alone....if he is telling the truth then we should follow his message...SEEK THE MOST HIGH GOD!...because that will be the only reality left after this one is gone.

Id like to hear other ppls ideas and views about the movies.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by uplander

Thanks for the questions

Can answer them from my viewpoint of course

Now that the people are becoming aware of the "bad government", that is going to opress them the elite needs a much more fearful unexpected event that will make the people BEG to join the new order.
That will be

a) staged Alien Invasion.

Putting up a fake alien invasion they will devastate many places kill large amounts of people so the people will beg them to let them go into the underground cities. NWO wins.

b) catastrophic events.

about the same devastating effect, putting up a few more guided tornados and hurricanes etc.. no problem , "owning the weather by 2025"..-> by that we mean of course right now you dumb people lol )

It can be readen everywhere, the world population becomes too much and they will reduce us to 500 mil.

2. Of course not.

3. Obey... or prepare for the life after death. It will be severe for unprepaired people.

4. What?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

--

*Please edit the quoted portion to the salient material needed to make your point! There is no need to repeat entire posts within the body of your response*

Or use the Reply to button.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

I know what you are saying and have done my research on it too, the Bible events are based mainly in the Middle East and the 10 powers or kings will give that power to the Beast and Iraq the City being Babylon is being run by America anyway right now and maybe also after, once it's done.

We will end up with united Europe as is of now, North America with the Amero, The Muslims who want a united Islamic countries, and so on. But because these powers are formimg does not mean they will be it and end of story.

The Middle East is will have the war of Gog and Magog, Russia, Iran, Syria and some others as described in Eziekiel 38 www.blueletterbible.org... www.biblegateway.com...
and look at Psalm 83:5 www.biblegateway.com...

And most of the prophecies have to do with Israel it's enemies.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
TheSonOfMan

very nice analogy...cudos to you sir

I also feel and realize "the one" i guess what quantum science is calling
the "Singularity"

we would do well to all realize this ....I think....

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This thread gets my flag too.

Listen and learn people. Even within our government's are patriots who put their country and people above the wishes of the government they work for.

"Whistleblowers" like Phil Schneider and many others deserve to be listened to with an open mind even if what they say is not easily acceptable to the majority of people right away.

Death by gunshot to the head. Death by probable poisoning. Death by probable strangulation. Deaths possibly by implantation of deadly viruses. No one lives for ever. Yet the recent suspicious deaths of UFO investigators Phil Schneider, Ron Johnson, Con Routine, Ann Livingston and Karln Turner, as well as the deaths of a host of researchers in the past, only seem to add emphasis to a reality with which many of the more aware UFOIogists are now quite familiar: not only is UFO research potentially dangerous, but the life span of the average serious investigator falls far short of the national average.

Mysterious and suspicious deaths among UFO investigators are nothing new. In 1971, the well-known author and researcher Otto Binder wrote an article for Saga magazine's Special UFO Report titled "Liquidation of the UFO Investigators:' Binder had researched the deaths of "no less than 137 flying saucer researchers, writers, scientists, and witnesses' who had died in the previous 10 years, "many under the most mysterious circumstances."

Source

Who knows, these Whistleblowers of today, could one day in the future be our hero's of tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
1. What is going to happen in 2 years?
2. Do you know the date?
3. How can I save myself and my family, or are we all doomed?
4. Why are you afraid to spell it out for us?

By the end of 2 years we will have entered fully into the "7 year antichrist reign". There's a splitting point within that 7 years that devides upon Dec21 2012. Depending upon personal calculations.

You can do well by your kin and people to reconize what's going on in the world and move to the right piece of land when it is time to move. Much of the Northeastern Coast of the Unitedstates is a death trap. Central and Southwestern states serves as your best chances to survive. Maybe you might think about New Mexico around the area of the roswell events or Pheonix Az where there has been increasing "ufo" events.

They are afraid to spell it out for you as it isn't an easy trasition between "understandings of truth" from within and expressions of truth in a consciousness and communitive way. They fear in translation they will get something wrong and cause shame upon themself and or get something wrong and in giving the wrong info causing someone's death.

Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Originally posted by Roper
OK, I watch for a grand total of 8 minuets and it doesn't take me long to throw the BS flag on this one. Micro-nukes used in the OKC bombing. Hog wash!

MAN! There are so many nuts out there the squirrels are going to get fat.

Roper

If the limits to your conception of reality stop at small nuclear devices I'm not surprised you didn't make it past 8 minutes

I love watching the average persons skeptical paradigm get stretched too far. They either cry foul or they open their minds.

OK Hot Shot, there were a lot of people in that building and 163 were killed and this Dr. Deagle said he treated a man with radiation poisoning. Now why weren't there a lot of people affected with radiation? Just one guy? BS!

I'm not the guy that needs a reality check.

Roper

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

Maybe there were more people....but like Dr Deagel said the man he saw supposedly helped plant the explosives...so maybe those people are fraid to come forward or be treated because then more of us will really know what happened.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If you're going to dismiss Deagles entire reputation and the VAST amount of information he is presenting based on your inability to reason with ONE detail, why even bother watching the presentation?

You know?

Skeptics : I'm sorry. You're never going to find the truth. The most credible people come forward again and again and people who refuse to believe them are literally going to be left behind. Sounds fair to me.

Because here's what I think : the man is telling the truth. The technologies are real. The lies are real. The people who are going to escape this are looking for the truth RIGHT NOW. The people who are shaking their heads and putting down others for looking for the truth? They're already dead. That's the basic message we get from Deagle.

Start looking for truth and bringing others with you. It's time to leave the nay-sayers and pessimists behind. They don't want to educate or save anybody, not even themselves.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
All we can do is prepare and when the time comes have the means to protect our familys and ourselves, im the only person in my family and group of friends who know whats coming, nobody in my circle has ever heard of the nwo/nau or anything else we talk about, my friends can go screw themselves caused ive warned them and as a result they think im a nut, so thell be on their own, but it is my obligation to protect my family.When the time comes and all the people I have tried to warn come crawling to me for help im gonna turn them away and tell them that while they went to las vegas and blew their money on beer I spent my money on supplies for D-Day and my family is my only obligation, Im a man and I see whats coming so it was forced upon me to prepare, If you dont prepare then thats gonna be your own fault, I wont have enough supplies for my neighborhood

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
If you're going to dismiss Deagles entire reputation and the VAST amount of information he is presenting based on your inability to reason with ONE detail, why even bother watching the presentation?

You know?

Skeptics : I'm sorry. You're never going to find the truth. The most credible people come forward again and again and people who refuse to believe them are literally going to be left behind. Sounds fair to me.

Because here's what I think : the man is telling the truth. The technologies are real. The lies are real. The people who are going to escape this are looking for the truth RIGHT NOW. The people who are shaking their heads and putting down others for looking for the truth? They're already dead. That's the basic message we get from Deagle.

Start looking for truth and bringing others with you. It's time to leave the nay-sayers and pessimists behind. They don't want to educate or save anybody, not even themselves.

I personally think this was the best reply Ive ever read in the history of being on ATS,thank you new world over!...i couldnt have put it any better then that....its true, the non believers will never believe until they come face to face with the truth ( so to speak) and still they prolly wouldnt get it then..they only wanna reject truth & faith and even hinder other people from believing.

And so if they get left behind who cares...really i dont....because they were the ones who laughed at the truth and called the prophets crazy...but no they are the ones who will be driven insane in the end.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join