Do you realize what's coming to you?

page: 1
8
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
No presidential candidate that promises you great future will save you from the elite's plans for 2008/2009.

There will be major devastating events.

You can expect to lose your home, money, friends, family...

So don't ask why they have built the "underground world".
Aprox. over 200 facilities around the globe interlinked with each other through mark2 traveling trains.

You'll be driven to the edge of your survival instincts, to your deepest mental state of despair. Oh yes people will accept the new world order. And you'll be regreting not to have died on the surface if they put the last millions underground. A constitution + man will not save you from a professionally organized elite that is BEYOND ANY LAW.


Make your own mind instead of being "educated" by figures like Alex Jones.
Do your homework.
What i stated above are unquestionable facts that you need to realize.

(It is my personal opinion that Jones and Ron Paul have already been invaded)
But it's really not about me i want you to go beyond this Alex Jones/Ron Paul crap and make YOUR OWN MIND, don't listen to me, google the hell out of it.

I suggest you to watch this 4 hour presentation of Dr Deagle, who is a highly credible witness and researcher in one. He will tell you things that Alex Jones doesn't tell you about.

video.google.com...



- Don't sell your soul to the mass mind -


thank you for reading




posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker
 


I understand your concerns, but to belittle the Ron Paul movement, you must be offering an alternative, right? Educate yourself indeed, and when your done, you’ll probably want to get as many people as you can to vote Ron Paul, that is unless you’d rather curl up in the fetal position and wait for your NWO. Ron Paul is the biggest opportunity for a solution going on right now, I suggest you help it or provide a better one.

And what does Ron Paul have to do with Alex Jones?



posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainplanet
reply to post by Paul the seeker
 


I understand your concerns, but to belittle the Ron Paul movement, you must be offering an alternative, right? Educate yourself indeed, and when your done, you’ll probably want to get as many people as you can to vote Ron Paul, that is unless you’d rather curl up in the fetal position and wait for your NWO. Ron Paul is the biggest opportunity for a solution going on right now, I suggest you help it or provide a better one.

And what does Ron Paul have to do with Alex Jones?


Very simple.

People who listen to Ron Paul also listen to Alex Jones...and the other way round.

What I'd suggest is to storm the damn White House..and the Pentagon..and all the rest of their instruments on the serface.

Simply quit working for them, and even then we'd need 90% of the population in order to succeed. No chance without our own military.


[edit on 17-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]



posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
A smart poster!

I'm with you on everything you had to say. Educate yourselves and be prepared because nobody is going to save you. Its up to you.
Forget looking forward to Bush being gone, forget any of the presidential wannabes. Its every man for himself.



posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
optimistic thoughts here



posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What people should do is stop focusing on their HUMAN being anymore.

I know it sounds strange, but the human being is actually a dumb down of what you really are.

And there are good beings working on this right now, trying to save us from this chaos.

Humanity is going to fall in the next 2 years.



posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
in this position i am totally safe, i dont have to worry



posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   



You can expect to lose your home, money, friends, family...



My dear Paul, if you EXPECT that to happen, you can bet your everlasting that it WILL happen. You will make it happen.

And I really wish you wouldn't.



posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas



You can expect to lose your home, money, friends, family...



My dear Paul, if you EXPECT that to happen, you can bet your everlasting that it WILL happen. You will make it happen.

And I really wish you wouldn't.




I will not make this happen.

On this realm thoughts are notinfluencing much, they are supressed by matter.

And i can promise you my by my life that there will be catastrophicala events of unseen size in the near future, it will happen very soon.
It takes some time to accept while many people would not even be able to realize it.

Tell me one thing though, do you want to persist in this society?


[edit on 21-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]



posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe
 


Okay, I enjoy being independent, but don't you think this poster is going overboard?



You can expect to lose your home, money, friends, family...


How am I going to lose those things? I live pretty hand to mouth anyway. The only possesions I have are utilitarian. If any government is going to harm me, they cannot do much worse and still use me to pay taxes. I personally cannot lose my home because I rent. Unless they destroy my employers business, I will still get a paycheck as long as I show up to work. I have the same friends I always had, and my family remains the same.

I just cannot understand how a capitalist society is going to destroy its livestock for no good reason.



posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
reply to post by dgtempe
 


Okay, I enjoy being independent, but don't you think this poster is going overboard?



You can expect to lose your home, money, friends, family...


How am I going to lose those things? I live pretty hand to mouth anyway. The only possesions I have are utilitarian. If any government is going to harm me, they cannot do much worse and still use me to pay taxes. I personally cannot lose my home because I rent. Unless they destroy my employers business, I will still get a paycheck as long as I show up to work. I have the same friends I always had, and my family remains the same.

I just cannot understand how a capitalist society is going to destroy its livestock for no good reason.



Read again.

They won't take it directly.



posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker
 


No where does your posts mention how they are going to take it (freedom?).

I read through all your posts, and you aren't very clear of who the enemy is exactly and what it is they want. Most importantly is why they want it.

Unless you can clarify those things in a way that makes good sense, this seems to be a run of the mill conspiracy about a higher order of folks who have a diabolic plan to imprison everyone, when we are already well imprisoned working to fuel an economy which provides wealth to the rich and slowly makes the rest of us poorer and poorer.

I don't see how jailing us helps that plan.



posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
reply to post by Paul the seeker
 


No where does your posts mention how they are going to take it (freedom?).

I read through all your posts, and you aren't very clear of who the enemy is exactly and what it is they want. Most importantly is why they want it.

Unless you can clarify those things in a way that makes good sense, this seems to be a run of the mill conspiracy about a higher order of folks who have a diabolic plan to imprison everyone, when we are already well imprisoned working to fuel an economy which provides wealth to the rich and slowly makes the rest of us poorer and poorer.

I don't see how jailing us helps that plan.



What do you want me to tell you?

That evil runs this realm and possesses our leaders that will imprison us in underground facilities after they set up castrophic events on the surface?

I guess that neither anyone would understand nor believe that.

The research to do is up to every single one of you i just post what i know so i can get maybe a few to become aware.



posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So post what you know, my man- and make us all aware. I know greed permiates and power corrupts- and I think there are bad people in this country and others who would sell their mothers for profit, but you sound pretty convicted if your telling us to storm the white house or the capital. Most of the folks on this site will need a little bit more than "Charge!" to go to war - otherwise we'd all be in Iraq. I could say "Run !- or bad stuff is going to happen!"- but without any backup I could be talking about preventing heart disease. I'm not trying to crack the orbs on ya- I'm interested- just fill me in a little more eh?



posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hooligan13
 



Couldn't have said it better myself. I need to know the big picture.



posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
reply to post by hooligan13
 



Couldn't have said it better myself. I need to know the big picture.


Thank you both.

But the "Big Picture" can not be told. As i said it is up to every single one of you to do the research on this. I can not just write it down like a book, it's way too complex.
I can only answer your questions from what i know but i CANT make you understand the "Big Picture". Like someone who does OOBEs can't just tell someone else how to do it or how it changed his perspectives.

And you really don't have to be a great man for that, just the big desire to know what's really going on.

I know it may sound ridiculous to you but it is very real to me, since i spent thousands of hours into my interest.


[edit on 22-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]



posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
We will asskick and karatepunch NWO scumbags. The End of the NWO is here. Thats the future. They dont stand a chance



posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You will never do it because of two things, one because Satan will control what is going on even if he has a limit on things and two, maybe God wants these things to happen it has too.

The power of the people can only do so much, faith is the best you can do and maybe prevent the destructive future for years to come but what ever happens it may have to happen but my guess is that it's more likely for the Middle East to have to go through the real stages people here are worried about.



posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
On the Seekers first post he linked to dr deagle`s speach.
Has anyone watched it yet...???

Because althouh it is lengthy(4 hours) If this man is Who he says he is and
has been part of the projects that he claims?

Then this deseves some serious attention.....



posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord
 


You think it's going to happen in the middle east?ITS ALREADY HAPPENED THERE DOOD ROFL!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?
The Government of the Beast has formed it is the UN which will branch out into world divisions.One division I believe will be the American Union.The ancient writings inspired outside of our time as we know it have told us that there wlll be 10 leaders(not nations) but 10 leaders and it says the "Rich men" of the earth and there "sorcery's" (the word translated was Pharmakia or our modern day word pharmacy).. So basically it says the government of the "beast" will be run by 10 leaders under a one world government that implements sorcery to control and manipulate the masses!Sounds like whats going on right now.. I got news for ya man everything is in place.All they have to do is declare any national emergency and FEMA implements REX84, and they Government can make you work for them digging graves for people resisting the NWO.Look up REX84 on google to get a nice "dose" of what I'm talking about.There are camps setup and there are allegedly 1 million UN soldiers here on U.S soil.They will round those up that are the least bit rowdy and make it look however they want to the mass media.

We are trapped in linear time by Angelic beings some call annunaki and have been deceived into believing they are benevolent beings.However Thanks be to our creator he left us the whole story in a book that has stood the test of time.What some people call fantasy is literal the key book to decoding every single bit of what is taking place in the world today.It's all there including mankind embracing evolution over creation and rejecting the idea of the creator.Soon you will have disclosure and all the people deceived will rejoice.Then they will make it main stream news that we certainly must have been seeded by Aliens making all religions of the world seem like nonsense, THE FINAL LIE.
Religion has perverted the real mission of our creator so much you can barely recognize the meaning.Please receive the truth of the message of
Jesus Christ he doesn't point his finger and call you sinner! He just points out the fact that the fallen angels tampered with your DNA and now own you in this present world.We are completely being manipulated for our bodies(containers) and our energy and they harvest experience form us.When you die by the hand of the NWO for rejecting there one world government they will call you a religious nut and a hater.There brain washing has been going on for a long time.And society with all its PC'ness isn't helping one bit.Any ways the real message is Jesus is not come to condemn us but he is simply a door to eternity the eternal realm.You have no right to eternal life without going through Jesus our creator he controls that door way that no man can shut... Satan is planning on trying to make his own redemptive plan fashioned after the one God our creator implemented.Satan and the fallen angels are trying to create a being that is Fully man and fully God AKA "The BEAST"!Makes sense don't it?An exact copy of the redemption plan hoping himself and his angelic followers can receive eternal life as those promised who believe on Jesus the manifested anomalous GOD the universe!And I'll wrap it up and say that this Government being implemented before your eyes is the instrumental Government to be used in implementing the final plan to get rid of all believers in Christ and get rid of anyone that has DNA that goes back to the 12 tribes of Israel!!Say hello to Satans Government the NWO!





top topics
 
8
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join