It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you realize what's coming to you?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

Well then i must give you another disturbing comment.

The constitution was sponsered by the elite.

And the whole politician game is a joke, one should have figured that out atleast since the Bush election.

JFK was really the last president who didn't like his presidential-puppetry so he tried to expose the real power guys and guess what happened.

If they really hated Ron Paul he would not stand a little tiny chance in the game. There are so many better ways to neutralize him than killing him.
We didn't do MK Ultra for no reason

Do your homework man

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Quote the post immediately before yours: This makes no sense, and quoting the entire previous post above yours will result in a slight warning.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Dr Deagle = Total fruitcake.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
yes these thing are inevitable but if we work to join and help what is going to happen maybe they will spare us maybe even reward us

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Ok I watched (well listened rather) to all 4 parts.

There's a lot of stuff we've heard already and he's basically trying to put it all together. I won't doubt that he's a true whistle blower or at least thinks he is... he seems well intentioned enough, but I'd also like to add that I got the impression that much of what Dr. D spoke of was conjecture instead of it all being whistle blower material. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he got much of his material from the speculations we make here on ATS and elsewhere on the internet. After all, many of us have come to similar conclusions as the good Dr.

I'll try to sum it up....

Hyper dimensional entities are behind much of the world's problems and corruption. Jesuits are in control along with the Rothchilds, royal family, etc. Kind of like Ike's theory with royal reptilian family lines going back thousands of years but not necessarily reptilian shapeshifters (ie. nonhuman spirit in a human body).

Time is cyclical and the earth has gone through various "destruction cycles" every time we cross through the elliptical of the Milky Way and pass through the photon belt and we're once again presented with the possibility for destruction or ascension (which happened with Atlantis and Lemuria and is of course happening again in 2012). He says the photon belt is a dimensional rift caused by an ancient cataclysm or battle.

He mentions a fair bit about chemtrails and even claims to have talked to a pilot who sprays them. Then separately he mentions lots of stuff about population reduction, genetically engineered viruses which he claims the recent avian flu is. He gets into quite a bit of technical stuff which gives the impression he knows what he's talking about, but I'm not a biologist so it mostly went over my head.

Cray (of supercomputers) supposedly already invented quantum computers in the 60s which he claims to have personally seen. The government has a "virtual earth" complete with simulations of ourselves in order to predict what we'll do and how we'll act in the future (Minority Report type stuff complete with thought crimes).

He went on to talk about nanotech, transhumanism, and how a few will become like gods (immortals) with the rest of us used as workers that will "go out like a light" because our age will be preprogrammed. He also mentioned Morgellons disease was the result of silicon-based alien nanites.

Some stuff about underground bases, volcanoes helping to cause global warming (interestingly I just saw something in the news on this today). He says a big tsunami will hit the west coast and flood all the way to the rockies leaving CA as a few small islands. Lots of stuff we've heard before about the underground bases... you know, laser tunnel boring devices, maglev trains with hundreds of cities underground in order to prepare for the coming cataclysm with earthquakes, tsunamis, pandemics... he didn't mention any asteroid impacts or alien invasions.

A bit about nutrition and vaccines... typical vaccination conspiracies that we've all heard. Mercury and tracking devices... etc.

He associated certain technology with quite a bit of negativity. Granted he did say he believed our advanced tech could be used for good, however he believes that malevolent hyperdimensional entities are in control of it so his presentation was made in a "glass half empty" style.

So, to summarize the summary: Take all the conspiracy theories on ATS and blame the government - which is run by the Omega Agency - which in turn is (at the higher levels) run by malevolent hyperdimensional aliens. He calls them the "masters of chaos". He didn't say why they were so malevolent, just that they were. (maybe because it's fun being evil? I dunno lol)

Sometimes he seemed a bit of a know-it-all and often got carried away when someone asked him a simple question. That was a bit off-putting, as was his belief that he's a prophet of God. But at the same time he says "we're all God", soooo... I'll just reserve judgment on that for now.

Anyway, it was an interesting presentation, but like I said it was familiar. Whether he heard this stuff from people in the know, experienced it himself, or ripped it straight from other sources... we'll never know.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I apologize for excessive quoting however,

i do not care if another result of the warning is the content of my post or my version of the truth is too far out for some moderators, I am offending noone but warning and bannings will only proof a point.

However i guess it only was the quoting you refered "This makes nosense" to am i right?

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
No presidential candidate that promises you great future will save you from the elite's plans for 2008/2009.

There will be major devastating events.

You can expect to lose your home, money, friends, family...

So don't ask why they have built the "underground world".
Aprox. over 200 facilities around the globe interlinked with each other through mark2 traveling trains.

You'll be driven to the edge of your survival instincts, to your deepest mental state of despair. Oh yes people will accept the new world order. And you'll be regreting not to have died on the surface if they put the last millions underground. A constitution + man will not save you from a professionally organized elite that is BEYOND ANY LAW.

Make your own mind instead of being "educated" by figures like Alex Jones.
Do your homework.
What i stated above are unquestionable facts that you need to realize.

(It is my personal opinion that Jones and Ron Paul have already been invaded)
But it's really not about me i want you to go beyond this Alex Jones/Ron Paul crap and make YOUR OWN MIND, don't listen to me, google the hell out of it.

I suggest you to watch this 4 hour presentation of Dr Deagle, who is a highly credible witness and researcher in one. He will tell you things that Alex Jones doesn't tell you about.

video.google.com...

- Don't sell your soul to the mass mind -

thank you for reading

Easy Tiger. RP and AJ are still on our side.

I just watched Doctor Deagle's vids over at
Google from the link you provided. Damn. And
I thought Alex Jones brought the pain.

Keep in mind Dr Deagle did that presentation
at the end of '06, his timeline was a bit off in
terms of wshtf, but still, he provided some deeply
disturbing information. And you know what,
I believe him more than the crap I hear from
our 'elected' officials.

Now to your concerns about Dr Paul and Alex
Jones. These men are counting on being able to
make a difference in the meantime. Dr Deagle
has been on Alex Jones show and Dr Paul has
been coy about 9/11 and such because he
needs the votes of the unenlightened and
and yet to be awakened. Don't worry, Bro they
have our backs.

For the rest of the community Dr Deagle's lecture
is extremely interesting and highly recommended.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by papiowhisperer

Firstoff don't quote large stuff like that they got me warned several times for that.

But what i really wanted to bring out is that Ron Paul or even Alex Jones ( if he really has pure good intentions ) are not much of a factor. There is still mind control going on and the people are being tricked 1by1.

Heck we have multiple elite families out there battleing amongst each other, far above government do you really think these presidential puppets are anything else than puppets?
The deal is much much larger.

And to be honest i don't see any real chance for this society right now.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Dr Deagle claims his connections to
things underground, bio, chem, and
alien are correct not to mention being
a prophet moving towards the light.

In his talk he says he's trying to help
people. Wouldn't helping people include
starting a state of the art nutritional
supplement company and getting the
word out by distributing info and doing
talks?

He is after all against big pharma for all the
right reasons and maybe he doesn't even
need the money from his DVD sales and
speaking engagements.

Just a few thoughts on his 'credibility'...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pravus_lumen
yes these thing are inevitable but if we work to join and help what is going to happen maybe they will spare us maybe even reward us

i agree, if we are a aprt of whats coming we may survive or even come out on top as powerful people

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
competely insane could it be true hmm i think not, not in a million years lol

for one people/ the world would not stand for this inslavement you can not win any battle or controll anybody its wrong we have allready learned these things through 2 world wars and slavery it just sound like civilization taking a giant great big leap back, ok let just say it did happen? thay would need a huge huge army?? thay would need a hell of alot of resourses??? erm and people are just going go along with it are thay, lol nwo... my ass never going to happen

the most likely would be who ever wins the next world war wins the world i dont think were far of this day the way things are going atm,

but as for the nwo LOL not a chance

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Can't believe it took six pages for someone to finally speak some sense.
Star from me.

Anyway, who cares? According to many others on here we're all going to
perish in 2012 anyhow, so those NWO monsters aren't going to have much
time to have their fun really now are they?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

pretty funny, you asume that the world will be taken over through a world war,
hahaha, no one can take over the world that way

BUT... they can take it over politically, look at the european union, and soon the North american union,

also a type of warfare will be used against humanity, most likely biological,

you think they can never win you are wrong, you are the ones who will never be able to stop it

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
competely insane could it be true hmm i think not, not in a million years lol

for one people/ the world would not stand for this inslavement you can not win any battle or controll anybody its wrong we have allready learned these things through 2 world wars and slavery it just sound like civilization taking a giant great big leap back, ok let just say it did happen? thay would need a huge huge army?? thay would need a hell of alot of resourses??? erm and people are just going go along with it are thay, lol nwo... my ass never going to happen

Sheesh.. I may disagree with the OP for his choice of using Dr Deagle to enlighten people to whats coming but his views are still *valid*.

Times are indeed changing, one day it could be like WWIII is about to befall us, another it could be business as usual... Thats still no excuse to not look outside the box.

No offense intended, but when people say "erm and people are just going go along with it are thay, lol" tells me you need to seriously look at what laws/statutes have just been passed and those about to be passed and then tell me they are not meant to restrict your freedom as a "law abiding citizen" in the future..

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Sheesh.. I may disagree with the OP for his choice of using Dr Deagle to enlighten people to whats coming but his views are still *valid*.

Yeah i disagree with myself.

Dr. Deagle thinks we should worship Jahweh which is the ( evil ) creator of the physical universe. I don't know how he could misguide himself to a point like that.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

Well actaully i didnt hear him say "we should worship jahweh" but what i did hear him say is that WE are children of the Most High god..weather you call him Jah,Allah,or Yahweh..the meaning is all the same GOD...At least he isnt saying god dont exist, is that what you would rather him tell you?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
reply to post by Paul the seeker

Well actaully i didnt hear him say "we should worship jahweh" but what i did hear him say is that WE are children of the Most High god..weather you call him Jah,Allah,or Yahweh..the meaning is all the same GOD...At least he isnt saying god dont exist, is that what you would rather him tell you?

Oh well but he certainly does as he said in atleast on some of his radio programes. I'd tell him that the physical universe is not in any good meaning to it's inhabitants or "prisoners". Jahweh is a real and powerful being.
I'd really be interested where he picked up his believe.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker

Yeah i disagree with myself.

Dr. Deagle thinks we should worship Jahweh which is the ( evil ) creator of the physical universe. I don't know how he could misguide himself to a point like that.

um..the dr. did not say we should worship Jahweh.

and who says that yahweh is the ( evil ) creator of the physical universe?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I have read this thread twice now in the last week because I listen to Dr. Deagles radio program and want to know what others think of him. About his demeanor, thats just him. Very few people can get a word in sideways when he's going full tilt. And there seems to be a bit of the snake oil thing on the radio show. But aside from that when he gets down to business noone on the airwaves comes close to his courage and knowledge.

I won't comment on cyborg monkey soldiers but I know that chemtrails exist and more importantly I know that its much cheaper to hire some hack to sit around his flat and debunk them than to put a plane in the sky. The same goes for morgellons disease. Look up morgellonswatch if you want to see some outright disinfo. FEMAcamps, vaccines as weapons, fluoride as sedatives culture as programing.....all true. And two and two is four.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Not much you can add to that ,,, maybe an ounce of sanity,,give or take a gallon.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I watched three of Deagles videos on google video about a month ago, and I wish I could find my notes because by the end of it I was convinced that he is either lying or crazy. Hold on now, because I'm going to back up my opinion with what I can remember. I believe there were four videos in the set that I watched, but one of them got deleted from google while I was watching it.

First of all, Deagle contradicts himself a lot. I tried to give him chance after chance, but the more he talked the less sense his stories made. Lets start with his claim that Grandpa Bush heads a big secret doom organization that is trying to kill everyone off in various widespread ways like large scale poisonings with depleted uranium. First of all, according to Deagle the vast majority of people are going to die anyway in fast approaching disasters. Why spend a bunch of money killing people off if they're going to die soon anyway? Then take into account that Grandpa Bush has grandchildren who would also be exposed to these poisons. I really listened carefully to Deagle but he never offered any plausible explanation.

Then he talks and talks about all the super secret lethal ways these people, let's call the NWO, can kill. He describes their extremely advanced technology in great depth. The way he describes it these people can not be stopped. Period. And yet Deagle seems quite confident and states several times about how not afraid of them he is. He calls them "gutless wonders" and is very cocky about his chances for survival. Logic leaves me to believe that if his stories were true, and he were a real whistle-blower he would already be dead.

The part that was perhaps the hardest for me to swallow is when he claims that the absolute head of the NWO (or whatever he called them I don't remember) who is also called, according to Deagle the male private part of the dragon, tried to recruit Deagle to be the next super villian in charge of the whole thing. I really had to laugh at that one. What an ego! Deagle never explains why he is so desirable a candidate.

And finally, I was convinced that Deagles is most likely lying as opposed to just mistaken or mislead is that he largely claims to have witnessed so many things first hand. Most whistle blowers admittedly have access to only a small amount of first hand information per person. Usually they are told things by others and see documents. Deagle claims he was there first and and saw this and that with his own eyes.

Also, he reapeats phrases like "I'm not making this up," and "This is true!" way way too much. That's a red flag to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join