It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you realize what's coming to you?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

I am not a hardcore skeptic mate, I just dont trust this guy adn I dont trust Jeff Rense (Who Deagle is affilieated with) either . However I do need to see proper evidence for me to be cnvinced of something.

The only things that I disagree completely with on ATS is chemtrails and the whole 2012 thingy. As intelligent as Dr Deagle may be, he still wont convince me that the government is spraying chemicals (chemtrails) into the atmosphere for whatever reason. I have a sh*tload of information that makes it unplausible as I work in the weather industry.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
No presidential candidate that promises you great future will save you from the elite's plans for 2008/2009.
So don't ask why they have built the "underground world".
Aprox. over 200 facilities around the globe interlinked with each other through mark2 traveling trains.
- Don't sell your soul to the mass mind -

I like your post since it has all the basics (civilization inside the earth, the trains), and it even has dates (but keep in mind that it is not until long after 2008/2009 that these "folks" will probably try some really wacky stuff)... I'll have to take a look at the materials that you reference here.
It seems that you're missing some important information... I don't know if you just don't mention it as not to repel some listeners or what. You call these folks the "elite", but you have to keep in mind that the "elite" that we're familiar with do not have this sort of technology that you're referring to.
The stuff that you're talking about can only be pulled off by the "elite" from another world... not from this place. Other than that, you're definitely above top secret here...

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
To the skeptics, its OK to be cautious and skeptical about what is being presented as 'facts', as believed by many in this thread.

Up until a few years ago I too was *very* skeptical about the whole idea of aliens and little green men who's so called inter-dimensional spaceships were crashing out of the sky once they arrived on Earth..

Look at what has been shown and written thus far and use it to further research this whole field for yourselves. Simply using Google to look up "Al Bielik" and finding that he has been labeled as a Hoax is not researching, its just an exercise to convince yourself that you were right along..

It is only by researching for yourself with an 'Open Mind' will you see the big picture or not, which ever the case may be. At the end of the day, whether you believe or not is your choice, just like its your choice to do your research or not.

IMHO, when the time comes, and it will, I would rather be prepared for the worst than have it suddenly thrust upon me out of the blue.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

No presidential candidate that promises you great future will save you from the elite's plans for 2008/2009.
So don't ask why they have built the "underground world".
Aprox. over 200 facilities around the globe interlinked with each other through mark2 traveling trains.
- Don't sell your soul to the mass mind -

I like your post since it has all the basics (civilization inside the earth, the trains), and it even has dates (but keep in mind that it is not until long after 2008/2009 that these "folks" will probably try some really wacky stuff)... I'll have to take a look at the materials that you reference here.
It seems that you're missing some important information... I don't know if you just don't mention it as not to repel some listeners or what. You call these folks the "elite", but you have to keep in mind that the "elite" that we're familiar with do not have this sort of technology that you're referring to.
The stuff that you're talking about can only be pulled off by the "elite" from another world... not from this place. Other than that, you're definitely above top secret here...

Thank you for the post.

However they DO have technologies like that.
The elite as the general public knows it ( who probably listen to Alex Jones on a daily basis ) of course are not aware of this.

But the truth is ridiculously off the line.

We have gone to Mars first in 1962...
You can breath fresh air on the Moon after a aclimatisation process like if you wanted to climb a mountain.

These are just examples of how we have been messed with.

Really nothing is as it seems and the "elite" has technologies in posession that are beyond what any american would accept, quite easy to keep secret isn't it?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
As I try to spread the Information about 432 and its hidden secrets
I am also trying to sell my music cd
www.abovetopsecret.com...

does this make me a lying criminal ?
does this mean that I am lying to the public just to sell my cd?

no...of course not.....but I gotta live...I gotta eat....(starving artist for sure).
lol........again why am i laughing(to keep from crying i guess).

anyway if deagle doesn`t make money then he will have "no Money".

I feel a little bit like deagle myself.
giving away priceless info and hoping to sell some of the fantastic
products at the same time....
If he wanted to scam us into buying products then all he would have to do is scientificly show how toxic our enviroment is...he wouldn`t need all the CIA NWO stuff...so why bother......see what I mean?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have this marvelous new information I wish to sell to you !!! for small monthly payments I will come up interesting new facts ( fiction ) adding more detail to the story as it goes along to keep you hooked.

Go sell your stories to "The Enquirer" because noone with critical thinking is buying anything here. Deagle is one of many these days doing "the" circuit peddling his new-agey "The Government did it, I have no proof..but buy this" scam and until you lose some money off things like this will you learn the truth......fools and their money soon part!.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I have this marvelous new information I wish to sell to you !!! for small monthly payments I will come up interesting new facts ( fiction ) adding more detail to the story as it goes along to keep you hooked.

Go sell your stories to "The Enquirer" because noone with critical thinking is buying anything here. Deagle is one of many these days doing "the" circuit peddling his new-agey "The Government did it, I have no proof..but buy this" scam and until you lose some money off things like this will you learn the truth......fools and their money soon part!.

Hi mazzroth and welcome to the thread..

I hope the OP wont mind me deviating somewhat from the topic of this threat but I am curious.. "I see dumb people" may I ask by what standard do you base this observation on? Your own or someone else's?. Selling books on a subject is nothing new, my local library, which contains many 100,000's of books is a valuable resource for many who still don't have an internet connection, or, who may prefer to still read and learn from a book rather than staring for hours at a time at a computer screen. It would therefore be wrong to judge anyone on the basis of trying to sell their book..

I see also your mood is set to "Skeptical", thats good, no one should ever take anything at face value without at least looking into the credibility of its source. Agreed?.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freelancer

I hope the OP wont mind me deviating somewhat from the topic of this threat but I am curious.. "I see dumb people" may I ask by what standard do you base this observation on? Your own or someone else's?.

"I see dumb people" is a play on words from the movie "The Sixth Sense" were the little boys says.."I see Dead People". Now my skepticism is based on actually listening to people and their presentation/delivery method and not so much the content.

A pattern emerges pretty quickly with scam artist's and I personally think I can spot one quickly as I have been scammed personally and will never allow this to happen again. Things to look for are fast talkers who have a potent vocabulary and often use flashy words regularly to impress, sketchy details that infer things without any substantiation or solid evidence. They often have multiple elaborate claims, add to them and the details as they retell the story, try and link other peoples claims into their own for some kind of "proof" that then places evidence into a mix of blurry lines. Then when they realise they have "hooked" a substantive audience they come out with books, dvd's and audio tapes.

Now for my evidence of the above claims I direct you to look into one individual called Dan Burisch and his webpage is www.eaglesdisobey.com. Then I would ask you to go and look into the story of Bob Lazar, then it would pay to look into Ron Wyatt for the standard Christian con job.

Once you have studied these jokers like I have, you will see the common methods they use to suck in gullible people. The methods vary slightly and not all try to make money but the list of other reasonably well known individuals peddling extra-ordinary claims trying to make a buck are as follows...

David Icke
Sterwart Swerdlow
Michael Tsarion
Lloyd Pye
Greg Syzmanski
Jay Weidner
Joesph P Farrell
William Lyne
Bill Cooper
Alan Watt
David Sereda
Whitley Streiber
Linda Moulton Howe
Sherry Shriner
and the master of them all who pretty much pioneered this form of alternate information ---> Jeff Rense

Come back and call me a skeptic when you have listened to, watched and read them for 10 years or more like I have. I have bought their crap whether it be books, dvd's or audio tapes and also used the web.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

Another charlatan selling something. WTF. Ten dollar words do not impress me.

What's my spirit name? Tell me now!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Paul the seeker & New World Order

I will not insult your intelligence by saying what you believe in is wrong, or that the events, as described in the opening post will not happen because like you, I do believe they will happen one day.

However, in all honesty, I am wondering if using Dr Deagle's claims to back up all of this is really a good idea.

I have now just finished watching the 4 hour video TWICE. Putting aside his claims, he comes over as someone who is very confident in what he is saying and when you add the technical knowledge he has on many of the topics its hard to not see him as someone worth listening to. For myself, his 4 hour video contains almost everything I've ever wanted to hear and more.

The problem I have with all of this can be shown in the following 'interview', Dr Deagle had with American physicist Steven E. Jones at the Vancouver 9/11 Conference (12/15/07), a year after his Granada Forum speech on Dec 7th 2006.

Please take the time to watch all 44:09 mins video and listen to what is being asked and said.

Google Video Link

Source

Where has the confidence of a man 'in the know' only a year previously gone?. This video is littered with words like 'I think' and 'I was told.." yet the year previously he was telling us at the Granada Forum that he knew his facts because he made a point of finding out everything there was to know about his many topics of interest.

I'm sorry, but as much as I want to believe, I have no confidence in what Dr Deagle is telling us is correct.

[edit on 24/12/2007 by Freelancer] Fixing spellings.

[edit on 24/12/2007 by Freelancer]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

Thanks for posting that video. Dude is rude to the physicist, constantly cutting him off and speaking in a condescending manner.

Deagle is full of baloney.

GAAA! I barely made it to the end of that video. Deagle needs a b-slap.

[edit on 12/25/2007 by PrplHrt]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
If you're going to dismiss Deagles entire reputation and the VAST amount of information he is presenting based on your inability to reason with ONE detail, why even bother watching the presentation?

You know?

Skeptics : I'm sorry. You're never going to find the truth. The most credible people come forward again and again and people who refuse to believe them are literally going to be left behind. Sounds fair to me.

Because here's what I think : the man is telling the truth. The technologies are real. The lies are real. The people who are going to escape this are looking for the truth RIGHT NOW. The people who are shaking their heads and putting down others for looking for the truth? They're already dead. That's the basic message we get from Deagle.

Start looking for truth and bringing others with you. It's time to leave the nay-sayers and pessimists behind. They don't want to educate or save anybody, not even themselves.

One thing that really got me, lately when I talk about certain things or read certain things i get the feeling of my whole body vibrating, only the last 6 months have I noticed this more than ever as I have gone in search of all things "truth", in this video Deagle is asked how will people know if we are Spiritually Aware or Spritiually Evolving, he said because when watching this or hearing truths it will feel like a bell is ringing inside you, this is the EXACT feeling I have been getting and he is the ONLY person I have ever seen mention to that, that really struck a core with me and I believe him to be telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Anyone can speak clearly and use intelligent verbiage. I am sorry, but that does NOT make him a "credible witness" as some of you have claimed.

I would like to point out the BIGGEST inconsistency in Deagles "lecture." He states that it is FACT that "they" (NWO government with involvement from Nokia and other wireless telecom companies) have developed a way to "beam" into someones head and implant thoughts, or erase the persons memory and make him a slave to the NWO. If this is true, then I truly ask WHY have "they" not used this tactic on Deagle if he is the Prophet of all whistle blowers as he claims to be.

Here are some quotes that show how much of a loon this guy is.

"They can and have resurrected dinosaurs, if you dont believe this you are living in a dreamworld folks."

"Their plan is to transition to Remote Operational Vehicles, cyborgs, weaponized animals like baboons that they have in a secret facility down near Galveston, Texas. They have them set up so that they have remote operating controls, so they have a kill mode and they have these nano-armor that can stop pretty well anything. Any 80 lb baboon can pick up a 300 lb man and tear him literally in two. They can run at 35 miles per hour, and they can jump 15-20 feet in the air. So I don't think you are going to outrun these. And their plan is to create supersoldiers."

The thing I love about these crackpots is that I can look back at their videos a year later and see how NONE OF THEIR predictions have come true...

~S

[edit on 26-12-2007 by salez20]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
BEN,

I can certainly see the similarities and possibilities. Its not impossible for the government to confiscate your home and everything in it, its not impossible for the government to close down your job. Opression, dictatorship, Communism, its all the same. The commies can take everything you own, can dictate that you do not attend church, bla bla bla bla bla. Worship one God, that could be George W. Bush, and so on, and i'm being realistic here. This is what happens. We may not be communists, but we have an agenda of opression and it will undoubtedly work in the same way.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
BEN,

I can certainly see the similarities and possibilities. Its not impossible for the government to confiscate your home and everything in it, its not impossible for the government to close down your job. Opression, dictatorship, Communism, its all the same. The commies can take everything you own, can dictate that you do not attend church, bla bla bla bla bla. Worship one God, that could be George W. Bush, and so on, and i'm being realistic here. This is what happens. We may not be communists, but we have an agenda of opression and it will undoubtedly work in the same way.

Why so hard.

Their plan is reducing 3/4 of the world population ( no question about it )

And right now the elite are pushing towards UFO disclosure.

Right you got i...what about a staged Alien Invasion...why not create some Aliens devastating things, get the last 500 millions into the underground bases and they'll BEG and OBEY you.
That's actually what they're gonna do.

And It's not like I'm making this up here.
Look around.
They are prepairing themselves and us, making sure we believe in the UFO/Alien stuff by now.
It is planned to happen 2008/2009, if you don't believe me now you may think of me then.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

It is planned to happen 2008/2009, if you don't believe me now you may think of me then.

I will hold that to you. If it doesnt happen (I mean when it doesnt happen) I suppose Deagle will make up something else, about how the situation suddenly changed and its going to be postponed to some other random date in the future.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Right you got i...what about a staged Alien Invasion...why not create some Aliens devastating things, get the last 500 millions into the underground bases and they'll BEG and OBEY you.
That's actually what they're gonna do.

You may not be too far off the truth.. I have looked into this scenario and found only one plausible way ( so far ) that 'could' allow the following to be carried out.

1. Bring in a New World Order

2. Introduce and confirm that aliens are visiting this planet without the government(s) facing a revolt from its citizens for lying to us all these years.

3. Reduce the worlds population and still have the FULL co-operation of the people!.

My posting on 16/12/07 The Ultimate False Flag Scenario? while spanning 2 and a half postings is a dumbed down explanation of how the above points could be implemented.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
What people are not realizing is that everytime the people become aware of something, they know a way to trick them even more into.

Now people are aware of government corruption, so tyranic police force against the people will not not work anymore.
However people are VERY naive towards the Alien thing nowadays.

If you're gonna tell them that we have been fighting Saucers since the 50s and now they are coming with their Motherships to destroy us!.... people would believe it!!!

So right now if you look at the controlled media concerning Aliens/UFOs which is very active there makes a staged Alien Invasion not only the most probable but almost OBVIOUS... while Joners still think their government will come to their houses with slapsticks and Alex telling them to get a gun...

you see people are such sheeple ( still!!! ) when it comes to FEAR. They can't stand for themselves therefore have to join MASSMINDS like that.
What the elite does: CREATE=PROBLEM ---> CREATE=SOLUTION

time to play a game?

Also you may check out Stewart Swerdlow, he has certain intelligence connections and he's also convinced that a staged Alien Invasion is planned.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainplanet

I understand your concerns, but to belittle the Ron Paul movement, you must be offering an alternative, right? Educate yourself indeed, and when your done, you’ll probably want to get as many people as you can to vote Ron Paul, that is unless you’d rather curl up in the fetal position and wait for your NWO. Ron Paul is the biggest opportunity for a solution going on right now, I suggest you help it or provide a better one.

And what does Ron Paul have to do with Alex Jones?

Hey, it's often been said the Antichrist will be the last person you'd expect it to be...that being said, I'm stil voting for Dr. Paul.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

wow, do you have any idea how insane you sound ? I subsribe to many conspiracy theories but your ideas are what drive the masses to tune out.

good grief man, reptilians, underground slave pens, visiting Mars in 1960's, breathing on the Moon ???

How about some evidence ? At least when Alex Jones mentions something controversial like George Bush's grandfather was a nazi sympathiser, he shows proof of his claims.

There probably is an elite but we will never defeat them when mentally unstable people make such outrageous claims. Unless of course this is the point...spreading nonsense disinformation

The more I think about your posts, the more Im convinced your either a defeatist or a disinfo agent. The NWO would like nothing better than for us to lie down and take it as you recommend.

I personally wont lie down. I will vote for the only squeeky clean politician around who will defend the constitution...Ron Paul.

The NWO's only real power lies in fear. They dont have the sheer numbers to defeat us. So go ahead and lie down in the fetal position and be afraid. I will not go gently into that good night to quote my fav poet.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by admriker444]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join