It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do u think of the anti - christ..........

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I am not worried about the Antichrist because the Antichrist does not exist.

I gota agree w/ you on that one.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The antichrist may or may not be a person but there is such a thing. A movement to reverse all teachings and beliefs amongst people as provided by Christ and other prophets too (Mohammed for example). We are in the time of anti-christ and I see it rising all around me everyday.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
The antichrist may or may not be a person but there is such a thing. A movement to reverse all teachings and beliefs amongst people as provided by Christ and other prophets too (Mohammed for example). We are in the time of anti-christ and I see it rising all around me everyday.

God help me.

Another moron who believes Muhammad was the anti-christ.

This will never end.

From the times of Dante to the present times, this will never end.

The anti-christ's mission is come to the world and CLAIM to be CHRIST you dumbass.

Muhammad never claimed to be Christ, Muhammad never claimed to be anything but a Messenger of God.

Get your facts right before you open your mouth full of BULL#.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Originally posted by THENEO

God help me.

Another moron who believes Muhammad was the anti-christ.

This will never end.

From the times of Dante to the present times, this will never end.

The anti-christ's mission is come to the world and CLAIM to be CHRIST you dumbass.

Muhammad never claimed to be Christ, Muhammad never claimed to be anything but a Messenger of God.

Get your facts right before you open your mouth full of BULL#.

hes gonna have at ya, but i will too!
neo only said the antichrist was tryin to take down the works of people like christ and prophets, like muhammad. antichrist, against muhammad as well.
if theres anything thats the antichrist, its either the church itself, for destroying christianity and religion as a whole, or science

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If that's the case and I misread what he meant to say then I apologize

But if I read it right and he said what he said, I stand by my previous post.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Bush is the anti christ....if you really think about the's dumb enough to sit in the holiest of all Jewish temles in Jerusalem and declare he's God...he probably already sings in the shower...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
I think he will come very soon perhaps after WW3

The Anti-Christ has been poisoning the world for a long time. You may have heard of him. His name was Jesus, and he was born a little over 2,000 years ago. Son of a carpenter, hung around with a lot of fishermen. Married a whore. Killed for practicing demonology and necromancy. Of course, you have to read between the lines.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
first of all... when or if this antichrist does become present in the world, and people are telling others not to listen to his lies cuz he's possessed...

then who is everyone obeying at that time the antichrist is here...

what if they antichrist is good?

just because you are "against" or "anti" christ... does that mean you are evil!?

what if christ is here, and has orders people dont want to obey.... than anyone would be an antichrist right?!?

before people start worring about the antichrist, they need to find out what christ really is.

christ could be an advanced being, coming to "save" or aid humanity since we are destroying ourselves.... and we will listen to his ideas, because it'll seem good at the moment... but only because people will be living in fear, from mind control etc...

the NWO is the new golden age the are bringing up. it will be a time with highly advanced technology..... a time when we pick where we will become for eternity...

will you become a purely spiritual being, or a purely physical being?

thats all. a spirtual being without limits... or super advanced technological being with no spirit, and some-what limited....

thats the new age.

thats why we are in the "end times"

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Alright,
Time to wake up people...
it's obvious who the anti christ is...
Criss Angel...
Jesus walked on water..
He did that and walked on walls to top it off...
Yet hasnt healed no one...
But seriously...
I dont care who the anti christ is,
For all we know these are aliens just screwing around with us...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
In my opinion evil is a controlled force, that can only be let do limited stuff. People say God only lets evil loose so people can learn right from wrong. Evil people throughout history completed terrible atrocities, but it always came too an end, and people learned (well some). Thats life. As the old saying going "The devil protects his own". Thats why there is more evil than good.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

As the old saying going "The devil protects his own". Thats why there is more evil than good.

I think that the reason that there is more evil than good is because evil is a lot easier to do than good is most of the time.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
So what has been historically the biggest deceit and lie in the world? Christianity!
..........mmhmm... I said it. Christians are evil.

Maybe you're the antichrist?
This topic just came up in another thread:
From the New Testment:

John 2:22
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

Weird, but this sounds like it's describing you perfectly.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by rocknroll]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
These are directly from the NIV- I checked a total of 20 translations of the scripture and only these 4 verses have antichrist in it, except 1 translation, the Amplified Bible which add the Thessalonian verses..
So none the less I am the antichrist, sure Jesus may have been on earth, but I doubt he was born to a virgin or was raised from the dead..

1 John 2:18Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

1 John 2:22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

2 John 1:7 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

2 Thessalonians 2:9 And then the lawless one (the antichrist) will be revealed and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of His mouth and bring him to an end by His appearing at His coming.

2 Thessalonians 2:8 The coming [of the lawless one, the antichrist] is through the activity and working of Satan and will be attended by great power and with all sorts of [pretended] miracles and signs and delusive marvels--[all of them] lying wonders--

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
I think he will come very soon perhaps after WW3

WW3?

Are you crazy?
Wasn't WWII bad enough? 57 million people died as a result of that war! There have been three wars: the civil war, and WWI and II.

There will be no more wars.

The last angel (pale horse) fought the last world war and exited privately from Berlin on April 30, 1945 - without being delivered to his enemies.

As far as what I think of the anti christ (in this case I refer to Adolf the Great aka Babylon the Great)...

Truly a genius and a fierce and loyal warrior in God's SS! He did his job with efficiency and also did a lot of good, too - that has been allowed to be defamed in the aftermath by those who wish to blame another for a catastrophe that WE ALL caused to be...

Much has been muddied over by lies and being his being globally nominated as scapegoat. But Hitler did not lie nor did he speak impetuously.

And the truth ALWAYS is the final victor...no matter who wins by number of casualties.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yes he will come soon, I think like 1/3 of the earth population will be wiped out, ignore people who try to distort the Truth^^^.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
As far as what I think of the anti christ (in this case I refer to Adolf the Great aka Babylon the Great)...

Queen, are you serious or have you completely lost your mind, are you a Neo-Nazi or something?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

There have been three wars: the civil war, and WWI and II.

I don't mean to be rude, but the world's history doesn't start with the USA. You forgetting the rest of the world? And compared to the magnitude of WWI and WWII, American civil war looks something like a border skirmish. There were countless wars throughout the history of the world.

And speaking of wars where America fought, how about independence war, Korea, 'Nam, Iraq?

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Duby78]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duby78

There have been three wars: the civil war, and WWI and II.

I don't mean to be rude, but the world's history doesn't start with the USA. You forgetting the rest of the world? And compared to the magnitude of WWI and WWII, American civil war looks something like a border skirmish. There were countless wars throughout the history of the world.

And speaking of wars where America fought, how about independence war, Korea, 'Nam, Iraq?

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Duby78]

Duby, if I was you, I wouldn't take anything Queen says too seriously.

No offense Queen, but you have to be one of the weirdest people I've met.
Queen, I don't get why you always want to distort the bible's Truth, but you ain't fooling me.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Adolph the Great? Ok then...I suppose I could point out the innumerable evils that occured under Shikklegrubers reign of evil. Although come to think on it, great doesn't neccessarily equate to good does it.

Queenie, you might want to revisit those history books and read a little more closely.

To answer the initial question, sorry. I don't use up a whole lot of my time with the issue. Living my life, such as it is, is of more importance to me.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by seagull]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think that the "anti-christ" aka the Beast is alive and on this planet as I type this. The end of times is near. I've said this before and I will say it again....Jesus explains that the end of times is like a woman in labor...a woman gets contractions and the more frequent the contractions the closer it is to actual labor.

The more frequent the bad situations occur, bad weather, war, inhumane acts all together the closer we are to this Beast and his overall taking of humanity. Do not ever recieve that Mark on your wrist or forehead, only the one of the lord...that is..if you believe in God...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join