It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do u think of the anti - christ..........

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think he will come very soon perhaps after WW3

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I thought the bible predicted he would come in the year 3000....not sure.....

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The Bible does not "predict" the coming of Antichrist.
The Man of Perdition will arise after a great war...you can input into the equation many scenarios....the biblical one consists of a russian attack (with allies) on Israel that is defeated nastily...the ak47s are burned for fuel for seven years after the battle. ( ligonite, the simulated wood on AKs is a laminate that burns very hottly).

The AC will be a man posessed of Satan. Period. He will be the exact imitation of Jesus Christ 2000 years later.
He will perform miracles, attempt world peace and bring MAN together as one.

No one will do this except Jesus.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
antichrist = aliens! Man = Lucifer. Humanity ARE Satan.

Get your bible interpretations right

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The Anti-Christ is Jack Black. That guy's just way too cool not to be.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
AntiChrist=Church.

The Pope ain't no holy man.

Anyone can dress up in white clothes and carry a walking stick and drive around in a bullet proof golf cart
and declare themselves a holy man.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by TheCatalyst]

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
i think there have been several anti-christs throughout history in different eras and regions of the world. i think they all cause, or play a major part in the major wars around the world.

Hitler, Atilla the Hun, Napoleon, and Pope Urban II are the only examples i can think of now... they all came from the most powerful regions, nations, or religions at the time.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I've always wondered about the Pope-mobile... After all - a man that is so "tight" with God shouldn't be AFRAID to die and meet his maker.. The thought of the Pope behind bullet proof glass just cracks me up! LOL!

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
From Cassiopaea.org some suggestions on what the antichrist is or is not?

Q: (B) Maitreya... What is the destiny of this person in this
lifetime?
A: Plays prominent role in disinformation process.
Q: (B) Is Benjamin Creme aware of that?
A: No.
Q: (B) Are the E.T.s putting thoughts in Benjamin Creme's
head?
A: Yes.
Q: (B) What is their purpose in this?
A: To cause confusion, diversion, and deception so that reality
channels may be cloaked. Self explanatory.
Q: (B) Does this mean so that what we think is real really isn't?
A: Close.
Q: (B) This must mean that the Aliens want to give us one
person to focus on which is so spectacular, so that we cannot
see the truth.
A: Remember warnings about false prophets in the "desert."
Q: (B) Does this mean that Benjamin Creme is an STS
person?
A: Yes, indirectly.
Q: (B) Is he the antichrist?
A: No. The "antichrist" is not an individual, but consortium.
Q: (B) Who is the Consortium?
A: Term refers to idea of large body of individuals.
Q: (L) Who specifically? (F) Human beings?
A: Yes and others.
Q: (B) Are these beings who have lived longer than most
people live in one lifetime?
A: Confused thought patterns.
Q: (B) Are these people who have reincarnated for lifetime
after lifetime and have kept the same memory to continue the
same plan?
A: Only a select few.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

The Bible doesnt really predict it just tells what will happen and it doesnt tell you when.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hey THENEO who th hell is Benjamin Creme and who the hell is watever ur talkin to???????

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If I were to pick anyone, Rumsfeld. Just look at the guy.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Looking at the facts, Satan is supposed to be the ultimate deciever. So what has been historically the biggest deceit and lie in the world? Christianity! If it were my job to deceive, I would take on the role of the 'good guy' and get as many followers as possible and twist the truth around to fit my needs. C'mon... christianity seems to pride itself on being tolerant of other beliefs, but then they launch the crusades where you either become christian or you die.

mmhmm... I said it. Christians are evil. I don't think it's man that is the antichrist... that doesn't make sense. That would mean that the antichrist was risen long before jesus was around... even before writing was around.

I may be wrong about this, but I don't think the bible even gives satan a 'body', even though it does describe the 'embodiment of satan'. This doesn't necessarily mean that satan is an object... maybe the embodiment of the anti-christ is simply an idea or moral practice or something that rises and leads to the ultimate destruction of man.

Let's replace 'anti-christ' and 'satan' with idea... now we can banish the 'idea' from heaven. This 'idea' can be hidden for thousands of years and arise at a certain time, unknowingly. Maybe someone gets upset with a set of circumstances and this 'idea' forms in his head. He finds others who are so upset about this set of circumstances as well and shares this 'idea' with them, who in turn spread the 'idea' like a virus throughout their human network. All of a sudden you see the rise of the 'idea' or 'satan' or 'anti-christ'. If this is assumed to be true, then we could assume that Bin-Laden, with his vision (or 'idea') of terrorism is a very good candidate for the propagation of the rise of satan.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Andhow, I love your avatar. I found it, but thought it to racy. I should have been more bold.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
A friend of mine, whom is a religious fanatic, raved that the anti christ was an individual who would unite all religions under one.

To me, the anti christ is just another silly prediction of the bible that shall never happen. It tends to 'predict' very general things, such as a person uniting people, well this happens all the time with leaders. Thinking a supreme leader shall arrise someday is not a brilliant conclusion. Then believeing they shall become corrupted by power, as so many others do, is yet another given.

Oh, to the one who said aliens were the anti christ, my crazy friend said aliens were fallen angels, with IQ's of over 1000.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I was wondering, in the past, since the death of Jesus, how many times people have thought the Anti-Christ was here or was going to be here soon?

There seems to be a lot of talk about the comming of the Anti-Christ. Just wondering how often the talk has happened.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

The Bible doesnt really predict it just tells what will happen and it doesnt tell you when.

Good questions. Benjamin Creme is some kinda new age prophet that to some people is the reincarnation of christ. He is tied to some other guy (like his agent?) that has suspicious ties to the UN. Do a google on his name and see for yourself.

Now the dialogue here is just as mysterious. Take it for what it is. A channelled discussion between people and a high level spirit entity. You can find info about these people at cassiopaea.org. Tread carefully there. I find many comments revealed in their 'info' sessions to be very interesting and seemingly valid.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I talked to some older relatives about wether or not they thought the antichrist was coming after pearl harbor, and they all said that everyone was convinced hitler was the anti-christ, I think that the bible for the most part is translated wrong over and over again and a meanlingless hunk o' crap now, although I do beleive in god and angels... I am a very sceptical person some things just seem right if you know what I mean.

(I'm so tired sleeep)

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
KayEm's hamster is the Antichrist !!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I am not worried about the Antichrist because the Antichrist does not exist.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join