It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What do u think of the anti - christ..........

page: 3
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I agree antmax, even now we can see that may of these prophecies are starting to happen more frequently and more dangerously.

I would advise all Christian to keep watch and be ready, Christ has commanded us to keep watch.




posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Adolph the Great? Ok then...I suppose I could point out the innumerable evils that occured under Shikklegrubers reign of evil.

Indeed. The whole world was a holocaust and no one's hands were clean. Including Churchill and Roosevelt. And I greatly admire FDR, too. But I'm not so blind that I believe that one man did it all. Nor do I believe there is another source for evil other than God. Hitler had great power and it was not his own. He even knew it - and obviously karma didn't bite him because he didn't die on the gallows or in a prison cell. He died by his own hand and the world didn't suffer his body to be buried. And so rest assured he'll rise but not to face God's wrath.


Although come to think on it, great doesn't neccessarily equate to good does it.

Good doesn't necessarily equate to obeying God, either.


Queenie, you might want to revisit those history books and read a little more closely.

Why? They are full of the survivor's reasons why. There is plenty of information that lies outside of the politically correct authorized version. It is startling to say the least. Perhaps you should broaden your horizons and see
how prophesy came true in front of all the world.

The mark of the beast and the inability to buy and sell....the treaty of Versailles. It's all over with - God's wrath is finished for the most part.



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Queen. Yes, the second world war was full of horrific carnage on both sides. I don't deny that.

Hitler the Great didn't die on the gallows because he was too cowardly to face his enemies, I shudder to imagine what Stalin would have had done to him. Then his cronies burned his corpse to prevent it from falling into soviet hands. wouldn't suffer his body to be buried indeed, phhh...

Hitler may not have pulled the levers or turned the valves or pulled the triggers, but he enabled it to happen, and no amount of historical revision on your part and others is going to change that.

History is indeed written by the survivors and the victors, then studied by those who follow the writers. Odd how very few of the facts have changed over the past sixty plus years.



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Queen, if you think God's wrath is over, you haven't seen nothing yet, trust me.

What we've seen isn't even half as bad as what's about to come.

I don't know where you get your kooky interpretation from, heck, I don't even think you're from this planet.



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
What if the antichrist was here now? I would like to know if anyone else thinks it possible the antichrist doesn't even know who he is, and is just fulfilling a role.

I don't know if I totally agree with the bible's writers having prior knowledge towards the antichrist- I believe it to be more of a warning of a certain type of person under the wrong circumstance- but what if i'm wrong?

Is there any evidence or concrete theory as to the anti-christ? I'd be interested to know.



posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
What if the antichrist was here now? I would like to know if anyone else thinks it possible the antichrist doesn't even know who he is, and is just fulfilling a role.


I am here.I obviously do know who I am, but it's not how you are led to belive. I am being driven by my 'nature' or whatever it is.

I have some comments to many posters;

> the anti christ was an individual who would unite all religions under one.

I am one who want to do this. It will begin like this; home.online.no...

> what if they antichrist is good?

I am. My wiew is that we are all One People and that got to be a good wiew. Read the basics here; home.online.no...

> what if christ is here, and has orders people dont want to obey.... than anyone would be an antichrist right?

I'm here but I do not order people around. But I suggest you follow my ideas in the links above and this one; home.online.no...

> thats why we are in the "end times"

There are no end times. Unless the zionists (sometimes called 'neocons') win and do with the world as they wish. Their powerbase is money and to counter that we must turn to a money-free society as described in my third link above.

> I think that the reason that there is more evil than good is because evil is a lot easier to do than good is most of the time.

That is correct. Goodness takes effort/hard work and time. Evil is usually the easy way. All the three links above show you the difficult path. The easy one I leave to the zionists and NWO. They are the enemies of good.

> Yes he will come soon, I think like 1/3 of the earth population will be wiped out

The zionists have fooled food producers to implement dangerous chemicals into our food. They use many reasons to poison our food; some let the food last longer, some let the food taste better (sweet), another change the colour (so it look fresh even when it has been stored a long time).
None of the individual poison is (usually) enough to make us sick, but all these # they put in together make a poisonus mix it is impossible to treat easily by doctors. Cancer is one of the results of the body's reaction to all the bad thing in our food and drinking water.
My adwise; try to get your hand on food directly from the source... (farmers and fishermen). On the other hand, farmers use poison too to 'fight insects', right? Oh well, I guess getting our hand un unpoisoned food is impossible at the moment. Heh, and the doc's don't understand why cancer have been on the rise for decades.

> The more frequent the bad situations occur, bad weather, war, inhumane acts all together the closer we are to this Beast and his overall taking of humanity.
> Do not ever recieve that Mark on your wrist or forehead, only the one of the lord...that is..if you believe in God...

Ah, but the bad situations are not the fault of the Beast...
The mark; funny you should say that. The 'symbol' or letters for my society is One (short for One People, One World) and the object symbol is a golden sphere (almost like a sun).
I will be the King of this planet, thus the One Lord. Democracy don't work. All democracy did was make thousands of possible honest people into corrupt versions (almost all politicans are) and therefore I oppose democracy. I agree with what they said in ancient times;
'a multitude of rulers is not a good thing, let there be one ruler, one king'. With fewer rulers there will naturally be less corruption. It's logic.

And here we have it all; my suggestions in the links are good; show I am a 'child of light', or 'Christ' if you want. When I become this World King I will have absolute power and thus be absolutley corrupted; I will then be 'anti-christ'. It won't really be my fault. It's the danger of the position. I'm willing to take it. I'm not in a hurry so don't expect me to get directly involved in international politics in public yet. Posting this here on ATS is 'safe' as not all that many people know ATS even eksists and even fewer read this tread...


So; 'Christ' and 'anti-christ' is one and the same. The pope and his men in Rome have changed some things in the bible to suit their own need for power. The trinity and Jesus ressurection were two of the things added by the popes.



posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I am new to this site and this is my first post so what better one than one that will let you know where I stand.

The end IS near. I believe it will happen in my lifetime and seeing as how I am only 30 that could translate to a max of 50 more years. I don't know if the antichrist is alive now as we speak of him, but he is real. He will not actually be satan until his body is taken over. He will not worship a god, i.e. Jesus or any other relgious leader. He will however worship the devil, maybe not to the point of "practicing" that belief but he will be evil and have a hidden agenda.

Some of you say there are people that could have be "him" in the past, well you are wrong. There has never been a one world religion, currency, or government since Christ walked with us. And for those of you who would blaspheme the Lord you are idiots. You will find out who Satan is because you will be sitting beside him in hell. I am no fanatic but I have to believe a book that has been around as long as writing. For those of you who also believe then you are a select few in this the end times. For those of you who don't you have no faith and only believe what you can see I suspect. But I have to ask do you believe in science? Because if you do believe in things such as evolution then why. Yes creatures have "evolved" in that they are not what they started out as. Take a look at dogs. There are alot more "kinds" of dogs today then 1000 years ago, why? Because of cross breeding and such. Same things happen in nature. That doesn't mean I came from a freaking monkey. Who in their right mind would believe this. But I degress.

Back to the subject at hand. The end, at no time in history has the stage been better set than now to witness the end. We have the capabilities now to witness the prophets at the walling wall, i.e. the internet. We have the ability to have a one world currency with all the plastic in the world already it would be an easy change. Religion also wouldn't be that hard to talk people into after they see their relatives and friends vanish into thin air. They will need something to believe in or at least console them.

I hope this sheds some light on things for those of you in the dark. With all the crap in the middle east going on it will not be long before Russia or a Russian backed (Iran) country tries to invade Israel. When you turn on the news and see this happening either get right with GOD or dig a hole. The latter won't work but it will give you something to do. When Iran finally has their nuke program up and running time is running short because they will not hesitate to use it on us and Israel. Take all of this however you will but just don't ever say you weren't warned.



posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll

Originally posted by Earthscum
So what has been historically the biggest deceit and lie in the world? Christianity!
..........mmhmm... I said it. Christians are evil.


Maybe you're the antichrist?
This topic just came up in another thread:
From the New Testment:

John 2:22
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

Weird, but this sounds like it's describing you perfectly.


[edit on 18-1-2007 by rocknroll]


Criticising the institution of "Christianity" is not the same as denying Christ.



posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Has anyone ever noticed that Jesus Christ has evolved into the embodyment of the Antichrist?

The Anti-Christ will come claiming to be the messiah, then he will show his true character and demand that all worship him as the true God. Jesus Christ has become the Antichrist!

Let me be clear though, this was not Jesus's intention. I believe Christ was a true messenger of God (as were all the prophets of the great Middle-eastern Monotheist religions, from Abraham to Moses to Muhammed [PBUH]), but his teachings have been hijacked by those who seek a system of control over the masses.

Jesus Christ is the messiah, but to worship another man as God, you are being conditioned to accept the Antichrist. God Is not a man, and Christ never claimed to be God. Do not be decieved!



[edit on 1/26/07 by Calm Anomaly]



posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
I don't know where you get your kooky interpretation from, heck, I don't even think you're from this planet.


sshhh!



posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Jesus never claimed to be God,but many worship him as though he had. Even worse they worship idols of him, reminiscent of ancient pagan religions (like so much of the practices of modern day Christianity - From Easter to Christmas, etc.)

Reality Check: Jesus was a Palestinain. He like most modern day palestinians (or what's left of them) can trace their lineage in history to that land, unlike many of the European Jews who now live there and have no direct relation to ancestry of that land.

Jesus was a Palestinian who spoke out against the powerful and (even back then) corrupt Jewish faith. Jesus is the most quoted prophet in the Qu'ron (Phenetic sp), where he is referred to as one of the prophets of God (like those before him and the one after him).

The second major difference between the two books reference's to him is the Qu'ran says that Jesus was returned to God, but not in death. It states that the likeness of jesus was put upon one of the Roman Guards who had come to crucify him, and Jesus awaits in heaven (alive and well) at God's side for the the day of Judgement in which he will return to do battle with the Antichrist, or "The Dajal" as he is called in Arabic.

Ask yourself, who has the capacity to create a one world government headed by the antichrist? the Arabians


I know this information doesn't sit well w/ the the heavy dose of propaganda we've all been fed all our lives, but it's all true and can be easily verified. Check it for yourself, or continue to be spoon fed your thoughts.

Oh, and for the record I'm from this planet, but I have a rare condition. my mind has built up an immunity to brainwashing tactics. Maybe they have a pill for that...

[edit on 1/27/07 by Calm Anomaly]



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yes Calm Anomaly, I agree. Only Islam could make an Antichrist worthy enough for the name.

What people dont understand is that the 3rd temple already exists. its called the Al-Aqsa Mosque and it sits on temple mount. Sure, there are no animal sacrifices taking place here, but it is a temple of the one God and it sits on the same spot as the old temple. Technically it is a temple.

They got it right in Genesis, the 1st book! It says there "Ishmael was a mighty warrior, and his hand was against all nations" or "all people" or something to that effect. Basicly talking about the descendants of Ishmael, the firstborn of Abraham, to an Egyptian maid. His 2nd born to his actual wife was Isaac. Ishmael is considered by many to be the father of the arabian peoples as Isaac is the father of the ethnic jewish people.

Most of the stories in the Bible about Isaac are in the Quran except they replace Isaac with Ishmael, stating that Ishmael was never banished and was always playing an integral role in the family religous matters.

They also state that Abraham and Ishmael destroyed the idols and the shrine where the Kabba currently sits in Mecca, and replaced it with the Kabba, the house of God for muslims. This is the direction they face when they pray, regardless of their location at the time, they always pray toward the Kabba.

The weird thing is that there is a piece of a meteorite that has been placed into an elaborate wall piece with gold and such. It is round and black. People make wishes on it. While thats not nearly as bad in regards to idol worship as Catholicism and their elaborate idols of Jesus dying on the crucifix at the front of their temples, its still kinda bad in its' own right, because any object of utter devotion that isnt a book is an idol in my opinion. They are praying towards a meteorite piece..

Why disclude books? Because, God did say "I am the word." Did he not?

[edit on 1/27/2007 by runetang]



posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The truth of the matter is that muslims are not waiting for God to manifest himself on Earth in human form. If there messiah (which is really Christ, despite what most have been led [decieved] to believe) were to announce himself, and demand that they all worship him, they would immediately know that he was an imposter, whereas the Christians would all eagerly praise a prominent man who made such a claim. The Antichrist knows this and will take full advantage it. Stay Diligent!



posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Start WWIII and god will end it. Thats what is suppose to happen. Then again he could start WWIV and god could end that one. They don't actually say which war it will be.



posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   


Jesus never claimed to be God


John 1:1

"The Word" is refering to Jesus, many times in the bible it says that Jesus and God are the same person (or one).



posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
wat i dont get is if god "let evil walk, so that we could make decisions and learn from them. Whats with being posessed wheres the decision in that?



posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
AntiChrist=Church.

The Pope ain't no holy man.

Anyone can dress up in white clothes and carry a walking stick and drive around in a bullet proof golf cart
and declare themselves a holy man.



I believe Antichrist=TheCatalyst=Monkey. How the (and please excuse the pun) hell do you get that the church is the Antichrist? The pope is ALSO NOT the church, he is simply a religious leader. Do you think this because you personally feel intimidated by him? Does he make you feel small? Do you wet your bed at night when you think of him? Does mommy and daddy still change your daiper when this happens? Get real dude! This Pope bashing and church bashing is getting pretty old and comes up in many threads and it seems a typical path people take when they have nothing better to add or say or, what they would have to say contains little or no intellectual substance at all - more the latter i would think.

The "Anti-Christ" is really very insignificant based on the fact that he/it only features 4 times in the bible, as mentioned, too, by drconfused in a previous post, so why should we fear him? Do I fear him? Hell no - you know who i fear? Jack@sses that will one day think they are doing his will and run around killing people and just generally act like ALL monkeys that believe the church is evil and the Pope and Mohammed etc are the anti-christ and get all mixed up in their own minds. Man, they just need to, put the joint down or needle, get out of the house a little more and smell the roses and realise that while they have these wierd ideas and fantasies life is moving along without them.

In fact, it also goes to prove that they, in general, have very little to add to society that is of any value and typically they would end up being the ones who would be easily manipulated by a dumb @ss proclaiming to be the antichrist - like these cults where everyone commits suicide - and they are the ones we need to be afraid of - very afraid. Monkey-brain+gun=someonetobeafraidof. I have seen a few around lately.

And as thehumbleone rightly mentions, God's wrath is WAY from over. He has a few tricks up his sleeve, i believe, and when he pulls those aces out Monkey-brain+gun had better watch out. I really do not believe the antichrist is here now. I don't believe the antichrist is one man but a movement - ANTI (against) Christ - OR anti anything holy (not just christianity). I believe there is still MORE good in the world than bad/evil, BUT, I also believe that all the power is in the hands of evil so good steps back a tad as a means of self preservation.

And again i say that the Anti-Chris tis truly an insignificant "thing" BUT what IS significant is the idea that so many people hold so much into "its" coming that they can become dangerous and start doing all kinds of dumb@ss things and endanger many innocent people.



posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   


wat i dont get is if god "let evil walk, so that we could make decisions and learn from them. Whats with being posessed wheres the decision in that?


God gave man a free will so that we wouldnt be a robot. if you made a robot that didnt know right from wrong and didnt know anything but to love you because it was commanded to... would that make you feel loved?
would it feel more like love if you gave it a choice to love you and do what you told it or to have the choice not to?

there are other threads on this topic, Im on this one is you care to hop on in...

Thread

[edit on 29-7-2007 by Methuselah]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join