It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recovered Piece Of UFO! Is This Irrefutable Evidence Of Alien Presence?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Woo Hoo! Thanks for the update Springer.

Larry & Bob hopefully the waits over soon.

Be seeing ya on CNN!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

First off - Great news Springer

I don't know about others but I'm buying this one. I believe the story involved and I'm fascinated by this object. If the tests work out this could get interesting. Even if its a product of our technology and it probably is, this is most certainly something new. I've still got a headache from reading about all the aluminum alloys. I went through a huge list looking for a match but no joy.

[edit on 12/19/2007 by Blaine91555]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

That's what I'm talkin' about! On the problem like white on rice! Doin' the deal!

Thanks for keeping us informed. We look forward to further knowledge.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

heh heh heh mountain star...where ya been girl friend...ya hiding in parumph watchen the bunnies...

i hope your right girl and we hit cnn...sure would be sweet after all the BULL POO we been wading in the past few years...

hope all is well with you and yours hon...its good to see your still kicking my friend..

take care sugar..

larry

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

That is great news Springer.

It sounds like your metallurgist friend has a very open mind, but I'm sure some credit should go to you for convincing him/her.

Good luck.

reply to post by NGC2736

As far as how I stand on this object, I still don't know. I am convinced that Bob W. is telling the truth and did recover the object as he describes. I also know it is not natural and had to be manufactured, but what created it is unknown. I am split between an exotic craft under some black project, and ET. My best guess is that it is a waste product of some type from an exotic propulsion system. Wherever it comes from is obviously from technology that we are not familiar with.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

well thanks for the vote of confidence in us blaine..

all we want is the answer to the question to...WHO MADE IT and HOW AND WHATS IF FOR??

ive never doubted bobs story from day one..he saw something and it was real...the object recovered by him says heh..whats up with this..

someone said to us a long time ago..dont try to convince anyone this is real..let the object speak for its self...

hopefully these tests will do that...im optimistic they will but it may not and bob and i both know that to..this wont be our first rodeo when it comes to labs and scientists...

no matter how it goes its another test that im sure will show something unusually no matter whether its proven extraterrestrial or not...show me the process if it can be made and show me another one like it...

is it ALIEN...i dont know...neither does bob and we never ever have said that...what we have said is it aint off the exhaust pipe of a delorean siting in the stop and shoppe...lol

if it was everyone would be able to have a one..

im sending reports mark...my fingers are sore already from scanning in files.....

thanks again for your help in the tests...we truly appriciate your help

larry

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by larryroyc

well someone insinuated its alien by the title of the thread!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
Woo Hoo! Thanks for the update Springer.

Larry & Bob hopefully the waits over soon.

Be seeing ya on CNN!

Let's make that 'Larry, Bob and Mark' on CNN!! And why just CNN? Make it 'world's media'!!

Yeah! That's right. With Mark carrying it forward, I'm sure we're soon going to get to know what the heck it actually is!! And if it is what I think it is, then WOW! I shudder at the ramifications!!

Cheers!

[edit on 20-12-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blueyedevil666

we didnt start this thread bluey
we have said extraterrestrial..never alien..

we dont know who the heck made it...

we want to know who made it..us or someone else..thats been the quetions since we started this little train wreck..

it may get real interesting from here on...

larry

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

mountain star knows us pretty well...she knows what we been going through the last 8 years trying to get the tests needed to find the answers..

it was an oversight on her part leaving out mark in her cnn comment..

larry

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well,,,,, the last time I checked I still had a pulse Larry.

Sure do know what B.S. you guys been going through.

I knew ya wouldn't leave out Mark on CNN when Chit-Hits-The-Fan!

I've always know him as *Springer*.... Just like you as *Blues*.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Been watching this thread since day 1, Checking in from time to time through out the work week. But now, Its a everyday thing! Good work guys keep it up! I cant wait to hear the results!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
larry,did you get my u2u? waiting on a little more info before i go any further; hoping mr springer will be able to carry the torch for you; i am excited yet apprehensive; almost as good as watching a good thriller! thanks springer, and good luck to all.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

what is a u2u??

what ever it is i didnt get one,...

im still trying to navigate around here as i havnt been a big poster here except for topics concerning our research on the object.

larry

OK FOUND WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT AND HAVE RESPONDED TO YA..

sorry for not paying attention...lol costs to much...

[edit on 20-12-2007 by larryroyc]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by larryroyc

heh star be sure to get over to the disclosure petition and get you jane doe on it to..
www.ipetitions.com...
it is slowly building up a little steam..maybe the tests will get it really going.
larry AKA blues

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I think I already signed it awhile back Larry.

But I'll give it another try and see what happens.

I encourage Everyone here to sign the Disclosure Petition.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
we tried to get hearing back in 98 i think it was..went to see kit bond here here in missouri..we got nada as ususal...

what we got was we will look into it and the blow off..

in fact they couldnt get away from us fast enough...its those magic words..

UFO...
it has such a strange effect on people..

thanks star..

larry

ufoevidence.conforums.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
*BUMP*

I also want to Thank-you mikesingh for Rekindling this Fire.

May the New Year prove that Larry's & Bobs extremely hard work
was not in vain.

Thank-you once again Springer. You know we appreciate everything your're doing. I'll be watching and waiting.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

Thanks MS! I only hope that something comes out of this! Seriously, I wonder if the MIB have already latched on to their coat tails??? And warned the labs to tape up or...

Whatever, the suspense is killing me!!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

As I said before, it won't be the MIB's that keep this from the public. It will come down from the board of directors of the lab. With the sigma that the UFO phenomenon has on the scientific community that has been enough to keep this subject from being a serious part of research. I think that any lab is going to leave the results ambiguous and uncertain.

If this turns to be what we expect, it will be bigger news than anything we have seen. I am hopeful, but will restrain my expectations.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join