It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recovered Piece Of UFO! Is This Irrefutable Evidence Of Alien Presence?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tayga

im not scientist and dont claim to be. the information i have passed on is what we have been told along with personal hands on tests of our own at the museum.

there is more information in bobs book.

as far as the mars ratios go they fall between 2 known mars meterorites.

strontium is not an alloy used in aluminum. now if you believe the story bob white has told this object came back from outside earths atmosphere..

it wasnt made on this planet..

if you believe it is some sort of earth made material then what im saying dont matter..

the eye witness report is as much a part of this story as the tests done so far..

if you eliminate the eye witness then you can make this anything you feel like...

but ya have to show me one..so far that hasnt been done by anyone even though i hear they are everywhere at the old casting planets..

as far as the bubble tests go...very simple..there are 3 types of bubble chambers we used..one was beta, one was gamma and one was neutron..

each one is set to detect only those...we got reading on every bubble chamber used and we had 2 of each plus the IEEE conference from the machines there..we got above abient readings each time..

larry

[edit on 3-1-2008 by larryroyc]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Don'twant to read all the mucky muck. Sorry. Dont have the time.This picture is not a photograph. It's a graphite drawing. It proves nothing.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hey! Why has this site concerning Bob's object been yanked off the net?

www.ufohardevidence.com...

I can't seem to get it. Strange! Whatsup???

Edit to add after a couple of hours: IT'S BACK!!

[edit on 4-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Don'twant to read all the mucky muck. Sorry. Dont have the time.This picture is not a photograph. It's a graphite drawing. It proves nothing.

Well, thats it then! Case closed - everybody go home. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200. Please place your trays in the upright position. Insert heads into arses and kiss the baby goodbye before tossing out the bathwater. Sheesh...thanks for the effort.

Now, may we continue on with this analysis?

I only did this so no one else had to

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
the site will be back up shortly...

we forgot to pay the domain name...lol

nothing sinister this time...plain old foo paw on our part..

graphite drawing...thats hilarious...another rocket scientist at work...

that sure was some great detective work..

IM IMPRESSED..

larry

[edit on 4-1-2008 by larryroyc]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
UPDATE:

We have forwarded the retainer check to the metallurgist we contracted to perform the tests that have not been done yet.

This is going to go in steps, the first step will be a complete review of the data that exists (reports done by the other labs, etc...) which will provide us with a concise analysis of what that data does and does not tell us.

Based on that review and analysis report, the PhD Metallurgist will recommend what tests should be done in order to get the answers we are seeking.

Two of the tests being considered are an Aluminum Isotope Ratio Test, and a Chromium Isotope Ratio Test.

These tests are said to be able to determine if this object was made on Earth and how old it is. These are two key points.

If it's not old (

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Nice to see ATS not jumping to some unfounded conclusion. Put your money where Bob White's mouth is, lol.

And when it turns out to be under 100 years old and made on earth what does that prove to people that want to believe? Nothing. I fear you may be wasting your money.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Great! glad to see movement on this. And considering the holidays, this is really moving along faster than I expected.

Thanks for keeping everyone posted on things as they happen.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

And when it turns out to be under 100 years old and made on earth what does that prove to people that want to believe? Nothing. I fear you may be wasting your money.

So what? Why should we care if people refuse to accept or "ignore the facts"? The POINT is to find out one way or the other.

It truly amazes me how YOU, one of the people who is constantly crying out for and demanding evidence, can manage to be critical when we are in pursuit of it.

Have you considered that anything beyond what's fed to you via text books may not be for you?

Seriously, this is among the most ignorant posts I have read in ages.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Springer,
If it turns out to be 100,000,000 and manufactured, wouldn't that also be pretty damned important?

these tests can be looked at a variety of ways. Given our short time on this planet, the age is a factor no matter what. Again, if it is determined to me a manufactured material, the age will tell us if we had the capabilities or not. If we can show it was manufactured and we can show that it dates to a time when we didn't have the ability to manufacture this thing, well then, we have something astounding on our hands.

A really old interstellar tchotchke

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This is good news, kudos Springer.

I'm a little confused about determining how old Bob's object is. Will that be when it was manufactured? Or when it was last molten? It could be that it was refined at one time and then melted much later when Bob found it. I guess we will wait and see what the metallurgist says.

Maybe he/she could come and be a special guest on ATS and we could ask questions. Just an idea.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Springer's quote,

It truly amazes me how YOU, one of the people who is constantly crying out for and demanding evidence, can manage to be critical when we are in pursuit of it

IgnoreTheFacts could be afraid of the truth. Bob White has said all along that "This object came back from outside Earth's atmosphere."
I for one, believe him. We had a major multiple UFO sighting in 1995. I know what I seen and nobody can tell me otherwise. I really appreciate what you are doing Springer.

[edit on 1/4/2008 by MountainStar]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I've tried to read all these postings, and if I missed one with regards to my following query I apologize in advance.

Please keep in mind that I'm thinking way.. way... out of the box here:
You've already established that it seems to act as an amplifier when near an aerial antenna

Has any testing been done with sound wavelengths and or tonal properties?

I recall reading years ago about some experiments being done on some supposed artifacts that would vibrate and displace temperature variance's when hit with different tones and frequencies.. Who knows, perhaps at tonal frequencies below or above what is considered the "norm" for the average human may yield some form of reaction (adverse or other) that could be tracked/gauged in some form of measurement.

A lot of conjecture,, but all analysis and research requires examining all possibilities for elimination..

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Johnny, are you refering to Cymatics?

Please bear with the stuffy 70's flavor of the vid....

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

L_M, that was pretty fascinating!
Wonder if there could be a co-relation between this object and its EM frequencies, and the parent object from which it was 'ejected'! We've heard of unidentified objects changing shape.......!! As in the famous 'Tether incident'!

Things are sure getting curiouser!

[edit on 5-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Glad to hear this is progressing so fast

Even if this is Terrestrial, from the test results so far, it seems worth pursuing. I'm a bit surprised there is not more interest? Perhaps that is an illusion and people are holding back and watching because for a change this seems to have legs. Even though I've always been pretty sceptical of most posts this is the sort of thing I hope to see on ATS.

Thanks for pursuing this Springer.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
I've tried to read all these postings, and if I missed one with regards to my following query I apologize in advance.
You've already established that it seems to act as an amplifier when near an aerial antenna

This brings to mind some [RUMOR] I read years ago, on a theory for moving heavy objects (regarding the building of the pyramids) using sound to vibrate matter. That's just a wild leap, sorry that's pretty out of character for me, but I thought it worth mentioning.

It also brings to light some [FACT] that any signal propagating in wave form requires amplification when propagating through a medium. This is due to the Inverse-Square Law:
en.wikipedia.org...

A theory that could be tested:
Could this be some sort of Alien communication device? (A Message, A Communicator, or An Amplifier?)

I'd love to see the results of the testing on audio amplification. We should try more than radio too, whatever signal we can throw at the thing, let's see if it amplifies the signal.

[SPECULATIVE QUESTION]
If it IS a carrier, a message of some sort, how would you propose we try to extract such a message?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar

I'd love to see the results of the testing on audio amplification. We should try more than radio too, whatever signal we can throw at the thing, let's see if it amplifies the signal.

[SPECULATIVE QUESTION]
If it IS a carrier, a message of some sort, how would you propose we try to extract such a message?

I have to admit that several years ago when I was first doing my out-of -the box theories and conjecture (back when I first was tossing ideas around at Black Vault with Larry the Bluesman), I couldn't keep but fall back on several things that Bob had mentioned about the object. Especially the point that he felt it was fired at him (or towards him). I started wondering why someone would do such a thing. If this someone was hostile, I'm sure Bob wouldn't have been given the courtesy of remaining around to bring this thing to everyones attention. So again, why fire this thing in his direction?

When man first sent up "Voyager", we included a gold disc. The contents of the record selections were chosen for NASA by a committee chaired by Carl Sagan of Cornell University. Dr. Sagan and his associates assembled 115 images and a variety of natural sounds. To this they added musical selections from different cultures and eras and spoken greetings from Earth-people in fifty-five languages.

Voyager info here.

We naturally take for granted that a round disc would be easily figured out by an advance species to know how to extract the information.. A record has grooves with indentations in it, a cd does digital imprinting so that it can be played back when a laser hits it.... Well what if... (BIG WHAT IF HERE).. the way another species accumulates and/or shares data/infornmation is in the form of what Bob has (and the Swiss for that matter). It's would be just like us humans to assume that "they" (whomever "they" might be) would use a disc because thats what were currently using.. But lets not forget that prior to CD's we had tape that ran between magnetic heads to record and play-back. And before that we had other recording devices that used metal wire... (Going back ww2 era), the classic record disc and even 'wax' cylinders.. I bring this up because perhaps, just perhaps.. (conjecture here folks), A highly intelligent species has found a better way for data storage. We know that there has been plenty of work in the use of quartz crystals to be able to hold 'mega-terrabytes' of information in a holographic form.. So it is conceivable that other forms could be used too for data storage... Perhaps what we see as "chad" (in the Bob White object) might be something along the lines of the indentations within say the grooves of a record.. Or maybe it works like one of those USB small memory sticks that can hold over a gigabyte of data. If so, then where on earth would we stick this to activate it?

I know.. WAY-OUT-OF-THE-BOX.. even for me.. but we will never know unless perhaps we bombard this thing with every form of test to eliminate all possibilities.. correct? I mean wouldn't it be exciting if while this object was being blasted with different frequencies and possibly observed by say a FLIR device, that we actually see it affected and either displace energy or amplify it in some way shape or form? Or... what if did something completely (I'm going to stop there.. because its all just conjecture anyways). Sorry.. I got a little lengthy there in my conjectural thoughts.... LOL

And yes Lost_Mind, although I had not remembered it being called that (Cymatics), but the general principle might apply.. I mean who knows until it's tried..

Johnny

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Voyager info here.

That's exactly the theory I was proposing, an Alien Voyager...
Or a Black Monolith???

A highly intelligent species has found a better way for data storage.

This is logical. I'd also like to take a moment to point out that like crystals, it's entirely possible that this object was 'grown'. Fractal growth patterns are quite common on Earth, it would not surprise me to see the same patterns elsewhere. From what I understand, fractal growth patterns can be induced in crystals? Allowing growers to organize their structure? Sorry this isn't my field, but it sure raises a lot of questions. I wonder if there is an ATS member qualified to speak on this?

I understand an LCD (Liquid Crystal Display), uses electrical impluses to stimulate the liquid crystal. I'm not real clear on how to use a crystal for data storage though? In a way, a hologram is sort of a crystalline data storage device, designed to give an image if light is correctly applied to the base object. The base object is 'imprinted' with the pattern that will produce the appropriate image when light is applied...
Is this how crystal data storage works?

If so, we should certainly include optical light signals in the testing!

I know.. WAY-OUT-OF-THE-BOX.. even for me.. but we will never know unless perhaps we bombard this thing with every form of test to eliminate all possibilities.. correct? ... I mean who knows until it's tried..

Complete 100% agreement. I feel a bit weird even speculating this much. It's not something I'm accustomed to. But it seems that speculative thinking is going to be required in order to develop different testing procedures. These tests could potentially be applied to all objects found to be of ET origin. And just because a test is speculative, doesn't mean that the results will be.

It seems that thinking outside of the box is required in this circumstance, because the object itself seems to come from WAY outside of 'the box' we call Earth.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

we did some tests with lasers and reflection scatter from the object..

our thoughts where it might be some sort of device with encoding in the structure of the object.

i was going to do a test in north dakato 06 when we went out to the IEEE conference in san diego but never got to do them..

a guy said he could run a slice in some equipment they had and it could read anything in it like a video if it was encoded with some sort of storage of information.

we been thinking outside the box for several years..

who knows...we sure dont...as far as we are concerned this has been outside the box since we started investigation of this thing..

its only gotten stranger as we continued..

im open to any suggestions myself..

larry

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join