It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recovered Piece Of UFO! Is This Irrefutable Evidence Of Alien Presence?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

i contacted the denmark government and according to them no incident happened that they are aware of in that time frame..

we have a witness who went on record that he has seen the army artifact at dugway proving ground and worked on it.

the location of the object is not known...and of course no one is coming forward with the location...go figure..

bob was told that simillar objects where around BUT NONE WHERE SHOWN HIM...of course no one has shown another one of anything close to the white object.

this is the cover page here..file number 202085

larry

[edit on 17-12-2007 by larryroyc]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by larryroyc

You might try a little more tact and a little less name calling. The old adage about drawing more flies with honey applies I think. That is part of what makes this place different. Opposing views are tolerated. We are all just catching up with this and not everyone has time to always read every page of the huge number of threads here.

I agree totally about how odd it is there has been so little interest in the past. Even if it is identified it is very interesting. It is clear why you have devoted the time and effort. That FOIA document is very interesting as well.

Springer could be your best friend to date. While we are chatting here many others are researching that are not joining in.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by larryroyc

Well I just uploaded some screen captures of the document, but now I see you beat me to it so I don't need to post them.

Anyways, I had looked at these images pretty closely and they look to me to be similar but different, meaning there is possibly more than one object. Just in the two pictures you posted, they are similar in shape but judging from the scale, they are different sizes.

Does anyone else agree?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I stand corrected on the newspaper account. From the documents I went back and re-read, it appears this was in connection with another incident.

I am not surprised too much that no government knowledge is forthcoming from Denmark, or our own US government either. It was just after the war, and I imagine records were lost and degraded. It's also possible that the records in Denmark were purged shortly afterward, if the US decided this was important enough to warrant that.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

Yes but the matching shape is captivating to say the least. That is really getting my interest level up.

Very refreshing after the stuff floating around here lately.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

sir if you will stop long enough to read part of this thread you will find many answers, and that only requires a little effort.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

That was what struck me first off when I saw them. Plus the fact that on the documents itself there is mention of a UFO, just as in the report by Mr. White. That seems to be a lot for just coincidence. Especially since Mr White's initial report was a few years before these documents were released.

What a very interesting tale this is becoming.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
lost part of my post the last post was for BRD and it does show a very conclusive analysis of aluminum alloy . would you like to know more?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

this has become very interesting to say the least bliane,especially the composition and characteristics of the casting itself. fascinating,even tho several re=peat posts by larryroyc to clarify it is a manufactured alloy are starting to get interesting.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

To be more clear, I am referring to the object in the document. Not comparing it to Bob's object. If you look at the last two images, they look like they are pictures of the same object, but if you look at the scale next to it the first looks to be about 10" long and the second is about 7" long. That can't be the same object, so I'm saying there may have been more than one object recovered in Denmark. No where in the document does it say that all those pictures are of the same object.

[edit on 12/17/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
www.theblackvault.com...

this is a link to the entire file...

there are 355 pages...the first 11 pages are the denmark stuff..

after that the file refers back to the number 202085 several times but no more information on the demark flying saucer incident...the rest of the document is on german scientists aircraft and the manufacturing of high tech german weapons..

we been aware of these documents since roswell back in 2000. the curator of the museum showed them to me when i walked in the door..clifford stone had just turned them over to them....3 weeks later i contact john greenewald jr and he had the same documents he had just recieved to.

they used to be on line at fort belvoir but have since been taken down..
homeland security they say...havnt figured that one out yet...declassified government docs that shouldnt be seen since they are declasseified..

kind of an oxymoron...huh?

larry

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

great find,hal. i am short in time,but is there any type of analysis in the document anywhere or maybe a hint of their composition? also makes me wonder why lanl suddenly hid their patents? many thanks to you and keep up the goodwork,sir.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

I see what you are saying? Really odd?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

I get one at 10 inches one at 7 inches. I took the smaller (in length) one into PS and rotated the ruler used for scale. They are indeed different objects.

[edit on 12/17/2007 by Blaine91555]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

No unfortunately, there isn't any other information about it. It does appear to be metallic, but can't tell if it is aluminum or not.

I am still going through the document, but it is over 300 pages, and I have to call it a night. Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow night. After I write my comments on it, I may take my images and show that the sizes of the two are different, unless someone beats me to it.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The two together with the ruler rotated. Nice find

[edit on 12/17/2007 by Blaine91555]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Thanks for the post Mike - intriguing thread (though HAL should get some credit for his prior OP on this same topic).

My apologies to HAL! I ran the Google search on ATS before posting the topic, but didn't find HAL's thread on the first page. The later threads on this topic were old, pre-2005. Considering that some tests on the object were done in 2006, I thought I'd bring it up again to get the latest status on the episode.

Thanks Outrageo for bringing this up, and a thumbs up to HAL, not only for his thread but his very valuable posts on this one!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I still don't understand why everybody is freaking out about this, I swear it doesn't look like anything special to me. Please help me to see what you are seeing, convince me that I should care with some comparison pictures, or something...I don't get it

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Instead of a bunch a bla bla bla, how about a real exchange of ideas as to how it could have come to be. Im not talking whether its from a ufo or not but what kinds of process could result in such an object.
Then once you come up with a reasonable theory as to what process might have produced such an object, in what context can the process be applied to a reasonable explanation of the object, is the next question.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Let me start,

Metalurgy aside, I know of 3 real world processes that could be used to produce an equivelent object.
When I posted a pic of this object,

It was more to get people to think about the actual physical process used to produce it than it was to imply it was of that particular origin.

The member who instantly recognized it for what it was, a slag tail from an abrasive cutoff saw, was right. It is a small one, and a former employee colllected them and used them in his art.
What I was after was the basics of the structure, and how they are somewhat similar. The slag tail is formed by a spray of molten metal particles cooling and adhereing to each other once the find something to condense on.

The other place i have seen a similar structure was ice build up on a snow making nozzle. As the water left the nozzle, the spray at the outside slowed down fastest and froze, then ice built up on the inner surfaces in a layered chad like formation. Eventualey the nozzle would freeze up and clog.

So, the object was formed by spraying molten aluminum under extreme pressure into a vacuum.

WHY?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join