It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recovered Piece Of UFO! Is This Irrefutable Evidence Of Alien Presence?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
the evidence does not point to slag at all. its points to a discharge of a molten aluminum mixture of 30 plus element outside of our atmosphere in a vacuum.

the thermal nuetron radiation was not even mentioned mark..only 2 places to get that. a reactor or outer space. thats it. since we dont glow in the dark that rules out a nuclear reactor. we have bubble chamber tests that prove thermal neutron radiation is present in the object along with gamma and beta during the same tests. we also have video of tests done at IEEE nuclear symposium of a high scale counter going nuts around the object. that is in our new DVD as is the bubble chamber and pure aluminum from our scientist in boston.

a metalurgist
with a nuclear engineering background should be able to comment on that which he didnt. why? the xray exposure was never explained. why?
the EMF from the object was never mentioned. why?

"The reviewer is a Metallurgist with a Nuclear Engineering background and does not claim to be a physicist or a chemist or an expert in meteorites or other space-related fields of study."

i believe i would have used someone with some kind of credentials in space study at the very least to get opinions on a piece of metal recovered from a ufo encounter and has passed 3 polygraph tests to what happend that night.

if your going to have a review of old tests you get old results. dont take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

could have save you money it you wanted that done.

you said you wanted to review the old data to see what new tests should be done to enhance what has already been isolated and found.

you will never discover anything if you continue to rely on data presented by the government concerning UFO'S. Los Alamos and Scripps La Jolla are government funded labs. i just dont think they are going to tell the whole truth concerning what they found. we know they didnt as we have taped converstation with both DUNN and RIESWEIG the los alamos scientist who did tests there on the object lieing

i will say this again. show me another one of these pieces of slag...have your expert show me one or better yet make it since hes a metalurgist.

your scientist showed nothing that looks like this metal.

he states and i quote

There are questions that remain unanswered and may never be answered. If one were to persist in the quest to obtain more results (at the expense of time and money), then the following thoughts might be considered, since they arose during the review process. However, they will probably not provide any more information than what already exists: 1) obtain services of an expert in isotope systematics to critique prior test results, 2) review metallographic samples to clarify splat interactions, 3) determine if remelting or ablation occurred on feathery edges, and 4) characterize shape and surface morphology of objects that penetrate or originate in the Earth’s atmosphere.

if a core sample isnt done and then isotope testing on the core then he is right. nothing new. we said this up front on the phone

we have new data from testing at MIT...

we will continue the quest because all tests we have done say this isnt
terrestrial at all..and till someone make me one right here on good old planet earth we know it came from outside of our atmosphere and the data says so.

you cant use basic elemental tests. we are way past that for information.

again thanks for you trying to get some data but old data wont do it..

its just that simple

when i got a bit of time i will go point by point on your experts review..

to be very honest it isnt a very good report at all and thats a fact.
i just dont have time myself to rehash old useless data or new useless opinions of old data

i would appriciate you sending his name to me in private. i will not release it to the public but i do feel we should know what credentials he has since he seems so sure its such a common material

larry thanks

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
That 'evidence' is probably part of a meteorite or Near Earth Object mate. Sorry , I cannot believe in UFO's when ex-CIA personnel were involved in setting up UFO research and simultaneously denying UFO's officially. In other words, UFO's are a red herring. If there were aliens they would have made open and clear contact - with the right people and in a widespread manner.

Link to Iranian UFO's

Why is it humbug? Because the USA may have unmanned spy drones (UAV's) operating at unbelievable heights and speeds and wish to keep the public uninformed about these. This technology could be way ahead of current aeronautical technology. What better cover to use than millions of people believing in aliens and UFO's?

Sorry guys...

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Heronumber0

that conclusion is wrong..no meteorite has the concentration of aluminum we have in the BWO.

larry

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Heronumber0

"If there were aliens they would have made open and clear contact - with the right people and in a widespread manner. "

Right now we have TWO pathetic candidates to choose for President. There are other more appropriate choices, but they have no chance.

We are led by a man-child. Other countries are led by poor leaders...

Just WHO would these "right" people be? Maybe if there was one body of leaders who represented all of humanity in a respectful manner there would be a "Right" person to contact, but there is none of this in existence.

For some unknown reason the world of human kind is that of a splintered civilization, much like the continents we live on.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
well...I definitly think there has to be some sort of life form out there besisdes us...and now scientists are finding water on other planets..and aliens dont have to be advanced life forms they could be some sort of new cell expositary material..

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I remember when Bob White was on "Judge Joe Brown" with his object and was treated with ridicule by all concerned. Joe Brown was not impressed one bit by the analysis done on the object. I am a believer in the extra terrestrial origins of the Bob White object even if Judge Joe Brown is not.

Geez, Judge Joe Brown had him on.
Clearly the only reason he was on was so that
mind numb daytime zombies could have Joe Brown
tell them that the idea of life off this rock is ridiculous.

I'd love to see this.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by cluckerspud]

[edit on 2-1-2009 by cluckerspud]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
the only problem was judge joe ended up saying that BOB WHITE MIGHT BE RIGHT at the end of the show..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

so it didnt go as planned that day and bob white won the case to.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
I was watching The History Channel the other day on UFOs where shown was an object that was recovered by Bob White following a UFO encounter in Colorado in 1985. In 1996, White was flown to LANL, the classified Los Alamos National Labs for an analysis of his evidence and was told by Senior staff that the object he recovered was extraterrestrial. The lab denied this later. The Los Alamos official analysis was published for the first time in White's book UFO Hard Evidence (Galde Press 2005). He insists that the results reveal ‘inept or intentionally misleading scientific results’.

However, he is the only man known to have purportedly recovered physical evidence from a UFO encounter. Here’s the piece.…

The Object claimed to have been recovered by Bob White
during his UFO encounter in 1985.
Pic Courtesy: ufoevidence

As seen on The History Channel.
Courtesy: UFOHardEvidence

In 2000, White claimed that a declassified U.S. Army document from the 1940's titled "UFOs in Denmark" has multiple images of an object nearly identical to the one he recovered some 40 years later.

Originally posted by quaneeri
A US ARMY CIC Documents from the 1940's describes an object amazingly similar to Bob White's in File 202085 "Flying Saucers in Denmark". A Freedom of Information Act release of all US Army documents related to UFO's reveals startling information that may support Bob White's claims.
www.blackvault.com...

Tests performed by MIT research associate Robert Golka and Larry Cekander, Lead Projects Coordinator at Museum of the Unexplained have created an intense interest with members of the scientific community to look at the Bob White Object with a more in depth study that wasn't forth coming before the Neutron Bubble Chamber tests done in November of 2006 in San Diego.

Neutron Radiation should not be present in the object. The radiation exists. Many other things present in the metal shouldn’t be there either but the Thermal Neutron test is a definitive finding of off earth origins.
ufoevidence.conforums.com...

"I believe Bob White has the real hard evidence of extraterrestrial visitation,"says Franklin Carter, president of the Institute for UFO Research.
Scientist thinks some other academics who have examined the object might have deliberately tried to cover up the truth about it's alien origins.

The Los Alamos report concluded the object was not a meteor but an unknown object of unknown origin.

Does anyone have the latest status on this? Has it been proven to be a part of an alien UFO? If so, then why the silence? Isn’t this irrefutable evidence of alien presence on Earth / Solar System? Or has it been proven to be a hoax as this seems to have died a natural death?

Cheers!

Refs:
www.ufohardevidence.com...
ufoevidence.conforums.com...

This is the biggest load of nonsense I've ever heard. No offense. The thermal neutron test is the definitive test for determine if something is other worldly? And why should the object show no neutron radiation? You make it sound like neutron radiation is only in space, lol its used to treat tumors. Why aren't the multiple labs that said there is nothing otherworldly about it listed with their comments? The metallurgy of the object is actually rather mundane. Remember when he tried to sell it for 10 mill?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakman
Here is the MSDS fact sheet on one cut off wheels composition.
Doesn't it seem coincidental that the elements and amounts are in the same order in both the Los Alamos test results and the hazard sheet?
This is of course of the elements that are in this particular cut off wheel.

Products may contain any of the following ingredients:
Chemical Identity CAS Number Percent
Aluminum Oxide 1344-28-1

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The links pretty much covers everything i'm researching now. Its metal recovered
from a UFO. Looking for a partner to get his into production.
www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...
True story of the search for the origins of the Artifact recovered from a UFO encounter in 1985.

www.galdepress.com...

417 230 9439 linkden

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

no

pic

in the Op thread

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
In hind sight this all makes sense now.

www.youtube.com...