It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recovered Piece Of UFO! Is This Irrefutable Evidence Of Alien Presence?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hi all,

Well its really my first post on ats, so dont be to hard on me. I am one of the many that awaits further progress in this thread. In the waiting time I have been snoobing around on my own, and got 2 small inputs to the thread.

1) As I am located in Denmark I took a little time to see if I could find out about the debris from Denmark, recovered in the 40's. Well bottom line, no information around. The danish organisation sufoi did not have anything on it either, but maybe those documents are taken out of context, not much info beside the pics and the text that it was recovered in Denmark. Apperently just after the war, we should bear in mind that Denmark isnt that far from old East-Europe, and the term sauges was used for any disc form flying object, even the experiments by the Horton brothers, the Island of Bornholm (a danish island), was occupied by Russian forces after the war, and was first liberated nearly a year later then the rest of Denmark, maybe recovered hear after the russians left ?
But with the info availeble for my parts its pure speculation.

2) The piece recovered by Bob White and the story about the recovery, made me think a little, because reading around I remembered something that might be of the same nature. and I re-found it in the dokument :

Link

transcipt of the section reads :
Unidentified aircraft at marignane airfield -- Nice, Nice-Matis, 9 jan 54
Shortly after 2100 hours on 4. january, a round luminous machine, coming from the south, landed at Marignane airfield in Bouches-du-Rhone Department. There was only one witness present at the field. The machine disappeared while he was telephoning the control tower. Careful acrutiny of the runway in the morning turned up a few pieces of metallic debris ...... etc etc.

In my eyes there are many similarities in that story and the Bob White, so maybe it isnt uncommon for a kind of "crafts" to leave "debris" when taking of again.

just my 2cents from the waiting time, well really 2 øre (I am danish).

All the best
GilDon

[Mod edit: Link format - Jak]

[edit on 17/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GilDon

Nice work, and a star for your post. When you brought up the fragment from Denmark, that reminded me of reports of ghost rockets after WW2 that some fragments were supposedly found. I don't know if there could be a connection to the Denmark fragment though.

Another incident that I recall that involved metal fragments was the Maury Island Incident that most have concluded was a hoax, but I don't know myself. I just find the description amazingly similar.

Dahl, his son, and their dog were on the boat. Dahl claimed to have taken a number of photographs of the UFOs, and reported that one UFO shed some type of hot slag on to his boat. The slag, he said, struck and killed his dog and injured his son.

I believe that metal slag was tested and found to be made of magnesium.

Thanks for the post, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
UPDATE:

The metallurgist emailed me and says he will have the report on the work that has been done already and his suggestions by the 17th. Stay tuned...

Springer...

Two more days people.
I am looking forward to what this guy has to say about the material.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GilDon
Careful acrutiny of the runway in the morning turned up a few pieces of metallic debris ...... etc etc.

Hi and Welcome GilDon!

Pretty interesting post!
As regards these metallic pieces/debris, who found them on the runway? Who took the pieces away? Were any tests conducted?

As Hal had mentioned, a piece of what looked like slag fell from the sky and killed a dog. Wonder what happened to that piece? Who took it away?

Heck! The only problem is that all such peculiar pieces seem to 'vanish' and nothing is heard of them again. Except Bob's! And that's a tragedy!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Pretty interesting post!
As regards these metallic pieces/debris, who found them on the runway? Who took the pieces away? Were any tests conducted?

Something I noticed about that document was they were either intercepted radio broadcasts or from newspaper clippings. That is something the the CIA did to keep tabs on other countries. So the section refering to the incident was published in a newspaper and found this at ufologie where someone looked into this incident.

ufologie.net...

I don't have time to go over it, but it is a start.

As Hal had mentioned, a piece of what looked like slag fell from the sky and killed a dog. Wonder what happened to that piece? Who took it away?

I know tests were done on the fragments, but again I don't have time to look deeper. There is a lot of info on the Maury Island case and the fragments.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Stanton Friedman's Reply To My Email..

OK. Here's the reply I received from Stan. I am reproducing my email to him and his reply:

Dear Stan,

I'm a great fan of yours and don't usually miss out on programs featuring you on The History Channel, Discovery etc.

Having said that, I wonder why the silence on the famous Bob White object? Here we have incontrovertible evidence of an object that fell off a UFO and found by Bob. After a few tests, the matter was shelved and nothing heard much on the subject.

I opened a thread last month on AboveTopSecret.com where Larry and others including Mark and Bill of ATS have rekindled interest in the object and are helping with its analysis. The results will hopefully be out soon, which include physical and chemical properties as well as EM analysis.

Strange things did happen when links to LANL regarding the tests conducted by them were yanked off the web!!! Is there something more than meets the eye here?

You may like to check out this thread on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With regards and best wishes,

Mike.

Stanton Friedman's Reply:

Mike:

I was recently asked about the White object and found Colm Kelleher’s article about the analysis done by New Mexico Tech for NIDS which certainly seems to match a standard aluminum alloy. I have met Bob and held the object. What more can I say?

Stan Friedman

So according to Stanton Friedman, this object is nothing but an aluminum alloy??

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueyedevil666
looks to me like a fossilized coniferous plant/tree from the pre-cambrian era...nice try. Debunked once again....amazing how little people need to get all worked up about aliens.

lmfao...So because you come along and post ONE SENTENCE...we should all declare this issue DEBUNKED?!? Thank you for adding some humor to my morning.

reply to post by larryroyc

ya well stay tuned and be SURE to be discouraged when they find out what that is...im no IDIOT for NOT believing in aliens Larry, its a fanciful idea, i suppose trolls and goblins exist as well? lord knows we are STEEPED in stories of old of such things...easy on the idiot remarks guy.. one who believes in aliens...hehe.

You believe we're alone in the universe? Simpleton.

furthermore...the entire universe is comprised of all the elements on our periodic chart, no?

OMG...it just keeps getting better. How would we know if the entire universe is comprised of the elements known to man? Wouldn't it be possible there are unknown elements millions of light years from here that we don't know about for obvious reasons? I would suggest taking some time to read your posts before hitting that submit button...I'm embarrassed for you at this point.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by CyberSEAL]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

First of all, thank you all for the welcome,

Hal9000 I dug into the link you supplied for the story about the debris on the runway in france. (didnt do a lot of work at work today), and I think the article on it is very good and well explained.

Only thing that cathes my eye a little is that CIA lists metallic debris, and the article shows it is "just" pins used to avoid static. And sure I can imagine those falling off if scraped over the runway time after time.

Sure the CIA file is typed as a report of what have been in the papers etc. but I feel pretty sure that there must be a paper somewhere that tells if it was those known pins and not debris (debris to me is like unidentified leftovers when put together with ufo), but these reports are not made availeble yet. A case that fits on a lil saying "if it turns out CIA did not do cover-ups it is the best cover-up till date"

All the best
GilDon

ps/ 1 more day to go, and please for once let this piece be followed to the end, ET or not just a conclusion.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
However, he is the only man known to have purportedly recovered physical evidence from a UFO encounter. Here’s the piece.…

Well, that may be true if we discount our Canadian friend Wilbert Smith's testimony on pieces recovered when USAF shot a UFO over Washington DC, in July 1952.

Oddly enough, if we take this data at face value just for a bit, this object is aluminum, the same material sent to Art Bell in 1996 !

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

the nids report was the first test done. INCOMPLETE and wrong. more elements where found as other tests where done.

the results of that test does not match ANY alloy i can find being made..maybe stanton can show me one..maybe he can show me another object.. no one else has so far.

Colm A. Kelleher, Ph.D. , is a biochemist with a research career in cell and molecular biology. Following his Ph.D. in biochemistry from the University of Dublin, Trinity College in 1983, Kelleher worked at the Ontario Cancer Institute, the Terry Fox Cancer Research Laboratory, and the National Jewish Center for Immunology and Respiratory Medicine.

let me see can ANYONE tell me what a biochemist is doing trying to INTERPRET metalurgy tests..

YEAP...good work there and we can sure trust them comments as the truth..

now if the object gave me or bob cancer call on old colm..

that would be in his ball park them'

larry

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hi GilDon and thanks for the information. Welcome to ATS.

Mike,
Friedman may be uninvolved because it has no benefit to him. Who knows. One would think he would be interested in the results of further tests? When research means grasping at straws it should not matter the size of the straw. Perhaps he is right? Perhaps he is not interested in that which does not add to his celebrity?

I know I relish the honesty in how this was presented to us and continues to be presented.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
There are 9 elements in 360 ... and one is tin .. No tin in the White metal, but there are 22 elements in it found by NIDS, 14 more than a 360 alloy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That means it is an object that doesn’t occur naturally. I wonder what Friedman has to say to this?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Ok, I sent Stanton Friedman an email again to clarify his position on this and what Larry just posted above. This is his reply:

Mike:

Thanks. Colm didn’t do the tests. The guy at NM Tech did. I don’t doubt that one can find small amounts of other elements. A quick look is what I did. All I can do right now. Sorry

Stan

Oh well, that's that!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
im still looking for all that roswell physical evidence..so is everyone else.

out of the entire roswell episoid that is still being told and SOLD NOT ONE PIECE OF PHYSICAL EVIDENCE HAS EVER BEEN SEEN let alone tested by lab after lab.

out of all the witnesses alledged or otherwise NOT ONE WITNESS has taken or passed a polygraph test let alone 3 tests to what happened and how he recovered his evidence.

i got a grand that says not one of those witnesses could pass one..

only one other ufo witness has taken a polygraph test.. that person is travis walton.. he passed his to...along with all the other eye witnesses to his incident.

far as im concerned a ufo report shouldnt even be taken unless the witness is given one before it is considered a true report. my opinion..

come to think of it not one UFO RESEARCHER HAS EVER TAKEN A POLYGRAPH TEST TO THEIR true motives of their research..could it be they dont have true honest motives in their research?? naw that cant be the reason...

got a little secret for everyone...the UFO community dont want this information..they are scared of this information...they have been of no help to us in any of our attempts to get more tests done on this. and we have contacted everyone in the field to try and get more testing done..i can count on one hand the postive responses we have..heres the short list..Franklin Carter of the rocky moutain ufo group, John greenewald jr with his freedom of information search, ted phillips who is a physical trace case investigator, robert golka who has been doing some testing at MIT and Davina Ryszka getting bobs case listed in the mufon files..that pretty much covers the hands on people..there have been some others with postive input and suggestions but hands on this is the list of 11 years worth of trying to get assistance..

BOB WHITE IS the only eye witness to a UFO INCIDENT IN THE WORLD who RECOVERED PHYSICAL EVIDENCE TO THE EVENT and they dont want to be involved in that case..

what is going one with that...

ufo research is really a rough job.

larry

PS i dont know if the new testing will tell anything or not...whether is does or doesnt dont matter though i hope it does give us some information....

the eye witness is as credible as it goes and no one can show anything like the object bob recovered..NO ONE...and that makes this the most outstanding ufo case on the books in the world.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The report is in. Details to come.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Crakeur say's,

The report is in. Details to come

Waiting on pins & needles Crakeur.

I believe Stanton Friedman has been really busy with his new book selling & another one in the making. He probably hasn't had the time to go through all this new information. One time he told me the Bob White Object was in his Gray Basket. It may be time it comes out!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

Stanton Friedman isn't reviewing the report. Springer and I are reviewing it. It's a metalurgists report on the various findings. He was going to give us his take on whether or not we should bother going forward with additional testing.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Any word on a round about time when we can expect to hear something reguarding the findings? Thought I would check on my lunchbreak... still nothing.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Here's the gist of it.

We hired a metallurgist to review the prior tests and results. The purpose of this testing was to determine if additional testing was warranted. We have the 12 page response and SO will be putting a link to it as soon as he can.

That said, the findings are as follows:

"The recommendation is not to pursue any additional testing since the object possesses low quality metallurgic properties, exhibits low quality processing, and test results show that it originated from the earth."

The testing indicates that the object was manufactured. There is no age results to examine and this is something Springer and I have discussed at length. Since it was manufactured and it was, presumably, made on earth, what if it turns out to be a million years old? That would, in my eyes, indicate something pretty damned important. We're going to find out how much it costs to get a definitive age on the object and we're going to see if the metallurgist thinks this testing is worthwhile.

The metallurgist does say that some questions arose that could be looked into with additional testing (at considerable cost and time) but answers might prove to be inconclusive, thus he suggests not pursuing this further.

Since our funds are limited and we have a multitude of projects we are working on at the moment, diverting funds to this research, which might prove futile, isn't something we want to go forward with.

It's a strange terrestrial, manufactured hunk of metal.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
While it might be nice to know how old the object is, I agree that further testing probably isn't the best route. Well kind of dissapointing... but thank you guys so much for all the effort you put into getting it tested.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join