It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recovered Piece Of UFO! Is This Irrefutable Evidence Of Alien Presence?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks

Touche my good man touche! Like i said, it IS(looks to be) something terrestrial in nature....this lends more credibility than some alien craft or whatever...thanx for removing the "idiot" status from me as some have cataloged and shelved me for disagreeing earlier in this thread.

oooooh i cant WAIT for the responses.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by blueyedevil666]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

sometimes a repost is or2 are nessasay to drive home the point that this thing didnt JUST COME TO BE in a magical davy blaine special.

larry

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

this is a brake slag build up from a train..i already posted these 2 pictures of them earlier in this tread.
this one came from indiania.
this one is from missouri. you can see they are have a lean to them and are not uniform like the white object.

not the same process at all..

we have found no process to make this thing..been to some big foundries and you always get the deer in the headlight look when they see it.

we know it has to be in a vacuum or innert gas with uncontrolled cooling of molten metal. cant get aluminum to chad. the layers are individual and brittle...that would be the only i can come up with that could possibly get the result we have on the object.

larry

[edit on 18-12-2007 by larryroyc]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The object could almost be passed off as the result of a very much more refined and understood example of the "Hutchison Effect". It seems that if Hutchinson had more time, money and understanding of what he is potentially doing in his experiments (if the observed results are real), he could create the same result with very intentionally focused EM fields on an ingot of aluminum, maybe?

I know, I know, proving Hutchinson is actually doing anything substantial must be a first step to even come close to associating what he is doing to what this object is - got stuck in dream mode for a few.

Just mumbling, something has always seemed so damn familiar to me about this object, I just cant place it....

Edit to ask: Has anyone every sent a piece of this to Alcoa for an analysis or an opinion?

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by larryroyc
i contacted the denmark government and according to them no incident happened that they are aware of in that time frame..

we have a witness who went on record that he has seen the army artifact at dugway proving ground and worked on it.

the location of the object is not known...and of course no one is coming forward with the location...go figure..

Larry, is there any more information on this witness?
Did he say what the Denmark object was made of?
And did he say there was more than one?

reply to post by mikesingh

Thanks Otregeo and Mike. I appreciate the thought, but I think the information is more important than who gets the credit. It doesn’t hurt to revive an old subject with a new thread, because for whatever reason it opens it up to a new audience and brings new information.

As Larry pointed out it does look similar to slag from a cutoff saw, but from as good of an analysis that you can do from pictures, it looks different to me. The chads are smoother on Bob’s object like they were formed from a single molten piece that was stretched and not rough like the accumulation of a bunch of smaller particles like with the slag. At least that is the best I can do, without being able to hold it in my hand and compare to another piece of slag.

This still only covers the appearance of the object. What about the neutron emissions and how it exposes x-ray film? I doubt any slag would do that.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Just a hypothetical thought experiment:

Would it be just "possible" to create Bob's object terrestrially? I'm not suggesting this is the case, and would love to hear confirmation that the origin is indeed extraterrestrial and could be nothing but extraterrestrial.

But if a determined, skillful, funded metallurgist with access to the right equipment and material had a mind and motive to do so, could he?

The composition list indicates 85% + Aluminum, about 10% Silicon, and a dozen or more trace quantities of other elements, all of which look to be 'obtainable'. Toss in a bit of radioactivity, stir and melt the pot a bunch of different ways, and start blasting cone-shaped slags until you get one that "looks cool". Then hit the UFO circuit, create a web site and start selling books, DVDs and Paypal donations.

Please understand, I'm NOT a skeptic - I merely wish to eliminate the possible terrestrial explanations so that we may all rejoice in the validity of an extraterrestrial one. It's just investigative science: "ET Forensics", if you will.

So - CAN it be faked or CAN'T it?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

i expect if you have enough money and equipement you could make this thing or get something that might look close to it..
but who would try and where would it be done at??

my expertise is not close to being able to make this thing and i dont believe a retired musician and comedian has the expertise either..lol..bob graduated from the 7th grade....i got a few more years and college but i sure couldnt come close to it..we have asked jewelrys if they could do it..in fact we have a friend who is one..he cant do it either.....

can it be faked...who knows...i been wanting to see another one for 11 years now..i been looking for anyone to prduce anything close to it..

so far nada..
that tells me it IS UNIQUE...again from who, how and why and what for is the question.

thats been our groups focus since we started this case..

someone asked if we had been to alcoa...the answer is we been to many metal manufactures and not one says they can make it or have any idea where to start if they tried.. we got thrown out of one in springfield missouri when we said the magic word...THAT BEING UFO..

larry

[edit on 18-12-2007 by larryroyc]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

dr gilbert jordan was the guy who says he worked on something very similar to bobs object...

I have read this updated and corrected press release and agree with all references to me. I am going on record that I have seen at an Army Facility an Object similar to that described in C.I.C. File #202085 and told Bob White that it was a light weight object, but smaller than that of his object described on his website with similar unique characteristics.

Gilbert Jordan HDSc 1-11-03

Note: It is the opinion of the undersigned that the aluminum silicon alloy is not a known alloy readily manufactured by conventional technology. Extreme conditions must have created the feathered chads found on the object. PN Junction Laser studies and structural analytical studies should be performed on the object to establish characteristics. Chromium isotope studies need to be completed to establish extraterrestrial origin of the object in question. The object registers high acceleration impact and advanced shaped charge projectile penetrator characteristics.

Witnessed by Robert H. Gibbons 1/11/03

supposedly in dugway....he said that the metal he got was from a foo fighter episoid....

www.prweb.com...

this is the link to his sworn statement which we released to the public jan of 03. he also confirmed the same story on flame tvs show and on a new cast done on channel 3 news in springfield when a piece was done on the museum and our group.

dr jordan is how do i put this...unique also...

this is a grab from the channel 3 news cast..

this guy is one smart cookie but he is out there and i mean that in a nice way...hes got views...that fit into the extreme UFO end of the picture...

hes also one of the nicests guys i ever met..

larry

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

here are some pics of the hutchison metal..

no sementry to any of them and i have scanning electron microscope snaps of the white metal to compare with scanning electron hutchinson has.

it looks to me like a couple of the metal ingots where ripped apart by some force...hydralic or hutchison i cant say...there was defenetely extreme pressure involved no matter what.

anti gravity...who knows...

larry

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

But if a determined, skillful, funded metallurgist with access to the right equipment and material had a mind and motive to do so, could he?

Please understand, I'm NOT a skeptic - I merely wish to eliminate the possible terrestrial explanations so that we may all rejoice in the validity of an extraterrestrial one. It's just investigative science: "ET Forensics", if you will.

So - CAN it be faked or CAN'T it?

sir, to duplicate this particular piece would require being able to extrude the casting under high pressure in a vacuum and then instantaneously drop it from say a height of 25,000 feet?

the people i know that cast aluminum and exotic materials are of the opinion that it would require a lot of work and trial and error to duplicate; your guess is as good as theirs.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Like I said in my prev. post I know of 2 ways to make such an object, the third wouldnt work the more I thought about it.

And just because I say I know how to make one doesnt mean that I am implying that the White Object is a fraud or a mis-identified "common object", on the contrary if you know how to make one the you can eliminate the possiblities in accordance with its context.
BLA BLA
BLA

The first way to make one would be by laser sintered powder metal lithography.
By now many people are familiar with "rapid prototyping" or stereo lithography. The procces by which a digital 3D model can be rendered as a solid object. The model is sliced up into slices of .001-.005" thick, these contours are then traced by a laser on the surface of a liquid polymer. It hardends when heated by the laser and a tray drops down a distance equal to the thickness and a new contour is scanned out. Layer by layer a solid model is built up from the digital data. There are also systems that are just like a inkjet printer, and as the print head prints the section with a UV activated ploymer, it is hardened by a UV light as the print head returns.
In laser sintered powder metal lithography, very very very fine powdered, sub micron size grains, metals are sprayed under very high pressure into a laser which traces the contours. It is possible to build up solid metal objects of a nature not possible with any other known method.
The particles are heated and are moving with such velocity, that they will join at the atomic level. You can get completley homogenous metalic structure in all sorts of shapes not possible before. You can also change metals in mid stream. Go from steel to aluminum then to bronze. I saw a piece that looked llike a ordinary 2" dia. steel bar, heat treated 4142 to be exact. It had the apearance of being turned and faced and was about 12" long.
Then next to it was an identical bar that had a quarter section removed to reveal the honey combed core filled with bronze.
Its an amazing process that could produce the shape, complete with chads, but is very new and wasnt around when he came across the object.
And again why go through the effort and there are only a couple of these machine in existence.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Second way to make one would be to spray molten aluminum under extreme pressure. I mean extreme pressure, when they molten aluminum leaves they spray nozzle its pressure would drop and it would start to freeze out on the surfaces of the nozzle and once the base "cup" forms the more metal will condense on the inside surfaces and it goes by.
All the while the boundry of formation is kept fluid by the stream of molten metal passing it. The exit passage would get narrower and narrower, the formation longer and more pointed, till finally the end hole closes then it all freezes up.
Yah and it all has to be done in a vacuum or inert gas atmosphere, as was mentioned earlier.
From the photos it appears as though there were 3 separate spray nozzles.
Im not really sure if anyone has looked at what liquid metals do under extreme pressures, its very difficult to heat and contain metals at the pressures im thinking of. Since temp and pressure are directly proportional
could you convievably keep a metal liquid at near room temps?
As soon as pressure was released the metal solidify?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
sure love to see one...i dont think the process your talking about could get the chads formed to be honest in my opinion..they are oxidized and brittle to the touch and sharp...that would be really hard to try and duplicate in an oxygen enviroment...

the new tech out there today is fantastic no doubt..but since this has been around long before the processes your talking about it really doesnt apply to this situation..

making something similar to bobs object doesnt answer the questions that are most important...how was it formed in 1985 from a uf light encounter in the high dessert and what is it?? how does it send out EMF radiation and how did is expose xray film in a direct beam instead of just blacking out the film from random radiation...the exposer is directed, not scattered..how has it absorbed neutron radiation to trigger a bubble chamber to show neutron rads..all i can say is ive seen what has happened with this thing which makes my story on this as good as any alien annul probe out there...

lots of questions.. NO ANSWERS..i hope the forensic tests will show whats going on...time will tell..

larry

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Now to the chemistry, it is very intriguing. There are traces of the containment vessel, and there are "doping" elements.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
yes there are doping elements in it. gadolinium for one..
Gadolinium is the most efficient substance known for the capture of neutrons. Few elements are as strongly magnetic as gadolinium. It also has the highest neutron-absorbing ability of any element. A piece of gadolinium stops neutrons better than any other element.
Gadolinium has the highest thermal neutron capture cross-section of any (known) element, 49,000 barns.
this may be how we got the xray exposer...
www.bookrags.com...

we also have neodymium, yttrium, GALLIUM, Europium, and all the lanthanide series..

when you really start to disect the elements identified in this metal then start doing basic searches for what these elements are used for the story gets really interesting...many of the elements identified are used in lasers.

they are also used in the new laser weapons programs we have going now..

larry

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

we nice talking with you mark..sorry i missed this post from ya..been busy talking with the other posters here..

we will be waiting at this end.

thanks again..

larry

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by larryroyc
When you really start to disect the elements identified in this metal then start doing basic searches for what these elements are used for the story gets really interesting...many of the elements identified are used in lasers.

They are also used in the new laser weapons programs we have going now..

larry

Is there a connection between these new laser weapons and the piece that was kept by LANL for analysis? Hmmm...It's sure getting curiouser and curiouser!!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by larryroyc

No, I dont think that Hutchinson himself could produce an object like Bobs using his methods as they are but maybe John is on to the same process but in a very rudimentary form. Trolling the net a bit will garner some hits pertaining to some very exotic metal processing techniques involving "cold" crucibles and dual field induction techniques for heating AND levitating metals during refining process.

Abstract
Currently, the most suitable method of melting titanium aluminide is to use induction skull melting (ISM) in which the alloy is melted in a water-cooled segmented copper crucible. Although this technique is metallurgically satisfactory, it has very poor energy efficiency and is therefore costly to use. The University of Alabama has recently developed a “semi-levitation” melting technique which offers a potential means of melting reactive alloys without the use of a crucible. this uses a specially-designed induction coil to develop an electromagnetic field which progressively melts and contains an alloy billet placed on a water-cooled annular base. A method for modelling the change of the free surface has been developed. A UNIX Shell script has been developed to complete the iterations between the calculations of the electromagnetic field, flow field and free surface shape. The current model integrates the stirring and levitation effects of the semi-levitation melting process and it can be used to model similar electromagnetic processing techniques of materials

Link to Source and another link. Add a vacuum and viola!

Another Edit to add this WhiteSheet that is over my head but the summaries smack of what we are discussing as well.

I remember years ago hearing Alcoa was experimenting with these types of processing techniques for aluminum processing. I live just outside of Alcoa, Tennessee so we "hear" things here from time to time. This process is also very viable due to the fact that it prevents the sample being processed from direct contact with the melting crucible thereby minimizing contamination and increasing purity.

Could it be that this process like this has been in existence for a decade or three in the black as a fuel containment technique for these craft and is just now becoming a small light in the minds eye of metal processing engineers? Too out there, maybe?

I know that this is pure speculation but considering what this objects origins are and what it is made out of we are left with pretty much no more than our imaginations and some dots to put together in the "white" world to explain this, within reason of course.

Edit: Did some refining of my own...

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, just where do most of us now stand?

Is this an object that most likely could not have been produced on Earth? Is this an example of something that is black budget terrestrial? Is it an elaborate hoax?

I will weigh in here and now against any hoax, based on the timeline and the inability of re-producing this type of item/object.

So where are we left to look? Will the contact with Springer see us further ahead?

Where do we stand, as to what we know, and can prove it to the world at large?

Edit to add the word "it".

[edit on 19-12-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

We don't know yet.. I spoke with the PhD Metallurgist who is a world class expert, bar none.

He is intrigued and is going to forward me an action plan/proposal with associated costs to do the testing required to find out.

Unless the costs are in the stratosphere (they shouldn't be) we are going to go forward with this and find out once and for all.

STAY TUNED (well it'll be a while before we get the results but I'll know if we can do the testing in the next day or two
)

Springer...

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join