It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recovered Piece Of UFO! Is This Irrefutable Evidence Of Alien Presence?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
*Blink* *Blink*
Cant wait to hear more! Keep it up guys!! Sorry I don't have more to offer than my moral support!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by larryroyc

now anyone who feels they can produce one of these go for it...im waiting patiently for the results...there wont be any but give it your best shot..

i love a good try...shows ya got heart..

larry

Thats the right frame of mind. I'm sure its tedious to go through the questions but its not a bad thing. Eliminating possibilities is part of the process and some of us are new to this topic. This is the first thing I've found that has physical evidence that has some legs to it. After so much easily disproved crapolla involving this topic this is refreshing. An unknown physical object that may have been manufactured in space is most interesting. Using the KISS theory, I'm still at man-made from an unknown Governmental Project as a possibility but I'm open to more at this point. As arguments are eliminated I become more attuned to your side, so don't let the questions bother you as they are helping you. When there is truth involved questions always do that.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
looks to me like a fossilized coniferous plant/tree from the pre-cambrian era...nice try. Debunked once again....amazing how little people need to get all worked up about aliens.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blueyedevil666

and to that i say WRONG

THATS NOT WHAT THE 10 LABS REPORTS SAY.

amazing how dumb you can look trying to be smart..

congradulations..

larry

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
A link that may be of interest.

Paul Dunn is listed at this site as the “Division Chair of the Vacuum Metallurgy/Advanced Surface Engineering Division” of the American Vacuum Society.

This would seem to reinforce the idea he is for real as far as his expertise in studying this object.

This group had been founded in 1957 with the idea of serving as a common meeting ground for the small technical community devoted to the melting, casting, and processing of metals and alloys under sub-atmospheric conditions but it soon became apparent through the growth of the vacuum metallurgy field that production engineers, management, and research engineers were also interested in "vacuum effects and the behaviour of metals under vacuum at elevated temperatures."

Don't know if this is of any value and I'm just posting pertinent info as I find it. Trying to figure out who is who.

The Promised Link

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by larryroyc

ya well stay tuned and be SURE to be discouraged when they find out what that is...im no IDIOT for NOT believing in aliens Larry, its a fanciful idea, i suppose trolls and goblins exist as well? lord knows we are STEEPED in stories of old of such things...easy on the idiot remarks guy.. one who believes in aliens...hehe.

eh either way whatever it turns out to be is sure to innocuous and not very exciting.

link   

looks to you? thats nice... it doesnt look that way from the lab results and doesnt look that way to the professionals

link   

looks to you? thats nice... it doesnt look that way from the lab results and doesnt look that way to the professionals

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by isitmagic

see above....

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueyedevil666
looks to me like a fossilized coniferous plant/tree from the pre-cambrian era...nice try. Debunked once again....amazing how little people need to get all worked up about aliens.

The object is made of metal. Plants and trees don't fossilize into metal. And assuming this is the case I think it is, we know where the object came from, because the guy saw it ejected from a UFO, had to wait some time for it to cool down so he could pick it up and put it in his car.

Debunking doesn't involve making up lame explanations that don't follow the facts of the object and the case involving it. However, every time I see flippant and childish explanations be debunkers, you just give me one more piece of fuel to use against them to show they have virtually no brain power when it comes to subjects they know nothing about.

"If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it must be a weather balloon." - Typical Debunker Thinking

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Elhardt]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
furthermore...the entire universe is comprised of all the elements on our periodic chart, no? Ok, so, wherever this things point of origin may be however far, should it be alien in origin, must have compositions that turn up in lab results, so where are the results? Sounds to me like its a ploy and possibly misinformative at best..if it were that ground-breaking im pretty sure NASA or its equivalent would be ALL over it.... common sense guys.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

we have that file number is you are referring to the flying saucers in denmark files from 1947. they cover mostly the horton brothers and german high tech projects and their blacks ops programs..its pretty good reading for the ww2 buff.

john greenewald has the entire document at the black vault under army mis, 324 pages from a FOIA search.

clifford stone also has the same documents and we first saw them at roswell concerning the picture of the object that was recovered in denmark prior to roswell and using the terms flying saucer BEFORE that term was used at all.

here is a comparison from the CIC papers 202085 file number.

larry

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

fellas im not trying to be a buzzkill....but, to knock me for trying to give an honest/scientific answer and then slamming me with remarks about aliens is messed up...you dont see that? show me an alien dude, till then chew on some skepticism, thats all.

Ok so its metal i just looked at the image i didnt research its composition...to me it looked like a fossilized tree.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by blueyedevil666]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here ill be fair, look here..read all about the posts i made referring to BBD's...im thinking all of these are man-made as discussed at said thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

we been at this 11years...common sense as you consider it dont excist at nasa.

they turn a blind eye to the obvious and by the way..NO WHERE DO WE OR HAVE WE SAID ALIENS...

its froma UFO...OR TO BE MORE PRECISE from a UF LIGHT..

no machine was ever seen...

dont enhance the facts..we dont..what we state we have cold stoned documentation to everything done to date..we dont half step..

larry

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Hey fair enough...i just need concrete proof before diving headfirst and hoping the waters deep enough..believe what you will. Guy could be full of sh^t too, who knows....do you? I mean do you know the guy that found it? Do we know if the guy that found it isnt unbalanced or otherwise? If Chris Angel can traverse buildings without a 'visual' rope 500 feet up...then.....well hell i guess ill believe anything (knowing full well its not true magic, its all illusionary, this could also apply to any report or relic produced...i mean who really knows?)

HARDLY proof.......results in yet?

[edit on 17-12-2007 by blueyedevil666]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Yes, this is exactly the photos I was looking at from the FOIA documents we are processing for Sgt. Stone. I had seen the first post her by Mike before I went to work on the documents at a later time, and when I ran onto those pictures, I was sure they were from the same type of item.

Is there any further information on the item from Denmark? Does anyone know where this item, which predates Mr. White's find, now resides?

I find it much more than a coincidence that both were found in relation to a UFO report. As I stated in my post while working on the documents, the number of pictures, from various angles heavily implies that the military took a serious view on this.

I also seem to recall that there was a newspaper report from Denmark on the item from the FOIA documents. Though I need to go back and double check that; old age plays tricks with the memory.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

There are fine lines between being a skeptic, a cynic, and a boor. All of us, including the poster and everyone else really involved in this, are looking for the truth, not trying to make the truth conform to our own notions.

A search involves considering ALL the possibilities. You will see that if you re-read the thread carefully, taking time to look up the phrases and concepts you are unfamiliar with.

If you start now, you can rejoin the rest of us before the weekend.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

i dont mind questions at all blaine..

been answering them on line and off now for 11+ years.

what ticks me off are stupid comments from people who THINK they are so smart and come off like the idiots they really are when they dont study the subject before opening their aligator mouth and overloading their hummingbird butt with ignorance.

when you have been in the best labs in the world then some einstien comes along and says they have seen the same thing under a grinding wheel or its pertrified wood when its metal and or its a meteorite when there are no aluminum meteorites in space...it has a tendency to tweak your calm genes..

but then again the general gene pool is gettng pretty shallow now days anyway..

ive mellowed in my old age...now i just consider the source anymore because a well thought out reponse to the subject override the ignorance of the i can explain everthing in my small little world brain..lots of that going around..small thoughts or none at all...

it takes a small mind to consider this prutrude little planet the only source of life in this vast universe.

first verse in the bible should give you the hint..

In the beginning GOD created the HEAVENS then the earth and all things in them..

we where and after thought when he got done..

larry

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I think the problem is that you have not read all the prior pages or looked at the links. You will find I'm one of the more skeptical people here at ATS. As mentioned no claim to an Alien connection has been made in 11 years and this is simply an unknown because of the odd alloy. It has even been tested by the LANL. It is interesting if nothing else.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join