It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp

Originally posted by Palasheea
Lee,
You are entitled to your own opinion on this but I do have to correct you when you are stating things as fact when they are only assumptions on your part.

So it is OK for you to be in the business of making assumptions about a video or pictures authenticity, but you "need to correct" other members when they do the exact same thing as you?

Please post your credentials in regards to your university funding palasheea. Sorry, but there are very few people here who are going to reward the statement that "you are paid by a university" for your ICT work with an assumption. You made the statement as to your identity and to your authority, so you need to verify this for the sake of the board's T&C's.

Here's all the information you're going to get from me and I stated it in that post.

posted on 29-11-2007 @ 12:21 single this post edit"quote"REPLY TO:

As a matter of fact I am getting paid in my ITC work but I can't mention who is paying me except to say that it's at a university.

In other words, I work for this university.

And by the way, why don't you show us your Master's degree diploma in as you called it -- "the literary sciences".

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by g210b
p.s. I just read the last post.. yes that mars artifact threads are often as 'strange' as yours.. funny you say this!

Actually it's funny you should say that.

Of course they are strange...where do you think you are?

Strange threads isn't a problem...strange is expected.

Lee anoma,
My apolgise for that comment.
I wanted to refer to Phalashee's last post. I added that comment in a hurry without really much thinking and saw too late that till I posted there were 2 more posts and it wasn't the last anymore. My bad. ;/

Let me retract that p.s. comment, it's not really appropriate or fair to anyone to say such. So my apologise to Palasheea also for that p.s.

Lee I replayed on your u2u and explained that already to you but I am not sure if you got my u2u because it is still marked as unread. So check your u2u.

Palasheea,
Please rewatch my 'cleared' up version of your movie on C. The full length one. I gave the link to you only after the thread was closed and I earned another 'shame on you' for this.
That movie clearly shows an ITC setup with a web cam of exactly the type you stated to have at that time and mirrors. There is no doubt left. You should start to face the reality once. I am sorry to push you there now.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This post explains/proves nothing. You are "spoofing" according to the rules of the forum. So once again, please provide the members some kind of verifiable evidence as to your identity, which you outed by your own accord. There is no way a university would keep paranormal research confidential; Pitt actually has an entire program focused on paranormal studies. Please cut the hogwash, and make me look like a fool with some evidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH - PLEASE PEOPLE, USE YOUR COMMON SENCE!

These types of silly stories are why the majority of the population think that people interested or researching the ufo subject are crazy.

Waste of space to evan post this garbage.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b

That movie clearly shows an ITC setup with a web cam of exactly the type you stated to have at that time and mirrors. There is no doubt left. You should start to face the reality once. I am sorry to push you there now.

Prove it!!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
PartChimp

Show us YOUR.... not anyone else's Master Degree diploma in the "literary sciences" Chimp...
I would love to see that!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Pal,

I have no idea what to say, you claim to be a paid expert in the field of ITC but you will not divulge which university or anything. You continue to sidestep around questions or flat out ignore them. Either come clean or offer up some credientials.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

PartChimp

Show us YOUR.... not any else's Master Degree diploma in the "literary sciences" Chimp...

Ummm... literary sciences meaning Modern Literature and English?

Again, nice try, but your tactics are nothing new.

dodge/attack/dodge/attack/

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

PartChimp

Show us YOUR.... not any else's Master Degree diploma in the "literary sciences" Chimp...

Ummm... literary sciences meaning Modern Literature and English?

Again, nice try, but your tactics are nothing new.

dodge/attack/dodge/attack/

Then you lied to us that you have a Masters degree as you called it in
"the literary sciences"... those are your words, not mine!

Show us your Master's degree diploma Chimp.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Also, if I didn't have to pop my damned degrees out of the frames, i would gladly scan them for you. I actually attended the University of Richmond. Anything else you would like to know I can verify for you via u2u.

Besides that, I'm not the one claiming to be funded by a University for paranormal work. You are. This is your thread. Nice try though; I'm glad you exposed yourself for everyone to take note.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Also, if I didn't have to pop my damned degrees out of the frames, i would gladly scan them for you. I actually attended the University of Richmond. Anything else you would like to know I can verify for you via u2u.

Besides that, I'm not the one claiming to be funded by a University for paranormal work. You are. This is your thread. Nice try though; I'm glad you exposed yourself for everyone to take note.

YOU are sidestepping my request for you to show your Master's degree diploma in "the literary sciences".

If you really do have that, then show us!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
As i said, previously, they are encased in glass in my den. Anything else you would like to know, we can discuss via u2u. These cheap tactics of yours further more lead me to the conclusion that you are indeed lying about your ties to university funding. Just give me the name of the school, here or via u2u.

Anxiously awaiting your response.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Do these threads always turn so childish???

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Pal you are acting like a child, you want Chimp to show his degree even though you are the one making claims of being employed by a university which you refuse to prove. I'm willing to bet that if you prove it, Chimp will show you his diploma.....

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthweezer

I think that pretty much sums it up.

link   
It usually depends on the OP, but she has so poorly tried to twist my attempt to verify her facts that it is quite sad and yes, childish. She has continually ran in circles around the real point here, just as she has in previous threads of hers.

link   
Uh-Hmm...

The topic of discussion Is Not academic credentials, degrees, and or University-funded research... nor is it each other's person.

It Is:
» Aliens & UFOs » You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam. » Post Reply

Please keep the responses focused on topic.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthweezer
Pal you are acting like a child, you want Chimp to show his degree even though you are the one making claims of being employed by a university which you refuse to prove. I'm willing to bet that if you prove it, Chimp will show you his diploma.....

Oh, what an awesome idea! Yes, you provide me with the tools to verify your university funding, I will provide you my diplomas, and even some polaroids of myself passed out with sharpie all over myself the first week of RUSH!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I would agree, yet she is basing a large part of her analysis on her "expert" opinion. She said she is a collegiate funded researcher. How is verification of this aspect of the thread irrelevant?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
double post.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by PartChimp]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join