It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
You know what's the true mystery in this thread? The undeniably and explicitly bewildering conspiracy? The fact we haven't had a single mod chime in and lock this travesty of a thread.

To begin:

You're posting a YouTube video of a girl that's 12-14 years old. Without permission. Without consent.

Agreed. BUT: Do you not think there are already people that age reading and posting here? There most definitely are. YouTube material is permissible to be posted anywhere, that's why they give you the embed codes. No permission necessary. As far as your shame goes, can't help you there. Seems like an odd reaction to me. But I digress.

Please, close this... It's causing ugliness to fester among people who should probably be friends.

[edit on 11/29/2007 by Teratoma]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Nola... if I thought she was lying, I would be the first person to say that but I'm 100 percent sure that she's not lying and is telling about what happened to her -- AS SHE KNOWS IT.

So maybe somehow the cam did accidentally turned on somehow - and if that's the case, then so what?

The bottom line is IN MY EXPERT OPINION, as an ITC researcher and experimenter for many years now, I'm seeing what she saw in that movie that she found on her cam.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Palasheea]

Palasheea, no you wouldn't say she was lying. We both know you wouldn't. "If that's the case then so what?" So what?! It invalidates everything! It is impossible to be an expert in an unsubstantiated field, you know? Sort of like me saying i'm an expert in sprouting wings and flying to Jupiter to have tea with john lear and bob lazar. Just because i try to sprout wings and fly, doesn't make me an expert.

Palasheea, believe whatever you want, this is America. Is this thread really providing any kind of purpose, though? It seems like you're just using it as a pulpit for your "expertise".

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Based on Pala's statement, which I quoted in my last post, perhaps we are all part of some sick experiment. Think about it.

Usually the mods are all over baddies like stink on poo, but there is no sign of them in this thread. A bogus vid, vehement defense of an obviously phony vid, comments that would normally earn a boot up the bum, and nothing.

If we've been the dupes in a sociological experiment approved by the 3A's, ATS has sunk to a new low.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
How can you be an expert in ITC?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthweezer
How can you be an expert in ITC?

Why do you ask? Are you an expert in ITC?

Can we see your ITC results ... show us your work ok?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Her evasive answer should take care of your questions. Can't be an expert in a field that doesn't exist, especially one without a committee to hand out validation of such prowess. Is this thread getting any closer to skunkworks/closing?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

This is supposed to be a professional site for alternative topics, especially the search for truth in the topic of Aliens & UFOs. Not a relay for pointless YouTube material.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

well, i cannot comment on her other youtube videos, because i haven't seen them. anyway, even if she did see "something", it's not a big deal relative to a lot of other people's experiences right here at ATS and elsewhere. It's not worth my time in terms of "validating". But if the girl needs someone to talk to, I'd be more than happy to talk to or email her. For me, it is not so much about what happened (in any particular scenario) but more about how one undertands and deals with it that is interesting.

with that said, i'm checking out of this thread. i just hope every one stays nice and respectful whatever happens.

cheers,

chutso

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This thread is an amusing study in human nature IMO. I have mixed feelings.
I think that if someone wants to see disembodied beings everywhere, fine,
they're entitled to their opinion. Ignore them and let the thread die. On the other hand,
I think these people should be "called out" every time they post, and be made to provide
something more than just their opinion.
In an open forum like ATS, these threads are inevitable. Maybe they do
corrupt the "deny ignorance" format, but I'm glad the mods leave them open.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
Based on Pala's statement, which I quoted in my last post, perhaps we are all part of some sick experiment. Think about it.

Usually the mods are all over baddies like stink on poo, but there is no sign of them in this thread. A bogus vid, vehement defense of an obviously phony vid, comments that would normally earn a boot up the bum, and nothing.

If we've been the dupes in a sociological experiment approved by the 3A's, ATS has sunk to a new low.

I normally refrain from getting ugly, but this thread is a joke. Pal, everything about ITC is subjective. It's all opinion and based on what you want to see. There is no proof that anything you see via ITC is of a dead person or alien for that matter. Show me proof!!!! There is none.

I think in your mind, there are some serious issues going on. You truly want to believe, and while that is o.k. (otherwise many of us wouldn't be here), it is my opinion that this strong desire of yours to believe is deluding you and causing you to see things that just aren't there. I'd even venture that you are prone to paranoia and delusions of grandure.

The ITC examples you posted in this thread by some other ITC researcher look completely fake (especially the lady smiling). Did you notice how that video becomes scrambled around the mouth between at the point she smiles. Just like someone took two stills and used that static to splice them together. Yet, you and your expert opinion will see whatever you want.

The previous thread posted by you was a joke and did nothing productive for ATS but to prove that we can agree to disagree. You see aliens and minotaurs, we see you holding your webcam. The thread was moved to Skunkworks and that was the main reason there was little mod intervention, because the rules are more relaxed there.

But, I take issue with your opening post. You say you wanted to follow the rules by not including the word alien in the subject, but what forum did you post in? Sure the girl talked about seeing a ufo, but this thread is based on your "expert" impression that the 1 second video blip in her you tube video contains an alien presence that only you can see. What's the difference between this post and what you posted previously?!?!?!?!

Again, nothing but junk. It would have been for you to have posted this in skunkworks right off that bat.

Don't you realize how posting something in this forum has a tendency to become high profile very quickly, especially with a very enticing title? Would you have garnered as much attention posting in skunkworks intially...I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Please get on topic and stay on topic. The discussion is, the video and what is or is not seen on the video.

One-liners are done.

Profanity and vulgar statements are out.

Personal Attacks are over.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I do not think she is lying as teenagers are much harder to read for deceptiveness than most adults. However, I do think that the vid is a small bit of someones fingers up close to the lense. I would bet $$$ that her or her friend had greenish fingernail polish on and that the vid was taken accidentally.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is really getting to the point where it's almost funny, you know? Re-watching the video, the inconsistencies and back-tracking maneuvers the tot uses are so copious that you have to wonder how an adult could believe her, forget all of the deceitful body language.

Also, i believe someone brought up earlier that the girl was under some kind of physical or mental strain because of this event? If you look at her other uploaded videos, she posted some silly teenage girl stuff a lot more recently than the close up of the finger under a blanket accompanied by her voice.

And if you click "more" on the video description, there is yet another inconsistency. In the description of the video, she claims to have seen the video on her computer, then witnessed a UFO.

There aren't enough rolly-eyed emoticons in the known universe for this farce.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Oh dear, this place has definitley gone off! ATS never used to have so many cranks and hoaxers I'm sure...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

Ah...thanks helium3, I do remember that thread.

I stopped reading early on but I now see it turns out that the "found" video on Pala's very own computer was filmed in the same manner that an ITC Experimenter would when trying to video the paranormal. That explains the up and down back and forth motions. Also why one video is clear and the other is not since it seems some ITC experiments use plastic or wrapping over the camera lens to "catch" the images.

Pala, as a professed expert in the ITC field wouldn't you have noticed this? Logically if this is a technique used by members of your field it would stand to reason that either you downloaded it unwittingly somehow (giving you the benefit of the doubt) or someone in your circle did it. Wow, I can't believe you acted surprised at what you saw on the video when it's what you do on a regular basis.

I am beginning to suspect that this teen is an ITC experimenter as well, and this video is one of her own experiments or that of a friend who may have downloaded it to her computer. Surprisingly it's the same thing that happened to the OP.

This is waaaaaay to coincidental not to be a hoax.

This is a hoax IMO.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Freenrgy -- you said "I normally refrain from getting ugly,":

You are not telling the truth here Freenrgy and YOU know that because right from the GET GO concerning my other thread and this one, you've operated on the wavelength of anger and intimidation in everyone of your posts so far and your quoting of PrlpHrt's disgusting dirty bathroom infused post only proves my point on this. You even CATTILY informed everyone that I was over 35 years of age as if this too would somehow diminish my credibility in someway. You mentioned that totally out of the blue where it was totally out of context to what we were discussing in that thread at that time.This gave clue to me that you are female because it's not something a male would bother mentioning out of blue like that. Perhaps you are jealous of other females here in this forum dear?

But in any case, this is just one example of your distorted and quirky sense of logic that you've been using continuously in all of your posts here. You also were sticking words in my mouth that I never said in attempts to trap me in contradictions but you were never successful at doing that so you are frustrated with me also for this reason.

For some odd reason, you fashion yourself as 'the thought police' in these threads but I should inform you that that's only a delusion on your part.

But whatever the case may be, I refuse to be drawn into your rage Freenrgy and like I've said to others here in these threads, you have a choice to either stick your head in the sand and pretend that things like the ITC phenomenon does not exist, or you can be more open minded and explore those possibilities that it does exist by doing your own ITC experiments and research on this phenomenon.

But I seriously doubt you will ever engage in such activities because that's just not your bag -- you're the type who likes to bully people so this is why you come to forums like ATS. Your big thing is to be as petulant, temperamental, rude and abusive as possible -- you get your kicks by pouncing on dead dogs I bet. So far from what I've seen from your posts in this forum whenever someone is trying to present their case where others are having a hard time believing that it's true... there you are in a blink of an eye joining in on the fun of bashing that person because like I said... this is how you get your kicks.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

or you can be more open minded

Here's an instance of the pot calling the kettle black. In the three threads you have opened in the past month, you have done everything you can to isolate and ignore people who disagree with your point of view. You never answer anyone with a different view point straightforward; you often ignore or attack them.

You have made up your mind about the videos/pictures in question, so why even post about them? What is the point of debating information with someone who has completely shut themselves off from the reality that proof is a necessity in supporting claims, and that (gasp) other people may not agree with you?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Lee

Your conclusions are entirely wrong but if want to accuse me of lying there's nothing I can do about that. I've tried to show in that post in every way possible on why I'm am absolutely certain that I myself did not record those 2 video's.

They were not part of any kind of ITC experiment so that's all I can say at this point. I"ve told the truth in that thread and nothing but the truth. Fortunately there were many other members in that thread who believed me.. and thank goodness for that! They too were seeing what I was in it.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

For your info, I am a student so I have no work to show but all I know is that calling oneself an expert in a field that isn't accepted by mainstream science is iffy. Instead of calling yourself an expert, how about "experienced in the field but have no professional knowledge". Are you getting paid to be an expert in ITC or do you have another job and ITC is more of a hobby?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
As a matter of fact I am getting paid in my ITC work but I can't mention who is paying me except to say that it's at a university.

In other words, I work for this university.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join