It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So there was a little face in it. So what? The mind works on pattern recognition. Big deal. Does that make it an alien or a disembodied spirit? NO.

Get a grip. You're starting to come off as a crackpot. That's the last thing serious UFO researchers need. I don't claim to be one of them, but I respect what they're trying to accomplish. You don't help disclosure by posting rubbish.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
As a matter of fact I am getting paid in my ITC work but I can't mention who is paying me except to say that it's at a university.

In other words, I work for this university.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Palasheea]

So you are receiving a grant from a nameless university to point a webcam at your television and record static snow?

Now seriously, mod gods, she needs to back up this claim, correct?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

But ITC is merely seeing faces in objects like seeing Jesus in some toast (not to offend but that's how I view it) so how can you make a living off doing that? And why can't you say what university, this is the Internet, anonymous!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I bet you were expecting a quick reply. Hope I didn't let you down.
Nope, never was I angry nor was I intimidating in anything I posted previously. Go ahead, take a look. In fact, I'll ask anyone here to go back and take a look at what I wrote and whether or not I was intimidating. Not to pat myself on the back, but I've received applause more than once for my contributions to threads. I try to be tactful and think things through before I post. If I am so intimidating and full of rage, then why would a mod applaud what I write?

You're a tough case. You see what you want and I've come to learn from these past couple of related threads, that there isn't anything anyone can do or say to convience you that what you see isn't what we see. Take, for example, your last thread about aliens on your C drive. I could break down the cleaned up video, that another member took time to do for you, and outline exactly the web camera, lens, viewfinder, the top of your head & your hand (and fingers) holding the camera...and still you wouldn't believe me. Yet, if I took that same cleaned up video and outlined a rabbit, a minotaur, Jared the alien and Joe Pesci, you'd probably see it in a second because you're an ITC expert.

My comments are out of sheer frustration because you wouldn't see the truth if it were literally right in front of your face.

Why you bring up the age comment issue in this thread is beyond me. It has no relevance in this thread, so now who is writing out of anger by bringing this up? And, I'm a 40 year old male. So, if your powers of deduction are this keen, then why should I give one second's thought to your expertise as an ITC researcher.

As far as sticking words in your mouth, wrongo. I quoted you verbatim and still you refused to answer my question. It was you, my dear, who was twisting reality to try and suit your story not the other way around. Again, I ask anyone, mods included to go back and review what I wrote in the other thread to see if I indeed put words into your mouth. You'll find that this isn't the case.

Here's what I really think Pal. I think you crave attention and you're scared of being wrong. I think you latch on to something, however crazy, and go balls to the walls to prove that you're right. Nobody can tell you otherwise, even if they can back it up. And, those that try are ignored or you get defensive and sidestep the issue.

And I'm the "thought police"? Geez, get real. If so, then I'm certainly not alone when it comes to posts like this. I want ATS to be a community where serious issues can be discussed and not comprised of silly stories where people spend more time screaming hoax and bantering back and forth as to who is right or wrong. If you want to tell stories, go to BTS, which is where this thread should have gone.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Your conclusions are entirely wrong but if want to accuse me of lying there's nothing I can do about that. I've tried to show in that post in every way possible on why I'm am absolutely certain that I myself did not record those 2 video's.

Pala, I wouldn't call you a liar. I didn't actually.

If you say you found the video so be it. I have no reason not to believe you BECAUSE of the simple fact that you are a professed ITC expert. An ITC expert that records paranormal video that found and unknown ITC paranormal video on their computer. It's possible and hardly unusual.

I was just surprised you didn't notice that the odd films you found on your computer like this teen claims were not only filmed using an ITC technique but produced the outcome that an ITC experimenter strives for. Something you do regularly.

It's like if I as a freelance comic book artist that scans and emails my art to publishers were to suddenly find a strange JPEG of scanned comic book art on my computer that I didn't create. Actually that has happened before. I've downloaded many samples and references and sometimes I lost track of what and where. It probably happens a lot to people.

My point is that finding an ITC video on the computer of an ITC expert should not be strange. You seem to know quite a few people in the field and if I'm right and this teen is also experimenting she surely has a group that she would communicate with and that could have put the film there or used her computer without her knowledge. IF her claims are true.

I personally think the teen is hoaxing a find of one of her own ITC experiments. I could say it's rather unusual that the person pushing the publicity of the film is an ITC expert that also found a similar video but I just think you are the unwittingly spreading her hoax not that you are in on it.

At least I hope you're not.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Pal, while doing graduate work in the field of literary sciences, I knew quite a few people in the physics and biology fields that acquired grant money for various projects they were working on. They were never asked to be discreet as to where they received the money or what they were using it for. If you provided us the email address/web-page/contact information of your department head so we could verify this, you would take great strides to shutting all of us skeptics up.

I would petition you to do so, for the sake of this and future threads.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Lee,
Like I said before, IN MY EXPERT OPINION, as an ITC experimenter and researcher, I'm seeing evidence of anomalous images in her movie.

I don't know what else to say on this? I'm going by my years of experience in this field and I'm seeing that she's telling the truth because there is in fact something in that movie that matches the description that she gave us in her presentation.

My most sincere apologies if this upsets members, like yourself that I'm not agreeing with your assessment of this You Tube video and that this young person is lying... I'm sorry, but I think she's telling the truth!

I would not be thinking that if I had not analyzed that movie myself and saw what she was seeing in it.

Because I too have had the experience of finding a movie that I myself did not record (in my case 2 of them) ... and that in one of those movies there were most definitely anomalous images in it... I'm just saying that this too is one of the reason's why I believe what this young person is saying. But the bottom line is -- in my informed and expert opinion, I too am seeing what she is in that movie that she found on her cam.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Palasheea, could you please respond to my above post?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp
Palasheea, could you please respond to my above post?

Go ahead and petition. You're not getting any more information on this than I've already given you.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Like I said before, IN MY EXPERT OPINION, as an ITC experimenter and researcher, I'm seeing evidence of anomalous images in her movie.

I don't know what else to say on this? I'm going by my years of experience in this field and I'm seeing that she's telling the truth because there is in fact something in that movie that matches the description that she gave us in her presentation.

Because I too have had the experience of finding a movie that I myself did not record (in my case 2 of them) ...

After you thread and your investigative methods and deductions there, it would appear that your credentials as a investigator should be questioned. You side stepped and wrote off the obvious explanation.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
In a previous thread, you gave us the location where you live, your familial status, the address of a web-site which you own/design for. How would this be any different? I'm sorry, but failure to bring light to this information does you no service. It actually makes you look like you may, in fact, not be on a collegiate bank roll at all.

Sorry Pal, just calling it like I see it.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Go ahead and petition. You're not getting any more information on this than I've already given you.

She's nobody. That's become obvious.

It's probably the kid herself, or her mother, which would explain the generational delusions.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

2a.) Identity Spoofing: You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting.

A violation of the T&C's. You are claiming to be a university sponsored paranormal investigator. Well? Please Palasheea, validate this claim.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is ITC an acronym for exactly?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This almost comes off like some of the goofy crap the Church of the SubGenius messes with. Probably wrong but I gots me a buddy from Cleveland and he still proclaims fealty to the one and great Bob. Slackers unite! All hail Bob! Lots of slack in Cleveland....

Probably wrong, but hey, since this thread has gone to hell in a handbasket I thought I'd toss it into the fire....

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp
A violation of the T&C's. You are claiming to be a university sponsored paranormal investigator. Well? Please Palasheea, validate this claim.

I also think that something to back up that statement should be submitted here.

Otherwise, many of us could claim the same and flatly state that the field of research doesn't back up the claims.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

My most sincere apologies if this upsets members, like yourself that I'm not agreeing with your assessment of this You Tube video and that this young person is lying... I'm sorry, but I think she's telling the truth!

Pala,

You need to relax you sound upset not me. I never asked you to agree with me even if you did that doesn't make the video authentic or a fraud. You miss the point entirely.

If you read what I posted I wasn't speaking at all about what you believe, but rather what you and the teen both claim to have found. I also suspect the teen is familiar with ITC and it's video techniques. This is probably a way of exposing one of her creations she believes to be successful to the public and the feigned ignorance of the videos a platform for discussion. Perhaps if people thought she simply recorded the video it would be more likely dismissed as fraud rather quickly. This way she has the "I didn't do it" excuse to free her from quicker suspicion.

I believe that is what is going on with her.

snip) Because I too have had the experience of finding a movie that I myself did not record (in my case 2 of them) ...bottom line is -- in my informed and expert opinion, I too am seeing what she is in that movie that she found on her cam. (

That was never in doubt.

It's a video akin to what you do professionally. Your job is to see something in videos like this one.

The videos you both found were ITC created videos. That's part of my point, not whether you believe what's on them is real or not. Why you didn't notice the videos were ITC engineered is puzzling. I don't see why you're not even acknowledging that as an ITC expert, claims of finding video made using that same ITC techniques is a bit coincidental.

Where would one expect to find an ITC video if not on the computer of an ITC expert?

I see I cannot express my opinion on the subject without you feeling it's an attack or that I am upset so I should back away now. Good luck to you and the teen in discovering who placed the ITC'esque videos on your computers.

I'm out.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Could you please explain why you can't divulge this information to us Palasheea? I am only trying to deny ignorance, and if I am an fact being ignorant in questioning your credentials, could you please prove me wrong?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Lee you said:

The videos you both found were ITC created videos. That's part of my point, not whether you believe what's on them is real or not. Why you didn't notice the videos were ITC engineered is puzzling. I don't see why you're not even acknowledging that as an ITC expert, claims of finding video made using that same ITC techniques is a bit coincidental.

Lee,
You are entitled to your own opinion on this but I do have to correct you when you are stating things as fact when they are only assumptions on your part. In this case, your assumptions ARE INCORRECT. The movies that I showed in that other thread were NOT recorded by me and they also are NOT "ITC created video's". Now if you think that I am lying about that, well... I'm sorry you feel that way but I guess you do so I'm very sad about that.
As for this young woman's movie that she found on her cam, once again, I'm saying that I believe her. I believe that she found that movie on her cam and that she also saw a UFO. If you are saying that this girl is lying about all of that then all I can say is, I disagree with you. I believe she's telling the truth and the reason why is because I see what she see's in that movie too.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Lee,
You are entitled to your own opinion on this but I do have to correct you when you are stating things as fact when they are only assumptions on your part.

So it is OK for you to be in the business of making assumptions about a video or pictures authenticity, but you "need to correct" other members when they do the exact same thing as you?

Please post your credentials in regards to your university funding palasheea. Sorry, but there are very few people here who are going to reward the statement that "you are paid by a university" for your ICT work with an assumption. You made the statement as to your identity and to your authority, so you need to verify this for the sake of the board's T&C's.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join