It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
People, I registered just this minute out of pure frustration with the lot of you.

This girl posts a 3 second clip of what really does look like a dark olive-marroon toned head, bald, with two deep set eyes. The image is ON it's SIDE. The audio is nothing short of bizzare, with the voice + what sounds like tonal clicking noises.

If you cannot see the 'grey' than leave it at that. What frustrates me is that not only are you not seeing it: you are spending pages dissecting this girls behavior. She is a young girl in front of a video camera, how far are you going to get with your analysis of her body language!?

STUDY THE FOOTAGE! THIS LOOKS GENUINE! If you are able to freeze the image and turn your head to the left, you should be able to see this alleged 'alien'. Decide then whether or not you think she is lying.

If you don't see it: your analysis of the footage is complete. For those of us who do see it... this is very interesting.

There. Done.

P.S. I'm very glad to be a part of this forum, as I've been lurking for a long time.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Unfortunately, it appears this thread went to shambles long before I got here, and I'm not surprised. I'll do my best to get in on threads early before all the rabid skeptics and nay-sayers pick it apart.

I won't lie, I am a little dissapointed at the amount of skepticism and off the wall paranoia in alot of these threads. People simply don't believe one another around here, nor do they want to spend any real amount of consideration on things like this girls footage.

That's life though. I am interested in meeting SEERS... not doubters.

Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I tried looking at it the way you said and I still see nothing....I still think it's someone's big toe and pajamas.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthweezer

Think NWO is a sockpuppet of the OP? Methinks yes.

------------------------------------

Please read Courtesy is mandatory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Sorry, this is the best I can do. I flipped the image right side up, turned up the contrast, and brought out as much of the face as I could. One large, bald, grey head and two dark set eyes. I have no idea what the green object is. It just makes it seem more alienesque to me.

This is a crazy case if it is true.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

Off-topic much? And nice try... I'm a genuine newbie and it's pretty lame of you to play the alt card like that. Stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Sorry, this is the best I can do. I flipped the image right side up, turned up the contrast, and brought out as much of the face as I could. One large, bald, grey head and two dark set eyes. I have no idea what the green object is. It just makes it seem more alienesque to me.

This is a crazy case if it is true.

Ok left image, it looks like the underside of a person's left foot. Take your bare foot, cross it across your leg and look at your big toe and next one over. There's your alien. If the image is really supposed to be flipped, I think the girl would have rotated the image somehow already.....

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthweezer

Ok left image, it looks like the underside of a person's left foot. Take your bare foot, cross it across your leg and look at your big toe and next one over. There's your alien. If the image is really supposed to be flipped, I think the girl would have rotated the image somehow already.....

No, I see what you're saying. Unflipped you can easily imagine someone's finger over the lens. But that's with a still. The 'head' moves in unison, forehead, eyes, etc. When flipped... I struggle not to see an alienesque head.

A finger over the lens would be the easiest explanation though. It's just harder to explain the 'eyes'.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

If you're not a sockpuppet, you're supporting crackpot theories, which is even worse and is therefore dragging the board down. Ayep, and I'm willing to take a hit for the quality of information here on the board if they want to slap me for that, too.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

No, I see what you're saying. Unflipped you can easily imagine someone's finger over the lens. But that's with a still. The 'head' moves in unison, forehead, eyes, etc.

Finger over the lens? I don't see that....

anyway, you can move your big toe and next toe at the same time by using muscles to keep them together and move forward. Try it.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken

If you're not a sockpuppet, you're supporting crackpot theories, which is even worse and is therefore dragging the board down. Ayep, and I'm willing to take a hit for the quality of information here on the board if they want to slap me for that, too.

Give it a rest, please. Continue to harass me and I'll report you.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I'm done, but I'm not scared of your threats.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
On topic please///NOT on other members.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ok, this is not real, first Palesheaa (spelling?) says something about an ITC image and now NWO is saying you need to rotate it....my verdict is that you are desperately trying to see something.

My vote goes to someone's foot, big toe and the next one....anyone else?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Wow! It took me 2 solid hours to read an entire thread!!!

I think this is the most entertainment i've ever had here

Wow!!! I will just say there's all kinds of things here that made me laugh,

get mad, like watching a movie with a twisted plot!!

BTW, the girl on YouTube never made it but lots of others did. This is a strange one indeed. :shk:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthweezer
Ok, this is not real, first Palesheaa (spelling?) says something about an ITC image and now NWO is saying you need to rotate it....my verdict is that you are desperately trying to see something.

My vote goes to someone's foot, big toe and the next one....anyone else?

*shrug* What I see is painfully obvious to me. It is an E.T. head.

I am also an artist though, and maybe I do have an active imagination.

All I can say is that it boggles my mind how some of you are not seeing a large bald head with eyes. And yes, the image was on it's side. Just because the girl was not cognitive enough to explain that doesn't mean it's not what she was seeing as well.

If it's fake : what a relief. It looks real to me though.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

*shrug* What I see is painfully obvious to me. It is an E.T. head.

I am also an artist though, and maybe I do have an active imagination.

All I can say is that it boggles my mind how some of you are not seeing a large bald head with eyes. And yes, the image was on it's side. Just because the girl was not cognitive enough to explain that doesn't mean it's not what she was seeing as well.

If it's fake : what a relief. It looks real to me though.

I see what you are talking about, I really do. I just see the toe theory as a more likely explaination in my eyes. Her story told nothing of the craft landing or anything to explain how an alien would be on her camera. I think she probably has made a few films on that camera and that is a second of a film and she doesn't recognize it, it happens when you try to tape over something.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Then why did you state that the technique used in the videos is an actual ITC technique? This is taken from an article regarding an ITC technique that Freeenrgy2 found.

"I told them to use the light and show themselves and held the cam about 1-2 inches from the screen swinging it back and forth and up and down and side to side and when I played it back I had my first crystal clear images"

In the direct quote above...I NEVER SAID THAT those are not my words... you are intentionally quoting someone else and trying to pass those words off as my own.

Where did I said you wrote it?

Please read carefully...I said this is taken from an article regarding an ITC technique that Freeenrgy2 found. I said you verified it as being a technique of ITC. That was in my full response. That is why I say the videos (all of them) are filmed using an ITC technique. You are cherry picking from my post and misrepresenting my statements. If you want to quote me use the response I actually did attribute to you not to the one I attributed to another ITC expert. I wrote that it was written by your friend Misty thereafter did you miss that? Heck, anyone clicking the article will see that your friend Misty wrote it. I say so clearly and in bold.

Originally posted by Palasheea
READ BELOW VERY CAREFULLY:
No longer will you refesr to that other thread because we are talking about the video that's being shown in this thread now...
If you bring up the other thread... I will notify the mods because you will be off topic.

You referenced your previous experience in finding a similar video before I did, do you not recall? You erroneously respond to my opinion and now you threaten me if I dare have a rebuttal? You put it on the table not me.

You can't make a strawman response to a reasonable on-topic and related statement I made to you based on your own statements and then threaten any subsequent response to your misrepresentation by me will be treated as off topic and out of order. You said her experience in finding a strange blurred video was similar to your own. Please refute the quote where you state the back and forth technique is used by some ITC experimenters. If my response to your claim was off topic than your introduction of your similar experience was as well.

I believe the found Youtube video was created using the same sort of ITC techniques in the ones you found. I also believe the girl is hoaxing. I feel the Youtube video is an experiment by the teen in video taping the unknown and she is presenting it as "found" so as to get publicity for it.

I think that this is on topic considering you wrote it to me after the warning of staying "on topic". If the MOD's say otherwise then so be it.

I'd be surprised, and disappointed by the preferential coddling.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
For those of us having been around here a while, this is just about as familiar as it could get.

Here's what usually happens in similar examples.

Someone starts a thread with a fantastic claim and "evidence" needing quite a bit of imagination to be considered as anything but pure nonsense.

Members who are not so easilly decieved rightfully start to question the validity of the claim followed by over the top defensive replies by the O.P. Usually, there are also one or two brand new members coming to the O.P's rescue.

After a while, the thread then continues to fall apart followed by personal attacks and then finally a couple of bannings and a closed thread.

IMO.

[edit on 30/11/07 by Durden]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I think something needs to be pointed out here. There seems to be a little biased going on here.

Anyone who questions Pal's nonsense. Yes it IS nonsense and does not belong on ATS, I thought there were higher standards here.

But again everyone who questions her, gets warnings, and points taken away.

But Pal goes on her merry way showing graining pictures that could be anything over and over. The last one when turned (the left pic of the two posted above is obviously a baldheaded guy, c'mon how obvious is that?

It's getting a bit rediculous and again lowering the standards here at ATS.

I just want to ask the forum Moderators why the favoritism here when it comes to Pal, but MeatClown is sitting in the skunworks forum?

I humbly ask that since ITC, like reptilian shapeshifting is not a proven science, it's even less than, that you use the same judgements reguarding these two different fields.

A little consistancy please, thank you.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Nola213]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join