It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Long thread. Guess I overlooked that dude. Her posts were very repetetive and I got bored. I skimmed through a lot of them.Sorry nobody is perfect. And the LE Sigh was un-necessary. Practice what you preach.
Peace out!

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
OMG! I did not realize that she was the one who posted that thread. Well no wonder she isn't answering me. LOL...What a frickin waste of time this was.

Now I know what greeneyedleo was talking about. I didn't know Pala was the source of that wretched thing.

I believe it's time for an assisted suicide.
-----
I refer to my earlier post about Pala falling on her sword to assure her honor. Don't everybody freak out.

[edit on 11/28/2007 by PrplHrt]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
As an ITC experimenter and researcher, I'm well equipped to analyze such footage and in my expert opinion, there are most definitely anomalous images in those frame-shots.
No need to apologize for not being helpful but one needs a trained eye ,such as mine, to identify those anomalous images... they are there in that footage of this movie.
This is not to say that I do not honor and respect your opinion on this and thanks for commenting.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Palasheea]

However, your "trained eye" in your previous thread couldn't see that your mystery video was that of yourself holding your webcam to something reflective. Many of us "saw" what was truly in that video. Because of your ITC background, you immediately saw an alien instead of looking at the video for what it was. Why is it so easy for you to see aliens in something when the truth plainly shows something else?

This "blip" of video presented by this girl is nothing and certainly doesn't corroborate anything you presented. I think the girl is telling a story. The video could be just someone hitting the record button accidentally. We don't even know what device she used to record with.

So, based on your expert opinions, are we to conclude as a whole that every video that shows up mysteriously or that we can't remember recording (accidentally or not) has to be that of aliens or dead relatives that have passed on?

I'm all for wanting to believe in life outside our planet, I just don't think they are going to do this using fuzzy, unintelligible video clips that last a second.

I sure hope this thread doesn't go on for 30+ pages like the last one.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

No, the "fickin' waste of time" was unnecessary. Thus, *le sigh*.

Seems like posting on a thread without reading it is another recipe for a shoe sandwich. And apparently you're not the only one doing it. Look how much of your precious time you could've spent doing something else if you had only known what a waste of time this one was going to be. And that info is on the first page.

Again. Sigh.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

I believe it's time for an assisted suicide.
-----
I refer to my earlier post about Pala falling on her sword to assure her honor. Don't everybody freak out.

[edit on 11/28/2007 by PrplHrt]

Lovely. Just lovely. Ok, I'm not freaking out, I'm very calmly telling you that was just plain rude. There is a word for people like you. Something tells me you've heard it before.

Actually there's several. Pick one.

PrplHrt: "Don't everyone freak out, I was just referring to another time I was being a totally ineloquent jack-ass to another poster!"

[edit on 11/28/2007 by Teratoma]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
reply to post by helium3

OMG! I did not realize that she was the one who posted that thread.

Though it fair for people to have some backround on the OP. I guess now that ATS is selling ad space they like the extra traffic these threads create.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Seriously, can you guys quite posting on this thread, it keeps bumping this waste of time thread into my recent posts search. Until some exciting revelation comes about, I don't want to see this thread pop up again, thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

Deleted post.
Teratoma and I have settled our disagreement and mis-understanding like big boys.
So nothing to see here. Carry on.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
You know what's the true mystery in this thread? The undeniably and explicitly bewildering conspiracy? The fact we haven't had a single mod chime in and lock this travesty of a thread.

To begin:

You're posting a YouTube video of a girl that's 12-14 years old. Without permission. Without consent. We had a member friggin' contact her to "join" the discussion. Get out of here! Remove the link before one troll from our own boards manages to scare her into the abyss.

I couldn't stand to watch the video it had such an embarrassing vibe to it. Ever feel overtly ashamed even if you have absolutely nothing to do with the situation? Yeah, this is one of them.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
12 pages for that ?!? Bad video. I want my 3 minutes back.
Sorry for the 1 liner.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

I think this is a hoax. She does not come across as genuinely distrubed by the experience, and it seems very well rehearsed. As for the footage, I couldn't really make anyhting out!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
you've got to be kidding me , this girl is obviously lying. I've read books on how to tell if someone is lying, because I watch alot of those stories when children, and people go missing, and they interview the family. Since reading these book about 6 or so years ago, and also watching television shows on how to spot liars, I've been pretty accurate.

This girl is showing all classic signs, like 2nd poster said she keeps touching her face, her nose and upper lip mostly, DEAD Give away. She wants to hide the lies coming out of her mouth.

She also looks down and to her right when recalling memories, this is another dead ringer. When people recall "REAL" memories, they look up, not down, or even to the side and down, she does everytime she's trying to reacall, I mean fabricate an event.

Plus she skips around the story, as if she's makeing it up on. She mixes up her timeline terribly. She says a couple days, a few days, no two weeks. I saw a UFO, but darn the camera mysteriously malfuctioned, gimme a break. She also shifts around uncomfortably in the chair. Lying is uncomfortable so most people can't sit still when they're doing it. It's no scared shifting around either

Matter of fact it doesn't seem like she's scared at all. Not one bit. I'm a grown man and if mysterious recording ended up on my cam while I was in the bathroom, I would be pretty scared retelling the story. Sure this is a day or two days later.

And cmon, Pal, This video of 3 seconds of someones fingers clench in their plam is worse than the two girls hiding behind your computer chair.

I wonder Pal, is this girl a member of that website you belong to? You know the one where you guys mess around with you cameras to you get something that looks odd, then create a story around it, and post it on the forums or whatever for attention? I bet she is. If not she should be, she needs help on her technique(sp?)

I forsee this thread being locked, just like your other one.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Nola213]

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The other one was locked at MY REQUEST.

I do not believe this young woman is lying.

She said she saw a UFO and then found a movie on her cam. I believe her and the reason why is because in my EXPERT opinion, -- let me repeat that again.. IN MY EXPERT OPINION , as an ITC experimenter and researcher, I am seeing what she was seeing in that movie -- this in itself tells me that she is not lying.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

An expert? Pal... would you mind scanning in your university certificates and ITC exam scores? I am not trying to attack you just... I find it baffling how you can honestly sit there and say "Because of my self touted expertise in another field, not to mention an expert who posted a video here that was debunked, i can unequivocally tell you this girl is telling the truth, no exceptions." Seriously this thread needs to go to skunkworks or something. How can you debate with someone with a closed mind?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
PartChimp

Yes you are... you are attacking me.
And NO, I'm NOT posting ANY personal information on this board. The administrators including the owners of this forum know who I am. If you want to find out, go ask them.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You could simply black out your name and such. How am i attacking you? Is asking someone to back up their claims with proof an attack here now? You seem to take disagreement rather hard, pal. All i'm trying to get across to you is the fact when someone claims that a bushel is full of apples, yet dozens of people on ATS see oranges, and you refuse to relent that it may contain oranges, it really goes a long way to invalidate anything you were hoping to accomplish here.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

If you have any expertise, certificate, or the like- in determining whether or not someone is lying by watching them retell a story, and decide whether or not they are telling the truth or not, just by body motion facial expressions, eye movement, tone of voice ect, and you believe this girl is telling the truth. You have Zero expertise in this field.

I mean sheesh she's stutters through the whole story going forward and back in time. shifting in her chair, I bet she's tapping her feet, she's touching her nose/mouse/face constantly, and she looks down to the right everytime she tries to recall a memory.

Expert, haha, that's hilarious. Just cause you have a drivers liscence doesn't mean your a good driver. Actually you could very well be a terrible driver.

I mean c,mon Pal she shows just about every red flag there is to see in a video like this that she is lying through her teeth. I'd only be able to gain more if I was in the room, monitoring her breathing, heart rate ect.

Also, you only asked to have that other thread taken down, because it was proven to be hoaxed.

People are already asking for this to be closed, , add me to the list. You'll probably be asking for it to be closed as well.

You really are just starved for attention in "my" expert opinion.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by timelike

I think this is a hoax. She does not come across as genuinely distrubed by the experience, and it seems very well rehearsed. As for the footage, I couldn't really make anyhting out!

I'm getting the general impression that this young person has had other unusual paranomal experiences in the past prior to her sighting of a UFO and finding that movie on her cam.

As someone who has had various 'experiences' all throughout her life, at least on some level, one comes to terms with such events where fear is replaced with an unquenching curiosity to find out more about those experiences on a deeper level. Since this person is a teenager now, she's plenty of time to internalize whatever paranormal experiences she's had where she's not in a state of shock about them as maybe someone who has never had unusual paranormal experiences before may be.
It's a process and it's a long one.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Nola... if I thought she was lying, I would be the first person to say that but I'm 100 percent sure that she's not lying and is telling about what happened to her -- AS SHE KNOWS IT.

So maybe somehow the cam did accidentally turned on somehow - and if that's the case, then so what?

The bottom line is IN MY EXPERT OPINION, as an ITC researcher and experimenter for many years now, I'm seeing what she saw in that movie that she found on her cam.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I see the moderation team finally showed up. S'bout time. How about moving this thread to the TRASH?

[edit on 11/29/2007 by PrplHrt]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join