It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp

Oh, what an awesome idea! Yes, you provide me with the tools to verify your university funding, I will provide you my diplomas, and even some polaroids of myself passed out with sharpie all over myself the first week of RUSH!

Sounds like a blast, come on Pal, be a sport.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

It's not, BUT the personal back and forth banter Is.

Hope this clears the air a bit with regards to On-Topic posts.

The post, not the poster.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Duely noted, 12. With that in mind, Pal, please help us see the light and where you are coming from. Simply verify this!

Respectfully,

PartChimp

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp
Will post something here that's on topic...
sorry for the one liner

BTW, chimp -- am waiting to see that Master's Degree diploma in the "literary sciences" you have... lol

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Last warning, lets keep to the topic please.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Deleted. Ain't worth it.

[edit on 11/29/2007 by PrplHrt]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
Palasheea,
Please rewatch my 'cleared' up version of your movie on C. The full length one. I gave the link to you only after the thread was closed and I earned another 'shame on you' for this.
That movie clearly shows an ITC setup with a web cam of exactly the type you stated to have at that time and mirrors. There is no doubt left. You should start to face the reality once. I am sorry to push you there now.

g: I will gladly help you outline the camera, lens, viewfinder, head and the fingers wrapped around the body of the camera from your video. Again, it probably would be futile to do this.

To stay on topic....

Pal, please post your detailed analysis, given your extensive background in ITC, of the video in question showing exactly where the alien or entity is. Perhaps you should do an EVP analysis of this as well, as there may be other data present. Please refrain from using speculation or the "I see it because I believe it" rationale. If the rest of us are going to believe you, then prove to us that it is, in fact, there.

Also, if you are able to, reach out to the individual who created the video and gather all of the necessary data related to when the recording was done (date/timestamp, device used, etc). Better yet, have her send you the raw video for examination by members here who have a great deal of video data analysis experience. Perhaps they can give some insight as to whether or not any anomalous data is present in the video.

Furthermore, since you are employed by a university researching ITC, I would like to see the paper and analysis on your findings from this video as I'm sure you would want that included in the university's research as it relates to this matter.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
All of the information is at that other thread.

I closed that discussion and if you want to participate in this thread, please keep on the topic of the video that's the topic of this thread.

Here's that You Tube video:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

The validity of your expertise on the subject, on your own account, has also become part of the subject as presented by 12. This is not an attack, but we are also now trying to distinguish between what could be considered a "professional" analysis and that of a hobbyist. A forum moderator has said this is fair game as long as we stick to content.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
All of the information is at that other thread.

I closed that discussion and if want to participate in this thread, please keep on the topic of the video that's being shown here.

I'm not asking about the 'aliens on my c drive' thread. I'm talking about this thread. You say you see what the girl sees and that you believe her. Fine. Do as suggested and show us through scientific analysis of said video how you justify your position. And since you are helping a university in this area of research, I'm sure they would be most receptive to your findings. In fact, we'd all like to see the result of your findings that you will most assuredly submit to said university.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

We will not be discussing the material in that other thread because that discussion was closed by me.

[edit: hit edit instead of quote - see response]

[edit on 29-11-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

In this case, your assumptions ARE INCORRECT. The movies that I showed in that other thread were NOT recorded by me (snip) Now if you think that I am lying about that, well...

I never said you were lying or created the videos please stop making things up.
It's not productive in terms of truth seeking.

...and they also are NOT "ITC created video's".

Then why did you state that the technique used in the videos is an actual ITC technique? This is taken from an article regarding an ITC technique that Freeenrgy2 found.

"I told them to use the light and show themselves and held the cam about 1-2 inches from the screen swinging it back and forth and up and down and side to side and when I played it back I had my first crystal clear images"

You claimed to not only be familiar with the technique but the actual individual that wrote the article.

Great find! The letter you are referring to are those techniques used by Misty, an ITC experimenter. She and I and others share our ITC techniques.

MISTY DAWN'S ITC TECHNIQUE

Your "found" video uses the exact back and forth, up and down movements you stated were an ITC technique and illustrated in your friends article.

ALLEGEDLY FOUND VIDEO

It's all right there.

You established the technique as legit, now tell me I'm incorrect for agreeing with you?

My goodness, does this make any sense to you at all?

- Lee

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
After several ignored mod warnings in this thread about staying on topic I'm closing this thread until everyone remembers to attack the argument and not the poster.

Closing

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

We will not be discussing the material in that other thread because that discussion was closed by me.

To clarify:
It was closed by a staff/forum moderator.

In this thread we are discussing that You Tube video. Please keep on the topic.

Yes. That and the post responses and or claims made throughout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personaly, it would seem time to "pony up" for those making said assertions and or claims. All.

[Origonally hit "edit" instead of "quote" on Palasheea's last post]

[edit on 29-11-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Reopened for discussion.

Please keep the conversation on the stated topic and off other members.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Then why did you state that the technique used in the videos is an actual ITC technique? This is taken from an article regarding an ITC technique that Freeenrgy2 found.

"I told them to use the light and show themselves and held the cam about 1-2 inches from the screen swinging it back and forth and up and down and side to side and when I played it back I had my first crystal clear images"

In the direct quote above...I NEVER SAID THAT those are not my words... you are intentionally quoting someone else and trying to pass those words off as my own... I never said that quote that begins with" I told them to ... You are quoting another ITC researcher whose name is misty dawn... that's one of her techniques. You are DELIBERATELY trying to mislead readers here by quoting someone else and trying to pass what that person said as my own.

Also I said that I'm at a point where many times when I simply turn on my webcam I will get images of strange looking beings when I'm just taking a regular movie OUTSIDE of my ITC sessions.

But in ITC when doing an ITC session, it is called the DIRECT METHOD when there are no feedback loops involved -- it's the Direct Method when one is simply directing the cam either to an inbetween TV station to the static screen... or to some type of reflective surface like water, aluminum foil.. a mirror etc.... or even just a blank wall...
Those are all the Direct Method... in ITC.
But it's ONLY called the Direct Method when one is doing an ITC session. (read that over again a couple of times so that you understand what it says)

But if one gets anomalous images outside of any ITC session where one is just recording a movie of family or whatever... and some anomalous images show up... that is LIKE the Direct Method because no feedback loop was involve... but, because it is outside of an ITC session... it's is not called the Direct technique/Method even though it is LIKE that Method because one is directing the cam at whatever and getting results and not using anything like the feedback loop method.

Also, you said:

Your "found" video uses the exact back and forth, up and down movements you stated were an ITC technique and illustrated in your friends article.

In that "found" video, whomever or whatever was in that recliner was swiveling the chair back and forth and then rocking the chair to and for and the cam itself seemed to be trying to synchronize with the movements of the chair... I mentioned this a few times in that thread --
and right now...

READ BELOW VERY CAREFULLY:
No longer will you refer to that other thread because we are talking about the video that's being shown in this thread now...
If you bring up the other thread... I will notify the mods because you will be off topic.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
On the topic of the girl and the clip, I don't see anything that can't be explained logically. I personally see a big toe and the rest of a foot. I'm assuming you see the stereotypic Grey alien when you say it's real, right? The problem with things like this is our mind recognizes familiar patterns such as the Face on Mars. This site has a great example: www.michaelbach.de...

A big problem with the clip is that it lasts less than a second and even if you pause it, there's no definite proof that it's an alien.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Pal, I've seen no response from you as to whether or not you will supplying a detailed analysis of the video in question. Surely, someone of your expertise ought to be able to do that. I don't see anything in the video clip and I am curious as to the techniques and analytical methods that ITC researchers use. And since you are an ITC expert, then this is a perfect opportunity to help all of us here who don't understand ITC, to teach us and show us how you can tell there is anomalous data in the video clip.

As the mod stated, it's time for everyone to pony up.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
After watching this i was almost convinced except for the fact that she seamed to speak a little bit to intelligently. maybe its just me but i thought her vocabulary was slightly more developed then i would think for some one her age.
my skepticism was proven when she was explaining what she had done to her video she lightened the footage and slowed it down i have to admit she definitely could just be a intelligent girl but i get the impression that some one may be telling her what to say

i checked out her you tube profile and noticed that the ufo sighting video was the first video posted every thing else came after and quite frankly they all seamed staged if you ask me

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthweezer
On the topic of the girl and the clip, I don't see anything that can't be explained logically. I personally see a big toe and the rest of a foot. I'm assuming you see the stereotypic Grey alien when you say it's real, right? The problem with things like this is our mind recognizes familiar patterns such as the Face on Mars. This site has a great example: www.michaelbach.de...

A big problem with the clip is that it lasts less than a second and even if you pause it, there's no definite proof that it's an alien.

You've hit the nail on the head. There is no proof at all that this is an alien in the girls footage. If you are looking at that and seeing some form of alien, or a grey as the OP suggests, you are basically seeing what you want to, as there is no definitive proof. What more is there left to discuss about the video?

Edit: Not to mention the numerous discrepancies in her testimony. No proof + lies=bunk video.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by PartChimp]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join