It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
not convinced, she lacks the emotion and many telltell signs of a lie as posted by previous readers

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
AHAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS 630 IN THE MORNING WHY DID I JUST READ ALL OF THAT!!!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the cleaned up video. However, I think it's the underside of a toe and Occam's Razor applies here.

I've asked Pal several times to give us detailed analysis of what she percieves to be an alien entity. ITC, I'm sure, involves more analysis than just "seeing" something that "could look like" something else. Surely there is video data analysis, EVP, etc..

I've seen Pal contribute in other threads about aliens, greys, etc.. She's never slow to point out her ITC credentials and post pics of alien entities captured by her using ITC techniques. However, what I have not found her do in any thread thus far is show the ATS community how a true ITC expert goes about analyzing this type of data to validate her findings.

Wouldn't the community agree that if ITC is to be taken seriously and its supporters are to have credibility within the community, then anyone claiming to be an ITC expert ought to be more than willing to help the community understand ITC and share it's techniques and the way data is analyzed?

To be honest, all I've see from Pal on these subjects is that she throws up some grainy images and shouts "I see an alien and you should too". This is hardly analysis and nothing more than speculation and opinion. As a member of this community, I need something more than opinion, especially when it comes to evidence or proof of greys or aliens.

I want and need to know that this is real.

However, if ITC is just going to be grainy, fuzzy, non-discernable images that mysteriously pop up on video cameras, then seeing is not believing.

edit: This is not an attack on the OP. I feel we deserve more proof/analysis on these submissions rather than just blindly accepting these because they came from an ITC expert.

One more thing, I went back and reread her orignal post in this thread.
She states:

I myself have loaded this You Tube video into an editor and I will post some of those frames from that segment what she claims she did not record that are showing those anomalous images. I've already isolated one frame and found that after I darkened it a little, things were showing up better. Nevertheless, these will be poor quality images due to the type of cam used to record it... her webcam?? need to check on that. But in this case, it's what she says that's so fascinating and once again, I have no reason to doubt that she's telling the truth.

So, are we to accept the data based on the video or is the data being accepted by Pal based on the testimony of this girl???

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
By definition, ITC (Instrumental TransCommunication) is "communication between spirits or other discarnate entities and the living". So why is ITC even being brought up in regard to this girls YouTube video? This isn't a spirit. It's supposedly an alien. So, expert analysis from an ITC "professional"s stand point doesn't really matter, one way or the other.

I'm willing to bet though, that if i took a digital camera, stuck it under my comforter and took a close up image of my big toe, it would come out very similar to this. As for the creepy voice.. Is it just me, or does it sound pretty much just like the young girl narrating the video?!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

I though the same thing to. But, from other threads Pal has contributed to in reference to greys, she believes that these are "trans-dimensional" beings, much like spirits, and this is one method of communication that they use to make their presence known and can be captured using ITC techniques.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'm going to try my best to get in contact with Ernst Senkowski over the next couple of days, or maybe one of his colleagues or students in the field, and get their impression.

Pal, if you have taken me off ignore and can read this, do you have any liner notes you could post here so i could pass them on to someone studying the field in Germany, via e-mail of course? By the way, this is not an attack, it is a respectful request.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Ok, first things first, I am shooting off an e-mail to NESPI, to Mike Astin to be exact, in regards to claims in this thread and the video's authenticity. After doing a little research, it would appear that Mr. Astin is quite experienced in the field of paranormal video.

Watch this space for updates.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
To fromabove....

One of my sources who is the sort of guy who feeds me stories that the MoD want kept under their hats
mentioned that the greys are actually a bit stupid, but they've been around for far longer.......the split brain skull form limits their evolutionary capacity.....
so remember the Betty and Barney Hill datum that they removed the flase teeth of one of them, then struggled to remove the teeth of the other, can't remember which was which, the greys didn't quickly cognite those teeth were false
"Reptilian technology is superior to grey technology, and the U.S. military is hoping to get a help from the reptilians against the greys, coz they've run into trouble....."
There are multitudes of correlations with that informer's statement, I heard greys supposedly had been discovered mucking around in a tent with drum kits at a Glastonbury Rock Festival, and the greys were really stupidly fumbling around with them....people said "those guys were high as a kite, like they always are at Glastonbury", but they did describe that slight stupidity of the greys in their claim, and where could they get that from.....
.....of www.phonedupnshutup.com

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I believe the community greatly appreciates you efforts for taking the next step on this.

But, scratching my head as to why Pal hasn't already done this. She's made no mention of having anyone else analyze the video. I mean, if she's working for a university doing ITC research, wouldn't she, shouldn't she be reaching out to other ITC researchers to corroborate her findings?

This is not meant to be negative towards Pal, but how is this type of data evaluated?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

I believe the community greatly appreciates you efforts for taking the next step on this.

But, scratching my head as to why Pal hasn't already done this. She's made no mention of having anyone else analyze the video. I mean, if she's working for a university doing ITC research, wouldn't she, shouldn't she be reaching out to other ITC researchers to corroborate her findings?

This is not meant to be negative towards Pal, but how is this type of data evaluated?

Well, with all due respect, that's why I'm getting this video out to people. I can't say why paleesha's responses are in short order (possibly because we're both on ignore?
) but I've sent it off to a member of the a/v staff at Pitt, as well as Pitt's paranormal program.

I have nothing to do at all this weekend, so rest assured, if we can't get answers from itc experts or itc proponents, we will get answers from other experts.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Reply to: martin_heth;

From what I understand from all I read and testiminies etc. The Reptillians are bullies to the greys. The Greys run around more curious of everything than anything else. They're always described and doing medical exams on anamals and humans and scooping up dirt samples. The Greys are telepathic and community oriented. The Reptillians are also telepathic but in a much stronger sense and so they dominate the Greys to do as rhey wish. We got into it when the Greys convinced the humans of the Reptillian threat and so in exchange for techkowledgy they could hybrid an entity that would not be so mentally influenced by telepathic commands. It was the reptillians that sopposedly were here on earth before us. Now for some reason they have been returning. Also I understand that the Reptillians are also separately dealing with the humans. But on subject, I believe the girl is telling the truth because greys are always curious and so they were interested in the workings of the camcorder. It's probably how they got most of their techkowledgy. They scavange it from everywhere and anywhere.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Personally, I think this is all forgetfulness and misinterpretation at best.

If the greys are doing the 'playing around with human stuff' and have been around so long then these incidents should be almost common place or at least there should be many occurrences. Where are all the self portraits of these greys?

[edit on 11/30/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It seems when ATS members are faced with something they don't quite understand they bash the messenger. It's their modus operandi, almost exactly like the republican party...

In any case lets get back to the subject. Lets say she IS telling the truth. Now look at the photo of the alien. Anyone ever see the movie "fire in the sky"? That alien sure looks like the alien described in that movie. (that movie was based on a actual abduction)

Lets compare shall we?

Her Image

Alien from the movie

(best image I could find)

Just something to ponder.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Here a question that might have a chance of being answered.

What was the make and model of the camera used for the picture. Was it passed on with the email alerting to the video? Anyone? Pal?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Mr.X_
Lets say she IS telling the truth. Now look at the photo of the alien. Anyone ever see the movie "fire in the sky"? That alien sure looks like the alien described in that movie. (that movie was based on a actual abduction)

Mr. X,

I can understand your visual connections to the images from the movie however you should know that the alien puppets/animatronics used in the film do not represent anything Travis Walton described. They are a Hollywood creation for scare value that Travis himself admits. The whole film was "based" on an alleged abduction and even then it was "jazzed" up and glamorized with added horror and dread.

I'm not saying his account of the abduction is real but his alleged experience is nothing like the movie in any way shape or form other than the fact that he was taken into a craft. After that it's all the script-writers ideas. Most people don't even know he claimed to have encountered "humans" that worked in the UFO. I'd read the actual alleged encounter if I were you.

I actually believe in extra-terrestrial advanced life (I'm not a raving skeptic) and thus have read Mr. Walton's actual alleged experience quite some time ago. If this video anomaly resembles the beings from that movie someone needs to check the Hollywood lot and see if those puppets are missing.

Looking at it again it really does look more like a toe to me. I tried pausing it because it is only a few seconds of her Youtube video but I just don't really see anything abnormal. Maybe something caught on the camera by accident and for a few seconds.

Unless there is a longer version she has yet to post.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
About her testimony, I think they is being honest, she probably had an experience and coincidentially found a very short video of her toe on her camera soon afterwards. I used to make movies with friends and we'd have to record over old ones due to lack of spaces and sometimes there would be short images of something strange (like someone putting a coat on but from the angle looks like the coat is eating him). That's just my opinion though.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Mr.X_
It seems when ATS members are faced with something they don't quite understand they bash the messenger. It's their modus operandi, almost exactly like the republican party...

Alien from the movie

(best image I could find)

Just something to ponder.

In case you haven't read the entire tread, not a single member still posting here is bashing her, like you put it. We are questioning the video, and statements palasheea has added to the thread on her own accord.

Instead of trying to conjure up images of some kind of mob mentality on the skeptical side, maybe you should do some critical analysis of why we are skeptical of this story in the first place. Let me list the inconsistencies for you.

YouTube Video

1) The teenager depicted in the video steps all over her own story.
2) The girl exhibits body language commonly known to show signs of deceit.
3) The girl claims to have seen a face that you have to tilt on the images side to observe. A) There are no visible eyes. B) There is no mouth. In fact, a normal person would look at that video and see what the majority of people here have seen; a toe. She leads you to believe that there is a face there.
4)Palasheea and someone claiming to know her claim she is under emotional and mental strain; if you look at her video catalog, it contains several more light-hearted and silly videos posted after the event.

Comments and Claims Made by the OP

1)The OP claims she is an expert in the field of ITC, and that is somehow related to her expert analysis of this video.
2)The OP goes on to say she is University funded, in no doubt an attempt (whether factual or not) to establish her experience with paranormal video.

What you are failing to see is that the points which the few of us even trying to make sense of this thread are exploring are integral parts of the thread. I'm sorry You and the OP do not feel this way, but i will assure you we are at this moment well within the confines of the T&C's of this website by discussing the above matters.

Occam's razor (sometimes spelled Ockham's razor) is a principle attributed to the 14th-century English logician and Franciscan friar William of Ockham. The principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory. The principle is often expressed in Latin as the lex parsimoniae ("law of parsimony" or "law of succinctness"): "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem", or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity".

Now, here you have Occam's Razor. As it says, it is a principle of logic, used mostly on ATS to get to the bottom of unsolved mysteries (more frequently 9/11 conspiracy theories), such as this one. Take this law and attribute it to the video. What follows is my personal step by step analysis of this debachle using Occam's Razor.

1)The video in question was made by an intelligent, computer savvy girl, as can clearly be demonstrated by her YouTube profile. 2)The girls YouTube profile exhibits she is no stranger to capturing and editing video. 3)The title of this video is not "What is this strange video?!" it is "Alien or not. Plz watch!" 4)Because of the videos name, a multitude of people here, including the OP, have attributed the "thing" in the video to extraterrestrial life.

I could go on. But let's take these initial concepts and run with them. Here, in my opinion, is what happened.

The girl makes a silly video by herself or with her friends of what appears to be her (or someone else's) toe. The jibberish you hear in the background, which several members agree sounds like the girl in the video, is her talking, while she's making this silly video of her toe moving and "speaking". She maybe forgets about the video, maybe she doesn't, but looking over her video catalog one day, she sees it, thinks it's creepy looking and slaps it on YouTube with this leading title. You could go as far as, taking her abilities and intelligence in to account, that this girl discovered a way to boost her pages views by posting a video of an "alien". Anyone who snoops around on YouTube enough will be quick to find that videos dealing with ET's or UFO's pull in some of the biggest views. Something that a computer savvy, cam wielding child could surely quickly take note of. If you will notice, none of her other videos deal with the paranormal.

So there you have it. One of the most likely scenarios. If you want to run in here and unabashedly defend the OP, go for it. As long as you're on topic, that's A-OK. I would ask you though, to refrain from finger-pointing and poorly conceived broad generalizations.

-chimp

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Maybe this is shaky 'evidence' ... but the girl never claimed it was evidence of aliens.

Maybe this is her toe... and her toe just happens to look like an Aliens head with two eyes.

*sigh* It's just silly to do this. When I see an alien plain as day and other people do not, it's so much easier to just let it slide, you know?

[edit on 30-11-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

*sigh* It's just silly to do this.

Silly to do what? I thought the motto of this site was "Deny Ignorance". Isnt that what most people on this thread are doing?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by NewWorldOver

*sigh* It's just silly to do this.

Silly to do what? I thought the motto of this site was "Deny Ignorance". Isnt that what most people on this thread are doing?

If you say so

It seems alot more like people trying to satisfy their own doubt than anything else. The burden of proof lies with those who want to say that this IS an E.T.

However the bulk of this thread is being carried by those who want to prove it is NOT.

Why not just admit that it there is no proving either way? Obviously the most logical explanation is that this is NOT an E.T. So what is the point in picking apart the already obvious conclusion?

I truly believe that skeptics are uncomfortable with letting a subject lie to the reasoning of others. They want to force their own perspective. If the logical explanation is clear to all, than there is no need to do this.

Trying to convince through empty speculation and TIRESOME nit-picking is soooo silly.

I'm not the only person who feels this way.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join