It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth, The Story, The Future.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
There is two forms of people, One believes before having proof, The other believes only with what evidence presents.

Like-wise, There will always be both that exsist on this world, For the time being. Again, Either choose to accept it, or do not. But your words to not make it false, your judgement only offers incite, that it is real, And that you are afraid, Or trying to stop it.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Thanks for you post Uhmari and welcome to ATS.

First I would like to say, I don't have all the information you have, well technically the information is available to anyone who wants it you just have to tap into it.

But I can relate to feeling this change coming, recently I have become un-afraid of death, of change, or anything. I'm living in the present right now not the past are future, or atleast trying not to.

I have a question, When did you receive this 'information', did you just know it, or was it a triggering event (reading info on it, stumbled on it and just knew it was truth)?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uhmari
There is two forms of people, One believes before having proof, The other believes only with what evidence presents.

Like-wise, There will always be both that exsist on this world, For the time being. Again, Either choose to accept it, or do not. But your words to not make it false, your judgement only offers incite, that it is real, And that you are afraid, Or trying to stop it.

no that's not it at all

how can anyone be afraid of something they believe doesn't exist because for them to believe they need to see proof, which you do not have

you just simply say take it or leave it i have no proof, believe my words or don't

there are more than 2 kids of people on this planet also it's not so black and white

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
Oki didnt bother reading alot of the posts so you can correct me if i missed alot. Now i have seen alot of these theories before and while im not going to ask you for any proof since that is what people who are out to discredit ask, i will ask where the evidence is. Evidence does not necessarily point to any proof or definate answer, but it does help to convince or at least lead someone to believe somethings.

Whoa! First of all proof and evidence are one and the same. Please check your dictionary if you don't believe me. When I asked him for proof I didn't expect him to show me any physical proof but I do expect him to back up his claims. This person comes here and presents himself to be some sort of Guru. He knows the truth and we don't. He is special, he is our Messiah and we better listen or else. He ignores those who disagree since he doesn't know how to manipulate rational people. I have seen SO MANY of them lurking all over the net. All kinds and I bet you and others did too. I hope this trend is going to stop soon when this people realize that no one with a rational mind is going to buy their fantastic claims without them providing sufficient corroborative evidence.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by N0ONE]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

may mercy and compassion be bestowed apon you.

What an BLEEP! This is exactly what I was just saying in my previous post. You think yourself to be our Massiah. No one needs your mercy but you buddy need help and I really mean it. It's another case of mentally ill person with grandiose delusions who thinks he was an alien in his previous life.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

Ok i didnt want to have to get my hands dirty but you obviously didnt read thoroughly, which is fine because thats what most people do when they blindly believe in something.
For one, only 2 kinds of people? what about those who don't beleive in anything? what about those who will belive but need some time. The fact is you can't just sum entire human nature up in only 2 categories.
Second of all i do believe that i established that there is a difference between proof and evidence.
Proof consists of the cold hard facts that can in no way be debunked in any way.
Evidence provides potential facts that can POSSIBLY lead to proof but do not necessarily provide proof. All evidence provides is a direction in which one can try to determine the facts. Without evidence one has absolutely no case against any of his claims whatsoever.
When no evidence is preset the case then just becomes a story and in most cases a lie and in your case a fantasy.
What is fact is that there are ancient artifacts that speak of alien encounter, there are anomolies on the moon and mars, and there are many photographed accounts of UFOs. This DOES NOT provide "proof" that aliens in any way exist but it does provide "evidence" that it MAY be possible.
So now that i have made it possible for any grade 6 student to understand what it is that i am talking about, i ask again, have you any "evidence" to "support" your claim.
Or is it that you want to believe it so badly that you need to convince others so that you can fully believe it yourself. If so i think the only thing you need to believe in your heart is that therapy can help you.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'm sorry but this is just the same story that you get in ATS every month.

Nothing new in this current regurgitation. Oh well. Every once in a while a new momber will pop out of the woodworks claiming of a new messianic paradigm shaking knowledge when it is actually the same crap regurgitated over a million times since time began.

Wake me up when you've caught a few pictures of shape shifting reptilians, will you?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Listen Uhmari I am not afarid of the knowledge you are presenting us with. In fact I want to believe that there are many alien races visiting earth. We all do and this is why we are here posting on ATS and not BTS. But thankfully there is enough of us with a rational mind and healthy skepticism who will question anyone's motives when they present themselves to be some sort of Messianic figure . Don't deceive yourself you aren't anymore special then your counterparts.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron
I'm sorry but this is just the same story that you get in ATS every month.

Nothing new in this current regurgitation. Oh well. Every once in a while a new momber will pop out of the woodworks claiming of a new messianic paradigm shaking knowledge when it is actually the same crap regurgitated over a million times since time began.

Wake me up when you've caught a few pictures of shape shifting reptilians, will you?

Haha! Good one!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 23-11-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Look i do believe change is coming, it happens all the time in society, but i don't its what your expecting. Due to recent events it just looks like the possibility of war, recession, or the rise to power of a communist nation. If humankind is to make change for the better we must all do it together and for that to happen we must all come to the same conseneus and if you pay any attention to the media you will see that the exact opposite is happening in the world. You really want to change something? Coming on the internet and preaching fantasies about aliens and the coming liberation of mankind is not going to get you anywhere and will only interest a small number of people while making you look foolish in the eyes of the people who actually do have the power to make a difference.
Personally i want the best for humanity, prosperity is the right of all people on this planet, but i don't know what the future has in store and personally i don't want to know. If i knew it wouldnt make life worth living. If the outcome were good, i would no longer be surprized, if the outcome were bad, i would live in fear. Personally i would rather make every day i have in life count for something and shape my own destiny whatever that may be.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

I apologize!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Or is it that you want to believe it so badly that you need to convince others so that you can fully believe it yourself. If so i think the only thing you need to believe in your heart is that therapy can help you.

Oh come on, don't be so harsh to the OP. He is speaking from experience, just like everyone else on here is. Do not act as if he is the only one talking about this particular subject, because many are right now, and they're getting ridiculed for it. However, all these people are speaking from experience(Sleeper, observe50, etc.)

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Sig, I will no longer reply to your responses on this topic, There is no proof i can present, that you simply will accept, In your heart, You have made your choice.

may mercy and compassion be bestowed apon you.

Ahhhh yes! I have been waiting for you to go to the last bastion of fthe conman. I will use the word unfortunately here. This, your last post to me, is the kind of response that people use when they don't have any substance to their claims. If they have or had truth, it would, in my metaphysical opinion, be self evident and not of questionable value.

Unfortunately, you are coming up short in the evidence and you appear to be settng your trap, as it were, for the unwary, and unsuspecting... And unfortunately, I am not surprised.

I understand that you feel threatened enough to not reply to me in the light of evidenciary requirement, that you appear to be unable to provide, or commit to... I further understand that you will continue to hawk your wares to the unsuspecting, and the people who really are searching for answers. Again, no insult intended here, but you are either a conman, or even worse, with the apparent lack of depth and understanding of the effluvia you are eschewing, you are building some veeerrryyy bad karmic outcome for yourself.

Oh well, Uhmari... Your outcome is not my problem. I won't expect you to answer me with something that might require thought and processing of evidence, logic, good grammer, and correct spelling, anymore. I am sure you will either have to deal with what you are doing at some other karmic bump in the road... Or not. And you will either be here doing something special (which I have to say it doesn't appear that you are able), or you will have disappeared into the back waters of ATS forums, like so many others who have come here in the past, wanting everyone to drink their kool-aid with no questions asked.

Have a nice day and a nicer life?

[edit on 23-11-2007 by sigung86]

[edit on 23-11-2007 by sigung86]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

Oh come on, don't be so harsh to the OP. He is speaking from experience, just like everyone else on here is. Do not act as if he is the only one talking about this particular subject, because many are right now, and they're getting ridiculed for it. However, all these people are speaking from experience(Sleeper, observe50, etc.)

I honestly dont mean to be so harsh but the problem is there are 1000s of theories and beliefs in which evidence can be shown to at least back up a claim. Nothing in this life is proof positive but there is a saying that goes "seeing is believing".
The problem is that nowadays there are alot of people who are being conned, tricked, or duped and usually at some sort of expense. It is ok to spread something around if you have evidence to back it up but if it is just a story and/or a lie it can potentially become someone elses expense. For example look all the people on this thread that are buying this. They could be setting thmselves up for dissapointment over a story with no evidence. It is not fair for the OP to get peoples hopes up like this over nothing. There are a few other theories floating around that don't hold any water as well such as reptillians and Lemurians. There is absolutely no evidence for those theories and for this one as well. Just fairytales and fantasies.
Look noone can prove that God really exists or that some accounts in the bible actually happened but there is alot of evidence that supports the claims therefore it is believeable, otherwise the religion would have never taken off, just like how the OP's theory has been around for some time and has never gotten popular and is viewed by many as trash.
You say he is talking from experience? Well then i ask how is it that i can share this "experience" so that i may see the evidence myself.
It's funny how some of the evidence for these bogus theories are only reserved for the select few who are posting these claims and noone else seems to be let into the loop other than just hearing the retelling of the stories.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Metal, It is not our choise to fight, Or to beat the truth into you, While you may demand set things, I promise you they will come in due time, But you need to be patient. All that is required, Is that you are "concious" of what will come to be, weather it be that you believe it of not is your choice. This is the one, Common trait, Gift rather, Given to all, Namely free will.

Why is it you require to see that which is? I surely i say, if i was to show all like you, a real picture of an alien, You would then claim " its a hoax ", And to say that you would never say such a thing, is a lie. So then, what will it take, Rather, What can i show you, that you cannot argue, in regaurds to the truth? What is is that you will need to believe? Speak your words, And i will do all in my power to make it clear to you. But infact, The states i have give to you, are not self-hynotic states, Rather, They simply are plane of ascention, part of your consious being, Only, not part of your physical body.

This is why, The elder races, in their natural forms, Have forbibben contact with out promission, and extensive insight in that person. Because all that comes to be is doubt, And, Like a fire, Doubt spreads quickly, If uncontrolled. It is not the choise of the elder races to set themselves up to fail, For there is alot at stake here, alot to be saved, And alot to lose.

In the end, This is the reason why i have stated, It is simply your choice, To believe or not. Paradigm? maybe, Or maybe not, Really, I do not matter so much, as your concious level awakening. I am here to help, And unlike many before, I state now, I do not have all of the answers, Or all the things you demand, But i do have my love, My creation, My wisdom, and my understanding and knowledge to help in all ways that i can.

The rest is left to each soul, To each one their own, To do as they wish. Do not find pain and anger in your heart, for these things are a waste of energy, and lower your spirits vibration. Rather, Hear my love, and feel it with in your heart, so that you may know my words are truth, and the love for all, from all, Real.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I hope this guy knows that he can get banned for B/S, that if it is.

Originally posted by GeeGee

How would you know he's "speaking from experience just like everyone else on here is"?

[edit on 23-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
delete this post, sorry for D/P

[edit on 23-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Metal, It is not our choise to fight, Or to beat the truth into you, While you may demand set things, I promise you they will come in due time, But you need to be patient. All that is required, Is that you are "concious" of what will come to be, weather it be that you believe it of not is your choice. This is the one, Common trait, Gift rather, Given to all, Namely free will.

Why is it you require to see that which is? I surely i say, if i was to show all like you, a real picture of an alien, You would then claim " its a hoax ", And to say that you would never say such a thing, is a lie. So then, what will it take, Rather, What can i show you, that you cannot argue, in regaurds to the truth? What is is that you will need to believe? Speak your words, And i will do all in my power to make it clear to you. But infact, The states i have give to you, are not self-hynotic states, Rather, They simply are plane of ascention, part of your consious being, Only, not part of your physical body.

This is why, The elder races, in their natural forms, Have forbibben contact with out promission, and extensive insight in that person. Because all that comes to be is doubt, And, Like a fire, Doubt spreads quickly, If uncontrolled. It is not the choise of the elder races to set themselves up to fail, For there is alot at stake here, alot to be saved, And alot to lose.

In the end, This is the reason why i have stated, It is simply your choice, To believe or not. Paradigm? maybe, Or maybe not, Really, I do not matter so much, as your concious level awakening. I am here to help, And unlike many before, I state now, I do not have all of the answers, Or all the things you demand, But i do have my love, My creation, My wisdom, and my understanding and knowledge to help in all ways that i can.

The rest is left to each soul, To each one their own, To do as they wish. Do not find pain and anger in your heart, for these things are a waste of energy, and lower your spirits vibration. Rather, Hear my love, and feel it with in your heart, so that you may know my words are truth, and the love for all, from all, Real.

Seriously man, I think you have several problems, first problem is; your english is very poor, maybe you're dyslexic, maybe this is not your first language, though if you claim to be a higher being then surely your spelling should be up to speed, and to me you write like someone who has read too many SF novels and watched to many repeats of StarTrek and Star Wars etc. I can easily accept my own poor english, as I am under educated and lazy. Second, throughout your entire diatribe here (and I read ALL of it) you didn't say anything at all, NOTHING. just spoofy, trippy nonsense. This is just so easy to do, if it wasn't so boring. We could all spoof on about some distant world and all that b*****ks, for page after page after page. As Shakespeare himself said " it's a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

IMHO. This thread should be removed and the original poster should be warned about making unprovable claims, which amounts to lying in my books. Remember there are gullible people here who might believe such BS.
OP: Stick to the movies mate and keep quiet about your real identity, you'd never know who might be reading this.

_javascript:icon('
')

[edit on 23-11-2007 by willywagga]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hi Uhmari!

As yet, you haven't answered my question regarding your supposed reincarnation, arcturian, wasn't it? I believe, apart from my accusations, which I agree may be incorrect, it was a legitimate question and one which a lot of here on ATS would like to hear an answer to. So, how do you know you are a former arcturian, as you have decided you know a lot about them;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All quotes by you are from this thread.

Have aim? i may beable to arrange something...Yep, Looks arcturian. willing to bet it is.

This following quote is for Zorgons request for a ride in one of "your" ships and your insider knowledge of alien tech...

"Have aim? i may beable to arrange something...Yep, Looks arcturian. willing to bet it is."

"Only arcturian ships have the ability to change shape, to my knowledge"

As to your refuting any connection between yourself and the EVE playing Uhmari...well I don't believe you. Sorry, but that's my opinion, which is my choice. What kinda swung it was this...

as i stated, arcturian ships often change shop, color. The larger ships, are sort of cuirsers, who then merge into the mothership. in this game, this morthership is around 360 square miles.

Notice the word game? Again, tenuous, but kinda Fruedian...

So, can I have a ride in one of your ships too?

I apologize if I'm being a little tenacious in my pursuit of you and your threads, but, to me, you are just a gamer who's decided to yank a few chains whilst spouting rehashed philosophy and sci fi gobbledygook. Each to their own I guess.

And if you decide to ignore this post, and me, then so be it. That will only answer my questions about you.

If that's your choice, ponder on this first; surely, if you're actually in the possesion of arcane, alien knowledge that can help mankind survive a coming apocalypse, why not try and convince me that you're telling the truth. Save me so I can save my family. Turn my head. Do something extraordinary. If you have such amazing contacts, ask them to show me something personal and I will believe you.

Edit: trying to unscramble my copy an pasting!

[edit on 23-11-2007 by Beamish]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join