It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth, The Story, The Future.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I am now writing to all of you to bare witness to all of the things that have transpired, and that will transpire. You are welcome to believe it, or reject it, Each of us has a free will, And so we each have a choice; With this said, I will bare to you, What i know as "truth" And you may make your choice. I hope this clears up alot for you, And if you have questsions feel free to answer. I guess the best part is to start at the begging.

In the begging, The grandcreator willed all things into exsistance. ( All elder races of light believe in a creator ( humans call God, they call creation) who the refer to as the "grand creator" or " is, It" ( is it denotes he is everything that exsists) .

When this universe was created, he sent out lesser beings he created, and gave them power of creation with in this universe. These beings are called "gods" ( take not of the lower-case gods, this does not refer to a supreme being, Rather, It was a latin tearm used for "the divine" or "angels" ).

These beings creator many races, On many different words. Eventually, In this galaxy the first human races was created. (lyrians)

Around 800,000 years ago, A race colonized Earth. This race came from a constellation known as lyra. They were / are called the lyrians.

For around 190-200,000 years they lived here in peace, With technology ect. Then, A small dispute between the lyrian race, and the alpha draconin race transgressed. For the next 670,000 years ( give or take, up to today ) a war transpired between these two races. Recently, A unofficial truce was declared. As i understand it, Some where with in that time frame, a battle took place, Here, for the regency of the planet, and its population. The zeta reticulli / Draconin race wont his battle, As the lyrian forces were engaged else where. This was was / is a very nasty war. The lyrian home-system, World was attacked, And so all of the races went out, And sought refuge through out the andromedan / Milkyway galaxies.

One of these races, The plejaren ( known as pleiadians, whos planet is around 80 light years behind the pleiadian starcluster ) Came here, And through the history of earth, Sought to change the state of mind, To raise the conciousness, And help this planet rid itself of the dark owners, Who sought only to take advantage of its occupants. this would be done by, as stated, Raising the concious level of the planets people, thus removing the lies, and with it, the people who lie ( draconin/ zeta ), After many many years, they send a person, A very special person, A teacher, To this world, To help remove the evil from this planet, And war of upcomming events. Some listed, But the truth is that the zeta's Have twisted the truth into a false teaching, known as religion.

Now, something unique has taken place. Elder races of light have come, To help the human race. As something very special is about to take place. This universe is changing. It will soon lose its 3 dimentional hold, And the 3rd dimention will move to higher planes, The 4th and even 5th dimention.

But it cannot be done easily. The planets conciousness must be raised to do this, So a battle is going to take place of this. This is why you see zeta's ( greys ) ect, or hear of them. Their race is dying. there is 29 difference versions of the human race here on earth. this is a prime place for a strong dna pool, Which the zeta's need. Not to long ago, a large explosion happend in their home system, mutating their dna. They cannot reproduce, and have issues eating, as well as a few other things. They are trying to create a hybrid race, To save their species. You see, The soul is a unique thing. a soul form a human, cannot move to another species, unless it has entered a hybrid body ( dont ask me to explain that, I barely understand it ). But, but creating a hybrid race, the came reincarnate ( yes thats right, ITs real fokes, YOu dont die, Bodies are just a stage! ) into the hybrid race, And continue on...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
from that point, Their species, culture, Tech lives on.

Back on topic. at any race, a large battle will happen here before 12/21/2012 ( i can explain why i give this date ask if you'd like to know, but some will have an idea ) And it will basically come down to the choice of this worlds population. Move to a higher plane, Or a lower one. If the latter is choosen, this world, and more will be shot into another universe, and the dark ones will rule over the human race, in terror, pain and agony for a very very long time ( eventually, it the race will evolve, Hopefully ) .

So now you have it.

this is what this is all about. The lyrians, Arcturians, Plejaren, And sirian races ( among others ) are here, fighting the zeta's and draconin races.

Its left to the people to move to a higher conciousness and accept the truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I have heard all of this before, though. What I'm interested in is how you came to acquire this knowledge? What event took place that inspired you to write this?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
So how does one raise his/her consciousness?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
What I would like to know is.... Does our physical body have to die in order to move to the higher dimension?

We do not mourn the husk of a seed once a plant starts growing. I look at our physical body as the husk of the spiritual being that grows inside.

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I'm a little confused...Do I need to pack my bags or not??

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Apart from a few little things, adding onto what I already know, I find that very believeable.

I mean, yes people do have to become aware that we are not just meat-bags run by impulses, but much much more. Every person is essentially an imortal, spiritual creator. We have simply lost the knowledge of these abilities over countless trillions of years and consequently we have been downgraded to being stuck in these bodies.

You'd have a better understanding that this has to be true if you take into account the ultimate goals of pretty much all spiritual factors of society such as religion. Their goal has always been to reach a higher level of consciousness, to be free of the "baggage" of life, such as our bodies which can bring us multitutes of pain and suffering.

If you've ever had that dream where you just feel absolutely FREE to go, fly, create and do whatever it is you want. And with it naturally comes that indescribably feeling that you somehow KNOW is comparable to nothing else in the universe, and you'd have a faint idea of what the Christian's describe as Heaven or what any other religion's ultimate purpose is.

The tricky part is just GETTING to that super-conscious level.

One other thing I hadn't thought of and I kind of found funny was that the greys are dying and need us to live. HAHAHA...i mean, like here's the most advanced race we probably know of and the stubby fellas can even reproduce themselves anymore. And here we are all scared and apprehensive of their advanced "powers" over us, when we really are the prominant species. They're just brittle-boned little geeks with big comupters. Hahaha

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
What I would like to know is.... Does our physical body have to die in order to move to the higher dimension?

We do not mourn the husk of a seed once a plant starts growing. I look at our physical body as the husk of the spiritual being that grows inside.

What do you think?

The answer here is, Yes And no.

It depends on the level of evolution. Eventually, The bodies will beable to manifest the ability to travel as a spirit, or physical form.
Humans have this ability, They simply need to fix their broken Dna from double helix, to the 12 it was. this can be done but ascending.

Death, can also be another way of moving up, though i think the first is more so logical, and sooner to happen, as it requires conciousness. and the spirit is not concious because it shares conciousness with other things, not it own conciousness. hard to explain, but basically, its something we all must do, alone, but at the same time, with all other things.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uhmari
... a large battle will happen here before 12/21/2012 ( i can explain why i give this date ask if you'd like to know...

Hello Uhmari.

I've cropped the above quote from your second post, not because of its content, but just for the question you've posed; "if you'd like to know".

I hope you'll forgive me if this sounds like an attack (it isn't) but I'm sure you are familiar with ATS, and the vast amount of fruitcakes we have who purport to know the ins and outs of ancient, dark minded schemes, yet, when it comes to the crunch, are actually attention seeking troll liars who post rehashes of several other people's posts, maybe because they feel left out.
You make some pretty grand sweeping statements in your post, ones that, if true, have far reaching consequences for every culture, religion and mindset on this planet. Thank you for sharing your story, it reads well, but it leaves me with several questions and one request; could you please, please share with us, without any psuedo-messianic language just how you know this to be true? How are you privvy to such paradigm altering knowledge, the plans and schemes of alien races, the grand scheme of all things extraterrrestial?

I'm prety sure that if you've been, somehow, given this knowledge, your informants are ready to share it with the world, as it has such import for us, and therefore are willing to be exposed to the general public?

Again, I apologize if you take this as an attack on your claims, but as the old adage states, grand claims needs grand evidence.

So, over to you...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

...it's the exact end date of the Mayan calendar, nothing more =

12/21/12 = 13.0.0.0.0 to the Mayans -- the end of their 13 'month'
bak'tun cycle... should the OP have some info as to
any 'unknowns' or some alien proof -- sure, let's hear that. . .

[edit on 22-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I'm prety sure that if you've been, somehow, given this knowledge, your informants are ready to share it with the world, as it has such import for us, and therefore are willing to be exposed to the general public?

Again, I apologize if you take this as an attack on your claims, but as the old adage states, grand claims needs grand evidence.

So, over to you...

I will gladly share.

There exsists 4 major races of light, as many know. The lyrians, Arcturians, Plejaren, And Sirians.

On earth there is reincarnated spirits of these races. ( this is where it gets tricky ).

These things come from a point that i or another cannot word. It is the point where all of your thoughts, emotions, Feeling ect come from. I call it, Or refer to it as the point of creation; Simply because, it is the point where we all create from.

I am one of the reincarnated arcturains, Or so i believe. and i know it to be truth, just as i know i am a male, or that is blue, or round, ect.

As i stated, the choice is yours to make.

As for the 12/21/2012 thing.

It ties to the mayan prophecies. who fortell of an even that will change the world forever. No one knows what this means, But it is infact, the point in which a million people gather, To stop a world-wide event, Do to celestial events, which would of destroyed the population of this planet. Together, through love, humans will save themselves.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Right...

Thanks for the info. By the way, you're not the Uhmari who plays EVE, the MMORPG about interstellar conflict, alien races and conquest, are you? I ask this because your writing style is very similar...

Do you agree empires are built on conquest and war, not peace and trade?

Anhinga, thanks for the heads up.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Beamish]

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Beamish]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

My pleasure, you know what gets me about threads like this, but mainly the slew of 2012 sites/books out there?

The fact that another date is being 'hyped' and promoted to a point of religion to make a buck or promote themselves, I don't know... I've been studying the Maya for a couple years now, but strict archeology sources and mostly, from what I've read, is like I posted. A fascination w/ numbers -- nothing more.

And, in defense of the Mayans -- their 'long count' calendar 'ending' has been taken out of context. Who knows should that calendar go on after Spanish conquest, that there'd be more astronomy. They proved to themselves, that they can measure millions of years and maybe left it up to their ancestors (who still exist) to create another calendar from where the ancient left off, it's just another way to measure, and the Gregorian calendar does have empirical origins -- look at the 'savings program' -- seems like a conspiracy TO make people depressed w/ less light. There's no reason to 'adjust clocks' -- I'd rather follow another calendar, but this capitalism is what we got.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

I agree. And it's typical that those who promote their own fiction add the year 2012 to try and give it some credence.
Why not throw in the theory that George Lucas had insider knowledge of alien species when he created Star Wars (don't ask for a link, I read it once with disgust and logged out from the site) to really give these makebelieve stories some pep?

As to my question of the OP about his gaming exploits...

myeve.eve-online.com...

Try it yourself, just type in Uhmari on Google, quite a few pop up.
Now, I may be wrong in this, but if you scroll about half way down, to the user Uhmari (with avatar of the brown hooded man), you'll notice both he, and the OP here, have a habit of using capitals after a coma.
Tenuous I know, but it struck me as quite a coincidence.

I'm not excluding the possibility that the OP has had somekind of revelation regarding alien agendas, who am I to judge how that may happen, or that playing online games automatically excludes anyone from having insider knowledge of real, extraterrestial events, but in this case tying the two together does raise some danger flags for me.
Anyone who immerses themselves in such a complex gaming universe, where conversations have to be in character, surely has the ability to write realistic sounding fiction themselves.

Just my opinion...

The fact that this "other" Uhmari is a trouble maker, admitidly maybe just in character, also rang some bells...

Also, Uhmari, you state you believe you are a reincarnated "arcturian", which indicates a modicum of doubt, and then go on to state you "know it to be the truth". Does this mean you are, or you aren't, and if so, how do you know? Sorry to be persistant here, but your posts have alarmed my bloodhounds. They smell something.

Speaking of which, you kindly stated that I can make my own choice, which I assume means I can make up my own mind about your post. Very kind of you. My decision is that you're wrong about the species you are reincarnated from.

I think you'll find you're troll, not arcturian. IMHO.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

Aside from everything else, this just reads like a mini-anthology of every modern cosmic myth I've heard. The OP seems to feel that this is new "information".

Why not just start a thread with the title "Alex Collier Was Right"? Because I'm pretty sure the OP is familiar with his story...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
@OP

Thank you for sharing. If you have any more information on this subject please do tell us!

I want to understand how and why only 1 million people will gather to stop that event that has the possibility to destroy Earth. What is that danger that is able to destroy Earth?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Uhmari and your statement is what?? how can you prove all that?... well...i just see the same thing over and over again on ats...the same info....looks more and more a copy and paste thing that actually gething the info from real sources....

Uhmari i am not telling you are wrong on your ideas..but there isnt any way to prove what you say un less some ufo appears in a city gets downa..the occupantas gets out and explain or enlight to all the humans what really is going on...until that day comes your story has no way to verify it ...

sorry but i am just tired of the same stuff over and over again...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Try it yourself, just type in Uhmari on Google, quite a few pop up.
Now, I may be wrong in this, but if you scroll about half way down, to the user Uhmari (with avatar of the brown hooded man), you'll notice both he, and the OP here, have a habit of using capitals after a coma.
Tenuous I know, but it struck me as quite a coincidence.

Also, a greater coincidence is the way he uses the word etc.
Both uhmaries write ECT

www.eve-search.com...
users.utu.fi...

Also, the spaces between the (). Here are some comparisons from both Uhmaries

Uhmari Role play

Basically, Added an increase targeting time to blob effects, IE making is to that if one ship is target by more then X players, the entire group ( minus the amount that is normall allowed to target, up to the amount that starts to recieve a nerf, get normal locking )

10 people is normal, 20 is + 100%, 30 is + 150%, 40+ 200% ect and so on.

Uhmari ATS

In the begging, The grandcreator willed all things into exsistance. ( All elder races of light believe in a creator ( humans call God, they call creation) who the refer to as the "grand creator" or " is, It" ( is it denotes he is everything that exsists) .

This is why you see zeta's ( greys ) ect, or hear of them.

Like beamish said, this do not mean he cant be enlighted with somekind of messiac information, but then again, why waste your time role playing when you are so high in that stage of mind?

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Jskun]

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Jskun]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

Hello Uhmari,

Nice post.....but, with other post like this one here on ATS, I am forming an opinion about them. Here is why.

I think it is stretching it a bit to think that somehow their are special people on earth who have incarnated of alien souls, who are going to "save us all."

People, as in regular old, "human souls," are capable of a lot, especially under pressure. To say we need outside "help" from anyone, other than ourselves is really sort of very demeaning. It also says that we do not accept responsibility for our own situation.

I'd rather help or be helped by one of my own next door neighbors than an Acturian, or whatever other species you claim is out there waiting to step in.

Thanks for the information, but I for one would like to tell people like you who claim to be so special, to butt out and mind your own little part of the universe.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If you are on ATS there is a good chance you have already achieved a higher consciousness. "Waking up" is another way of saying it. If you read the news and see plain as day exactly what brainwashing is being spewed, you are awake.

The point is, we really do have a choice. We can either allow the powers that be to have their one world government and rule us, or we can take back this planet, and live in a near utopia like state with mucho freedom.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join