It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth, The Story, The Future.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I think the EVE game brainwashed him.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
No offence, but it sounds more like a collection of "stuff" you've read and read and read until it's become believable to you. Unless you've witnessed any of this for yourself, or you're an alien with the inside scoop, I wouldn't take it too seriously.

It's the usual tale that involves the aliens being our creators, thus placing us in the inferior postition. As for this Hybrid business, why go to all that trouble?
About the only thing I might agree with is the planets consciousness being altered, but not by whom you suggest it is.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
QUOTE-

"These beings creator many races, On many different words. Eventually, In this galaxy the first human races was created. (lyrians)

Around 800,000 years ago, A race colonized Earth. This race came from a constellation known as lyra. They were / are called the lyrians. "

I am completely open to ideas and have been a shadow viewer of ATS for a while but that statement falsed me to materialise.

I am not disputing, denying your claims or calling you a liar. However you falsify yourself by pluralising the word lyra into lyrians and stating that these people WERE and ARE called Lyrians. FACT.

The problem-

'Lyra' is a human name derived from the latin word, lyre.

to quote wikipaedia-

'Lyra took its name from the stringed musical instrument well known for its use in Classical Antiquity and still in some areas of Greece.[2]'

Therefore these people who come from this Star System so very far away have also according to yourself conveniently also named themselves Lyrians, and their constellation Lyra. The odds on that are pretty amazing, unless Latin is some kind of uniform, universally spoken language.

Just some food for thought. And entirely my opinion of course. If I'm missing something please point it out.

Kindest Regards.
Nick

1st POST- complete.
x

[edit on 23-11-2007 by spacenickoy]

[edit on 23-11-2007 by spacenickoy]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uhmari

As for the 12/21/2012 thing.

It ties to the mayan prophecies. who fortell of an even that will change the world forever. No one knows what this means, But it is infact, the point in which a million people gather, To stop a world-wide event, Do to celestial events, which would of destroyed the population of this planet. Together, through love, humans will save themselves.

I'm sorry, but we've been over this before. There is no Mayan prophecy that tells of "an event that will change the world forever". All there is, is a a date in 2012 that marks the end of this particular cycle of their calendar. There is absolutely no evidence to substantiate the claim that this marks any kind of catalysmic happening. There have been many such cyclical closures in the Mayan calendar before.

All we can say for sure is that the Mayans liked a party. The event is the date itself, not something that happens on that date.

There are many many references in Mayan inscriptions to dates after 2012. It's nonsense to suggest that 2012 was the "end of time" in their culture.

The only person who suggests anything different is Jose Arguelles, based on his own slightly odd, misleading, inaccurate and incongruous weaving of Mayan writings into his own peculiar New Age beliefs. Why on earth is this theory perpetuated on these boards without question, when there's so much evidence to suggest it's nonsense, and none whatever to suggest it's accurate?

LW

EDIT: typo

[edit on 23-11-2007 by LoneWeasel]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Very creative! Congrats. Try your hand at a book. Expand on what you have written.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I've read, read, and then read some more about all these different races of alien beings who are involved in our planet, at war with each other, trying to help, trying to enslave, ect. ect....

I've got a friend who is kind of into all of this and well, quit frankly, it seems to me that it's produced a kind of bury your head in the sand and just keep thinking positive thoughts...and all will be well.

things might get well, but I'm afraid they will be getting much worse before they get better. and with her head buried in the sand, she isn't gonna stand a chance, and I have about given up trying to alert her to the dangers.
she's not listening...it's too negative.

I occasionally channel some of these andromedians and others, ect....I do believe in them...don't trust them completely. and yes, they have said that there's a mothership up there and I will be taken soon....who knows maybe it will be true. but, regardless of weather or not it's true...I am on the planet earth at the moment, and there's alot of problems going on in the real world that I would prefer to devout my attention to. the negatives in the world seem to be gaining alot of strength.

I've come to the conclusion that much of this idea that these aliens or whatever they are (harps wonderful music??)...are our saviours coming to our rescue if we only adjust our thinking to positive thoughts is more disinformation from those who would really like we the people have our heads stuck in the sand, our butts sticking high up so they can blow them off the face of the earth or kick them to the nearest slave camp.

who knows, maybe it is true, and the heavenly host of do gooder aleins will come and save our butts.....but just in case, it might be a good idea to keep your eyes and ears open and watch for the signs of the coming demise.....ready to act.

as one of those who I've had contact with put it...
no saviour is coming to save our butts....it's up to us to get our acts together, and get to work to save ourselves...God helps only those who are willing to help themselves.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron
double post

[edit on 23-11-2007 by omnicron]

Ain't that the truth, finally something factual, har har

[edit on 083030p://bFriday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

While you may demand set things, I promise you they will come in due time, But you need to be patient

yes the calling card of a conman

Why is it you require to see that which is? I surely i say, if i was to show all like you, a real picture of an alien, You would then claim " its a hoax ", And to say that you would never say such a thing, is a lie

you are making an assumption, and calling me a liar

So then, what will it take, Rather, What can i show you, that you cannot argue, in regaurds to the truth? What is is that you will need to believe?

that you arent lying

Speak your words, And i will do all in my power to make it clear to you.

i have, and you didnt

This is why, The elder races, in their natural forms, Have forbibben contact with out promission, and extensive insight in that person.

how convenient

Because all that comes to be is doubt, And, Like a fire, Doubt spreads quickly, If uncontrolled.

your telling me

I state now, I do not have all of the answers, Or all the things you demand,

you dont have any answers

But i do have my love, My creation,

your creation? so you admit to fabricating it all.

The thing is, you are fighting to try to convince us of an old burned out story that has been debunked numerous times and which you have no evidence to present. You constantly profess to have evidence which you conveniently cannot present for reasons unknown. You say you have pictures? Present them, it will make you more credible than saying you have one and that we wont believe it. Also why would advanced beings need to hide? For security reasons? Are they hiding something from us? You give very little detail to your explanation and your poor use of grammar makes it hard to comprehend what you are trying to say.

Look take my advise. Dont present a theory or a story without having some kind of evidence to back up your claim and be prepared to have your claims criticised. I know you probably want to have your own theory and have people think highly of you because of it ut the truth is that the more mainstream theories are the result of alot of research and hard work of many people over a long period of time and they have produced evidence to back up their claim. Im not telling you to give up but you should definately rethink your strategy.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
I have heard all of this before, though.

Totally.

Ancient races, space battles, dying greys, reptillians in control, pledjians/Nords want to help us raise our consciousness to the 4D before 2012.

Read it a million and one times, but still people spend ages typing it up at length all over again, verbatim with no proof, reasoning or explanation beyond their own 'channeling' or 'abduction' stories.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Uhh uhh, the elders, I always love those stories.
Uhmari, you don't speak on their behalf, so, tone it down okay.
Don't agitate people, don't patronize people, and stop with the "take it or leave it" attitude.
And please improve your communication skill!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
I hope this guy knows that he can get banned for B/S, that if it is.

Originally posted by GeeGee
Oh come on, don't be so harsh to the OP. He is speaking from experience, just like everyone else on here is. Do not act as if he is the only one talking about this particular subject, because many are right now, and they're getting ridiculed for it. However, all these people are speaking from experience(Sleeper, observe50, etc.)

How would you know he's "speaking from experience just like everyone else on here is"?

[edit on 23-11-2007 by TheoOne]

you and people who post like this are not the most critical thinking or open minded people, and usually alot closer to the other ends of the aforementioned spectrums IMO

ask what this OP's intentions are, are they evil? then you should shake your head in disbelief or add something constructive. threats?

let's delete any name calling please

and sig86 you said you are 59 , and are so mature in your age to imitate a 5 year old with your
symbols.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
the only help i can give is that i believe mostly what you sy, and i have tried to
piece together the bigger picture myself and i came to a similar account, although I admit, i disagree with you on the colonizing earth bit...i think the lyrans did colonize earth(lumeria), and they were the second species on here, im not sure if the reptilians were here already..but if they were...wouldn't it have been easier to control us when we were 'not so enlightened?' say...40k years ago? i think that the reptilians came after the lumerian/atlantean situation, although this conflicts with a number of other stories it leads me to the post finale...it's intuition imo, i just 'know', i knew when i first heard it, that it was true to a degree, there are bits that are 'blurry' but the rest is crystal clear...I don't know why i think that...I put it down to intuition.

(I still research other topics etc. to verify my stance, more for my own sanity rather than anything else)

I put down the discrepancies in the varying stories to varying points of view...we're all being shown the same event in the middle of the clock face from different positions of the numbers. We are going to have to collaborate if the overall picture is to be found, with mutual respect and fervor, not being lied to and told disinfo...this is what will save the human race, if you ever want to know the truth, just ask yourself what you are willing to believe, and let your intuition lead you. My views, thanks.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm curious about the channeling issue. Every channeler of any repute (Please allow for the sake of argument), goes into a trance-like state, whereupon he or she is 'taken over' by the 'entity' who then dictates reality to the masses. This is true of Edgar Cayce, Jane Roberts (Seth), and many others. The person 'in trance' has no recollection of the session at all. He or she has no idea what was said. Instead, someone else takes dictation. Robert Butts, for example, took longhand dictation for Jane Roberts and filled literally hundreds of black notebooks, which he then transcribed into typescript. In context, this makes sense. If you are going to be a 'channel,' you must get out of the way to allow the channel to be used.

These new 'conscious channelers' are a bit of a mystery to me. They certainly do not fit the old mold. Given what they say, regurgitation of public information, they don't fit a new mold either. I'm calling foul on this. I think it is total nonsense and regardless of 'channeling aliens' I think it ought to be in some other forum. Why are we wasting time with this?

[edit on 11/23/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
you people are all out of your sceptical minds...im a huge skeptic (however the hell you spell it) but critical thinking is key to all of this isnt it? Stories are just that....stories, information, a view into the unknown or desired that cannot truly be proven to be the truth simply because of the fact that we are physical beings and our reality is based upon what we can hear, see, taste, touch and smell. You are supposed to extract the information that you think is viable and important to your being and apply it where it will be best utilized...the whole point is to come to these realizations on your own so stop asking this guy to give you a ride in a freakin spaceship!!!! That will solve nothing....you must find the truth for yourself....thats the moral of the story.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUICE2
you people are all out of your sceptical minds...im a huge skeptic (however the hell you spell it) but critical thinking is key to all of this isnt it? Stories are just that....stories, information, a view into the unknown or desired that cannot truly be proven to be the truth simply because of the fact that we are physical beings and our reality is based upon what we can hear, see, taste, touch and smell. You are supposed to extract the information that you think is viable and important to your being and apply it where it will be best utilized...the whole point is to come to these realizations on your own so stop asking this guy to give you a ride in a freakin spaceship!!!! That will solve nothing....you must find the truth for yourself....thats the moral of the story.

Sorry, but that is not critical thinking at all. I can't extract any useful information from a story that, without any evidence supporting it, is nothing more than a modern day fairy tale. Doing so would be irresponsible, and would only contribute to the attempt at blurring the line between myth and science.

The title of this thread is "The Truth, The Story, The Future.". Now where is the truth? As far as I'm concerned, HIS truth will never be THE truth unless he provides proof.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnswoth

First....describe "evidence". Is it based on what you can phsyically see? Is it an object? Is it a document? WHAT is the "evidence" that you so require to finally say, "This is true!". Also what makes you people think that this issue is HIS truth to portray? So many people around the world speak of higher spiritual realms and ways to reach them and for the most part, their teachings, statements or whatever you want to call them....correlate to one another. Therefore if these are things that we cannot see or hold in our hands then what "Proof" is required in the first place? We have corroborated stories or teachings from many people that are not connected in any physical way yet they all have somewhat of the same idea. My point, and i think you missed it, is that maybe we shouldnt ask someone like that to "prove" what is stated as truth and assume it is their truth....but maybe, just maybe we should take it upon ourselves with the information extracted from these so called "fairy tales" and FIND OUT FOR OURSELVES TO SEE IF IT IS OUR TRUTH.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Every major change in our physical world and spiritual world has come about due to some sort of catalyst. Whether it be a depression of some sorts or war and pestilence, there exists first a trigger or an action then a reaction which is not always equal to that initial trigger event that led to a tipping point. Maybe stories like these are those such catalysts....perhaps 9/11, iraq, the holocaust, slavery, genocide and disease are the trigger events that must lead to a tipping point. I fear that if we keep missing these opportunities to identify important catalysts and properly implement a strategy of change then some day it will be too late whether it be a war between heaven and hell, the pledians and the draconians, bush and bin laden, iran and US, China and Russia and when that day arrives it will just simply be too late.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
He offers nothing new, or interesting.
Or information in regards to his history, where he got his information, and past experiences.
He can't debate with us in an intelligent manner, and in response to questions bascially says if you know how to love other people you will believe me.

So, is this your form of love? Lying to others?
And if you really believe these things, do you love others enough to post such claims unless you are 100% sure and have adequate proof for yourself and others.

If you do love everyone, you shouldn't mislead. If you are right, you should lead us properly, if you love us.

Watertight contradiction. Go think about it.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by T0by]

[edit on 23-11-2007 by T0by]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by T0by

Again....why are you looking to him for leadership or assuming he wants to do so? I think his whole point was that each individual has to take responsibility for both there spiritual and physical existence and has to eventually some day work on furthering their consciousness. Actions taken by many to do so can fill a list on a mile long notepad. Some legit some fake and only there entice donations...but some where deep down inside yourself you have to beleive that there is some truth to it all. I beleive that we are all a part of the same spritual construct and for me a lot of what this guy (and many otherst) has said makes tons of sense especially about love. I am a firm beleiver that "love is all you need" and that it will lead to salvation whether it be spiritual enlightment or a more simple outcome and non "fairy tale" like ever so sought after world peace, love can be the key to it all.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

let's delete any name calling please

and sig86 you said you are 59 , and are so mature in your age to imitate a 5 year old with your
symbols.

See... That's your issue. You read little, and presume much. I said, I am 59. I never said I was all that mature... Probably no more than you. I am simply able to think more creatively, and logically, literally, and create better, coherent, well structured posts with pretty close to correct spelling. for the most part ... While you?

At the risk of making life tedious for some of the more mature, and more literary posters and readers on this thread.... I repeat myself.

Have a nice day...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join