It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth, The Story, The Future.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

sorry my bad

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This completely fabricated story is not intended to make fun of the OP, but to show you that anyone can come up with an amazing story and back it up with internet links. If there is no way to prove I'm wrong, the I must be right, right?

I tried the self hypnosis approach posted here, and to my surprise it worked! I was able to contact the Lyrean army (not Lyrian, they take that as an insult. Lyria is their name for the male genitalia), and they told me everything! The world is indeed going to end in the year 2012. But it will not be a product of an alien on alien war, but a conflict between the IHS (international hoaxer society), the grand creationist army, and the reptilian representatives here on earth.

The hoaxers were getting worried because they were loosing credibility. A lot of significant dates had passed, and none of their predictions of doom had come true. They were quickly running out of mystic number combinations, They took it upon themselves to fulfill at least one prophecy. They just needed money.

Meanwhile, the secret creationist society managed to steal a time machine from the reptilians during the family reunion with their eldest lizard daughter, the queen of England. The creationists -in an attempt to validate their theories- first went back in time and killed the dinosaurs with their secret weapon, the PRAY-gun. Then they traveled to the year 31AD, with the purpose of saving Jesus and bringing him back to our time. They were too late. They watched powerlessly while the soldiers nailed him to the cross. But they weren't soldiers at all. It was George Bush, Dick Cheney, and Condi Rice, the 3 most powerful reptilians here on earth. They were sent by the Queen of England to retrieve the time machine. The creationists manage to escape, for now.

Meanwhile, the international hoaxer society was raising money by creating hoax literature that consists mainly of amazing stories of aliens and conspiracies mixed with myths and other historical facts. Their goal, to purchase 300 nukelar (not nuclear, I'm told) warheads, using Iran as cover for their operations. They manage to buy all of them, with the help of book sales and donations from gullible people all over the world. The nukes are then hidden in strategic locations.

When the creationists return from the past, they decide to lay low for a while. They hide the time machine in a cave, without knowing that one of the IHS nukes is hidden right beside it. Bush, Cheney and Rice track down the cave, but instead of finding the time machine, they find the nuke. Unfortunately due to their tiny reptilian brain and poor color perception, they get confused. They push the detonate button, starting the chain reaction that will ultimately decimate humanity. It is said that a new generation of humans will find the time machine, and use it to rebuild humanity. They will send one man back in time to retrieve an old computer that will make this possible. But that's another story.

I can't tell you much more, because it's very dangerous. Your puny little minds might explode. I of course, have already proved my higher consciousness by laying on my bed and being able to hallucinate. You can too, with lots of love.

I love you all.

Now, to back up my claims:

End of the world, predicted.
Lyrians exist, here's their history.
Proof that the IHS posing as Iran is trying to buy nuclear weapons.
Old painting of the crucifiction showing incredible things.
Bush reptilian.
Creationists interacting with dinosaurs.
The time machine, and the man that will come back in time.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnswoth

There isn't a certain way to prove the OP is entirely correct, but I still keep an open mind to everything until I find there is absolutely no hope for the theory.

And by the way, nice fictional story to back up your opinion on how anyone can easily forge a story and back it up with internet links.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Ain't that the truth, finally something factual, har har

[edit on 083030p://bFriday2007 by Stormdancer777]

Big deal captain obvious.

Everyone double post accidentally. Go back to eating your stupid cookie. And come back when you post something that is not uselessly obvious.

Well only a muppet would waste it's time posting something that is brainlessly obvious. Well a muppet doesn't have any brains, now does it?

[edit on 23-11-2007 by omnicron]

Golly it was just a moment of lighthearted humor, got up on the wrong side of the bed, did we?

I in no way meant it as an insult,

It was actually aimed at the OP's story being seemingly unprovable, in comparison to your factual statement that you had made a double post,

Good grief, you took it the wrong way, so you felt the need to insult me over this? I mean the cookie monster

NO COOKIES for you!

Blessings

[edit on 073030p://bFriday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Uhmari,
Just a few questions? In your opening statement you say that Lyrians lived here for 800,000 years. Where are all the ruins of cities, or anything they have built. Look how much the human race has built in just the last hundred years. Archeologists can find Trex fossils, that is from 65 million years ago, but they cant find anything from this Lyrian civilization? They had space technology, where is the ruins of cities? did they live in wooden huts?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Earth_Entity

Yea, I'm wondering the same thing now that you bring it up.

We might know where Atlantis is and Mur are but what about this civilization of these supposed Alien beings living for 800,000 years on earth - where are the ruins?

Did they live inside the Earth--the hollow earth theory--or places now covered with thousands of feet of water that is now unreachable because of the tremendous pressure of the depth?

Answer me Uhmari

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
Yea, I'm wondering the same thing now that you bring it up.

We might know where Atlantis is and Mur are but what about this civilization of these supposed Alien beings living for 800,000 years on earth - where are the ruins?

Did they live inside the Earth--the hollow earth theory--or places now covered with thousands of feet of water that is now unreachable because of the tremendous pressure of the depth?

Answer me Uhmari

Well according to contactees that speak of similar things that Uhmari does, the ET races lived/live underground, with the exception of Atlantis and Lemuria.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Uhmari, is that U, this is (be) Rumbottom the Elder (alias Willywagga). Myself and the other elders Qoran(k) and Uzimtit your beloved father have been traveling through the great void of space looking for you, we sensed your heat from beyond the black belt of stones (Astars), we worried long, all your fathers legs have been shaking violently for five suns past now. Your mothers KK and UnkUnk eat the walls with their lonely desires. Uhmari, we need the Vurt ship, we need the vestige seeds you've (be) had.
Qoran(k) says your medicine does not work(be) out here in the Frigidattic, this place is foul and hateful (be), These creatures cannot be saved or collected, they are weak and small minded. You are great, Uhmari (be) beyond light, come home with us, we will find new medicine, Stop (be) your mothers awful biting.

All is well with the Golden Finger of Smells.

Come home before you make us (be) angry.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by willywagga]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Excellent writing, start a New Age Religion and start making some money! Apparently a lot of hollywood types like trance type brainwashing techniques and like to pay for enlightenment. Seems like a good scam to get into. Have you written up personality tests?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I'm curious about the channeling issue. Every channeler of any repute (Please allow for the sake of argument), goes into a trance-like state, whereupon he or she is 'taken over' by the 'entity' who then dictates reality to the masses. This is true of Edgar Cayce, Jane Roberts (Seth), and many others. The person 'in trance' has no recollection of the session at all. He or she has no idea what was said. Instead, someone else takes dictation. Robert Butts, for example, took longhand dictation for Jane Roberts and filled literally hundreds of black notebooks, which he then transcribed into typescript. In context, this makes sense. If you are going to be a 'channel,' you must get out of the way to allow the channel to be used.

These new 'conscious channelers' are a bit of a mystery to me. They certainly do not fit the old mold. Given what they say, regurgitation of public information, they don't fit a new mold either. I'm calling foul on this. I think it is total nonsense and regardless of 'channeling aliens' I think it ought to be in some other forum. Why are we wasting time with this?

I feel the need to chime in here...

There are various ways to channel Spirit and on a number of levels.

To have a Group Entity with their Speaker temporarily take over one's body does not automatically mean a high degree of accuracy. The Oracles of Delphi in ancient Greece were famous for being vessels of the "gods" (local Group Entities). When was the last time you gave offerings in a Greek temple? This provides evidence that full-trance channelers do not have a monopoly on relaying accurate information.

Although not a full-trance channeler, Jeanne Dixon had prophecy (e.g., visions) given to her about the future. She accurately predicted a number of future events - like the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Unfortunately, the White House ignored her warning.

Moreover, conscious channelers are nothing new. They have existed for as long as full-trance channelers and they are more numerous. Many of the prophets of old, like Nostradamus, were conscious channelers and not full-trance channelers. It all depends on the relationship that one has with the discarnate source of the information, as well as the desire and focus of that source.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
*sigh*

How many times are you people going to be fooled? You all accuse others of being "blind sheep", yet a lot of you are believing the OP.

It's fine to keep an open mind, but to defend the OP and say it's 100% accurate is insane. This thread needs to be moved to skunkworks.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ok... I read the initial post, but I'll admit, I skimmed through a lot of the conversation, but still wanted to contribute...

I have thought of coming up with some ludicrous story just to see how many people would actually believe it. A gullibility test, I guess... Anyway, I held back because it most likely would have come across as retarded anyway. There's also the fact that I respect you guys way too much to do that. I read this site everyday (amazing boredom killer at work, and don't take that the wrong way, please!), and I find everything everyone has to say totally worth the read. So I gave Uhmari the benefit of the doubt despite the spelling errors, and read through his post. It really struck a chord because just earlier today I had read this:

www.geocities.com...

It's pretty close to everything this dude says, but far more eloquently...

Anyway, take it as you want, which I'm sure you will. I'll make my beliefs clear, this is all far from fact, but goddamn wouldn't it be a great change from the everyday routine??!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Oh. Sorry for that. I really thought you were insulting me. Yes I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and found out I'm still stuck on this hell hole we call earth.

Sorry. It was my mistake to expect the worse out of everyone in here.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Oh. Sorry for that. I really thought you were insulting me. Yes I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and found out I'm still stuck on this hell hole we call earth.

I will gladly fill you in on this.

There is many ruins, However, At this point in time, The land masses were not so much as they are now. Understand that, then bare in mid that more then once race lived here, The lyrians at first, Followed by a race that has always been trying to size themself up to the lyrians ( the draconin ) and later other races.

There was s dispute here, that heated up and eventually caused the breaking point for the water to boil so to speak,the lyrians sought to take a suprise attack on the draconins, who had learnt of the plans to attack the lyrians. They launched a serious weapon, Biological, into the atmosphere, trying to kill all the draconins on the planet. however, some of this was detected by the draconin, who then retreated to a base underground. then war broke out, Places were destroyed, And technology erased. Then A very large battle happend here, The draconins won it, and sought to enslave the human race, And did so to some ( the mayans have pictures of them on their temple walls, Look it up fokes, Its all there, Hard proof ) and so they removed all traces of the lyrian people, And what is left from the draconins, exsist not in anartica. Do research, There is archeological sites that have undercoverd it, and prove what i say.

That is where the ruins went, And what happend. Give me a minute, ill pull up some videos from you tube that shows these things.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uhmari

I will gladly fill you in on this.

There is many ruins, However, At this point in time, The land masses were not so much as they are now. Understand that, then bare in mid that more then once race lived here, The lyrians at first, Followed by a race that has always been trying to size themself up to the lyrians ( the draconin ) and later other races.

There was s dispute here, that heated up and eventually caused the breaking point for the water to boil so to speak,the lyrians sought to take a suprise attack on the draconins, who had learnt of the plans to attack the lyrians. They launched a serious weapon, Biological, into the atmosphere, trying to kill all the draconins on the planet. however, some of this was detected by the draconin, who then retreated to a base underground. then war broke out, Places were destroyed, And technology erased. Then A very large battle happend here, The draconins won it, and sought to enslave the human race, And did so to some ( the mayans have pictures of them on their temple walls, Look it up fokes, Its all there, Hard proof ) and so they removed all traces of the lyrian people, And what is left from the draconins, exsist not in anartica. Do research, There is archeological sites that have undercoverd it, and prove what i say.

That is where the ruins went, And what happend. Give me a minute, ill pull up some videos from you tube that shows these things.

youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnswoth
This completely fabricated story is not intended to make fun of the OP, but to show you that anyone can come up with an amazing story and back it up with internet links. If there is no way to prove I'm wrong, the I must be right, right?

I tried the self hypnosis approach posted here, and to my surprise it worked! I was able to contact the Lyrean army (not Lyrian, they take that as an insult. Lyria is their name for the male genitalia), and they told me everything! The world is indeed going to end in the year 2012. But it will not be a product of an alien on alien war, but a conflict between the IHS (international hoaxer society), the grand creationist army, and the reptilian representatives here on earth.

The hoaxers were getting worried because they were loosing credibility. A lot of significant dates had passed, and none of their predictions of doom had come true. They were quickly running out of mystic number combinations, They took it upon themselves to fulfill at least one prophecy. They just needed money.

Meanwhile, the secret creationist society managed to steal a time machine from the reptilians during the family reunion with their eldest lizard daughter, the queen of England. The creationists -in an attempt to validate their theories- first went back in time and killed the dinosaurs with their secret weapon, the PRAY-gun. Then they traveled to the year 31AD, with the purpose of saving Jesus and bringing him back to our time. They were too late. They watched powerlessly while the soldiers nailed him to the cross. But they weren't soldiers at all. It was George Bush, Dick Cheney, and Condi Rice, the 3 most powerful reptilians here on earth. They were sent by the Queen of England to retrieve the time machine. The creationists manage to escape, for now.

Meanwhile, the international hoaxer society was raising money by creating hoax literature that consists mainly of amazing stories of aliens and conspiracies mixed with myths and other historical facts. Their goal, to purchase 300 nukelar (not nuclear, I'm told) warheads, using Iran as cover for their operations. They manage to buy all of them, with the help of book sales and donations from gullible people all over the world. The nukes are then hidden in strategic locations.

When the creationists return from the past, they decide to lay low for a while. They hide the time machine in a cave, without knowing that one of the IHS nukes is hidden right beside it. Bush, Cheney and Rice track down the cave, but instead of finding the time machine, they find the nuke. Unfortunately due to their tiny reptilian brain and poor color perception, they get confused. They push the detonate button, starting the chain reaction that will ultimately decimate humanity. It is said that a new generation of humans will find the time machine, and use it to rebuild humanity. They will send one man back in time to retrieve an old computer that will make this possible. But that's another story.

I can't tell you much more, because it's very dangerous. Your puny little minds might explode. I of course, have already proved my higher consciousness by laying on my bed and being able to hallucinate. You can too, with lots of love.

I love you all.

Now, to back up my claims:

End of the world, predicted.
Lyrians exist, here's their history.
Proof that the IHS posing as Iran is trying to buy nuclear weapons.
Old painting of the crucifiction showing incredible things.
Bush reptilian.
Creationists interacting with dinosaurs.
The time machine, and the man that will come back in time.

wow that's so amazing, please share more with us!
I believe it, i believe it all to be true, it's coming for sure!
It's time to get everyone together!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

Uhmari,

Thanks for the link. It says in the video that the earliest record of a ufo sighting was found in France and dates to somewhere between 20,000 and 30,000 years old. It says nothing about any evidence dating to 800,000 years ago, but thanks for trying anyway. Also, the evidence in that video link is not something new. Got anything else?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

Thanks for this thread, you saved me a lot of typing!

I believe this all to be The Truth.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

Uhmari, I just signed up for this and don't know how to use it... I really need to get in contact with you privately. How do I do this without putting my email for all to see? This will involve 1,000,000.

-globalcitizen1

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hi Uhmari

First of all, thanks for this whole truth, you also saved me a lot of typing. It is incredible how more I ascend, more I continuously run into the same information over and over again. That skeptics are the biggest ignorants since doubt is only for the ones that are fooled. You just need to accept all information as a possible truth and there you go, the knowledge will lift you up to the stars. The whole world’s wisdom talks about this.

Do you think that those skeptics around here that I feel sorry for are truly so ignorant and descended or some of them belong to some kind of alien propaganda program to make poor people even more stupid? I truly find it hard to believe that someone can be soooo ignorant… One has even threatened you?!?!?! They are hunting down wise men like you!

Second, the word Iyrians as the original name for our race appears in central Balkans. The name for the ancient civilization there was Ilirians or Ilirs. Do you think that’s a coincidence cause it could mean something?

And whats the trick to remain focused just before falling a sleep? I always lose the control and end up sleeping!!! There must be a hint!

Anyways, thanks for sharing and enlightening!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join