It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth, The Story, The Future.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by globalcitizen1
Uhmari, I just signed up for this and don't know how to use it... I really need to get in contact with you privately. How do I do this without putting my email for all to see?

Just go to one of his posts and click the "U2U" box under it, and you will be able to send him a private message.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

I believe this battle has already begun and will intensify in the near future. It could be that some of the serious weather conditions, fires, and diseases that are happening throughout the globe are a form of war fare. Perhaps, there is a mystery that is unraveling before the eyes of everyone and no one is noticing and no one is ready for. People have been lied to for so long, the truth seems improbable. It is hard for people to face the truth about themselves, so how can they face the truth about the world.

creating a hybrid race

Perhaps this is the evil side of DNA and cloning. The desire to create a hybrid and or play God and circumvent karma.

Move to a higher plane, Or a lower one.

This choice has been presented for thousands of years. The minds of the masses need to realize that they are being led to the slaughter although it looks like a parade. I do not think the choice is a named group, alien or human, but, rather good or evil.

Its left to the people to move to a higher conciousness and accept the truth.

Truth is lived. The more truth is lived the more it will manifest in ones life. Once freed the powers that be seek to silence and tie again, which is why there are martyrs.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

how do alien abductions come into play in this story of yours....

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Thank you very very much for a wonderful post. I haven't dreamed, that I can remember in almost 1 1/2 years. Last night I tried that sleep technique you talked about earlier and I had a dream that I could remember. WOW!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hi Uhmari!

Still waiting for any info on your reincarnation.
Anything will do.
Doesn't matter what.
Give me something I can believe in.

Tell us more about the arcturian motherships being 360 miles across.

And the 2600 reptillian ships off the Martian coast.

I'm really interested in this, and not just because you seem to have a fascination with big space ships.
Just like in EVE Online.

Please don't ignore my questions.
I'm not a sceptic.
I happen to hold very strong beliefs about the existence of extraterrestials and their visits to this planet of ours. I fully believe we are being visited by them, see them every day in our skies, and one day will witness an undeniable event. IMO.

If you're an elevated being, show some compassion to an unbeliever, and reply to my requests.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Excellent thread, was a good history lesson - give or take a few other events. I dont want to talk as if i know all the answers because quite simply i do not. I am here to try and help - like a compass i cannot take you to your exact location but i can point you in the right direction. Alot of people asked how to raise consciousness and i simply cannot answer that question but i can make suggestions. Hope i can be of help.

There are alot of stories of how or where you have to go to raise your consciousness but the truth is everyone knows how, the knowledge is already inside yourselves. I suggest to start meditating to find balance and with practise all the answers you seek will come to you. Its not an overnight process but a process worth spending the rest of our lives striving for. No one can ever tell you where to go or what to do, its all about choice - and the choice is your own.

Everyone has a choice and everyone must make their own choices and take responsibility for them. It is the greatest gift we possess. Quite frankly if my choice was to spend the rest of my life under the governments of our countries, working, going out on weekends etc all in a chase for money; or to stand in a final battle of good vs evil for the possibillity of true peace on Earth afterwards. I personally would choose to join the front line of such a battle, willing to give my life for what i believe in.

If people truly want to find out more information on such subjects i suggest taking a peek into the past for it seems our ancient ancestors knew more than we do today. How is this? Simple: knowledge is not shared anymore, it is hidden to hide our true origins because if everyone knew - the richest people on this planet would not be where they are now because everyone would know that money is worthless. People die everyday over money but money is not worth dying for, but il tell you something that is: Truth - and this truth is not far ladies and gentlemen, as long as people keep asking questions, there will eventually be answers.

There is an old latin saying by St Augustine: "Est autem fides credere quod nondum vides; cuius fidei merces est videre quod credis" which translates as: "Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe"

Thanks for reading.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

Uhmari, why do you waste time with this bunch? Are you in debited to them, to give them information like this? I see there is a screen writer looking for you. Is that the ultimate goal of your story?

There are a few people in here who would like to hear what you have to say. The way you are releasing your information is in the fation of a gold digger, not with any sense of fair play.

It is not that we buy it hook, line, and sinker, but much of this information is in-part, part of the truth. We will analyse this information and request confirmation on the points raised in the disclosure.

It is necessary to review the entire information package, rather than skimming the trailers.

Those of us preparing for a battle (A fight we can never win, but we need to stand up.) would prefer no information, rather than a goose chase.

Once again, confusion rules. We realy need to be saved from ourselves, badly!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Watchers

You see, this is a productive post.

It should be painfully obvious by now, that something is going down. What do you want to do about it, bury your head in the sand or stand and watch the future unfold?

I, for one, am sick and tired of being told "shut up, sit down, be quiet, do what I tell you, I want to kill you, I hate you, and etc."

There is a big line being drawn in the sand, right now, as I am typing. Soon you all will have to choose which side to stand on. Does that not make you want to dig till you find the true information, or are you part of the problem?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
reply to post by Uhmari

how do alien abductions come into play in this story of yours....

Abductions really have no tie into the story other then this.

some time ago ( the exact time frame is unknown by with in the last 2000-3000 years ) the zeta reticulli had some sort of explosion with in their home-system. i don't know much more then that, though from what i feel, It was something related to their star, or a celestial body there, possibly a new technology, i really am unassure of it.

At anyrate, what i do know is that this explosion mutated their Dna / G-nome some how, Causing them to lose serveral natural abilities, Maily, the ability to reproduce, and also to absorb foods through ingestion.

They cloned over and over, and if you know science you know that the "redundency factor" prevents the endless cloning of a clone.
because so many races came to earth, and mated with each other, you now have 29 strains of dna with in your blood, A perfect place for the zeta's to look for a cure, However, after a while, they realized it was nto curable, So they are now trying to create a hybrid race. why? because the soul does not recognize a new body from another species. easily explained, The spirit / soul cannot understand the path ways of the brain, thus, the new body will need to be like both races, but anuff so that during the rebirth process of the spirit, the spirit recognizes and is compatable with the body.

this is why the zeta's are abducting people, because they wish to create a race that their spirits will recognize, then rebirth their entire race here, using this as their new homeworld.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by globalcitizen1
Uhmari, I just signed up for this and don't know how to use it... I really need to get in contact with you privately. How do I do this without putting my email for all to see?

Just go to one of his posts and click the "U2U" box under it, and you will be able to send him a private message.

Contact me at

AIM: Uhmari333

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by The_Watchers

You see, this is a productive post.

It should be painfully obvious by now, that something is going down. What do you want to do about it, bury your head in the sand or stand and watch the future unfold?

I, for one, am sick and tired of being told "shut up, sit down, be quiet, do what I tell you, I want to kill you, I hate you, and etc."

There is a big line being drawn in the sand, right now, as I am typing. Soon you all will have to choose which side to stand on. Does that not make you want to dig till you find the true information, or are you part of the problem?

I take my stand on the side of truth! And where truth is, There also love is, and where love is, Wisdom resides, And where love and wisdom reside, so there the light is.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

I was not giving you advice, but rather tring to set a positive tone to this discussion and to cut you some slack in here, Uhmari. Glad to see you are on the side of truth, now we just need to prove truth and we will be in the drivers seat.

I have word that a mega disclosure project brought about by ET themselves is scheduled. I understand this is when things will realy begin to get hot for the controllers. Can you confirm any of this information?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by Uhmari

I was not giving you advice, but rather tring to set a positive tone to this discussion and to cut you some slack in here, Uhmari. Glad to see you are on the side of truth, now we just need to prove truth and we will be in the drivers seat.

I have word that a mega disclosure project brought about by ET themselves is scheduled. I understand this is when things will realy begin to get hot for the controllers. Can you confirm any of this information?

at this point i know nothing of it.

Planet is blockaded ( by a very large fleet ), or something to that effect, no ships are really allowed to leave or come. peices are set, i think each side is waiting for a move. if i was a betting man, id say the zeta's or humans are being forced to expose themselves. and when they do, thus comes a benevolent race to help the terran people, as they have asked in the past many times over, but been rejected because of not giving technology to people who desire and have greed for power, wealth ect.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

There exsists an telepathic ability, That allows a spirit to temperory leave its body

You do not have to leave your body to have a telepathic experience.
What one needs is given, there is no need to search for it. It is the world that causes this schism. It has been said that everyone has a double. The double is not a double body but, rather dual spirits indwelling. The double is the one that comes and goes (astral realm). Think of it, double-minded, double vision, when in fact, clarity is in oneness. There are also other entities that may invade and they reflect the values and views of the sender, which may not be the truth.

someone who takes responsibility for their actions, words and thoughts

Are they truly responsible? Everything is intermingled and the depths of deception run very deep.

we are all part of what is being created.

Then why is there not a unity amongst believers in Truth, mercy, peace and Love? People are now looking to ET to solve the problems. The evils ones that created chaos have more unity than so-called “peace-loving folks”. Why not put energies into the dissolution of gang control over America?

Why is it that all these people that claim channelled material (or claim to be an incarnate being), have no new information to give us?

How do they know you are not the enemy? Every one has an indwelling spirit, why rely on anothers? Look yourself in the mirror and say “I want the truth”. In every situation, say “what is the truth”.

We are all equal on our core level.

This may be propaganda to disguise the enemy. So I disagree. I believe there are differences. The foundation (roots) are different, so the core would be different. To be the same at core level, that would mean there is a level playing field and there is not. It also would mean that truth would be dominant and it is not.

And remember, The light always conqueres the darkness.

And remember, do not throw pearls before swine.

It has been said that the kingdom is here on earth, therefore, the battle will be here.

So then i tell you, Hope for love and infinite light from the stars above

The stars will fall, people need to look within.

My thought: truth is what mind control could not erase which is why if there is a glimmer of it people know.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Then why is there not a unity amongst believers in Truth, mercy, peace and Love? People are now looking to ET to solve the problems. The evils ones that created chaos have more unity than so-called “peace-loving folks”. Why not put energies into the dissolution of gang control over America?

Remember All things have choice of free will. With this said, Leaders speak for the people in more evolved races, As they are unified, One voice, One thought, And in that unity elect one, few to speak on their behalf. With this said, though others see humans as what they are, They still think as they do, And thus, terran leaders speak for their people, and because usa is unofficially the leader of the world, they speak to them as if their are leading. Thus, an alliance has been formed, With the choice of free will to do as they wish, and ally with the zeta / draconin. because of this however, the elder races cannot intervene with out other good reasons, that would not violate this free will.

How do they know you are not the enemy? Every one has an indwelling spirit, why rely on anothers? Look yourself in the mirror and say “I want the truth”. In every situation, say “what is the truth”.

I am what i am. If i claim to be a friend, a brother, and have not harmed you, and yet, have tried to help, then why would you consider me a enemy? for have i not shown love to you? so then, choose by these actions, not those of the lesser energies, Namely, fear, paranoia, hate, anger.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

1) Learn to form a quote. You quoted me and it appears as though you wrote it.

Remember All things have choice of free will. With this said, Leaders speak for the people in more evolved races, As they are unified, One voice, One thought, And in that unity elect one, few to speak on their behalf. With this said, though others see humans as what they are, They still think as they do, And thus, terran leaders speak for their people, and because usa is unofficially the leader of the world, they speak to them as if their are leading. Thus, an alliance has been formed, With the choice of free will to do as they wish, and ally with the zeta / draconin. because of this however, the elder races cannot intervene with out other good reasons, that would not violate this free will.

Who intervenes when my free will is violated?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Who ever hears your cry for help..

My plejaren friend says the real reason greys are here is for lotion.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

Also, why are so many people now wearing the mark of the beast in their forehead? Is it that they do not know what it is? Also, which aliens are the senders of flies, darts, bug probes, etc.?

Thus, an alliance has been formed,

Are you saying that the elders honor the free will of the enemy they plan to do battle with? That does not make much sense. Perhaps it is your alien brothers and sisters that need to decide to take a stand for truth.

I believe that there is a battle going on, but, I do not think it is as you stated. Could you list the sides again, which aliens are good and which are evil so everyone can have a clear picture.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Siren]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Uhmari

More doctrines of demons. It's all a big lie. The truth is you live but once, die and then face judgment before God. To escape the punishment that is due you must put your trust in Jesus Christ who bore the punishment of our sins when he died on a cross. God then raised Jesus from the dead proving his credentials for all to see.

There will be a lot of New age and so called UFO/alien activity prior to the end. This is just one manifestation of this. People channeling demons thinking they are friendly aliens.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by Uhmari

More doctrines of demons. It's all a big lie. The truth is you live but once, die and then face judgment before God. To escape the punishment that is due you must put your trust in Jesus Christ who bore the punishment of our sins when he died on a cross. God then raised Jesus from the dead proving his credentials for all to see.

There will be a lot of New age and so called UFO/alien activity prior to the end. This is just one manifestation of this. People channeling demons thinking they are friendly aliens.

dude no reincarnation was taken out of the bible way back when the church thought it would give people the idea that they could wast their lives. And we will not be judged by god...you will be judged by yourself ( higher self) the god in you. And it is not just to trust in Jesus he is the role model of what we are all to become...in Christ ( which is a title and not his real name) Christ hood is one of the highest levels of self realization almost like full conscousness.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join