It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FoxNews' Brian Kilmeade Calls For Terrorist Car Bombings In Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
I've said it many times, there is little to no difference between the Terrorists and the Americans. With exception that the Americans are unwilling to die for their cause.

This just proves it.

Boy are you full of hate and bias.

Yeah, comments from a sports anchor proves everything.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I'm not equating the two. I'm saying that they bomb the Kurds, they supply the insurgents, AND they supply the Taliban. AND they interfere in Lebanon.

We bomb people. We supply "insergents" in other countries (which is actually what we are talking about here as this so-called journalist wants to supply Iranian "insergents") AND we supplied the Taliban while they were fighting Russia. AND we interfere in just about any country we like. Your point would be again?

Oh right, you're right and everyone else in the world is wrong.

p.s. We also supplied Sadam Hussien with WMDs. So, that's 5 for the US, 4 for Iran. Who's the lesser of evil here again?

BTW, trivia question.

Who in the history of the world has set off 2 (not just one) atomic bombs killing millions of innocent people?

Iran? Don't think so.

[edit on 11/13/2007 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thats the same way I view it, by the numbers.

The US has nuked millions.
They have also given millions of dollars, if no billions to known terrorist networks.
They have interfered with many countries, usually resulting in death, and little to no accomplishment.

In the case of Iraq, they set them back to the freaking bronze age.

They are constantly picking wars with other nations, with no actual outcome other than death.

The only thing they ever did right was in WW2. And that was because they were finally forced into it by the Japs after they watched their allies struggle alone for YEARS!

I'd say the numbers are on the rest of the worlds side. At least when it comes to karma. (And any chance of getting into the "heaven" the christians are so fond of).

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
With all due respect, some of you here must have some processing problems, because you're either missing the point of the discussion on Fox and Friends, or possibly, you are simply ignoring the facts to advance your own agendas.

The discussion is about there being proof that Iran is actively engaged in killing American troops in Iraq and there is video evidence shown to that effect.

One of the responses that America might take to counter this effort on the part of Iran is to fund and arm Iranian groups that oppose Iran's leadership, according to Colonel Hunt and the Fox News host.

So, I would suggest that those who are blaming Fox News for supporting terrorism, look at the video again with the sound turned up.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The discussion is about there being proof that Iran is actively engaged in killing American troops in Iraq and there is video evidence shown to that effect.

mmm, no.

The discussion is about "FoxNews' Brian Kilmeade Calls For Terrorist Car Bombings In Iran"

I realise that the video certainly shows some form of correlation between the chance that Iran may or may not be killing troops somehow linked to the United States...
but... the story is focused on the above topic, not what it happens to also display.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
With all due respect, some of you here must have some processing problems,

Really? What would be the title of the thread again?

"FoxNews' Brian Killmeade Calls For Terrorist Car Bombings In Iran"

because you're either missing the point of the discussion on Fox and Friends, or possibly, you are simply ignoring the facts to advance your own agendas.

Oh really? Or would the following diatribe be YOUR agenda?

Again. What is the thread title?

One of the responses that America might take to counter this effort on the part of Iran is to fund and arm Iranian groups that oppose Iran's leadership, according to Colonel Hunt and the Fox News host.

Fund and arm what would be terrorists in the eyes of the Iranians is a response we could take. Yes, we could take it. But then, that leaves us just as bad as them IMO.

So, I would suggest that those who are blaming Fox News for supporting terrorism, look at the video again with the sound turned up.

Not all of us are geriatric vitriols, so thanks (but no thanks) for the advice but I can hear clearly.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Another "monkey posing as a journalist" on FAUX News...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
I've said it many times, there is little to no difference between the Terrorists and the Americans. With exception that the Americans are unwilling to die for their cause.

All sides are just as disgusting as each other... anyone beating the war drum, be it politician, civilian, soldier, or terrorist, should hang for opposing peace.

The funniest part of it, is all guilty parties are religious, and their own religious texts tell them they are going straight to hell.

So killing in the name of Peace is acceptable? LOL Who is on the ugly side now? Pick your side and then fight for it by any means possible. That is what War is, and yes it is ugly for either side. Extream Muslims want their ideas to run the world. # that. it is about religion to them, but it is not a mtter of religion for Americans. We do not take kindly to threats, or attacks.

The U.S. answer to 9/11 reminds me of the movie "The Untouchables":
"If you open the can on these worms you must be prepared to go all the way, because they're not gonna give up the fight until one of you is dead," "You wanna know how you do it? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way..."

They took two of our building, we took two of their countries. It does not matter how you take out the enemy, as long as you take them out before they kill you. Car Bomb, B-2, Tank, Guns....it is all the same. Dead is dead.

To quote the greatest military mind in the modern era:

""Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You win it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
General Patton

In this case it is for belief and not country.

If you think that American are unwilling to die for our cause, then you do not know most Americans. I'll take you for a beer at a few regular biker, redneck bars, or a few clubs in the ghetto and let you tell Americans that are scard amd we will see how long befroe your pants have a brown stain in them.

Ask yourself why terrorists have not hit the US since 9/11? We are just as vulnable now as then. It is because since 9/11 we have been killing more extream Islamics than we have had in losses. Patton would be proud. To take and hold two countries over this period on time with so few casualities. Read "War As I Knew it' by Patton and you will have a much better understanding of what real Americans are made out of. Don't let the main strem media machine fool you, they have no balls.

-Nuff Said

I'm out and doubt I will be back

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Oppose in what way? If we were to allow anti-goverment groups here to make some politician's car as car bomb, would you call that "opposing" them or terrorism?

The General clearly agreed that terrorism is ok against the Iranian goverment.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Not all of us are geriatric vitriols....

What is that?

Since when do Fox News journalists influence American foreign policy?

[edit on 2007/11/13 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

"Geriatric vitriol" means an older person who criticizes. Not really anything bad.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Since when do Fox News journalists influence American foreign policy?

That is really not the point.

The main point is thus:

A Fox journalist spoke on-air saying that we should fund what could be considered terrorism. This is in 100% violation of the Professional Journalist's code of ethics. Do I need to post their code again?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

The General clearly agreed that terrorism is ok against the Iranian goverment.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by DJMessiah]

They'll just call it funding "guerrilla warfare"...it won't be terrorism. You forgot to apply the double standard.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I guess we can call all those who don't see a problem with it 'terrorist apologists'

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by SevenThunders

I see. So it's OK if terrorists destroy two US skyscrapers and kill thousands of US lives. The US should do nothing in response because the US 'deserved it'. No doubt we deserved to be bombed because we support the only democracy and free society in the Middle East, Israel.

Seven,

Had there been any connection between the two you might have argument. But there wasn't, so you don't.

The only connection is in the eyes of the terrorist. They had various far fetched excuses for waging jihad against us. One was that we somehow had defiled their hellhole of a holy land Saudi Arabia. The other was that they decided Israel was Holy too, once the Jews occupied it and thus the Jews were evil and had to die and since we support Israel we should die too, or something like that. The fact is, it's just all an excuse for obeying the commands of the Koran to kill , murder, and kill some more infidels and even kill yourself whilst killing infidels because killing = paradise according to the madman, demon possessed, genocidal, pedophile rapist Mohammed.
Prophet of Doom

By the way, just a little factoid, did you know that the only sure way to go to heaven in the Koran is to die a martyr? Otherwise there is no guarantee, and Allah seems to be pretty pissed off too.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'd love for Iran to get a taste of a car bombing myself since they sponsor other groups who carry out the same actions. I'd like to see them get a nice fat taste of it.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
By the way, just a little factoid, did you know that the only sure way to go to heaven in the Koran is to die a martyr? Otherwise there is no guarantee, and Allah seems to be pretty pissed off too.

Now that's totally misrepresenting the facts. You die a martyr, you get a straight ticket to heaven, yes. But otherwise, you still go to heaven although you might have to spend some time in hell first to 'pay for your sins'.

It's best to ask a Muslim about facts on Islam, rather than listening to those who have a vested interest to smear it.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I can’t believe the pabulum that is being spat on this subject. The man asked a question, the fact that Iran is actively killing American Soldiers means nothing to you, but ask a question you loose it and demand a man be removed from his job. You should be ashamed of yourself. America has its issues, but when the world gets in trouble who does it call? America, that’s right I said it, America!! I can’t believe I served so that you can be free so write what you have. Makes me want to vomit!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Just a reminder princeofpeace. BTW, is that an oxymoron or what?

Originally posted by eyewitness86

(MOD EDIT: ATS is NOT the forum to advocate murder of anyone, and such posts will NOT be tolerated.)

[edit on 11/13/2007 by thelibra]

[edit on 11/13/2007 by thelibra]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatkenny
I can’t believe I served so that you can be free so write what you have. Makes me want to vomit!

So you served only for those who think and speak the same as you to have freedom?

I would fight for your right to say what ever is your opinion. Maybe you should have read the constitution you swore to protect before you served if the very same principal makes you want to vomit?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join