It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FoxNews' Brian Kilmeade Calls For Terrorist Car Bombings In Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

FoxNews' Brian Kilmeade Calls For Terrorist Car Bombings In Iran

www.prisonplanet.com

Fox and Friends' Brian Kilmeade openly calls for US support for acts of terrorism—such as car bombings—in Tehran. His criminal remarks are a direct offense to victims of terrorism all around the world and render Kilmeade morally equivalent to terrorist groups like al Qaeda which he ostensibly denounces.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Disgusting. The hypocrisy!
This ATS Thread by antar is magnificent and shows us the Iran that is not twisted by the propaganda machine. Thank you antar!

The people are innocent ruled by leaders, just like us. Let the leaders fight and be killed by surgical strike and assassinations instead of bombing a country flat and killing millions of innocents!

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on (11/12/07) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Very convenient that they lost the satellite there too, wasnt it...

And yes, I get as angry as you get seeing this, although I cant say Im surprised. Hypocrisy is the name of the game these days.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This really isn't news. That's what FOX News does. That's how they are, and their fans are so blinded by propaganda that things like that don't even compute in their heads.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
This really isn't news. That's what FOX News does. That's how they are, and their fans are so blinded by propaganda that things like that don't even compute in their heads.

That just makes me sad. I suppose their is a silver lining to this behavior though, it only serves to discredit fox even further and unveil the truth behind the media. I'm sure a few fox news watchers may have snapped out of their stupor when they saw this report.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingman77
I'm sure a few fox news watchers may have snapped out of their stupor when they saw this report.

And likewise I'm sure there are others who might actually agree with and support this. Now that is truly scary.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Disgusting. The hypocrisy!
This ATS Thread by antar is magnificent and shows us the Iran that is not twisted by the propaganda machine. Thank you antar!

Im sorry, but that post does NOT show anything but very pretty pictures of a country. THAT is it.

And I have never seen any propaganda that Iran is ugly.

As far as the video. Um, where is the beginning of this? In what context is he even talking? Without the footage from the BEGINNING of the segment, there is no way anyone can tell what exactly they are saying.

He could possibly be saying this as an analogy....but we dont really know. Everyone is joking that it cut off while they were talking. Hmmm well, the person recording conveniently cut off the beginning

[edit on 12-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I smell propaganda and perhaps the end of somebody's career. But when it comes to people in the news depending who they serve that is how their interest are taken at hart.

Let see what happen next.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
for what is was worth (probably nothing, knowing their agenda et al) I have emailed Fox News about this, registering my abhorrence at the comments made.

Nasty, nasty, nasty.

I feel very sorry for the people who are taken in by this rubbish

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Without the footage from the BEGINNING of the segment, there is no way anyone can tell what exactly they are saying.

He could possibly be saying this as an analogy....

Oh give me a break

Analogy my ass.

FOX News is a propaganda mouth piece. They serve both interests. They make the obedient morons fall in line with what ever plan is being cooked up amongst the criminal leaders, and they divide those that hate FOX News away from the idiots that listen to them.

Divide and conquer.

The "analogy" was talking about committing terrorist acts in a country who has done NOTHING to us. Terrorist acts that would most likely kill civilians.

As long as we're talking analogies, is this a 'fight fire with fire' type tactic? 19 guys in your very broad general vicinity in the world who kind of look the same as you allegedly killed 3,000 of our people, so that makes you guilty, and we're going to kill your people in terrorist acts as well.

That's good to you?

We're in two wars. We surround Iran. We have nuclear weapons. We support Israel who bullies nations and has nuclear weapons. We sponsor attacks in their land and kill their people. We sanction them. We threaten them. We stage coups in their country.

And they're the terrorists? Why? Because they don't submit to our power?

I'm sorry, but that's complete crap.

If there was an Arabic speaking man on Al Jazeera with a turban on using the "analogy" of setting off car bombs in Washington and New York, every hypocritical asshole in this country would be up in arms and playing poor little victim, only to turn around and tune in to FOX and replace the Arab with a white overpaid jackass and Washington with Tehran, and all of a sudden we're applauding and waving our American flags to suit our pathetic egos.

Complete hypocrisy, completely disgraceful, and completely disgusting.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Absolutely disgusting.
That man should be arrested under the laws of the Patriot Act for supporting a terrorist agenda... possibly becoming the first good use of those draconian laws.

I cannot believe a professional reporter could sit there and allow that kind of hate filled garbage to fall from his mouth. If he wants terrorist events in Iran, he should strap himself up TNT and go blow himself up. With luck, he'll bungle the job and become the only victim... thus actually managing to do some good in the world by removing himself from it.

Failing in that, leave him in a room with me for 5 minutes.
I'll straighten this tool out.

Edited to change vid link to full version of the story.
Interesting to note that the "new hard core evidence" of Iranian Terrorism was posted and largely dismissed right here on ATS as much as a month (or more ago).

Finding the complete context has done nothing to calm my harsh feeling towards this Criminal propagandist. He spewed outright lies, hate, and has done the world a disservice though opening his yap.

I truly hope something horrible befalls this man. He needs some pain in his life to balance the karmic equation.

Once again, there IS NO PROOF THAT IRAN SUPPORTS TERRORISM IN IRAQ!

[edit on 12-11-2007 by BitRaiser]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Lo and behold, I am speechless

All I can say is !!!!!!!!Bravo!!!!!!!! outstanding post.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
That remark right there shows that Brian Kilmeade supports terrorism.

I can just see it now,
Fox News, "We support terrorism with Brian Kilmeade"

fox news is a bunch idiots anyway...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Absolutely disgusting.

I haven't anything else to say beyond that.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ya I would say that was a poor choice for Brian Kilmeade to talk about the use of terrorist attacks in Iran, but are you all ready to also call Iran’s involvement in Iraq a terrorist attack too, or do you want to defend that country by saying they are innocent of it all?

We all know it is all just perspective. What a terrorist is to one country is a freedom fighter to another. I think people get hung up on labels when what they need to is to decide which side they are on. It is just that plain and simple; all you need to do is pick a side without the need for labels.

1. Good America or Evil America
2. Good Israel or Evil Israel
3. Good Iran or Bad Iran
4. Etc etc

Just pick a side and support and defend the side you pick. Don’t just sit in front of your computers like an armchair quarterback complaining about how bad America is, or how Israel is the threat to the region over there. 12 posts after 2 hours of old Brain making a stupid comment and everyone is up in an up roar, but a full day after the post about 60 kids killed to a terrorist bomb and there were 2 posts.

You see if we all just picked the side of the countries we want to support and get it out in the open we will then know where everyone stands and why. If you love Iraq and want to bash America then great that is what you should do, but I do not see too many people wanting to actually pick and make a firm choice, no people don’t have what it takes to do that and so they sit up in the top bleachers complaining when they should if they actually had any convictions be on the field.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Are you kidding?
Picking a side is called submitting to bias and it's a stupid thing to do.
Bias is ignorance distilled down to it's purest and most unthinking form.

Iran is not a land of sunshine and lollipops. It has positive elements and negative ones. Just like the US and every other nation on the planet, it's made up mostly of good people, but often it's the foul ones that rise to power.

Picking a side it blinding yourself to the realities of the world... that things are not black and white and that force will NEVER result in peace.

Lose your bias, deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
12 posts after 2 hours of old Brain making a stupid comment and everyone is up in an up roar, but a full day after the post about 60 kids killed to a terrorist bomb and there were 2 posts.

I'll tell you what the difference between that news story and this is, if it still isn't clear to you. Those kids were killed by terrorists in Afghanistan, where uncivilised happenings occur frequently. Terrorist do stuff like that, it's expected of them. This story however tells about an opinion leader in the US, who is supposed to have a higher moral standard, proposing the same barbaric methods employed by the terrorists. Big difference.

As for the rest of your post, you've somewhat validated my previous assertion.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Alright so let me get this right, Mr. Kilmeade suggests that in order for Iranians to expel their "terrorist" goverment, the Iranians must commit terrorism themselves?

What is he going to suggest next? In order to keep the world's suicide rate low, everyone should start killing themselves?

[edit on 12-11-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

How about "In order to promote freedom, we will invade your country and force you to conform to our system".

Oh... wait...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser
Iran is not a land of sunshine and lollipops. It has positive elements and negative ones. Just like the US and every other nation on the planet, it's made up mostly of good people, but often it's the foul ones that rise to power.

Picking a side it blinding yourself to the realities of the world... that things are not black and white and that force will NEVER result in peace.

Lose your bias, deny ignorance.

Do you not live in those realities? As long as you do then one day you will need to choose. Saying good and evil was more to just differentiate and I was not suggesting we live in a black and white world. No everything is shades of gray and once again it is all how you look at it, from what angle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join