It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FoxNews' Brian Kilmeade Calls For Terrorist Car Bombings In Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser
How about "In order to promote freedom, we will invade your country and force you to conform to our system".

Oh... wait...

So a country that wants to keep their women slaves like the Taliban does even to the point they do not choose their husband nor go to school is ok since it is their country?

Or a country where the minority rules the majority with violence and fear to the point of even trying genocide on any group that they feel like. This was Saddam’s world and a few other ones too like in Africa at the moment. At what point is it ok to stop the ruling power in a country from doing what they want to do?

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I will always let my own morality be my compass in my personal choices. By saying you are willing to be so simple minded as to just "pick a side", you are saying that you support everything your "side" does, right or wrong.

I will NOT submit myself to that. I claim the freedom to criticize based upon the actions of others. I will not allow bias to cloud my judgment when facing the real serious issues of corruption, lies, and unabashed greed that plague our Western Society, yet I remain firmly a proud Canadian.

I suggest to you that your attitude is a cop-out. It's taking the easy path by letting others do your thinking for you. It's an attitude I have absolutely no respect for.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by BitRaiser]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ahhh yes...

Brian Kilmeade the sports anchor... Sounds like public policy to me... Maybe we could up the credibility ante and have Don Imus call for a tactical nuclear strike.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Right after hunts feed got cut off because of "weather" and the women starts talking to kilmead, you can see hes not really listening to her per say, by the look on his face and direction hes looking, its as if hes being told something through his ear piece..

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

NOM, you get a star from me for that post. It gets the point across quite nicely. Just know that I loved how you put it. Hypocrisy can go both ways. Lets not be like the very people that we're trying to stop here.

Anyone that advocates terrorist bombings of innocent civilians to make a political point needs to be put away for a long time. If a country has a problem with another country's leader, why don't they solve that problem with the leader behind closed doors? Target the head of state, for crying out loud!! It'd be much better than killing hundreds of thousands of innocents to solve the problem.

OH WAIT!! Not if the ultimate objective is population control!!

TheBorg

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Hang on a minute-the presenter is actually supporting the use of terrorism..

Has the FBI been informed yet?

Surely they would have to investigate if it was reported to them...
I mean if a Muslim had said this he'd be whisked of to Gitmo before he could say "Allah."

Get the feds on this Fox presenters case I say!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Kilmead is a moron, as are his morning show partners. I too have heard some pretty far out things on Fox News - heard one talking head say that protesters at soldier’s funerals (who would do that?) should get the death penalty. With that said, I don't buy into the hysteria some people have over their reporting. When I want news I feel need to sample from more than one source. The evening program with Brit Hume isn’t bad…

Speaking of Iran:

Gays should be hanged, says Iranian minister

[edit on 13-11-2007 by 16kram]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
FOX IS EVIL

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.......

As Mirthful pointed out, the guys a freaking sports anchor. He isn't the political advisor for FOX or anything else. It's also nice to see these clips of quotes cut up and shortened to make a point. People never show anything in it's full context in situations like this. Much like the uproar over Rush Limbaugh's' "phony solider" remarks that were taken completely out of context. Once people take a step back and see the whole scenario, it doesn't look bad anymore, and the people accusing others look like fools.

You people need to find another scapegoat for YOUR propaganda. This whole "blame FOX news" thing is starting to get really old.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Just pick a side and support and defend the side you pick.

I'm sorry but your entire post makes no sense. Blindly support your side? No thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This is like saying in order to prevent WW3 we must attack every country that poses a threat when in turn we are actually creating WW3.

I am deeply worried and afraid that the country I grew up in and love will become a tyrannical empire. Our lifestyles have changed so much and we fear everything(or should I say the govt. fears everything) that the terrorist have completed their objective. If there is good in this world, I hope it reveals itself in our government. If not, I pray for the well being of every innocent in the world.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
So a country that wants to keep their women slaves like the Taliban does even to the point they do not choose their husband nor go to school is ok since it is their country?

Or a country where the minority rules the majority with violence and fear to the point of even trying genocide on any group that they feel like. This was Saddam’s world and a few other ones too like in Africa at the moment. At what point is it ok to stop the ruling power in a country from doing what they want to do?

It is legal for homosexuals to marry in Holland. Would it be acceptable to you for them to invade our country and spread "their" form of freedom? Think about it for awhile before we go gung-ho blindly following the hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser
It's an attitude I have absolutely no respect for.

I second this emotion. Blindly following (right and wrong) is shear ignorance IMO.

[edit on 11/13/2007 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Get the feds on this Fox presenters case I say!

Here ya go:

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
FOX IS EVIL

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.......

As Mirthful pointed out, the guys a freaking sports anchor. He isn't the political advisor for FOX or anything else. It's also nice to see these clips of quotes cut up and shortened to make a point. People never show anything in it's full context in situations like this. Much like the uproar over Rush Limbaugh's' "phony solider" remarks that were taken completely out of context. Once people take a step back and see the whole scenario, it doesn't look bad anymore, and the people accusing others look like fools.

You people need to find another scapegoat for YOUR propaganda. This whole "blame FOX news" thing is starting to get really old.

Could honestly give a sh#t if he's a sports anchor -- doesn't change a thing. Fox allowed him to be aired live while 'playing political advisor', by letting him question the guy and share his idiotic comments. It's their responsibility, it's their fault. Someone posted the full video of the whole thing, we know exactly what context it was in -- perhaps you should actually read through the thread before opening your mouth.

The ONLY way Fox wouldn't look so bad after this mess, is if they immediately pulled the asshole off and apologized on behalf of Fox News -- reassuring that the views expressed by the idiot is not their own, and that he'd be immediately fired. But no, they even let him continue on. I know it's shocking, but do you know how many fools actually watch that crap? It's utterly mind boggling to think that so many American's take news from Fox as if it's gospel.

If you honestly believe Fox news is "fair and balanced", DOESN'T spread propaganda -- and is NOT a MAJOR reason the United States is in a hellhole today... then my god. Never did I think I'd actually meet the blind on an internet alternative news forum.

I suppose Bill O'Reilly is your hero -- a true patriot, eh?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

Hey good job stereotyping me with the mindless sheeple you think watch FOX news.

It amazes me that you think no intelligent person could watch news on FOX and believe ANYTHING they hear. No one in their right mind takes anything a news station tells them as gospel either, your slanted view of "truth" makes you think that. The only way you would back a news station is if they spent all day "bush bashing" most likely. Then you could claim a news outlet actually reported "the truth".

It makes me angry when so many people bash FOX news for what they report because of the conservative slant, yet we don't see any threads here bashing CNN or other MSM sources for their liberal slant. You only complain about the lack of "fairness" and "balance" at FOX because you don't agree with it. No matter how slanted or biased the news, if you agree with it, it's fine.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

He isn't the political advisor for FOX or anything else.

Oh wow

And? What's your point?

You have to be a political advisor to advocate terrorist acts against others?

Do you think if I went to Washington and set off a bomb that I'd be a terrorist? Do I have to be a FOX political advisor to be serious about it?

Why exactly do they have a sports anchor talking about it to begin with?

The words came out of his mouth. They were clearly advocating terrorism against a country who has done nothing to us. And so long as he remains on the job, FOX News clearly supports the words he said. This isn't the first time they've threatened terrorist acts against Iran either.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

It's still not really the issue. You and others here are only in an uproar because this happened on FOX news. You don't think comments like this get made on other networks as well? If this had been said by someone at CNN or another MSM source, nobody would care. It might get a little mention, but nothing more.

This is not about the comments or anything else, it's just about using FOX news as a scapegoat for the "impeach Bush", "war is evil" crowd to point their fingers at.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You and others here are only in an uproar because this happened on FOX news.

Now that, is simply a baseless assumption. I personally would be in an uproar if it was mentioned by anyone anywhere who should know better. Stop trying to make it a partisan issue.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I HATE when I show up late for a thread!

I have nothing to add that NovusOrdoMundi didn't already say very eloquently accept see the thread below about how FOX News is trying to frame dissent as "anarchy".

I am telling you, every agenda of the Bush regime starts with "spin" on FOX News. It's like they use it as a gauge to see what kind of crap sticks when they throw it at the wall. I mean really, how more obvious can the collusion be than Tony Snow as Press Secretary? I know, I know...he's not anymore but the point is the same. And Sean Hannity is just a walking Neo-Con sound bite.

Their ratings are going down and their shrillness and hype is going up. No coincidence there. If you listen to FOX we should all be hiding in our houses and protecting our family from gay, pedophile, flag-burning, celebrity terrorists who kill their spouses and try to hide it. Did I miss anything? If I did, Geraldo will cover it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

I'm sure if you found a video of CNN or MSNBC saying it, many here will disagree with it.

We disagree with the message. There's no reason to just hate FOX News without hearing what they report. It's the way they report it that makes them a target.

I completely agree with you that CNN and MSNBC are just as corrupt, just the opposite way. I don't trust them either. But FOX's message makes them a target.

I'm sure it's been said on CNN or MSNBC, but it's because FOX is so extreme that they get bashed more.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join