It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Disclosure

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

C'mon, man. This is beyond embarrassing for the Dark Mission people.

Look people like Richard and Bara do not really care about the media. If they did, they would have first tried getting a PHD on Mars or the Moon.

There is no doubt that they are seeking fame and money.

Yet, my argument is let us keep these two fools aside for the moment and look at the evidence that they and others have presented. Not just on Mars or the Moon but even ufos.

We have stanton friedman, David Sereda and other wise guys (forget about Dr. Greer) who have been shouting at the top of their voices about the Cover-up in the military, about roswell, etc.

And if we take all of this in to account, don't you think there is something going on. Is it not plain as the sky.

There are so many other things that is not as fascinating as the Skull on the Moon or the Face on Mars but equally significant. Like martian rocks with life fossils found in antartica, experiments conducted by Viking scientists, photographic evidence of water, etc.

This is not conspiracy but criminal action by NASA. By using the tax payer money and then lying to us.

All along I have been hearing from my science books in school that Mars is more inhospitable than even antartica. Freezing cold, so cold that even CO2 becomes ice (as in the ice packs).

But we now know for sure (from NASAs own photographic evidence) that the weather and temperature on Mars is not the same all year round and also at different places on its surface.

The temperature sometimes drop enough for water to be in liquid form. Also the sun is not as dim as it was pointed out earlier.

There is a regular sunrise and sunset as on Earth.

It is not as inhospitable as NASA has all along claimed it is. I am not implying that there is oxygen in plenty but atleast when the NASA rovers can survive beyond their own expectations, then it is a place that we can set foot on.

Then NASA also now claims that there was most certainly water and oceans in the past. Millions of years back.

I know science evolves and so does NASAs own opinion on Mars.

Do we have to wait for another 30 years for NASA to come out and say....Oh Yeah there is water and life on Mars. And in another 30 years, there are people living inside caves down there.....

Poor Richard would be long gone and dead by then. Let us atleast give him the credit for doing some serious research and finding something interesting.

Let us hear him out. If the evidence presented is not worth while let us scrap him to the dustbin of history.

But what we are seeing is a black out of the event by the general media.

This is what I am not finding very strange. I am a PR guy myself handling PR campaigns for my company. And sometimes when my Boss says let us have this press release, I would say, "Are you mad?. We would be the laughing stock in town...."

And this is how everyone feels because NASA is not saying much, the government is not saying anything at all and only the people who are talking are those who have wierd theories.

So what is the solution? Do we remain in ignorance!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by guyfrom2007
It is not as inhospitable as NASA has all along claimed it is. I am not implying that there is oxygen in plenty but atleast when the NASA rovers can survive beyond their own expectations, then it is a place that we can set foot on.

At least to my knowledge, the rovers are not living beings.

How does their extended 'survival' relate to people setting foot on Mars? How does the 'lifetime' of a robotic device possibly correlate to the suitability for biological life to survive?

If I recall properly (no time to check the facts, as I type), the Mars rovers were given a six month warranty. In reality, they were probably built to last much longer. However, as we know, people always want guarantees with realistic, conservative estimates. So, the figure of six months was probably a minimum expectation, with a likely figure being much longer. How many insurers would take a GAMBLE on the lifetime of a spacecraft by giving extended warranty periods?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
what a gyp...
nothing...
it was all about selling the damn book after all...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

More input! I need more input, please.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

That's it. There's nothing to input. They're just selling a damn book.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
so i guess that basically means it's all bs...oh well.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Its 6:00pm on the west coast Oct 30th. And I can't find anything on this conference yet. the only thing posted anywhere is www.enterprisemission.com... . I have e-mailed the contact for this NPC, and if I hear anything back I'll post.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject
what a gyp...
nothing...
it was all about selling the damn book after all...
You could provide a link to back up your claims .... or you are just speculating. I would think if a wealth of information were provided it might take more than a day for the news stories to pop. Its also might be true that none of the well known news outlets even attended.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by guyfrom2007

I don't know what's going on with NASA, or other weird things involving the US in history. But I'm all for asking questions.

Is what NASA's up to criminal? If this current Congress heard of anything like that (never mind evidence), the House Science committee would drop everything and run an investigation full-bore. They're already on the case of the NASA IG again. I used to work for a member of Congress for 2 years. I am by no means an expert on how the Hill works. But I know that in DC the ability to smell blood is pretty good - almost vampire-like.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Umm yeah, asolute disclosure on the 30th? Its 9:30pm here I guess there are a few hours left but at midnight wherever the OP lives I think the title should be changed to "Some guy trying to sell a book claims absolute disclosure but doesn't really have anything or we would have heard about it by now". But maybe that is too long a title. Revise it if necessary.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
www.serpo.org...

Since all of you have apparently been disappointed I will give you the transcript of the Reagan briefing on ET intelligence transcribed from March 1980. Is it real? I don't know but an interesting read none the less.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhamende
Umm yeah, asolute disclosure on the 30th? Its 9:30pm here I guess there are a few hours left but at midnight wherever the OP lives I think the title should be changed to "Some guy trying to sell a book claims absolute disclosure but doesn't really have anything or we would have heard about it by now". But maybe that is too long a title. Revise it if necessary.

Why are people always so quick to make assumptions?

Yes, it's not looking good for disclosure(nor am I that surprised), but I think that we should at least wait until we hear what they did in the room before we start waving the white. Call me funny, but I think we should take a look at what they presented, THEN judge.

Edit:

To Aceace:

About that Serpo thing, I don't think it's real.

It's not a scan of anything(so there's no signatures, stamps, etc.); and there's no sign of the recording this transcript comes from. It could very easily have just been typed up by the guys there. Unless I'm missing something, there's absolutely no evidence it's nothing more than just something they decided to write up.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Core90]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Core90

Yes you are right, we should wait. But honestly I've been waiting for today since I heard about this. It sounded like today the author of the book would let out some evidence that would be startling. Expectations for today were high. Anything less than fabulous revelations are disappointing. If it was big we would have heard about it by now.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Core90

Core90.... I thought Serpo was BS also. When I read the Reagan transcript of disclosure. The comments from Reagan sounded exactly like what he would say. I was 16 when he took office in '80. I was news junkie even then so I saw Reagan a lot. Read it and you might see my view.

I'm going to email Mike Bara about the NPC meeting and tell him that a lot of people are disappointed that nothing has come from it. Ask him if has anything he can share (like a photo, just 1) that there was a big thread about this on ATS and that 20,000 have viewed it and nothing from anyone. It might hurt book sales if they don't give us/them something. See what he says.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by aceace]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Johnston’s startling Apollo allegations have recently appeared in a new book, “Dark Mission: the Secret History of NASA,” co-authored by former NASA consultant and CBS Science Advisor, Richard C. Hoagland and Mike Bara, an aerospace engineering consultant.
this is from their "updated" website.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by reject]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I sent this email to Mike Bara.

Hello Mike,

When the press release came out that "dark mission" was having a NPC briefing concerning a NASA cover up. I started a thread at the "above top secret"(ATS) forum. Your press release stated that Mr Johnston would be showing some pictures and that RCH would talk and then take questions afterward. Its nearly midnight eastern time and nothing has came out of this meeting. The folks at ATS think its all BS and you guys are just selling books. This thread has over 20,000 views in four days. 150+ replies and everyone was pretty pumped about the NPC briefing. It was thought that this may be a very important moment in disclosure. Here is the link to the thread, if you can give them something or they will think that your press release was misleading. I started the thread so my reputation is a little bit on the line here also.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I already bought the book, looking forward to reading it. You might sell a whole lot more if you could give them maybe a picture (1) that would stir up a debate over there. All the members know who you guys are.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
No news about it ANYWHERE, what a surprise:
news.google.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I will pay attention to Coast to Coast tonight and see if Hoagland has anything to say. Richard is on C to C all the time, probably his core audience and account for lots of books sales. If he has something important I'm sure C to C will give him at least twenty minutes to talk about his news conference. Not to long ago they even gave a three hour special interview to discuss Dark Mission. Oddly I would have expected to hear some plugs for the 30th news conference but heard none, maybe there was no conference? Maybe nobody showed up and embarrassed about the dismal turnout it was just canceled? If the conference was for press only, which I think another poster mentioned, possibly some sort of media outlet has some sort of story? With 20K + views of this thread one of us will come across something if there is anything. Hoagland has carte blanche on C to C, if there is anything important for him to say to the masses they will let hem do it night. It’s coming on in about two minutes so I will go listen.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by jojoKnowsBest]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Nothing on C to C, if anything big happened today regarding Richard Hoagland they would be reporting it tonight. I'm a stream link member so I Fast Blasted George Noory this during a commercial break.

Hoagland and Johnston to Speak today, October 30th, at National Press Club regarding NASA cover up on the moon. Do you have any news? 20K of us on ATS.com are interested if you have any info.

Fast Blasts go right to Georges computer screen during the show so if he isn’t getting thousands a minute this will catch his eye. You have to be a paying member of Stream Link to Fast Blast so hopefully he’s not getting inundated with them. Hoagland and Noory are pretty tight, so if he sees it at least they know that we are expecting something.

I also have been waiting over six months for Hoagland’s “Major Paper to be published” regarding the giant hexagon on Saturn, I won’t hold my breath.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jojoKnowsBest

You don't have to be a paying member of Streamlink to send a Fast Blast to Noory during the show. It's on the left hand side of the Coast to Coast website during all shows.

It says you can only send 1 message every 30 minutes. Only thing I can think of is that Streamlink members can send more than that.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by nightmare_david]

[edit on 31-10-2007 by nightmare_david]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join