It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Disclosure

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I found this

newsfromrussia.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
since no relevant information is forthcoming from the press conference at this time, for those who did buy the new book...how do you feel about posting some of that juicy new info/pics to hold us over and give us something to discuss?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The Universe works in wonderful ways.

Saturday night, I was given a cift card from Barns and Noble for $25.00.

I just placed an order for "Dark Mission" for $22.74 online.

Once in a while it's good to be me.

I will be happy to share what I find. I accept pay pal.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

you evil ...
evil from outaspace ...
with your evil paypal ...
very evil, like a dog..

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
or someting...

(i write this text for the short message post not to appear again)

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well at this point I'm losing faith in the mission in general. Maybe we should send a member or moderator to the next meeting in LA on Nov 4th at the hilton. Although a 150 bucks is a lot of cash I'm sure we could put together that much through member donations or ATS it self could flip the bill. I'd pitch in if it was set up by ATS. Of coarse we would expect video, audio or transcripts of what transpires. Then we could have an informed discussion here to disect what these guys are really all about. We have a group here that in itself has a power base to tap and a resposibility to legitimize our efforts to know the truth about these issues. For intance the tubular anomalies photographed by NASA new Mars probe seem to me to be constructed rather then naturally occuring.

Together our voice can be heard even if we all whisper.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by encoder

Encoder, why not lay off the mead for one night, and pony up the Euro?

You should be able to buy the book for about $9.95e with the dollar at it's empressive all time low.

If Hoagland wants to make a buck, so be it. This is America and that's how it's done.

However, if he wants to be taken seriously, he should follow the example of the late Dr. Michael Wolf, and donate every penny to charity.

That would impress me.

Edit to add P.S Barns and Noble lists his book in fiction for what it's worth.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by seawolf197]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
So no information has been gleaned from the press conference at all?

Nothing?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
hi all. ive lurked here for a while, but i just had to chime in on this. i hate getting excited for nothing. over and over and over and... emails are easy to ignore-but not a ringing phone. mike bara 3107013152. ive tracked the number and it is indeed mike. i think everyone here should give him a call over and over and over and over. hes answering right now.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
For those who like to defend Mr. Hoagland and accuse those who criticize him of 'character assassination,' it is this kind of behavior that has earned him the reputation he has, i.e.: Mostly hype; little substance. Hype isn't illegal, of course, but the most amazing thing is that people actually believed he would be forthcoming. Here we have ten pages of often excited anticipation which has resulted in nothing substantive and certainly nothing resembling 'absolute disclosure.' Considering the kinds of claims he has made before, this should not be surprising. By all means buy his book. He doesnt get that much per copy sold and it IS part of 'the phenomenon.' You could probably get most of what the book says by perusing his web site, however, in its cool Star Trek theme.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tman928

your frustration is duly noted, i speak for myself and i'm pretty sure theres a few more of us that arent all too ecstatic about the hype over the realease of little or no information as promised. but i dont think calling the guys home phone number is the right way to go about it. its border line harassment and could casuse problems later for the individuals calling and even ATS itself if it were to escelate to something worse. perhaps the ATS forum mods could invite him to be part of ATS to join in our discussion and throw us a bone?

Mods?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
the number is listed on the website along with his email address. sounds like an open invitation to me.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well, im sure it is my own fault, but I was certain this would be a big deal. I have a habit of getting my "panties in a bunch." So is their anything definitive that we know of concerning this? Or is the lack of public information enough of a sign? Do we know if any news sources even showed up to the event? I can't believe what a let down this is. The book is pretty amazing, I can't believe the world will never know.

Sigh....off to play some space video games.....

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tman928

i guess you got me there then. I bet he'll regret it later

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
the condescending tone in art bell's voice during his interviews with hoagland made it pretty clear to me that even art thought hoagland was full of it...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by willywagga
I found this
newsfromrussia.com...

Good find, anyone who didn't see this needs to check it out. Actually the Pravda post has quite a bit of information in it. Apparently the Ruskies took this serious. Check out this picture!

[edit on 31-10-2007 by aceace]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I can imagine the russians are taking this seriously since they want to build a moon base by 2015.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

If that's the best he's got he's a loon. And from what I know of him, he is a loon.

Did anyone notice the date of the conference has changed on his website to Nov. 4th? Does that mean the conference got delayed, or that he is doing more than one "press conference" (book signing/promoting)?

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Grey Basket]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Grey, there are/were 2 press conferences apparently. The one on 10-31 was for people with press credentials only. The one on 11-4 is for the public.

As far as Hoagland himself, I don't know what to say. He could very well be a loon. I personally think the research speaks for itself, regardless of whom the messenger is. The problem obviously is just getting that research recognized.

To anyone on this thread that I may have offended, or criticized up until now, I apologize. A lot of you said this was how it would be, and I told you it would be different. I learned a lot yesterday. I am new to this whole arena and I should have listened to you all. Blaine, I owe a personal apology to you especially. It looks like you were correct for the most part. Unfortunately for Richard and Mike, I doubt it boosted book sales any.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This thread has turned into a lot of rabble about how credible Hoagland is...which kind of seems strange to me, considering that NASA has a credibility of about minus three trillion with its silly airbrushed photos all over the Internet... but anyway...

Standing by for a possible video from the event on November 4:th.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join