It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Disclosure

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I found this, but its nothing with info really

I spoke with Richard briefly this evening. He's exhausted, as am I (I'm travelling) and he said that the press conference went really well, with special attention from the Russian News networks. That's about all I know. He promsied to call tomorrow with a blow by blow.
darkmission.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Grey, there are/were 2 press conferences apparently. The one on 10-31 was for people with press credentials only. The one on 11-4 is for the public.

So the one for "press" happened yesterday, and no US news website has even picked it up. Must be real grounbreaking stuff.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have e-mailed the Contact for the Enterprise mission, and the sponsor for the NPC. Trying to find some sort of footage on the Oct,30th NPC. I did get a response and this is what was said. "We will be showing footage at the LA event and putting out a documentary." Unfortunately it seems this is going to be a marketing ploy.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I found this website that has a washington post article on an event back in 1996 where hoagland apparently showed people the pictures. Theres is also other articles regarding media coverage of his event. According to this he has showed this information before and everyone thought he was a kook then. Nasa says that the pictures have been in public domain for years. I know this doesn't mean anything other than that this is nothing new and the data has been out for at least 11 years for people to analyze. I'd love for it to be true but if it was someone would have figured it out by now.

Media Coverage of Richard Hoagland's

[edit on 31-10-2007 by jhamende]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I found some Absolute Disclosure on the "Dark Mission" of Richard C. Hoagland

www.ufo.se...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ytsejames

Nothing there that is new to consider over what I have read. You joined to make that post so do you have a vested financial interest in Hoagland? Do you work for or with him? I'm not disparaging the Publisher in any way. If any of these people involved had a single item of proof it would be all over the Mainstream News. They do not, so it is not. What they do have are phony news conferences to sell books.

Regarding the video above on this page: To the Poster; Come on! Really now! You had to turn the rocks blue to come up with a blue sky. As far as the color target you have to match all the colors at the same time. That video is rubbish. Nobody ever made a secret of the fact that the red sky is caused by dust. On the rare occasion the dust in the atmosphere is uncharacteristically low you would of course have a different colored sky at times. Not exactly rocket science.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Osyris

Now your getting it. I could written the response before you received it.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I just seen the first pics from the news conference over here.

dark mission blog

and man.... what's with that crazy looking pic of the moon city? Looks like photoshop.... and bad photoshop at that.

I'm getting disapointed over here by the look of that one pic.

Disruptive image link removed.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

Thank you I don't know what happened.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by grey580]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

LMAO!.....Thats not a picture of moon cities, but an artist rendition. A painting in laymans terms. The reported photos are stated as being taken from moon orbit. There for they will look like a satalite photo. Here is a great site with many moon anomaly photos.
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osyris
Here is a great site with many moon anomaly photos.
www.thelivingmoon.com...

I spent a bunch of time looking at the pics on that site and couldn't see anything but moon rocks and craters. Does it require a special browser plugin to see the artifacts? I have a Mac, and use Firefox.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I've been following this thread and i think IF Hoagland has anything at all worth a darn, George will have him as a guest tonight, even if its just for a few minutes to break whatever this exciting news is
BTW, if you've been listening to Coast to Coast for awhile you know that Art Bell dislikes Richard Hoagland and does NOT like to interview him.
On the other hand, George is good buddy's with him.

But anyway, Peter Davenport is another one that Art hates (UFO Reporting Center)
Turns out mr. Davenport had words with Art years ago because he wanted to get paid for appearing on Coast, but their guests are never paid. Now if Peter Davenport comes on Coast to Coast, he's interviewed by George only!!
Hopi Indians will not give Art an interview either after an altercation

Just a little trivia to pass the time.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Well, Art Bell should at least pay some of these hard working guys. I mean, damn, they are bringing ratings and making C2C hard cash. I believe that most ufologists must get paid some money for their hard work. Do you know how hard and the hours some of these guys put in to this? They work their tales off to bring out the truth and in some cases do not get a cent. Then here comes the art bell show and capitalizes on these peoples hard work and gets angry at them for asking to be paid?

That's pretty harsh if you ask me. Disclosure should be free, but since the government is not doing it, and certainly not for free, we have to hire private investigators and that costs money. These guys need to make a living while they work. They too have wife and kids that depend on them. They cannot just say, “well honey... screw you guys, there ain't nothing to eat today, and by the way I have to work all day on this UFO thing for 8hrs and will not get paid for that either. Starve bitches!” I don't think that would be fair to them as researchers too. Some of these people require expensive equipment and have no way to pay for it. I think they should get at least a modest living wage to continue their work.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sophismata

The site I posted is independent from The Enterprise Mission the sponsers of Johnston and his photos. I just thought it was a interesting site pertaining to the topic at hand. And to your question of all the supposed anamolies, they have been highlighted, and pointed out, and elaborated on by John Lear I believe.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Osyris]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

The fact is, if someone had something really worthwhile to disclose, they would make money. Once it was "out", and accepted by a major portion of the populace, then the MSM would be all over them.. It might be that the "news" would have to be put out on the internet first, but once it was "proved", then the MSM would move in. Then comes the money for TV spots and what have you.

If you broke the "story of the century" on UFOs, there would be hardly any way you could avoid getting rich from it.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Great... I flagged this thread thinking it would be something groundbreakingly huge, bigger than Greer's 2001 conference. It died with a quick whimper. How do you 'unflag' a thread? I want my flag back!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

If you broke the "story of the century" on UFOs, there would be hardly any way you could avoid getting rich from it.

Exactly! But Hoagland and Bara don't have anything but a lot of hot air to sell, and they're trying to make money modestly with this. I admire Hoagland though, he is one of the few exceptions in the conspiracy circles who really gives. His site has a HUGE amount of quality (well, at least for some people) information for free. I buy his books only for this reason.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

OMG!!! A Russian Media PUBLICITY Explosion!

Is this the groundbreaking pictures he hyped?
www.enterprisemission.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The images are hardly groundbreaking, i hope thats not the evidence hes laying down here because quite frankly i remained unexcited about them. Whole thing is bunk.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The Viking landers found Life on Mars,but we civilians were kept in the dark about this fact.There are people on Mars who look like us and wear clothes.Nasa is avoiding a space race to avoid losing potential advanced techno.That's why they are stalling.There are many highly evolved species of animals on Mars,and tons,no megatons of fossils scattered all over the ground. Why LIE ,Nasa?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Not just individuals, but I've noticed entire news organizations dropping hints. FOX News made a real buzz when the shuttle found 'debris'. And, here again we have some very interesting wording in their article:

How we look to 'them' (on the front page of their website right now)

It's how aliens would see Earth — if their telescopes were powerful enough.

"Making a video of Earth from so far away helps the search for other life-bearing planets in the Universe by giving insights into how a distant, Earth-like alien world would appear to us," explained University of Maryland astronomer Michael A'Hearn in a NASA press release.

"An alien civilization would need technology far beyond what Earthlings can even dream of building," Sara Seager, a planetary theorist at MIT, said in the NASA press release.

www.foxnews.com...

I have a few questions:

1.) What?!

2.) Why do we assume they have lower tech than us?

3.) Why would we assume they look but do not visit?

4.) How did this get front page, bold-type and a picture?

[edit on 18-7-2008 by saint4God]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join