It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon caught on TV program 'Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
I think you are all missing it. That boy is a reptillian shape-shifter. Watch the tape again, 80 billion more times and youll see it.

OMG someone else with some common sense. The whole time I was watching it what stood out to me the most was the fact practically shape shifted walking to the crowd. Everyone else noticed the eyes (which are quite a bit odd). But the main thing we should focus on is the shape sifted.

Thanks again Plucky for being the only other person to notice that with me.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
What an interesting exercise this would make. I think every skeptic should have a go at posting a controversial aliens/ufo topic and then try to support it. it should contain a video of said alien/ufo.

a good lesson on the effectiveness of mob mentality. once programmed, no need to do anything else. just let 'er rip and the same standard skeptical answers will prevail everytime, like clockwork.

- it's too blurry.
- it's too pixellated.
- it's fog/smoke/swamp gas.
- the simplest answer is usually the correct one (ignoring of course, that science is complex).
- ancient texts are all myths.
- you're just a religious fanatic.
- you're too gullible.
- i didn't read the thread but that's the dumbest idea i've ever heard of.
(or one of many related variants, such as, i didn't read the thread but you're an idiot.)
- the experts say differently... (ignoring the fact even the experts don't agree, it's just that one group of experts may hold more sway than another)
- (repeats what fifty other people said before his/her post, almost verbatim, and doesn't bother to read anything else).
- why isn't this thread closed yet?
- this is embarrassing to the rest of UFOLOGY.
- this is the reason _________ isn't taken seriously.
- this is the reason people think __________ is a tinfoil hat convention.

etc.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
You really need to get a life! You honestly expect people to believe that a reflection in the TV screen is something more!? Get a life!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
What an interesting exercise this would make. I think every skeptic should have a go at posting a controversial aliens/ufo topic and then try to support it. it should contain a video of said alien/ufo.

a good lesson on the effectiveness of mob mentality. once programmed, no need to do anything else. just let 'er rip and the same standard skeptical answers will prevail everytime, like clockwork.

- it's too blurry.
- it's too pixellated.
- it's fog/smoke/swamp gas.
- the simplest answer is usually the correct one (ignoring of course, that science is complex).
- ancient texts are all myths.
- you're just a religious fanatic.
- you're too gullible.
- i didn't read the thread but that's the dumbest idea i've ever heard of.
(or one of many related variants, such as, i didn't read the thread but you're an idiot.)
- the experts say differently... (ignoring the fact even the experts don't agree, it's just that one group of experts may hold more sway than another)
- (repeats what fifty other people said before his/her post, almost verbatim, and doesn't bother to read anything else).
- why isn't this thread closed yet?
- this is embarrassing to the rest of UFOLOGY.
- this is the reason _________ isn't taken seriously.
- this is the reason people think __________ is a tinfoil hat convention.

etc.

Let's not loose sleep over the WILLINGLY iggnorant. Besides in they end they always come back wether they want to or not.

Don't make your self entertainment for the skepticals. Instead let the skepticals become your entertainment. Sounds a little mean ... but hey, you can't fix stupid so you let it learn through experience.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by starbirdcanada
You really need to get a life! You honestly expect people to believe that a reflection in the TV screen is something more!? Get a life!

mwahaha. i forgot this one.

Additions:

- Get a life!
- You're kidding right?!!!
- You're a disinfo agent!
- You're on the take!

It's really obvious when the thread isn't serious to begin with (but rather is a bit of sarcastic fun), and the same arguments are offered as those in serious threads, because more than two-thirds of the repliers haven't read the thread or even noticed it's a joke.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by starbirdcanada

How about you:

1) Read the T&C about not attacking other people without proof and

2) Read the entire thread to discover *gasp* that it isn't reflections in a screen but something being displayed on not only the OP's TV screen, but many across the country.

There are threads regarding the Fox 'red dots' popping up all over the internet.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Nothing out toward in that video IMO

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a new idea.
you can't post on a thread till you've read every single page. lol
the only time this varies is if the thread is more than 20 pages long, in which case you have to read the first and last 4 pages.

there will be a test at the end of the reading session. lol
observe:

1. Did you read the selected pages of the thread?
If yes, proceed to 2. if no, you may not proceed to the reply feature until you do.

2. What was the gist of the thread? (this is for the author's perusal, so he/she can determine how to proceed with any given poster.)

3. Is the author's subject meant to be comical, historical, factual? (drop down list, must select correct one or you are sent back to beginning of reading session. haha).

Anyway... sorry, proceed with the one liners..

[edit on 13-10-2007 by undo]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I think one of the other posters made a good point. This could very well be an advertisement for the new Transformers Movie being released this coming Tuesday on DVD. Those eyes match exactly those of Optimus Prime, and there even appears to be the silhouette of his head there as well. That would also explain why it appears in multiple videos of varying ratings.

Should be interesting to see where this goes.

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

I always knew TV was evil, and it looks like yours is especially evil, or at least, disgruntled... who ya gonna call?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread is still active...

I work for FOX folks.

This IS an ad campaign for the "Sarah Conner Chronicles"

you will see even more of the eyes in the coming days.

Remember in the movie when Sarah said she had been off the grid? This is how Skynet was searching for her.. using time travel and TV sets as monitors to find that troublesome Sarah Conner.

Not a bad idea for a campaign... got you all talking.

End of story.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by TwiTcHomatic]

[edit on 13-10-2007 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I personally think this is a part of the program and anyone who thinks they can see a demon should be put in the "no" group.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

You really should read the whole thread.

It makes anymore posts on this subject pointless.

We (FOX) wanted to freak people out.. looks like it worked. I will have to forward this thread to marketing.. they will get a kick out of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well I was right then.

Theres always a plausible explanation and people assume its Jesus/lizardmen/demons or whatever whent hey see something.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
that same exact thing happend when i was watching iron chef.It scared the hell out of me. it was only there for about 5-6 seconds

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You can clearly see the difference from Terminator and the TV eyes.

Also, have you guys noticed that the eyes actually open like a human before it actually shows.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Dan5647]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wow, thanks to that comparison they look more like an owl's eyes to me now. Anyone agree? Could be intentional, could just be a new design for terminator eyes, who knows.

Btw, i made a post on the first page that probably would have prevented all this skeptic/believer stupidity if anyone bothered to read.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You got me.... I'm a MIB. We've been tracking that "Demon Looking" thing for weeks. It is the leader of a rebel sect from Zeta-Reticuli, wanted in 7 star systems for causing insurrections. He (it) uses whatever mass media means to propagate it's message to the masses. Six planetary systems have been wiped out because of it's meddling. One system is now engaged in interplanetary warfare with 2 neighboring worlds that they originally colonized.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have to say its incredibly lame to introduce viral marketing into TV shows. Theyd get a big fine if they tried that here.

It would annoy me so much that I wouldnt watch the show anyway.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
I have to say its incredibly lame to introduce viral marketing into TV shows. Theyd get a big fine if they tried that here.

It would annoy me so much that I wouldnt watch the show anyway.

They already fill half the screen with obnoxious pop-ups, why not venture into viral marketing with it being so "popular" (annoying and stupid) right now. Since my dad works in TV (special effects specifically) i'm aware of what they're capable of. Not only do the eyes look fake and cheaply done (based on standards today), the fact that the same exact thing is shown every time just makes this all a very irritating affair and will probably be discussed far more than is deserved, from looking at this thread. Crap like this will ruin TV finally.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join