It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon caught on TV program 'Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
But seriously folks..
Why were you filming the screen with your camcorder?

Those are LEDs (probably used for autofocus) from your camera reflecting off your glass screen.

Infrared light can be seen through the lens of camera even though it can't be seen by the naked eye.

Don't believe me?.. Look at the end of a remote control through a video/cell phone camera as you press a button.

This is a good way of testing remote controls to see if it emitting a signal.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Were you at a drive in theater?
That looks like a refelction of your front cars headlights.

Nice try

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Alxandro]

Oh, you are just jealous because the drive in theater near you doesn't play 'Are you smarter than a 5th grader' and lets you use a remote control to rewind it whenever you want!

I have Dvr, which automatically records the program I am watching. I saw those eyes, so I rewound the program and used my cellphone to record a video.
The eyes were on my TV everytime I rewound it, so it wasn't a reflection on my end.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Don't have a cow man.

Let's see your dvr video.

They actually look like studio lights.
Could have been a video mixing channel at a low level allowing a secondary video feed bleed through and into the live program.
May have been done at the television station either at the local or national level. One way to find out is if there is another person in your home town that saw the same thing, this would indicate it happened at the local level.

If this is the case then this would then be considered a blooper, not uncommon in television.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I saw that exact same thing last week watching "Kitchen Nightmares" or something like that on Fox....kinda freaked me out. I had to rewind the DVR a couple of times.

I wonder what it really is. Its gotta be some kinda advertising for a Fox program, but it sure is weird.

Here is another link to a different video...I think its the same thing that I saw on Kitchen Nightmares.

www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 12-10-2007 by PokeyJoe]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I also saw this during Prison Break and that Hell's Kitchen spin-off (can't remember the name) so it's obviously some kind of subliminal marketing.

The question is for what?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Im not a TV engineer but couldn't you just have a bit of a broken telly or a dodgy signal?
Looks kinda weird though,thanks.
Sarah Connor diarys is gonna be on the Virgin channel soon,maybe a obvious subliminal message.
How did the eyes appear,disappear?suddenly or faded?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
[edit on 12-10-2007 by Alxandro]

I have Dvr, which automatically records the program I am watching. I saw those eyes, so I rewound the program and used my cellphone to record a video.
The eyes were on my TV everytime I rewound it, so it wasn't a reflection on my end.

WOW. AWESOME EVIDENCE! A TV screen recorded with a cell phone? ground breaking stuff. So, what was the outcome anyway?
Were you smarter than a 5th grader??

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It looks like the reflection of a dog, a rottweiler maybe?
Above the 'eyes' one can see what looks like a dog nose, yeah, it's upside down.

That's what it looks like to me.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Its definitely not something wrong with the users TV or a reflection or anything like that....google "red dots on fox". There are tons of threads all over the net about it. It is either something for the Transformers DVD release, or something about a Terminator spin-off.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
No Offence anyone I dont even know who said what.Do you not see the eyes lit up? Do dogs eyes look like Terminator?Did you not read at least 4 other people have seen the eyes on the TV shows? OP we need some other evidence from another member obviously. I say, great post keep it up.Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is just stupid, 2 little red lights pop up on a few TV shows and, BAM!!!

"Oh my god, look a TERMINATOR, AHHHHH!"

"Hey Grandpar, there's that thing you sometimes like to watch on staturdays" "Back away sonny, or it'll fry you with it's HEAT BEAM EYES!!!"

nice try guys
:

No offense but this sucks!

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It could be for the new series called the chronicles of sarah connor which ive seen the first two episodes, it does look like the terminator and that is the only terminator related tv show come movie that has been readied for tv, not sure if it is coming on to fox though..

sorry its the sarah connor chronicles here is the link

www.imdb.com...

[edit on 12/10/2007 by azzllin]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Toy car or some other electrical device reflecting lights of the tv screen. I think if a demon would materialize in your tv he would not have little lightbulbs as eyes... and maybe also a head to go with the eyes...
Just my 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
OK EVERYONE!!!!

And, thanks to PokeyJoe for supplying a link to show that I AM NOT the only one..... THIS IS NOT A REFLECTION!!! Please, no more posts saying that I made this reflection... heres the proof

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
I think you are all missing it. That boy is a reptillian shape-shifter. Watch the tape again, 80 billion more times and youll see it.

ROFL you win

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Why do people comment before reading the whole thread? When you comment so quickly, calling BS on the OP, and then you read through the rest of the posts, do you feel silly?

I've been without TV for a while and admittedly do not watch FOX often, but I'd have been a little put off by it too! I think it's a good thread!

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If that was a demon, it's sitting in that room with 2 lights.. RUN!!!!

Just wondering if the demon is smarter then a fifth grader???

No seriously, no demon just a reflection. Either accidental or on purpose.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
A subliminal Terminator promo is the only logical explanation!

Major TV networks are always introducing new technologies, many of which shortly thereafter become the norm.
(Ex. scrolling marquee, up coming tv show promo pop up reminders, virtual 10 yard markers on NFL games)

Regardless, a part of me still thinks it's some network video equipment being accidentally or intentionally being fed into a live broadcast. Heck it may even be some clown at the network level intentionally pushing buttons just to see who freaks.
Disney animators do it all the time, as do Windows programmers embedding Easter Eggs to release stress and boredom.

But a word Caution: Don't be so eager to call this a Demon as you just might open a door and get one to respond.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
To the OP, can you post the segment of video that doesn't show those "eyes", and let it continue till the eyes appear?

I would be interested in seeing how they formed on screen.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Looks like subliminal programming, the terminator movies are very symbolic and was purposely made by the illuminati. You can clearly see its a robot.

Watch this clip, subliminal programming of Arnold Schwarzenegger during mamma bush speech. Him becoming governer is no accident, they planned it way ahead like most things. Even tho people think they dont see it, our mind records everything.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join