It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon caught on TV program 'Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm watching the Red Sox -Indians game on FOX, so if I see anything, I'll post about it. The thing that makes me laugh, though, is that just three days ago a friend of mine said that they thought Jeff Foxworthy looked a lot like the Devil. I'll have to show them this!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
omg give me a break.Threads as of lately have really been gettin out of hand as far as content goes.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I do not understand how having terminator eyes on multiple tv shows,people talking about this all over the internet , and havin fox display translucent skulls with red glowing eyes does not constitute a valid thread?Are you people even reading the whole thread, or do you look at the first post, goto the end and tell us how dumb it is? WTFIUWT?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Some of you people need to stop taking yourselves so seriously... i posted this in skunkworks for a reason. I put 'demon' in the title because i didnt know what else to call 'it'. Does it look like a demon? you tell me.... do YOU EVEN know what a demon looks like? didn't think so. Anyway, I'm not the only one who has seen this.. i think 5 people on this thread alone have seen it. So, now that we have figured out its not a light reflection... lets find out what it is... together.. because there is no 'I' in team... and if you are still reading this then you really gotta find something better to do blah blah blah blah.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
you are all ignorent to the fact that during the end you see him zooming in to where the so called demons eyes are which is basicly a hox you shudnt take children to seriously or you'll end up like one....

be more adult about these kinda things if theres light behind you then its that, if your hoxing dont because we'll never get anywhere with people being idiots.

you said you didnt see it until your friend mentioned it,then why zoom into the section where it is....your obviously lieing so give it up.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Richard.M.J.Palmer

you said you didnt see it until your friend mentioned it,then why zoom into the section where it is....your obviously lieing so give it up.

I didn't zoom in.. read the whole thread before posting. You can't even spell the word hoax. You won't win this argument. I give up.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The poster spelled ignorant wrong as well, bad move.This is the worst spelling error.He didnt make it up ,its all over the web, 5 different people saw different shows where this occured,I have now seen three shows all different showing the eyes.Read the thread before you post,or you look ignorent.NOP

[edit on 12-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
want a hint?

The "Sarah Conner Chronicles" are coming to a local FOX station near you.

Those are eyes and they are coming directly from FOX.
Yes they are there, no everyone that saw them is not crazy or seeing reflections. Expect to see more.

pretty subtle though isn't it.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by TwiTcHomatic]

[edit on 12-10-2007 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Definitely the Terminators eyes.

As for the OP calling it a demon, big deal.

I thank him for pointing it out to me, and we all worked together to figure out exactely what it is.

I mean isn't that what these boards are for? Useing our collective minds to figure something out that one of us alone could maybe not?

So it went from Demon, to reflection, to lights ect, to further investigations, narrowing it down to either Transformers or Terminator.

But I believe with the Terminator picture posted, and the fact fox is airing a show this January on the subject, it's case solved.

No need for name calling or hey you shoulda knew exactly what it was, don't say demon if it's not a demon. ect

Score one for all of you, collectively figureing this out.

It's Fox advertising, although shady, and somewhat subliminal in nature; I don't think it's in the same category as a .5 seconds full screen of the McDonalds Arches on the Iron Chef. Now THAT is subliminal advertising, and should not be legal imo.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think its more valid that its appearing over various shows,so it probably isnt a glitch somewhere as they would fix it.
The fact that its purposely being transmitted is quite eery,even if it is just a subliminal advert for new Sarah Connor diarys.But it seems a rather bizzare way to plug it?
Its hardly pleasant,its like we're human guinea pigs or something.

Hmmm?creepy

Something to ponder-I heard that eyes and eye shapes on buildings,posters etc deter crime by something like 70% as it feels like the criminal(us too) is subconsiously being watched.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Honestly, now I feel bad.

I saw this post when it popped up a couple of days ago, and I knew exactly what it was. (inside info I suppose)

It was that dark inquisitive side of me that wanted to see how the thread played out though. It won. Interesting to see all the angles that were looked at and all the avenues that were searched.

I think we have a great group of minds here, that leave no stone unturned.

Too bad the show they are uniquely advertising for is gonna bomb.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
You know it only goes to show how far some members will go it is like a point scoring game of some kind, never mind the actual facts or even the debate over what it was or is that is shown on the screen, 4 times during this thread it has been pointed out about the sarah connor chronicles and even a link to the show with full cast and channel to be screened etc and still you have the its a demon theory, no wonder the world is going to hell in a handbasket, even members saying they where using this thread as an experiment, then another member getting a little pissed at the thought of fox experimenting with subliminal advertising? what is going on? is this a forum for intelligent discusion on the horible world around us and trying to prevent injustices from happening and spilling the beans on hidden lies and crimes against humanity amongst other very interesting topics? im not a debunker i give my opinion and never give anyone a hard time accepting others opinions, but to post without even going through the other members posts isnt that considered ignorant?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Didnt see this posted.. but on IMDB had this to say about "The Sarah Connor Chronicles"

What channel will it be on?

It will air on FOX sometime in 2008. It will also air on a new channel in the UK called "Virgin 1" (Sky Channel 153 - Starting 01st October 2007 - Replacing the Channel "FTN").

www.imdb.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The amount of stupid in this thread makes Baby Jesus cry. And Baby Jesus is my fav'rit Jesus. So stop please.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
have noticed the sudden increase in stupid threads.... Maybe its some kind conspiracy

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
These videos prove absolutely nothing, they are hard to see and is very pixilated. We need better proof.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

I know I'm on the second page of this thread so far, and am surprised that no one picked this up as of yet.

Hikix's and PokeyJoe's videos both show the same eyes. The only difference is that in the original video Hikix posted, the eyes are white. The one Pokey Joe linked to, the eyes are red. Other than that, they both have the same shape and outlines.

Interesting, isn't it? Especially that they are from two different shows. There could be several conclusions to be made.

1) For some reason a demon decided to appear on the Fox channel
2) Fox decided to do this for Halloween, and also get people to watch more to see if they can see the "eyes" again.
3) Promotion for the supposedly new Terminator movie coming out who knows when. I swear they promote movies before they are released and even before they even complete the movie.
4) As the other lady suggested that it may be a promotion for the TV show dealing with the terminator
5) It is a technical glitch during editing that they haven't picked up on yet.

Any more suggestions. I'm sure there are, since I haven't finished reading this thread as of yet.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wow, 4 pages of posts for this. I'm speechless. The only thing disturbing about "Are You Smarter Then a 5th Grader" is the morons they find to go on this show.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Hmm....maybe it was a dogs eyes reflecting while the show was being recored?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
What the hell was that. It looked like two lights reflecting off of something. Come on, you're really digging for something here. I don't want to be rude, but this seems like a total waste of time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join