It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EFFECTIVE TODAY 07 October, 2007 (Reptillian threads)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Are you not aware that we have given John Rhodes his own forum for the Crypto piece of this? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer...

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by undo

Are you not aware that we have given John Rhodes his own forum for the Crypto piece of this? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer...

Does that mean anyone can post in his forum, reptilian topics, or only topics aimed at his research and does he get to approve/disapprove of whether it stays on his forum?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
how can reptilians are not real? i mean you people clam that those gray aliens are real but they are show the same way in grainy pictures and in bad videos. I if the gray and the green are real then. then why can the reptilians be real. how come there are not other species of aliens or ufo out. there most be other kinds of alien life forms out there.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hughes28105

We (ATS Staff) never said they are not real... We said they don't belong in the Alien/UFO forum, they belong in the SkunkWorks forum.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
these are good news, thanks!!!!

[edit on 8/10/07 by segalindoa]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
On behalf of the lizard population:

Thank you.

On a serious note, this was long overdue. Lately I have refrained from visiting the UFO parts of the forums due to all the "shapeshifter" posts.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by BlueEyes]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thank god.
I think they were making this site look bad.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Where's a sociologist when you need one? This thread is very interesting, in weird sorta lemming way. Almost exaggeratedly. Okay, you're not lemmings. You can stop now.

*Looks around*

Did it work?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Since Reptilians are not technically "Aliens"...

See, this is where I must disagree most vehemently. Didn't Zecharia Sitchin state that the Annunaki (reptilian race) originally came from Nibiru but journeyed to Mars before finally moving on to Earth? Then I assume they became known as the 'Nephilim', and they were like gods among our people, interbreeding. I think there's something about it in the Dead Sea Scrolls.. I'm a little hazy when it comes to this. The Sumerian Tablets refer to the Annunaki creating test tube babies for mining purposes / creating a slave race (I'm thinking of Sitchin, not David Icke, but of course Icke would have based his ideas on this research).

So technically, the Annunaki were Martians, which in turn WOULD make them "Aliens" bona fide 100%!! Am I wrong in that assumption? What am I missing here? This is based on the historical record of the ancient world. Further proof of this interbreeding can be found in our own human brains - the 'R Complex' - how did this get here? We are very much part-alien ourselves. This is the very thing that humanity will have a difficult time accepting if the truth ever became widespread via some form of disclosure. The Bob Dean interview over at Project Camelot speaks about this subject of our origins as hybrids.

Having said that, I think the Aliens and UFO forum has been clouded by prankish 'Youtubism' and this is the best solution to keep the forums clean. I still wish we could discuss the reptilian issue clearly and out in the open, as I have just proved there IS both a scientific and historical basis for it to be worthy of more than just speculation. The problem is, the forums endure an endless flood of "David Icke this, David Icke that..", "It's all that guy Icke's fault and anyone who believes him is loony", or you get some dude who just found clips of a politician on YouTube, catching the light reflections in their eyes and mixed with video compression - becomes conclusive proof that our leaders are shapeshifting before our eyes.

The problem with going down that road of enquiry is that nobody is taking a step back and asking the right questions as to WHY this could be happening or how it came to be, members are too focused on analysing the poor film quality and having fun with Photoshop stills.. going on wild goose chases.. set to the raging chorus of "BURN ICKE BURN!" and "YOU PACK OF NUTJOBS", and this goes on for thread after thread, with no real value or satisfactory conclusion coming from it. It just stirs up discontent, fails to examine the Reptilian issue in a pragmatic light - nobody wins. Turns users away from the UFO forum - myself included.

So while I agree SkunkWorks is probably the best option (for now), I disagree with the notion that Reptilians have nothing to do with aliens or UFOs. Heck they probably have everything to do with the early history of the planet.. been here since the dawn of our origins! Some say they are still controlling our affairs as of right now! But these endless threads of Bush and Clinton and Cheney etc with their eyes in the lights, slowed down.. just ain't cutting it. How about a complete rundown of their bloodline instead, trace it back.. are they part of the Merovingian? Where's the historical basis behind the YouTubing?

I feel this is all part of the disinfo side of the reptilian business. The shapeshifting part. I'm happy to accept that yes they have been here as an alien race and had a hand in populating our planet with hybrids. But all this other stuff - it's gonna take a lot more than a 320x240 rectangle of pixelated eyeballs to convince me of shapeshifters in positions of power. SkunkWorks is where this stuff belongs. If it's not disinfo, the burden of proof goes on the OP to show that there is meat on the bones to the subject - not just "wow look at this.. ain't it cool.. what do you think".

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Finaly an admin sorted this out. Yay! Good work springer!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Yeah shapshifting was out of control, but reptillians are more believable then grays as a alien species imo.

edit- not the stories but that a alien would look like a reptile more.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by NLDelta9]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Am I the only one that has full control of my keyboard and mouse? I click on those threads that interest me, no matter what forum they're in. If a thread is completely inane and stupid, I can click right out to something else. I wander the halls here like a weasel looking for an egg, and I judge each thread on it's content, not it's location. The Wall Street Journal and The National Inquirer can be on the same shelf, and one won't bleed over into the other.

Were the shapeshifting pictures from YouTube a bother? Not if you don't click on them. Did they taint the gene pool here at ATS? Not any more than some other wacked out threads.

And let's be real for a moment; we have all stopped to read something in the checkout line from a tabloid that we knew was made up. It's entertainment. I've read a few reptile threads, even watched some of the videos, and I never felt exploited. ATS is the home of the bizzare and wierd, in more ways than one. You can't find gold without mucking through a lot of mud, so I poke my nose into reptile threads once in a while, just to see if anything glitters.

I find this move says more about the need to be accepted than it does about any real need to segregate such posts. And the bandwagon parade mindset of the Hallelujah Choir that has responded to this, tells me there are a lot of people that are a tiny bit insecure in being free thinking radicals. This isn't censorship, it's ego protection.

And before I'm accused of such, no, I don't find ANY real evidence, or evencircumstantial evidence, that any of this is real. But I'm not hurt by looking at it.

Putting this in SW isn't changing anything, and so neither side of this kettle of fish need feel bad. The percieved need to make the change is another matter entirely, and that ought to be really thought about.

Edit to change National Unquirer to National Inquirer.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Nice move, i was starting to believe the receptionist at my work was a reptiod for a while there!

Amen... you have cured me!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'll tell you exactly why. Its very simple actually. They didn't like them because they couldn't debunk them. So they thew it in skunk works like that somehow put the issue to rest.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

Look...you are on a forum full of people who are willing to believe anything. I too am willing to believe in anything. I even believe in stuff that has been debunked a thousand times...and I STILL believe it.

Now when THESE KIND of people are questioning the practice of posting random youtube videos and inventing claims about them, they might have a point.

I think most people would be happy if you prove them wrong. There is a difference though between speculation and invention:

When I see a mysterious symbol hanging from the townhall and say "that could be a reptilian symbol" I am speculating. But when I say "That IS EVIDENCE of reptilian occupation of the townhall" I am inventing.

Anybody can invent anything. I could post youtube videos saying "these are eyetilians! The people whos eye-colour changes are eyetilians! You are wrong that they are reptilians, they are eyetilians!"

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
A good decision to still allow wide open discussion on the scourge of our world in these times. Innocent or not, they are a bane to our existance.

I predict that lizards as a subject will someday eclipse nearly everything else.

Keep thinking 'They Live.'

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Clearly a wise and well-thought-out executive decision. Thanks, Springer - there were many of us hoping for a bit of common-sense intervention.

It was definitely getting our of hand - boring even. After watching Colin Powell, Pelosi, Bush, Hillary, the Queen(s), John Lear, and a veritable cast of marginally knowns, well, it seems with the right lighting and filming conditions, my own grandmother could be a shifter, which would mean my mother would..., and... that means... AAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!

Now please just go back to your saguaro by the copy machine and resume hisssssssssing under your sombrero...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
In response to the original post-

Its definitely a step in the right direction. This forces me to take back at least 20% of the horrible crap I've said about how this site is run.

Keep it up

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Unrealiable accounts of the truth, bad videos recordings.

Besides who doesn't know Hillary Clinton is reptilian anyway? It doesn't need to be proven. :-P

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Amen to that, I was getting tired of watching Hillary Clinton shape shift a million times.

Yankees fan, Mets fan, Yankees fan, Mets fan, jesus, that stupid "C" can't make up her mind.

Oh, and yeah, I've had enough of the reptillian crap too.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join