It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EFFECTIVE TODAY 07 October, 2007 (Reptillian threads)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HellHound63S

Yes well said.

It's pretty interesting when someone believes in something and wants to start a thread about it to discuss it with other believers, and ends up attracting more debunkers. If the believers set up their own website about it, many would sign up, regardless of the theory. If someone set up a "Let's prove UFO's are not real" site, for some reason, I just couldn't see it being very popular.
Maybe the main joy of debunking things lies in simply annoying people.

As for "supressing" the Reptilian theory, does it really matter what section it is in? Just type "reptilian" in the search bar and click away...

[edit on 29/3/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I FOUND PROOF

THAT THE

REPTILLIANS

ARE FOR REAL...

Clicky Wicky

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
and you think that reptilians arent really out there...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
SOO,..... Anyone heard of a good alien forum?

I been looking for a forum where people can talk about stuff, even wierd stuff, and not be put down, insulted, or called names by agressive nay-sayers, and where the skeptics have to be nice too.

I haven't found one yet, but I'm on the look out.

Anyone finds one like that, could you let me know? I sure wish a positive person like myself could find a friendly place to talk to other positive poeple.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HellHound63S

SOO,..... Anyone heard of a good alien forum?

that's funny stuff...

i have to admit i was astonished to see the reptilian agenda bottlenecked into this thread.

to me reptillian aliens are just as hypothetical as pleadians or grey's...so to dis-encourage any discussion of them in the ufo-alien forum seemed like censorship or something.

i do however see the point of curbing the many crazy threads that were started...but i guess it was impossible to sort out the good from the bad.

the shapeshifting threads were actually pretty funny but they clouded the forum with a circus like agenda

[edit on 30-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

to me reptillian aliens are just as hypothetical as pleadians or grey's...so to dis-encourage any discussion of them in the ufo-alien forum seemed like censorship or something.

nobody agrees or disagrees with this ?

arent grey's sorta reptillian looking ? they all kinda look like bugs to me.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i have to admit i was astonished to see the reptilian agenda bottlenecked into this thread.

What are you talking about? There is a complete forum, "Skunkworks", that you can post all the pixelated videos of celebs eyes you want to in.

Did you actually READ my opening post in this thread?

Springer...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

what i meant by that is you used this thread to lay down the new rules and by doing that... you have detoured or bottlenecked reptilian threads to skunkworks

Did you actually READ my opening post in this thread?

yep sure did...

Since Reptilians are not technically "Aliens",

since when do you have proof that reptilians are not aliens

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm suspicious.....

Why was this post removed like it never existed?

I posted this following story and juat a couple days ago, "Poof" it dissappeared off ATS. What happened? Should I be suspicious? Can someone explain how a post just dissappears...like POOF!

from www.freedomdomain.com...

I have this friend who I have known for years, since I was in my late teen years. I would attempt to discuss information concerning Reptilians, the New World Order, Flying Saucers etc., and he did not believe ANY of the conspiracy info I would tell him during the course of out friendship. He lost his job one day and was applying for a position at the Shriner's Hospital in Los Angeles. He was going to run it basically as the manager. He revealed to me that they were going to have to familiarize him with Freemasonry and to help him aquire his 33 degrees in a very short time. I found this exciting, to sya the least, and he agreed to tell me about stuff that he would learn, that coincided or conflicted with what I had been telling him. For about one year nothing happened worth mentioning, but then one day, he came to me and said "I have encountered a reptilian being, and it stood right in front of me". I asked him where this took place, and of all places, he told me "A Masonic Lodge meeting". (This is no joke!) (Do I believe him, "Hell Yea, why wouldn't I? He has no reason to lie to me abut these things. He ended up telling me everything I told him was absolutely true and more. My friend is a very good person and genuinly did not know what was going on until he witnessed this for himself. He told me "There was a man, who morphed into a giant reptile right in front of me, and I don't know why others didn't see it. It had a spine going from it's head down it's back and a tail with orange/yellow slit like eyes. Nobody else seemed to notice." I questioned him in detail about this incident and double-checked his statements many months later for minor flaws in details. None whatsoever. He is a trusted friend.

Now, please don't dissappear, my story friend.....i'll be back to check on you later. If you're gone when I return, then I'll blame the ATS mods for kidnapping you.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HARD_2_BELIEVE
I FOUND PROOF

THAT THE

REPTILLIANS

ARE FOR REAL...

Clicky Wicky

Ummm mate your link is deadie weddie...............no can clicky wicky.
And this is not a one liner post as I am adding this line here.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
[link removed]

I agree that the tendency to label EVERYONE they don't like as being a shape-shifting lizard HAS gotten out of control... Maybe we should only listen to those who provide PROOF in the form of eye-witness testimonies, youtube videos, and so on... I have seen some of these videos and some of them are very convincing....

Branton

www.abovetopsecret.com...
4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Here's some interesting. An ancient Persian chalice is going op for sale with some unique features. On each side of chalice there's a female face with an intertwining snake set as a crown.

news.yahoo.com...

Ancient Persia was indoctrinated with Zoroastrianism, which connects many esoteric symbols with the snake symbology hypothesized to symbolize our reptilian overlords. One of their gods is even known to us as a car manufacturer today - Mazda.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Dear Springer and clones, I would like to express my disappointment in you all for foolishly and nervously discarding such compelling evidence for the reptilian presence in our world. Say what you will about the youtube videos, but anyone who has ever done video manipulation before, who isn't terrified out of his or her mind at the prospect of shape shifting intelligent reptiles controlling humanity, will tell you that although those videos are horribly compressed and pixelated, they have not been tampered with, and the shape shifting pupil is not a lighting anomaly, because in many videos, it's shape changes when the direction of the head has not. As well, you have to ask yourself why this was ever brought into question in the first place, why there are intelligent people like David Icke dedicating his life to the disclosure of this information, and why almost every person throughout history who began behaving too human in public was killed in some questionable manner, like John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Bob Marley and Bill Hicks. I guess it wouldn't do me any good to tell you I have seen my co-workers eyes shape shift in the sun, because you aren't going to believe me anyways. You will believe whatever makes you feel safest and the least accountable for how this plan of theirs turns out. Do yourself and the rest of your species a favor and reconnect with nature and realize how detached from it our economically driven society really is, and ask yourself why humans would have ever knowingly strayed so far from nature -- and thus, God's design. Seems more like the influence of reptilian demon seed to me. Think about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Hello there,

I did have a concern over the latest video from Mexico's air force. I captured an image from the end of the video with the one craft in plain view of the mexican air force plane. When I enahnced the image, played with the contract and brightness, I was surprised to see that the image of the alien space craft had been purposely smudged out. Now if they are attempting to let the public know about aliens visiting us, then why are they smudging out the craft.
I don't know how to upload an image here on AboveTopSecret but if you can, capture the image at the end of the video because that is the only craft that you can get a good shot of. Then enhance it and you'll see for yourself that they are purposely smudging the image of the craft. It's like a square box covering key elements of the craft.

Thank You

Chrisotpher T.
La Habra Heights, CA

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
The topic would be more appropriately moved to newly created folder titled: topics we can't rationally debunk with evidence, so we are just going to brush them under the rug. No surprise to me that the same group of people are in denial about 9/11 TV fakery, when smoking gun proof is also staring them in the face.

Sorry, but I have to say that the combination of your post & the image of your avatar invokes a feeling of what the NWO is doing now, to invoke martial law... We will see the Reptillians in our lifetimes, because the way we are going, the masses will NEVER knoe the truth, unless we change directions FAST... - And that starts with realizing that UFOs are REAL. - the ammount of multiple witness reports, abduction cases, IMPLANTS that are definitely of alien origin, etc. - Then realize that coinciding with recent discoveries in physics, space is filled with energy & is the means that these UFOs operate. - there are TONS of species out there, & nobody today or EVER could build the Pyramids. - So who built them????

That's where the theories come in; It could've been Giants, Antigravity, whatever. - but their existence & alignment with the stars is a sure indication that our ancestors were amongst an intelligence that gave them a technological boost. - The same thing is happening with reverse engineered UFO today, & a staged Alien invasion is underway to bring out a World Government.

+-+-+-+-+\\
|-|-|-|D| ] Now on with the evidence of Reptillians:
+-+-+-+-+//

Look at the Sumarian tablets! - They CLEARLY depict ancient aliens amongst us. Look at the fact that there is a bloodline that goes back thousands of years, & if you trace the geneological records, you see that most of the members of the monarchy, & everyone who has been in power is a hybrid of when the Reps had to go under cover because the people would not accept their desire to control & perform sacrifices in order to obtain the energies they need. It disgusts me to hear Jason, the guy taking over for Alex Jones say that Reps are nonsence... that's one thing... but for Springer to move ALL reptillian topics here is a bad move, for it is only furthering their agenda for us to not believe this, therefore not talk about it to friends, until it's too late... (I hope not) ... Look; I understand that it is a REAL waste of time to be watching a badly compressed video of anyone, because someone is claiming it's a shapeshift... They only shift under extreme conditions. - And I understand that is hard to believe, but when you see that the universe is nothing like what we percieve it to be, it clearly becomes a reality. Everyone who has done '___' has an encounter usually with an entity that seems to be intelligent. There is WAY more than meets the eye, as they said in that nifty cartoon back in 1980.

Has anyone read David Icke's book 'The Biggest Secret'? - If you checkout any PDF, check that one out!

... to be continued ...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I dont get why this reptilian issue is treated so insane on ATS. It is the greatest threat to life as we know it, i know it from my own experiences and i am very very veeeerry sure some mods on ATS know it too

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Hey Ajacied, how goes it???
Toronto representing here

I agree, to hell with those Reptiles

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

Everything alright, this season we have the biggest chance to win the title again!

Ontopic: I wont say that out loud if i was you... these things are everywhere

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a former disbeliever in all forms of reptillians and other such alien related malarchy i was startled to encounter one the other week.

whilst locomoting to the beach on a train for a nice little day out a rather tall women sat in front of me with elongated limbs and a slith like appearance.she promtly pulled out a booklet on roasting meat and proceeded to try to intimidate me by very cleary pointing it in my direction on numerous occasions.the intention i believe was to suggest she was going to cook and eat me,i found it hilarious....funny no!?

in my mind i replied "you cant hurt me,why else would you be messing with my mind,give it your best shot!".she seemed rather preturped and proceeded in moving her forearm in a manner i have never seen a human do before,like a strange claw like writhing.i laughed and got off the train knowing fair well who holds the power....a being i used to disbelieve in...a god who i believe shelters lesser lifeforms against the agressions of higher ones hence why i am unafraid.

so yes i am rather succulent,prime grade meat that im sure our reptillian friends would be queing up to "roast",but hey i know weve got god on our side!!!!.

ps she was rather beautiful,hypnotic even and im sure shes got my number and watching these words,so come along pay me a visit and me and my buddies will show you the meaning of being "spit roasted".

chomp chomp chomp chomp

[edit on 5-8-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
aliens are alive 100 (there is no pesentage key on this key board)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join