It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EFFECTIVE TODAY 07 October, 2007 (Reptillian threads)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I spend alot of time in Skunk works,I guess I'll have to skip the reptilian threads though.
Cheers.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

So technically, the Annunaki were Martians, which in turn WOULD make them "Aliens" bona fide 100%!! Am I wrong in that assumption? What am I missing here?

My ancestors came here from England and Germany. Does that make me English or German? Nope, I'm American.

Likewise, regardless of the claimed ancestry (Martians, Reticulans, Nuburans, Sirians, etc.), the current crop of Reptoids referenced (regardless of one's ideas on their existence or non-existence), would in fact be decidedly "non-alien" by definition... Or at least, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Green Card

I'm sure most Reptoids would be insulted to be called "aliens".

Fig. 1: A typical patriotic American.

(Would that be "Repto-American"?)

[edit on 10/12/2007 by Majic]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wow, THANK YOU SPRINGER!!

Finally, my eyes can stop being spammed with "Reptilian this" "Reptilian that" "My dog's uncle's cousin's college roomate's a reptilian"

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Just saw this post today - ironically doing some research on some claims that ATS has become too anti-skeptic lately. I guess the proof against that claim is "in the pudding". Excellent decision Springer (and everyone who was involved in the decision)....Bravo!

-Ry

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I guess from now on I'll just have to get my alien reptile information from the source:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hillary is not a reptilian,,,,she just needs some moisturizer!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Since Reptilians are not technically "Aliens", they are certainly not UFOs and since the vast majority (if not all) of the "video evidence" is nothing more than ....

[edit on 26/11/07 by masqua]

STOP RIGHT THERE! Reptilians are absolutely aliens... And have you not even heared of David Icke???? Is this a dream (or nightmare???) Erm... Excuse me, Mr Springer, but with all due respect... - A Reptilian is exactly that: An extraterrestrial being that cannot stay in human form for a long time, if not at all... - It is the hybrids that were created... that constitute the 13 bloodlines that control the planet. - I mean... I understand it's a big job to be a webmaster, but do you really fail to realize that it's so abviously true? - AND DO YOU REALIZE THE DANGER OF LAUGHING AT THE CLAIMS OF REPTILIANS COULD BE A VERY BAD THING, SINCE PEOPLE WOULD GIVE YOU CREDIT, SEEING YOU ARE THE SITE OWNER?

No hard feelings, but come on!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyzera
Wow, THANK YOU SPRINGER!!

Finally, my eyes can stop being spammed with "Reptilian this" "Reptilian that" "My dog's uncle's cousin's college roomate's a reptilian"

- And you have the word 'paranormal in your username??? WOW!!! - ( I had to pinch myself) ... WHAT... IS ... GOING ... ON?>???? SPAM??? Reallly/... I'm goign to stop wasting my time now, & it's a shame I will NOT have ATS as a link on my site... ( some posts, but not the entire forum being glamorized... NEVER, (unless all 3 webmasters get up to par with reason.

GOOD...
GRIEF!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by hughes28105

We (ATS Staff) never said they are not real... We said they don't belong in the Alien/UFO forum, they belong in the SkunkWorks forum.

Springer...

And why did you say that ALL Reptilian topics 'belong' there??? - I understand that the videos of eye slits & graphic anomalies being mistaken as shapeshifting being directed to Skunkworks, but threads about Reptilian ALIENS should be allowed in the Alien topics section because many UFO abductees have reported the Reptilians that have been laughed at for a far too lenghtly disgusting time. This is a mistake, & thanks for making a great forum, if you are indees the founder of ATS.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Green Card

I'm sure most Reptoids would be insulted to be called "aliens".

(ridiculous image source deleted to spare any more un-needed & destructive to the truth movement info)

Yeah, I guess, since they have been here for thousands of years, & have created all the institutions & ways of 'thinking' for people such as yourself to laugh at the matter...

(Would that be "Repto-American"?)

[edit on 10/12/2007 by Majic]

... Actually, would that (image of a person with a photoshoped reptile head) be the work of someone that should've used their time to research the facts hidden in plain view??? Just look up Sumarian tablet translation, Credo musla, & the fact that almost every ancient civilization speaks of their 'gods ' or leaders as being able to shapeshift from a Reptilian to the human form... Anyways, EYE have no more time to waste trying to communicate the obvious. Take care.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by criticalunity]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

.........uld in fact be decidedly "non-alien" by definition... Or at least, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Yeah... okay.... you do that... WHATEVER. So our ansestors decided to mix their leaders genes with a lizard from a nearby rock then??? For god's sake, look up David Icke!

I now will abandon this forum for some time... I am absolutely disgusted.... You people need to wake up!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by criticalunity
[I now will abandon this forum for some time... I am absolutely disgusted.... You people need to wake up!

You know what this is some pretty good advice you just gave yourself. Its clear that perhaps your taking a break from this topic is needed

If you do want to take further issue with this particular topic I would suggest you file a comment/complaint. This allows the issue to reviewed by staff, admins, and all 3 site owners.

Cheers
FredT

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kilgour
I spend alot of time in Skunk works,I guess I'll have to skip the reptilian threads though.
Cheers.

Good for you! I have spent a lot of time ,& part of that time was to try & figure out; who really cares if you will not even look at reptilian threads??

I wrote an incredible article for the paid posts, & I now realize why I was not chosen; Like Alex Jones not beliviong global warming, the owner of ATS seems to be oblivious to the fact that the reptilians started the government, & it also could have something to do with the fact that my site is not finished yet, but I suspect it's because of the latter. (sob)

[edit on 31-12-2007 by criticalunity]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

[I now will abandon this forum for some time... I am absolutely disgusted.... You people need to wake up!

You know what this is some pretty good advice you just gave yourself. Its clear that perhaps your taking a break from this topic is needed

If you do want to take further issue with this particular topic I would suggest you file a comment/complaint. This allows the issue to reviewed by staff, admins, and all 3 site owners.

Cheers
FredT

Well, I believe the bad decision will be clear when the forum owner wakes up, (I don't mean to be rude there, LOL, I mean, to wake up from sleeping tonight) & reads through my argument.

admin edit: Please review the TAC WRT promoting personal websites on ATS.

[edit on 12-31-2007 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Why is this a debate on what forum reptilian shape shifters go on?? You can still post on any forum you want to post on...Actually I rarely look at what forum a subject is in if it catches my eye and I am interested in blogging about it I will...I dont care if is the most popular forum on here if I have no interest in the subject I will not even spend the time to open it up....Whether it is the most popular or not.....

After all there is over 1400 topics to discuss in "skunk works" so I think your chances of getting a reply on it is pretty good....Unless this is an honor debate on whos right or wrong.....Either way the experts will never agree so why argue over what forum it will go into.....

Thank you for atleast leaving us the option to debate this topic or not ...Free Speech Rules Again!!!!!

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Sentinel 1]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stress
Hillary is not a reptilian,,,,she just needs some moisturizer!

Correct! - She's a hybrid - look at the familly tree... - And you should practice what your signature preaches? -please excuse my bluntness, I've had a bit to drink tonight, HOWEVER, what I've posted, needed to be posted.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel 1
Honestly why is this a debate on what forum reptilian shape shifters go on?? You can still post on any forum you want to post on...Actually I rarely look at what forum a subject is in if it catches my eye and I am interested in blogging about it....No restrictions what-so-ever!!!!

Afterall there is over 1400 topics to discuss in "skunk works" so I think your chances of getting a reply on it is pretty good....Unless this is an honor debate on whos right or wrong.....Either way the experts will never agree so why argue over what forum it will go into.....

Thank you for atleast leaving us the option to debate this topic...Free Speech Rules Again!!!!!

Well, because it's an over-categorization... - To put ALL Reptilian threads with the skunk... - (It's like saying ALL this is JUST theory). When it is clearly less theoretical than most posts on ATS, when you really look into the HISTORY.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by criticalunity

I am sorry but "most" subjects on here...And I use the word "most" loosely are just a persons veiw or a theory (Isnt that the idea of this site?)...To me it is what grabbed my interest.....And besides you can still discuss this subject cant ya??? So I do not see what the big deal is,The information still gets out....BTW I am from Missouri "The Show Me" state so if I do not believe in a subject I am like a brick wall.....

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

When it is clearly less theoretical than most posts on ATS, when you really look into the HISTORY.

Perhaps you'd be better off focusing your efforts within the John Rhodes Conspiracy Master forum? He's an internationally recognized expert on the "reptoid" phenomenon and ATS is the only place online where you can engage him in discussion.

From time to time, there are indeed scholarly topics that deal with the potential issues of "cryptid" involvement in human history/events... and there is never any intent to eliminate such discussion from ATS. However, we needed to separate some of the more silly and poorly-researched "reptilian" claims from the Aliens & UFO's forum. Since there aren't enough topics for a dedicated forum, Skunk Works is the logical home. Serious cryptid/repotoid topics should be in the John Rhodes forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join