It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EFFECTIVE TODAY 07 October, 2007 (Reptillian threads)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hooray! Im safe from lizard posts!! Thanksssssss

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't think it was a campaign at all unless Icke has a new DVD or book coming out or some such.

We seem to get rashes of these posts every two to three months, which I think are directly related to new people "discovering" the topic and wanting to discuss it.

I am ALL FOR discussing it but doing so in the proper venue (SW) so as not to detract from or cloud the topics in Aliens and UFOs.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thanks God...or at least Springer!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This is a great move i mean they aren't stopping the posts just not having them in this forum. There are so many conspiracies that can be proven without a doubt and at the moment the reptilian angle is not one of them.

I think it is bad enough that we have a global sadistic elite that runs the planet and that they preform satanic rituals and that fortune 500 companies run child kidnapping rings.

This world we live in is very dark and this site is one of many lights we have to try and navigate through the it.

The reptilian videos never really anger me because there are more important things to be angry about in this world other than videos that are obviously not evidence and ats giving all that stuff its own forum is a very innovative thing to do.

Now if you don't like that stuff then you can avoid it altogether and when i visit the skunkworks forum i don't have to read compulsive posters whine.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
reply to post by mazzroth

How is this censorship? People can still post - except in the correct category.

True. No suppression or censorship.

However, as was pointed out already, the 'Crypto' category is more appropriate, no?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Oh, thank you Springer! Seeing reptilians behind every bush is getting old around here.

pun intended re- georgey boy?

Originally posted by paul76
How do we know if Springer and the rest of the Mods aren't Reptilian shape shifting lizards.

[edit on 7uSunday07/27/20 by paul76]

its easy to find that out.

next time springer and co. are at an ATS BBQ turn off all the bug zappers.
if you see a 3foot long tongue come out springers mouth and start snatching bugs mid flight you know he's a reptillian

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Also,

I have read accounts of alleged aliens being reptilian. Most may 'allegedly' be terrestrial, but there is some accounts of them being aliens... which I typically roll my eyes at. Still, taking into account how vast the Universe, Multi-verse, Supra-verse, or whatever it's to be called, we shouldn't automatically islotae the keyword "reptialian" as hogwash skunkyness.

I feel they should go into 'Aliens', 'Skunkworks' and or 'Crypto' depending on the ciircumstances.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Oh, thank you Springer! Seeing reptilians behind every bush is getting old around here.

pun intended re- georgey boy?

No! But I wish it was!

Originally posted by paul76
How do we know if Springer and the rest of the Mods aren't Reptilian shape shifting lizards.

next time springer and co. are at an ATS BBQ turn off all the bug zappers.
if you see a 3foot long tongue come out springers mouth and start snatching bugs mid flight you know he's a reptillian

Come to think of it ... there was a bag behind the booth at the UFO Expo, and I thought it was full of bubble wrap. But it might have been a shed skin! THAT'S why Springer looked all bright and shiny!

[edit on 7-10-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Regardless...These silly threads are going to show up on the forum board for most recent posts. No big difference. The main thing is that, if you think these are just silly tabloid postings, - DON"T CLICK ON THEM! - and they will drop off the board much faster. When you start flaming on them it gives them "views", "points" "flags" and notoriety.

As an added bonus to me they all end up on my "Hall of Shame".
But don't tell them!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Springer,

Thank you for taking control of the situation.

However, there are Navajo (and Norse as well apparently) folk stories mentioning the 'Reptilians.' They are called Skin Walkers.

By the way, I have no problem having it moved to skunkworks...Just to clear that up.

Legend of the Navajo Skinwalker

Path of the Skinwalker

Skinwalker ranch

Skin walker from wiki

Skinwalkers and other dimensions

The links mention people taking animal shapes and forms...Let me see if I can find any relating to reptilians.

Edit: I couldn't find the relevant discussions...Unless I missed something in the above links.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloak and Dagger
I feel they should go into 'Aliens', 'Skunkworks' and or 'Crypto' depending on the ciircumstances.

I agree.

1. Skunkworks- The "Shapeshifting reptoid Bush is firing mind control rays"- vast majority of threads seem to be of this type. Focus is on shapeshifting infiltrators.
2. Aliens & UFOs- General "Reptilian Alien" dicussion. the fact that it's an alien is the focus, it just happens to be a lizard or shapeshifter.
3. Crypto- More "Lizard Man" or "Shapeshifter" myth. The focus is on the fact that it's a weird creature, not really a conspiracy,.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
anyone ever stop and think that maybe the truth about the reptiles could be coming out
, and that they have manipulated the mods to send this to skunk in order to cause deniability about the pesky lizards? Face it MODS, one of you may be a LIZARD!!!! please post high definition video of your faces, for hours on end in order for us to watch and verify that this is not infact true. Additionally, please talk about non-sensical BS in order to dule the mind, so that we can more concentrate on the face at hand.

regards,

camain

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
One of the mods IS a lizard.

And we haven't heard from you on this subject yet, kinglizard.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is an outrage!

My sisters and I will not stand for this!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It really is a varied topic. Perhaps giving it its own folder would work best? If you put it in skunk works, it seems you disprove of every aspect of it (cause the cryptozological approach to it, will also be considered skunky. and the evolutionary approach to it, that they've always been here, will also be considered skunky. and the alien-related approach, in that they could very well be as real as greys or other ETs, and using space worthy technology, would also be considered skunky. the archaeological approach -statues and artforms, also skunky. historical approach, skunky. etc. how's about its very own folder?

[edit on 7-10-2007 by undo]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptoid
This is an outrage!

My sisters and I will not stand for this!

This is out of topic and sorry to the mods and the staff but can't help it:

Hey reptoid no offence but who's your sister, Lacerta?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Reptilians are not E.T ?

where do they come from?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
Reptilians are not E.T ?

where do they come from?

Overactive imaginations and paranoia, usually

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
Thanks God...or at least Springer!

there's a difference?

but in all seriousness thank you very much Springer, I was beginning to avoid the Alien threads.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
It really is a varied topic. Perhaps giving it its own folder would work best? If you put it in skunk works, it seems you disprove of every aspect of it how's about its very own folder?

You can put that other no speak issue in there too. The Reptilians used their Directed Enrergy Weapons and massive psyop technology that fateful day!!

That's going to be in David Icke's upcoming book, wanna bet?

[edit on 7-10-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join