It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Should Move to Canada or Alaska, Ahmadinejad Says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Oh very much so, It's sad to see that the human race are still racist after all this years.
the funny thing is, Israelis co-exist with Palestinian and laugh about how some people in America see them. Allot of Israelis don't even practice the torah.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
Who said that? You are confusing issues in a vain attempt to make a point.

No I'm not.

You say what Israel is doing is self defense.

What is what Iran is doing? Terrorism?

They're essentially doing the same thing. But of course, the hypocrisy creates two different definitions and interpretations of what is really going on.

Sorry but apparently you need to go a little further in history.

The question is still unanswered: Please tell me how Israel stole land?

Palestine existed in that area before Israel did.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Does Iran actually feel threatened that Israel will use the nuke against them? Seriously without provocation from Iran I seriously doubt Israel will nuke Iran. So why would Iran want a Nuke? So they can fight back with their Nuke too? Or use it to scare other countries?

Yes, disarming Israel can be a solution but do you actually think Iran and other Middle Eastern Countries & vice versa with Israel would actually negotiate a "Peace Treaty" (and I should add can easily be broken by extremists from both sides) If that "Peace Treaty involves compromises like land etc. I highly doubt it will work out.

Another thing, no one said Israel would bomb Iran or any other country. Seriously, that would be plain stupidity to nuke a country especially in our time of extreme political and religious conflicts.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
We don't want them in Alaska, for sure. Russia was more than happy to ship them to Israel, remember? If not, I do.

Better Israel stays put, continues to spy on it's "ally" the US, attempt to manipulate Americans, and await it's inevitable fate.

By the way, am I ever supposed to feel any empathy of Israel now that they are committing blatant GENOCIDE of the PaLESTINIANS?

When kosher pigs fly....

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Palestine existed in that area before Israel did.

I know, you stated the same thing 3 times already. Since you said Israel stole land please answer my question: How and when did Israel steal the land?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaVirus

Does Iran actually feel threatened that Israel will use the nuke against them?

I'm not in Iran, so I don't know. But it's a possibility, is it not?

Seriously without provocation from Iran I seriously doubt Israel will nuke Iran.

That's not fact though. That's just your opinion. So the possibility still remains.

So why would Iran want a Nuke? So they can fight back with their Nuke too? Or use it to scare other countries?

I don't know, but why does Israel need nukes?

Yes, disarming Israel can be a solution but do you actually think Iran and other Middle Eastern Countries & vice versa with Israel would actually negotiate a "Peace Treaty" (and I should add can easily be broken by extremists from both sides) If that "Peace Treaty involves compromises like land etc. I highly doubt it will work out.

If all of them go in with a real desire to make peace, and no one country gets any favorites over another (i.e. Israel having nukes and no others can have them), then I think it could work.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

The UN put them in control of that land, but who the hell gave the UN the right to steal land from other nations?

Palestine was an established nation. You don't just run them out and hand it to some other entity.

Of course Americans see no problem with it, because with the media, everybody is an Israeli supporter.

But let's say World War III happens, and Muslims are thrown in concentration camps in Europe. 6 million of them die from being gassed, tortured, starved etc.

Post World War III, the UN decides to give the Muslims that survived this ordeal their own nation. They choose the United States as that place. They abolish the government and hand all the land over to Muslims, against the wishes of Americans.

How would you feel? How would Americans feel?

I don't care to hear your odds of how likely that is to happen. I know it'll never happen. I just want to hear what you'd think.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

(Sorry Im not sure how to do the quote thing)

Ahh, now I understand. Of course, there are no concrete evidence that says Israel will not nuke Iran etc. etc.

But based on current events and past information I can highly conclude that Israel will not
I do not know why Israel have nukes it is not for me to answer.

I agree, unfortunately that's not how everyone thinks.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DaVirus

The quote option is right next to the Reply To option you're selecting.

If Israel has no intention on using them, then I think there's really no reason for them to have them.

Well - if they're intending to use them, then they shouldn't have them then either.

If we're going to have a "nuclear free Middle East", then we really need to have a nuclear free Middle East. Not a nuclear free Middle East*

*-except Israel

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Iran's "president" obviously loathes Israel for a reason. And I seriously do not think that you would want to allow/give nukes to a regime that have stated that Israel "must be wiped out from the map of the world."

Isn't it amazing how people keep on repeating this misquote and use it as the main argument in their reasoning?! Even after it has been explained so many times
Recently I started thinking that the level of ignorance nowadays is not just a direct result of brainwashing, lack of education, etc. It is to a big extent a self-inflicted phenomenon, a mental state sought after in order to achieve some comfort... Or not...

Anyways, what Ahmadinejad really said is:

Ahmadinejad: "the regime occupying Jerusalem
must vanish from the page of time"

And when saysing so, he was quoting Ayatollah Khomeini...

Back on topic. There is no real news. Iran's position on Israel has always been clear. Their president said pretty much the same thing last time he was in America. Also, mind you, he is not even mentioning Israel, but rather the Zionist regime. The people, Jews and Palestinians, are both victims of this regime's agenda. Unfortunately, the hatred they have against each other is also very real and has been fueled for generations. Jews and Muslims can hardly live together in this piece of land, thus to have a stable state there it could only consists of one ethnic group, one culture, one mindset. Taking into consideration the neighboring staes and their people, it becomes clear that the Jewish state in Palestine can not be feasible in the long run.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jgruh4e

I was way off.

I knew it had something to do with a page, though.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

The UN put them in control of that land, but who the hell gave the UN the right to steal land from other nations?

Ok, you are now changing your story. Instead of Israel stealing the land, you are now saying that the UN put them in control of the land. When did this happen? The UN plan that would have created a 2 state solution was rejected.
So basically you are just spewing propaganda and have no idea what went on in that area.

Palestine was an established nation. You don't just run them out and hand it to some other entity.

Palestine was not an established nation being run by Palenstinians. You are not going back far enough in history. It was not always called palestine.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jgruh4e

Isn't it amazing how people keep on repeating this misquote and use it as the main argument in their reasoning?! Even after it has been explained so many times
Recently I started thinking that the level of ignorance nowadays is not just a direct result of brainwashing, lack of education, etc. It is to a big extent a self-inflicted phenomenon, a mental state sought after in order to achieve some comfort... Or not...

Anyways, what Ahmadinejad really said is:

And when saysing so, he was quoting Ayatollah Khomeini...

Ahh, finally I have the quote.
Although I still hold to my stand on this issue. And the fact that a "Peace Treaty" would be extremely short-lived and/or impossible due to the intolerance going in the World.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by DaVirus]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Ok, you are now changing your story.

No, I'm not changing my story. I'm changing my wording since you seem to be resorting to the technicalities of my posts to prove a weak point rather than just addressing what you know I'm trying to say.

You are not going back far enough in history.

Why don't you direct me to the correct point in history then rather than telling me I need to go further back and never adding on to that?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

No, I'm not changing my story. I'm changing my wording since you seem to be resorting to the technicalities of my posts to prove a weak point rather than just addressing what you know I'm trying to say.

** SIGH **
Stop spewing propaganda and tell me how Israel stole land? Since the UN had nothing to do with it, I await your next try.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Palestine was not an established nation being run by Palenstinians. You are not going back far enough in history. It was not always called palestine.

While not 100% correct, I agree with this statement. Palestine is the name given by the Romans to this region of their empire. The Palestinian region was partly in the territories of three countries - Syria, Jordan, and Egypt. This fact only supports my opinion that the existance of Israel in its current form is simply not feasible.

EDIT: for the poster above me: Since neither of those three countries agreed with the land being taken away from them, this land was stolen. Who occupies this land? Israel. So who stole it? Simple...

[edit on 7-10-2007 by Jgruh4e]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jgruh4e

Do you know the meaning of Zionists? A worldwide Jewish movement that resulted in the establishment and development of the state of Israel.
[Origin: 1895–1900

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1111111111111
reply to post by Jgruh4e

Do you know the meaning of Zionists? A worldwide Jewish movement that resulted in the establishment and development of the state of Israel.
[Origin: 1895–1900

Yes, I know a lot about Zionism. I have researched it from its roots in policy making (Herzl) to its current most dangerours form, the Christian Zionism. What point do you want to discuss?

EDIT: The definition in your post should be read by 4thDoctor.. who obviously seems to think that Zionism had nothing to do with the stealing of the land of Palestine..,

[edit on 7-10-2007 by Jgruh4e]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

really? what about FL? or Cali? or a place where people take things to literally?
Don't worry I'm not offended, i was born in MI

But bush country and Iran would be a bad mix btw...

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I love all the facts you proved on the form!

I wish people would read more history, Only to gain more knowledge of the facts. I think allot of people have no idea that the Middle East is a Arab continent. The only reason they want to occupy the middle eastern country's is becouse the middle east is a holy continent so they think. It is holy to the Muslims and Christians, but where dose Judaism come in? I'm not quite sure?

As far as the " Israelis" they want Palestine becouse the Palestinian Gov can't over power them and the US dose not want the help the powerless. they are afraid to upset there allies .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join