It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Should Move to Canada or Alaska, Ahmadinejad Says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This is how I see this whole fiasco over there. Nobody can get along over there. they have been fighting each other for centuries. Then europeans stuck their noses in and try to reclaim the holy land as they thought it was their right because of faith and the birth and death of Jesus. Along the Jews have been in the middle of it all. They have been slaves, persicuted for their beliefies, killed off in masse, And then when they finally get their home back, they have to keep fighting and dying for it. suiside bombs and regular army fights, and crasy leaders claiming that they want to kill and destroy them. It is come to a point, and very soon I might add, that WW3 is going to happen and it is going to be a quick and violent fight which, I believe is going to end in nuclear devistation, and I don't think it will be the USA who uses them. I hope this doesn't come to pass, but everyday we grow ever closer to the enevitable. We sould prepare now for it now.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aaron_Justin

Iran can move to Siberia more easily. Pakistan, too. Indonesia and Syria and Jordan and "palestine" and Saudi Arabia and Sudan and Liberia and etc. No, Siberia wouldn't hold them all. I know! Send them all to Antarctica. If the pole shifts they can float out to sea on big icebergs and then the icebergs will melt ...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by humanunnaki

And then the sea levels will rise and flood Israel.

Good plan.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Cav, Isreal rattles the saber better than anyone I think. And yes they did not directly strike Iran, then have made no bones about being willing to stage an Osirak type attack if they want to. Is that not a provacation?

Yes, it is provocation.

I believe it is justified. I hate war and will be against it until God himself orders me into it again (not holding my breath) however Iran cannot be allowed to have nukes and if the rest of the world will not help to stop them then Israel may have to.

It sucks, its sick, but it is reality.

Anyone who says Israel having nukes is the same as Iran having them needs to either educate themselves or stop lying.

In a perfect world no one would have nukes. As it is, the best we can do is try to keep those who call for the destruction of others based on their race from obtaining them.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout

Can you provide a source, that doesn't use a fabricated translation, where Iran called for the destruction of Israel?

On another note - what gives Israel the right to have nukes, and not Iran? What gives Israel the right to exist, and not Palestine?

Hypocrites. Hypocrites. Hypocrites.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Last time I checked the president of Iran wasn't a Canaanite so how can he ask the Hebrews to leave an area that he has nothing to do with? The Persians weren't around when Canaan was an area that the Hebrews lived in so he is twisting history that many are unaware of. This drives me crazy since so many don't know who lived where before Jesus was around.

I think that Iran is diverting attention away from thier own problems again. Hating on Israel isn't going to work and anyone who thinks the Hebrews shouldn't be in Israel (previously Canaan) needs a history lesson.

It is always funny to read about someone new trying to kick someone else out of an area that has lived there for thousands of years.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Of course Canada could absorb 7 million people. There are only 30 million Canadians in that whole vast expanse. There are less than 1 million in Alaska (I lived in AK for eleven years. It is not survivable without help from the southern 48 unless you go native and eat muktuk (yuk). Anyway, that's not the point. Israel is what it is! Israel should be much larger than it is now. No Gaza strip or West Bank for the so-called "palestinians (a ragtag bunch of feral dog camp followers of dubious heritage). What does the Torah say? Israel should stretch from ... to ...? If we don't see to it that God's will be done, we will get thwacked but good. His patience is thinning ... Yes, that's a warning!

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by humanunnaki
Israel should be much larger than it is now. No Gaza strip or West Bank for the so-called "palestinians (a ragtag bunch of feral dog camp followers of dubious heritage). What does the Torah say? Israel should stretch from ... to ...? If we don't see to it that God's will be done, we will get thwacked but good. His patience is thinning ... Yes, that's a warning!

.........wow

I don't even know what to say to that.

The arrogance and blind Israeli support is absolutely amazing.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
It says tens of thousands of people, not millions
And I'd question whether even that is a fair estimate, based on exaggerations we get even in the UK during demonstartions

I'm sure it was a gross overestimate and Iran forces people to attend these rallies just like Saddam used to do.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 6-10-2007 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
So if Isreal can use preemption AND posses nuclear weapons why can't Iran?

If its good for the goose its good for the gander eh?

No because Iran is run by insane lunatics who would use their nuclear weapons not as a deterrent but as an offensive first strike weapon used not only by Iran but also by the terrorist groups they support.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Israel attacked Syria. They attacked Lebanon. They attacked Iraq.

Way to sell one side of the story.

Why did Israel attack the places you mentioned? Its called self defense. Should they sit on their hands when being attacked, shelled and poked.

Israel has a right to exist, but Palestine, whom Israel stole land from, has no right to exist. That seems right to you?

Yes because your premise is wrong. Israel did NOT steal land from anybody. Please enlighten us with your vast knowledge and explain how Israel stole land.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Israel should just move to America, or call them self the 51st state of America so whatever the Iranian prez said has some relevance ,it's lil America already, i should know i have family there, i was there last summer and two summer before that.
There is a MC Donald's at every corner, a Burger King, everyone there looks and dresses like everyone in the US, it's totally americanized so what is the point? it's not a country, it's a state, that is why our prez calls it the " state" of israel.. it's Americas home away from home.
Sad But true.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

From what I understand from your point of view. We might as well give all the countries of the world Nukes just so it is fair. eh?

Iran's "president" obviously loathes Israel for a reason. And I seriously do not think that you would want to allow/give nukes to a regime that have stated that Israel "must be wiped out from the map of the world."

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

Oh yes - Israel has a right to self defense, but if any other nation defends themselves, it's terrorism.

Please research history and you'll know that the land Israel is located on is occupied Palestine.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DaVirus

Way to put words in my mouth.

Why is Israel allowed to have them and not Iran?

I don't think anyone should have them, but as long as nations must have them, I think only the UN Security Council permanent members should; United States, China, Russia, France, and the United Kingdom.

EDIT: Also, please stop using that fabricated translation of what Ahmadinejad said. That's not what he said. Quit following FOX News.

[edit on 10/6/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by humanunnaki

This post is not about racist comments and hatred, and it is what you are doing, i am Israeli/Palestinian and your comment about the Palestine culture is absurd and filled with misinformation. do you feel that way becouse you think everyone who is a Muslim dose not deserve any sympathy? well i am not Muslim and my family in israel, they are not Muslim either. Also another thing, Palestinians have no relation whatsoever to Iranians and Pakistanis, Palestinians are a different culture. Did you know that there a Chinese Muslims? and African Muslims? do you call them terrorists? no..why? becouse they are agreeing with the US gov?
of course ignorant people think that anyone who talks back to the American gov and the Israeli " state", is a pig or a terrorist i understand perfectly.

You have a right to say what you want to say, but when it involves a ignorant racist comment like that, thats people stop listening to you.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I did not, I merely made an assumption based on reading your posts.

First of all I agree Nukes are way to dangerous for humanity's hands and it should not be available for any country whatsover.

The only reason (my view) why I do not want Iran to get the nukes is due to the way the regime is acting like which includes the statements they have said and the various agressive actions ( for example the regime apparently supporting Hezbollah in the last conflict ).

Although, again I will state no country on Earth should have nuclear weapons due to the risks. Israel already has it and if Iran joins that club, (with all the political turmoil going on there right now) seriously the Middle East will turn into a wasteland.

ON EDIT ( I saw your edit too)
I actually found it on CNN. So be it, then please inform me of what he really said.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by DaVirus]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Oh yes - Israel has a right to self defense, but if any other nation defends themselves, it's terrorism.

Who said that? You are confusing issues in a vain attempt to make a point.

Please research history and you'll know that the land Israel is located on is occupied Palestine.

Sorry but apparently you need to go a little further in history.

The question is still unanswered: Please tell me how Israel stole land?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DaVirus

Doesn't it make sense that Iran only wants them because Israel has them?

So what is the best way to go about making that change?

Bombing the hell out of Iran and killing hundreds of thousands, if not millions when it's all said and done, and possibly triggering World War III?

Or disarming Israel and encouraging all of the Middle Eastern nations to pull up to the table and talk with true peaceful intentions, rather than PR motivated intentions?

If you disarm Israel and make a true effort at peace, and someone still screws with Israel - then have at them.

But don't be hypocrites about it and bomb whoever just because they don't submit to the power grab.

EDIT: (Just saw your edit)
I don't remember the exact context, but it was something to the effect of 'turning a new page' in the Zionist regime/Israeli history or something like that.

What did he mean by it? I don't know. Could he have essentially meant 'wipe them off the map'? Sure. But that's no reason to mis-translate and make assumptions.

[edit on 10/6/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join