It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to shapeshift yourself

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is a fantastic, and very informative topic.
Many ideas that are being discussed here literally do work, as I've been using them for quite some time.

As many have already said, the mind is a very powerful tool. More powerful than we can even begin to imagine.

It seems as if the original premise of the topic has went from the Shamanistic idea of shapeshifting, to a more modernized positive thinking, "change your mind, change your self" discussion... but, I can see why...as it's all a part of changing ones shape, right?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
i don't know if this helps, but I will project my personnal attempts. HOwever, before i do that i must give a history lesson as seen from me. It is my opinion that those of us who believe in these "supernatural" abilities believe because we are not fully human. In days long past humans were a pure blood species, but when the other races saw that we were overpopulating them they retreated to other worlds. Before they left, and I do not meen to cause contraversy, they "melded" their bloods to our race as a token to remember them by. They did this in many ways, including,but not limited to, as we put it, "beastiality." Therefore to shapeshift is to awaken that DNA from its dormant state.

But like I said this is only my opinion.

To demonstrate my example after a dream detailing this I set out to transform. A noticable amount of my my blood/DNA was draconic. Now before I go on, I haven't succeeded in full transformation, but I have succeeded in creating an armor of scales that seemed to float above my skin. I went to a friend of mine and showed him, but he said all he saw was my skin, no scales. Afterward I tried an experiment. I found a piece of metal in my mack yard and stood it up so it wouldn't fall. Then i allowed the "scalearmor" to slide onto my non-dominant hand. I struck the metal with this hand and left a large dent without hurting myself. I tried the same with my dominant hand without the added protection and only succeeded in hurting my hand

but enough rambling. When I succeeded in gaining the scalearmor I had to accept what I tried to deny. I never liked my anger so I focussed on what made me angry. After several seconds of nothing a burning sensation followed by a tingling sensation overcame me. When I looked down what I saw were the scales seemingly floating what i believe measured as 3mm above the skin.

If anyone has any questions I'll check here a lot because magic and everything that has to do with it i have interest in.

Also I believe that not everyone can use the same method and get the same results and I have a hunch that when I finally reach that final step it is going to be extremely painful.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I'd like to shape ashift my stomach to a six pack and my boobs to a nice full extra perky c cup without having surgery lol!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mateandbucky06

Judging by your hilarity, you think it can't be done?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I'm glad you caught onto my sarcasm. I try to stay open minded but this is one of those things I am highly skeptical about. Unless of course your an octopus/

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I had a very dear friend who incidently is one of the few people I can remember from other lifetimes who can do this. They were also an empath, which does seem to tie into one of the forms that they were able to take on.
I never fully understood just how they shifted but I think this thread has helped me understand the concept a bit better.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
OK why not share. Back in the mid eighties I was living with and deeply in love with a Taos Pueblo War Chief. Living at the Pueblo for over a year I had not actually looked at myself in any mirror save a small circle to apply eye makeup on occasion.

I had been prior traveling the globe contemplating my navel and doing intensive groups to cleanse and purify. Energy was very strong and clear.

Many experiences had been occurring including an experience where I was almost taken by a Bigfoot while my love was out gathering a shiny clay for his pottery and animal figures he sold to the tourists in the village.

Our life was simple, living in a home which was over 600 years old, an earthen Kiva stove was how we stayed warm and cooked. Our floors were made of earth and all the walls as well.

My love put up with much hell for having me live with him as it was not allowed and for him a War Chief it was a bad example and the majority did not understand. I was warned many times that certain beings at the Pueblo could take me out at any time. I ignored their warnings because I was in love. In fact those same beings were not allowed to speak with or even look at a white person. We learned to communicate through little gifts which I would secretly leave for them on the porch. It was never the special beings that I felt any threat from, it was the BIA which I found very dangerous.

We had very little need for television or even radio as our love was so pure, so intense that we found the best entertainment from just being together cuddled up as often as we could, sitting quietly talking was our favorite past time. There was a purity to our tantric relationship.

By not looking in a mirror for such a time, and being surrounded by a certain opposite type people, I from time to time would 'feel' like one of them and not a California Blond. He also 'felt' my presence in a way he had never felt or trusted a white person. Matter of fact he was prejudice against the white man before he met me and never respected the plastic women he would encounter in the village or in town. Until me that is.

Our courtship was romantic to say the least, we met through his uncle who was with my Mom, he was just dropping him off one day. After that he brought me daily gifts, everything from firewood to animal figurines he had made to wildflowers and sage sticks. I would awaken in the crisp mornings to his singing and drumming outside my bedroom window. I would not date him at first but soon he won my heart.

NOTE: Just laying the energy level for how the shapeshifting was to come. I have some things to do, but will be back in a short while to finish this telling.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The night was cool and autumn was in the air, my love had a meeting at the Pueblo and I had decided to go a few miles away to a party being thrown in honor of September 30th. It was a time when people visited each others homes and shared gifts of food , music and friendship before the cold snowy winter set in.

It was my first time going anywhere with out him.

The afternoon soon turned to night and my love had not come for me yet, feeling a bit displaced and tired I decided to walk the 2+ miles back to the Pueblo and our cozy little home.

Walking along the deserted dirt road leading back, the smell of dried sage brush and desert flowers filled my senses. Buffalo grazed silently to the north and the distant cry of a lone coyote made me pull my shawl closer to my body.

The stars began to appear like a map in the sky leading me home. Feeling at peace and wondering how it must have been a thousand years ago before the Spanish and the white man had come and changed everything for the people of this peaceful sleepy part of the world. Stepping up the pace as the feeling soon began to rest heavy on my heart the sense of someone or something watching me.

In the distance toward the pueblo a set of truck lights shone brightly headed in my direction, my love! He had sensed me and was headed my way.

As the truck got within a short distance I saw that it was not him, it was the BIA. Pulling up and stopping the truck a heavy set man tall and dark stepped out of the vehicle. Shinning a flash light at me he called me by name and asked what I was doing out here at this time of night?

I explained the truth and he raised his right arm back and rested his hand on his pistol, he began to speak to me in monotone, "Do you know that I could kill you right now? That I could take your body up to the mountain and leave you for bear meat?"

The cold was sweeping through all my senses and it was uncertain whether his dire warning or the cold night air was responsible for the unnerving shivering which started at the base of my spine and rose to stand each hair on the top of my head up like an electrical current.

He then broke the momentary silence with a thunderous and loud booming voice, "You will go back to the Pueblo to your little love nest, you will gather your belongings and leave the pueblo for ever, if I or any of my men see you again, my warning will become a reality."

I took off running, I ran tears staining my eyes all the way back to the Pueblo. I was more afraid than I had ever been in my life and I knew that the BIA had made the promise to have me killed if I did not leave.

As soon as I made it inside, the door swung open with a force which threatened to rip the door off its hinges, with a gust of wind in ran my love with terror in his eyes. His black hair half hanging down and wild looking and wind swept, ran over to me and began kissing my face and hair as he clung to me asking if I was alright, if anything had happened? If anyone had hurt me?

We fell to our couch in front of the now burning embers in the Kiva stove and crying out loud I told him what had happened. He jumped up and was wanting to go chase down the BIA and to contend with his warning personally. I begged him to stay, to listen to me. To understand.

I went to the kitchen to ready a pot of tea as he went outside to gather some wood to stoke up the fire. Sitting quietly as close as we could get to one another without melting into each other, we held one another and cried. I asked him what the emergency meeting at the War Department was about, full well knowing it had to do with me and our both being banished if we stayed together. I had never asked any questions until this night as it was Indian Business or doings as he would say.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The intensity of pure love has the ability to create alternate states of reality. To a moment when eternity penetrates time...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

When did this all take place? I am native american and it is my understanding that the BIA is the Bureau of Indian Affairs and is simply a branch of the government, they do not have patrol officers etc. They are little more than any other politician. I have never heard of any such behavior in my lifetime.

How long ago was this?

We are also allowed to be involved with whoemever we choose as I married a quite pale welsh man

[edit on 7-10-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Finishing our tea, we sat in to a couple of cozy chairs beside the fire, lighting the lantern and settling in from the trauma of the nights warnings and speaking frankly about the choices which we now faced. Our time together ending, forever changing the futures we had dreamed of in our hearts now at the point of no return.

In the old ways, the connection which was strongest for me, I chose to explain my choices, my views from a story which rose from the deepest part of my broken heart. I will share with you what I can remember of this telling.

Long ago before man walked the earth and the animals lived free and in a natural state, there lived a lioness who was one of the most beautiful of her kind, she was considered the young queen by all of her den. She was lazy by nature and did not go out and hunt like the other females, instead she spent her days lazing by the emerald green water falls grooming and sleeping, waiting for her family to bring to her only the choicest of meats.

In another part of the world where she lived was a scorpion that was the bravest of his kind, a warrior. He never wished to stay in the company of his fellow kind, instead would venture out deep into the wilderness for days at a time gaining strength and connecting with all the creatures he would encounter.

One evening as the full moon rose he stopped to rest upon a large rock that sat at the base of the blue mountain. Turning his head at the low noise which caught his attention, he saw the most beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on. Instantly his heart opened and he knew that love had found him.

The lioness had wandered off to play in the full moon night and was also resting upon the large rock at the base of the mountain before her long trek back to the den. She only slightly stirred as the voice of the scorpion began to recite poetry and love songs to her. All through the night they sat together discussing the world and the magic of their new found love.

The next 3 days they stayed together in love, never wanting to leave each others side. He would scratch her behind the ears and she would use the softest part of her paw to rub up and down his spine. A divine love transpired and it was magic.

Knowing that they would both have to return to their families made a vow that each time of the full moon they would return to spend the 4 days together at this special place only they existed in.

For all the warmest months they met and fell deeper in love, no longer concerned for the differences which they had, for the predigests thrust upon the unknowing of loves divinity.

The chilled night air had them curled together as one and they both knew that winter would soon set in and with that the impossibility of meeting at their special place. They discussed him coming and hiding in the walls of the cave where she spent her winters, yet the other lions would be threatened and kill him with certainty. And she was far too large to ever rest with him in his tree trunk, and again all of his family would sting her to death as well for fear of her size and might.

Crying and holding one another, they kissed and promised to meet for one last moon of the coming cycle.

As they left the lioness turned not to the east where she came from but headed up to the top of blue mountain to speak with the black crow. His majic was famous and although most never considered using his ways, she decided it was all she could do.

The following moon shone bright and golden orange in the evening sky, it took her much longer to arrive at the rock as the small body she now permanently wore was unable to travel fast as she once did.

Climbing the rock a shock ran through her soul, the sight of her love now having the long main of the King of Kings was like a lightning bolt which rang through her heart. He too had been up the mountain, and now neither of them could ever turn back.

As she gazed into his eyes, a single tear fell to the red earth below.

At this point my love leap up from the chair tears in his eyes and shouted softly "NO". Crying we met before the now flaming hot fire and held each other crying, melting into one another.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Making love on the way towards the bed, clinging and mixing tears and soft loving words of passions promises, like two desperate lovers with the world at its end.

A dimension of its own a reality apart from this world. Eyes closed eyes open it made no difference as we were melting into one, no more separate, one heart beat one life one breath.

Laying on his back, black hair flowing off the sides to the floor, wild and yet gentle like the center of the storm, we made love , we were love perfect passion.

At some point eyes closed I began to see and feel the change, first the hands becoming thick and soft, covered in fur. Heaving and lunging, swirling and panting the tempo became almost ancient, a rhythm of its own as my body began to transform, to shift painlessly, into the lioness, moving with the energy in complete let go, a sound began to move from my voice, it was that of a female lion mating.

Ecstasy beyond words, until he opened his eyes and screamed so loud that even over the howling winds outside neighbors peeked out their windows and came running over to the house. He leap out of the bed and ran out the door into the night still shouting like a War Cry.

It took a few seconds to move back into the shape of a woman. It was almost a let down to be once again human. In a few moments he came back into the house, curious yet no longer afraid, as we sat together, I asked him what made him run off? Not knowing that he too had seen with his own eyes the transformation take place.

Neither of us claimed to understand or even attempt to decipher the event, but we both knew I had to leave. Not wanting me to go, it was next to impossible for him to allow me to pack.

The following morning I did go, and my love cut his long raven hair which was a very serious sign. Many things happened after this but what I meant to show you is that there are countless ways to in affect manifest a change in ones physical appearance, love is the way of this woman.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by antar

When did this all take place? I am native american and it is my understanding that the BIA is the Bureau of Indian Affairs and is simply a branch of the government, they do not have patrol officers etc. They are little more than any other politician. I have never heard of any such behavior in my lifetime.

How long ago was this?

We are also allowed to be involved with whoemever we choose as I married a quite pale welsh man

Hi Neph, this was in 1986-7. The BIA held a very strong and dark force on the Taos Pueblo. They did drive Police vehicles and tried to control from an evil prospective. Above the law they were cousins and relatives of many in the Governors office of the Pueblo and did some very dark deeds like the yearly 'round up" where they took all lost and abandoned dogs and animals, put them in a corral and did target practice with them, to shoot off a nose of ear first and making it as prolonged and torturous as possible for the screaming yelping animals which may have once known love and family.
In Taos it is not acceptable for a War Chief to be with a white woman, it is not allowed for a white woman to live in the Pueblo, although there was one I never met who they called the UFO woman and made terrible fun of. Her husband was not in politics though and they lived outside the Pueblo in private housing.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It does confuse me that they would behave as they did threatening you, although the laws on non tribal people on reservations are strict.. threatening death is not legal even in tribal governments.

Did you report this incident?

The story btw is fascinating. I have enjoyed it very much. I am just very sad that you had this sort of experience.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It is entirely possible that once a person has an experience with this kind of phenomena, they are able to spot others with the same changeling qualities.

Through out the years I have had experiences which showed this to be true for me. One such experience happened in Sedona Arizona.

Walking with a friend in the beautiful Oak creek Canyon, we happened upon a changeling that was from another dimension most likely. I say most likely because when we first spotted the being it appeared to have a male quality about him. He was stooped down with one thick gray hand making swirling motions in the water. He was like no animal on this planet that I know of. Carrying a device in the other hand was apparently taking samples from the creek.

At some point he looked up to see me craning my head back and forth trying to wrap my mind around what I was seeing. Letting out a guttural and somewhat sucking sound he stood to about 4 feet in height.

His face was a cross between a pig and a wolf, with hair that seemed to defy gravity as it jutted straight out from his head stiff and bright red like the color of the autumn leaves in the oaks above him.

As a matter of fact all the chosen colors were taken from the scene which surrounded him.

I suppose it is possible that a true changeling can switch to any gender they choose as well as form.

I have written in detail about this meeting in other posts, and to save space here will say that the 'he' soon became a 'she', a beautiful peaceful woman sitting in Lotus posture meditating and awaiting our meeting.

She knew our names and spared no time in inviting us to sit before her and "talk". The meeting was not within time as we know it and afterwards neither myself or my friend could recall a single word that had been spoken to us.

Skip up many years in the future and I am sitting in front of one of the worlds most renowned UFO specialists. Speaking before a large group of people I notice the face beginning to take on an almost melting quality, as if it were stretching away from its intended placement ,surprised but not shocked I mentally tell the being about the face, they smoothed back the area with grace and never missed a beat. Later thanked me for the act.

It is my personal thoughts that lead me to believe, it may have to do more with non linear time and past/ future lives than any specific technique. What I mean to express is the possibility we are all beings waiting to become.

If you are at the point where you are close to graduating from this earthly plane, more of the mysteries seem to find you, preparing you for the next step in this massive journey into the eternal flow of consciousness and energy.

When a person is able to use the given phenomena without injury to ones self or others it starts a cosmic connection which drives everything and body to higher states of this dimension. It also allows the lower astrals to move higher as well.

The highest of the lower, can make deals and bargains with humans. They have the ability to create magic and can manipulate dark forces temporarily. Very appealing to those who have not yet defined their position on this earthly plane and not understood their direction.

So you could study the becoming for life times and still no technique will work it is only once you have risen above all technique that the time becomes ripe for you. Shamans know this and keep the ways secret partly because they know that if you are not ready it can be like pushing a baby off a steep cliff to teach it to fly.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

No biggie, anymore that is. If you have ever truly tasted love then you know there is the flip side to it. Poets have always tried to make people understand. I have suffered greatly in this life because I had the courage to love profoundly.

The conspiracy I speak of was true. It feels like another life time to me, and it is another life time for me now.

I guess I have always been just a bit outside the law. I did not have ID until my 30s. Never paid taxes and lived under the wire.

Owned cars that I never put plates on or kept insurance or up to date, if I was caught I just left the vehicle behind and walked away. Not to be illegal, just could not relate to the way things are. Paid cash for everything, was a real pain in the kester for my family.

Those things changed when I became pregnant with my now 13 year old. And after him 2 more boys. Life is different and I certainly am alone, cannot tell my life to anyone here in the Midwest where i live or be strung up by the heels as a Pagan. Not so, I really am not anything. Nor am I not everything.

EDIT: to say thankyou for listening. There is always deep appreciate when someone can relate on some level to what I have to say. It is cleansing you know, to talk.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by antar]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
After I saw the being on Oak Creek, I met an Indian woman who I asked what it could have been and she said some word I did not understand, she said that only shamans and Medicine men could see them.

I wonder if in past lives we are accomplished and then as we take different lives those same traits follow us unbeknownst to us?

I have seen piano players who could listen to a song and then play each note perfectly never having had a single lesson.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

OMG, your story about Ray in Scottland! I can do that!!! I freaked myself out one day looking in the mirror. Suddenly I saw swirling in my eyes and then I saw face after face...some alien, some human/male and female. Some looked slightly feline...

Its not so powerful that its obvious to the public. I've only had one person try to see it...and he could.

Very Cool.

ETUMEH

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hi, I'm a little late to this thread.
Regarding shapeshifting, it would seem from what I've been able to read thus far, that one can apply it not only towards self-improvement, but also towards healing as well (of the body, mind, etc.). Since matter follows mind, I am going to apply some of these principles towards healing of my body, but there are other areas in life as well I want to address.

Is it necessary or recommended to concentrate on only one particular goal at a time, and achieve that goal, before moving to another? Or is it possible to spend various times of the day to give concentration on different goals (albeit concentrating on just one goal each time)? And should the initial goal(s) be something relatively "small" or "not overly serious", such as reversing graying of head hairs, etc.? In other words, starting small and gradually working towards bigger things?

Some of what I've read in some of the posts here sound very much like what I have read in the Esther and Jerry Hicks book, Ask and It Is Given. Such as becoming so in line with your desire that you no longer feel negative emotion (emotional resistance) towards it, which changes your vibrational energy to one that matches the energy of your desire.

I have read in some other books that having a "want" or a "desire" is not a good thing, because wanting or desiring something implies that you're still apart from that which you desire. But I would imagine that has more to do with someone who is not in emotional and vibrational alignment with their desire.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join