It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to shapeshift yourself

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

What I have heard is that we convey much of ourselves through our aura. I do know that it is possible to become invisible by raising the frequency of one's body. This is what we do when we perceive the spirit world. In order to perceive the spirit world we must raise the frequency of at least part of our body to the same frequency as the part of the spirit world we want to perceive. In a similar way we may make ourselves invisible just like a spirit, by raising the frequency of the WHOLE of our body. If this is possible, it should also be possible to replace the physical-world-frequency-range of the body with a different shape. Werewolves e.g. are people who shape-shift involuntarily. And if that is possible, why wouldn't it be possible to shape-shift VOLUNTARILY? One should never be afraid to experiment with thought-energy, because even though mistakes can be done, learning always takes place and that is positive.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by the-enlighted-one
What I have heard is that we convey much of ourselves through our aura. I do know that it is possible to become invisible by raising the frequency of one's body.

Maybe not actually invisible but at least on a frequency range where those that should not notice you do not notice you.

As children we knew how to do that when playing hide and seek.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Multiple Personality Disorder and Shapeshifting

Apparently people who suffer MPD unwittingly "shapeshift". According to scientific case-studies many who switch back and forth between personalities display real physical changes that can occur within minutes: scars appear or disappear, eyesight suddenly improves or worsens, skin colour changes, etc.

While these people are not doing it on purpose it does provide evidence that one can physically shapeshift within a short time.

This in no way proves causation, only correlation. It doesn't even begin to prove mind over matter. Only that outward physical changes may occur shortly after a psychological change. It doesn't mean the change wasn't at first physical and internal, rather than being psychological. The skin color change could be understood as changes in histamine levels, which abnormal ranges are linked to serious psychological disorders such as schizophrenia.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Supposing that someone could shapeshift into something like another creature... How would you know what you are? Seeing thing means you have a pair of eyes, but unless you looked into a mirror, you wouldn't know what you are. I had a lucid dream once where I was witnessing a vision, but I could not tell if I was another person, an animal, or seeing something from a webcam. The vision seemed real enough, but I am not sure of the source of the imagery.

There was something early in this thread about someone being a tree or a plant... Seems kind of ridiculous to me, but how would you know you were a tree. Trees don't have eyes, and their movement is severely limited, so how could someone even think they shapeshifted without seeing yourself in a mirror?

I can sort of grasp the idea of possessions, jumping into some elses body, or seeing something through someone elses eyes, but changing physical form just seems highly unlikely. Alot of these notions make for good reading, but don't you just have to put that into the science fiction category? I mean reptilians... come on now.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I absolutely believe in this.
I was raised by a very shamanistic-like mother. I, myself, study witchcraft but it's completely believable. I've seen many of her friends-and her, for that matter-go into trances that are so...real. I was wondering, however, does anyone know how you would go about this. I know it involves immense study and time but...how do you start?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I read (eliphas levi book) that you first change your astral body, then your physical.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Krystalia

Hello Krystalia, I would love to know how you were able to accomplish this since i've been trying through meditation and trying to keep my mind focused on the wolf while I do so. it would be much appreciated if you would share with me the steps/techniques you used to shapehift.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
A Scotsman puts on a ghilly suit ant all of a sudden he a shapeshifter. I've seen feats of contortion that are mind numbing. I've seen people who can make themselves complete unnoticable in a room. Never in any investigation, never in any credible piece of evidence have I seen or heard(from a reputable source) of the ability to shapeshift from a human form to a tree. Someone explain how it's physically possible and I'll consider it. But I don't believe there is any possible way for this to happen.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Ha Ha, you comment reminds me of an experience I had; I was talking to a patient and asking some typical med. questions, this particular person was kind of a hippie, and the conversation went something like this:
How old are you
"I dont know man I am not into numbers"
OK do you remember your birthday?
"yeah"
OK count forward from your birthdate
The person take some time to do this then says "forty two" At this point I was really shocked if I had to guess this girl's (ladies) age I would have put her at no older than 28. I think that she was really on to something in forgetting her age and I may have done her a diservice by making her figure it out. In the light of this experience and from what I have been studying I have been working at not giving much attention to age/time.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
My post in the Grand Master Shape Shifting thread - I believe some folk can shape-shift. There was a guy in Scotland who used to do it. His name was Ray something. He died just a few years ago in a residential care home.
He first noticed the ability himself when sitting in a park one day and some kids asked him to "stop doing that". When he asked what they said, "stop making faces". I never met him myself but I've a few friends who did. One of them visited him more than 50 times and he shape-shifted every single visit.

They'd go in, sit in front of him, and just watch him change. There was no dark room with a wee lamp or curtain or anything, and no meditations or stuff. Very quickly his face would vanish and flutter like a shuffling pack of cards and stop at a different face. There would be grey aliens, god-like entities & archetypes such as Zeus, and what-have-you. I heard that sometimes the walls behind him would bubble and drip, or melt down, or curve. One witness jumped off the couch and made for the door. Another got a voice in his head saying "who is Ray." Some others got a weight on their chest and their breathing was affected.

A few attempts were made at filming him but I'm not sure if anything actually showed up. I saw one of the films but saw nothing, though I thought I did once or twice, ( a bit like the film posted above). Another friend sat beside him at a meeting one night and he got very strong and wierd sensations in his legs & that was before he knew who Ray was, or what he did.

Whatever he did, it was natural to him and seemed to have an effect on the thinking processes of the witnesses. That's some power to have.

I just asked Ray if I could taste his abilities ad I said that if he didn't want me to, then he could just push me out of him. So, when I tasted him, it felt like a whirlwind of INCREDIBLY powerful energy and it felt like when you ride one of those rides at an amusement park that twirl you around so fast that you go bonkers. I also noticed that my presence was flashing as I cycled through different densities super fast and it was changing. It was on a spiritual level, but then I maintained my calm within the storm and proceed to copy that ability onto myself. I can definitely feel his energy in me and it makes me feel nauseous, but I think in time, when its fully integrated into my body, it should subside. I think its just because I'm dizzy, though. Pretty cool stuff and a big thank you to Ray for allowing me to copy that off of him. =)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LightworkerNaven

That's interesting. Are you a medium or something? Did you get a glimpse of any of his hobbies, I wonder?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
To shape shift you have to think really hard on being the object you want to be. Also takes lots of practice to shapeshift.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Uh... this is my first reply...
Anyone know how to shape shift your gender. I am transgender, and I'm waiting for hormones and operations. However these things bear great risks for me, and my life span will be shortened quite a lot. The technology isn't good enough to prevent that or even make me 100% passable as my real gender... I'm thinking a lot about it, and if my life truly ends up as horrible as my doctors claim it will be, then I will probably end it (if it comes to that).

Before I do that, though, I will try every possible solution I can find. I do like this world, but my mental and physical wounds are too much. Sorry to get all depressing on you. I'm just saying it as it is. I don't need any judgmental replies. Trust me I've heard it all.

Thank you. ^-^

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join