It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to shapeshift yourself

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Ohh jesus tapdancing christ, Now you've crossed the line.
I have entertained your threads and found some of them to be amusing
and enlightening, but this is where I get off.
Can anyone provide so much as a shread of tangible evidence that this has EVER been performed successfully?
NOPE!!!
Come on man. Aren't we supposed to be denying ignorance?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I had totally forgotten about this thread and hadnt even read your experiences. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

A real third eye bender I know...
Hey I love your new Avatar, when you are done with it can I PLEASE have it??? I tried to do the same but just did not know how... A very fun one to wear from time to time, I do feel that there are gates...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hello Antar,

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your experiences with your War Chief love, so terribly beautiful, tragic, and sad.

I really loved the story you posted about the scorpion and the lioness, I have never ever heard that story before, equally beautiful and so, so sad.

If I may ask you a question about the War Chief, do you still feel the strong love connection to him after all these years?

I am really not too sure what directed me to this thread, and I have to confess that for some strange reason I only read page 5. (ooops sorry Sky).

But I suppose everything happens for a reason.

Thanks!

Sorry, a bit off topic.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

A real third eye bender I know...
Hey I love your new Avatar, when you are done with it can I PLEASE have it??? I tried to do the same but just did not know how... A very fun one to wear from time to time, I do feel that there are gates...

Its all yours when Im done with it.

If you still want it by then, just drop me a note.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have joined this forum just to pay my respect to this section. I was hesitant in posting because I didn't want to give anything personal away, but it is about time I write about this. I have experienced shapeshifting throughout the course of my life. There are two other members in my family that are able to do it too. I'm not exactly sure if they can do it at will but they have both had experiences. I don't know much about the origin of my family. Not much is known about my grand parents, such as the ethnicity. It is rumored there is native american blood, german, french, irish and italian. Quite a mix, but I will get to the point.

My first experience began when I was 10 or so. I will only write about the first experience in detail because it is all I feel like telling at this point. I believe it was my 10th or 11th birthday. As the usual custom, I had 4 or so friends over for a sleep over. We were all in my room at around 10 p.m. or so. We were doing something that involved telling stories, I assume it was ghost stories since those were an early obsession of mine. As we were all listening to the speaker at the time, we were transfixed. Then he looked at me and his mouth kind of dropped. I started to get worried, I've always been worried. I put my hand to my face thinking that maybe I was having a nose bleed or a pimple had made it's way to the surface of my skin. Then the kid to the right of him turned and looked at me. He raised his eyebrow. They asked what happened to me. "What happened to _______" and they said my name. I spoke "What are you talking about?" I was getting a bit nervous. They all kind of looked at me like I was a martian or something. I guess my voice was different then the person they thought I was. They said "Oh my God...you're Kevin." Kevin was this random kid in my class who was actually the exact polar opposite of me in looks. They all said I was Kevin. According to them for a few seconds I was actually Kevin. They still swear to it to this day and I really don't consider them liars.

It was later I learned I could make faces without actually making faces. Similar to the Ray story posted in this thread. I don't think I've ever been able to do anything to the extent he did, like shift into a grey face. It feels like I'm moving the energy in my body to make the faces. It's hard to explain. I've tried shifting into animals but....they are a but too complex.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by serze

Thanks for sharing that. Sounds very familiar. If you ever feel like sharing more, please do so.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
I can shapeshift in this fashion. I thank you skyfloating for clarifying this theory that I always had. I get alot of "you look different than you did yesterday"

Whether its rapid hair growth, or weightgain/loss, I get that alot!

Now I found out that my mindstate was controlling my appearance. Ever so subtle, but noticable if you are one that sees me everyday.

How can i grow my hair back on my head?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have noticed that when people go on diets they start shape shifting...but once they quit they go back to their original shape...very strange.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by wigit

Hello Wigit.

If you know more about this scottish guy (a name for example) do kindly post it for our information benefit. Thanks.

There are many Druid in Scotland, I have a book in my possession I believe to be extremely eye opening for most people. it's on amazon for a couple of dollars used.

We are all just energy, so it should be very easy for us to change.

Amazon

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Is Castaneda's ability to tunrn into the crow a shapeshifting? If so, than its a pretty olde school. Odin was famous for his ability to turn into the crow. Druids and some scandinavian scalds were famous for art of shapeshifting into boars. Ancient Russian count of Polock - Wolha was famous for his art of shapeshifting to the wolf (this is real historic person).

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I believe it's possible. I think most might be able to shift into their animal totem easier then other animal and as for changing skin, human features, ect. That sound believable too. Anyone who doubts shouldn't even come to look in to it. I am trying all i can to shift into my totem the wolf. I found out my totem the "witch" way, what ever you may call it. But this scottish shapeshifting person sounds extremely interesting. Tips in anyway for me would be totally loved. Also, don't think I don't think it's easy, i know it would take a long or possibly lifetime, to master.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think the more you focus on a part of your being the more you become it. For example, if you are obese and all you can think about is your obesity you won't change because you are the one making yourself obese. For me I have found out that I can alter my appearance just by focus. You can compare it to false pregnancies, a girl believes she is pregnant in her mind and her body changes to act as if it really is pregnant. The physical change was created by the mental change.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hey is that True??
Can you teach me how to do that more information please?
Video picture on you doing It ?????

contact me: [email protected]

I want to learn become a young boy until i can go into spiritworld, or buddhahoood, the highest goal for me i will reach,, whats that.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I am a shapeshifter and I can turn into anything plants to animals, mythical creatures (dragons, fairies ect.) to creatures from different planets and believe you me that it isnt easy to change what ever.

this is how to shapeshift (if you are not a shapshifter then this wont work)

1. sit somewhere pieceful (anywhere where you wont be interupted)

2. close your eyes and relax

3. think of anything (e.g tiger) picture it in your head (think real hard)

4. act like the it and soon enough you will become that creature

good luck

"anonymous ats | anonymus reader | member"

You anonymous wrote : im a shapeshifter bla. bla.
on page 4. in the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I want to teach me that. so i can be a young boy again and again

Does anyone knows for sure a Teqnique that works?
store.nexternal.com...

the book there: shaman, healer, sage

"she shapeshifed into a young bautiful woman, she said: im undeadly,"
now ive been told that the shapeshifter shaman dona laura,
have done "the transformtion into spirit world" what she means wih that i dont ure of.

I want to learn how to shapeshift whatever i want to be.
I also want to be ably to becom invinsible whenever i want.

Tell me alla about It, I dont think its nessasery to be a painful progress, dona laura from the andes never speaked about the pain.)

My highes dream is to reach "nirvana" "the final goal" buddhahood)- whats spiritworld like why isnt she in buddhahood? :S

More info thankyou

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
More info thankyou

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
on page 4 by anonym

"this is how to shapeshift (if you are not a shapshifter then this wont work) "

do like this if you want to learn to drive a car, but if you dont is a cardriver you wont exceed? :S what ??

will it not work ???

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
www.amazon.com...=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1228003278&sr=8-1

This book... anyon read IT ????

Tell me all aboutIT ???

what do they tell about shapeshifting want to know everything!!
dotn have much money

PM me or [email protected]

msn = [email protected]
ALL shapeshifters add meeee....
:
!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
How do I send Private Message to a member ???? :S:S:S:S

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join