It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to shapeshift yourself

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Noticed what you've said about shifting, but honestly how far is too far for you? have you ever shut yourselves off from everything else and gone to your lairs or outdoors,left everything else behind and changed, mentally,
physically and spiritually? Do you start growling and hissing, or saying things real fast that you never said before? and your movements, too.
please reply and give as many details as you can.
thankies! Skritches and nuzzles
=^.^=~

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

i used to know a guy named A who appeared to shape shift once.
what's going on one ONE level is telepathy. there is no supernatural world,
only phenomena that we haven't measured or discovered yet.
the sight i saw was the face of A vaciLLating between what looked like
the typical pop culture small grey aLien,a happy little faery-Like sprite,
and a reptilian humanoid replete with scales.the shape of A's face
appeared to change when the inner communication (telepathy) changed.
A was attempting a mind trick on me,that is what i thought for years,
or that A had hypnotized or mesmerized me in some way,or that my imagination was running wiLd.
i do not reaLLY think any of those things anymore.
noW i think it was probabLy "CHAKRIC possessioN".
i'm gonna go google that,"ChaKric possession".

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreySwordsman

please tell me how you do this... i've always thought and tried to think of myself as a 'higher leveled person' to say by imagining my energy expand, or make myself unnoticable by taking the energy back into me... I'm not sure if i'm doing this right, i would be so thankful, though, if you told me how to do that.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
transmutation is quite common among many scottish mediums and such like, but ive never seen anyone shapeshift fully, 2 totally different things.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Shapeshifting is not a deed accomplished alone.........there are unseen entities that are drawn to the person attempting the change. If the the person has enough character and intestinal fortitude to allow these entities to work with and within him then the change is possible. I hope you don't mind that i included an image of me and some shapeshifting friends of mine. I find it helps when you are discussing topics that tend to attract charlatans. Most of the "accepted" truths aren't true at all, generally speaking they are merely ideas posted by wantabes.

[edit on 063131p://am3158 by debris765nju]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Initially one only shapeshifts mentally/emotionally, but with practice it is said that this turns into physical shapeshifting...the ability to alter ones frequency. It is also said that any human would have the ability to practice and do this.

I did some meditation a few years ago, got really into it, i did try this, one night, before getting to sleep, i started to meditate, then started to try and feel like if i had wings, in my mind, trying to forget i didn't have any, then i started to feel them,
yeah like that, then i wanted to move them, so i started to try moving them, after a while, i could feel the movement, it was as if they really were there, something like when somebody looses an arm and still tries to move it and can feel it although there's nothing there.

I did that for a while, then went to bed, and surprisingly, i could not sleep, i felt itches in my back, as if the wings would actually be growing there, i remember it was very powerful feeling of those wings actually being there and being able to move them as if they were my arms, very easily and could feel the weight and all that.

By next day, i had scratches on my back, i guess i did them while sleeping because of the itching, how cool was that.

Since then i can do stuff like that, i feel like something inside me changed since i can focus very easy when i close my eyes and start feeling whatever i want, and even if i haven't really practiced doing this, i have noticed a lot of people see me differently when i try to be seeing like some thing else, and some of them actually tell me about it or ask if i have changed something on me lately.

I think the power of the mind allows for this and more, it all depends on how much you believe it can be done, once that barrier is crossed, everything is possible..

Great thread by the way.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
is there a one step process to do this?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I read a few of those Don Juan books , thats some pretty far out stuff. They talk about shapeshifting . It's interesting.
Don Juan - The teachings of Don Juan , would be the best book to start off with.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Initially one only shapeshifts mentally/emotionally, but with practice it is said that this turns into physical shapeshifting...the ability to alter ones frequency. It is also said that any human would have the ability to practice and do this.

I'm assuming you've actually lived with the Native American shamans, or in fact have Native American ancestory? Or did you just get this information off the internet. I'm actually pretty sure I read an article on a site that you may have taken verbatim if my memory serves me correctly. It's becoming more and more offensive when people who have no ancestery or connection, even lived with the Native Americans start misconstruing what actually goes on. I have yet to meet a Native American who has literally claimed the ability to turn into any animal. I mean a physical transformation. So what we have here is people like you (no offense) making people like us appear like either crack heads, crazy, liars, or misinterpretors. Although there are certain abilities possessed of the shaman.....it is safe to say this is not one of them. I mean a physical transformation.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by avail

As I recall it was a hallucinogenic substance that made him "shapeshift". Not exactly the most scientific of protocol.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NativeAmerican

No, I didnt actually "lift" this information from anywhere. Neither do I have native american relatives.

Ive been practicing Meditation since more than 10 years, so its somewhat natural to have certain "ideas" on various things.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Pretty powerful experience you had there. Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I think that would be one of the best ways to do so. Its not physically possible to grow wings and start flying , but it is mentally =)

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong, it was a nice read and I don't want to come off as snoody. I enjoy reading all of your topics. They're really good
. The things is, and it could just be me, the way the article is written it almost seems that you're saying this or that will actually happen which is kind of misleading if you don't actually know it will.
I brought up the site and then went looking for it for the past 15 minutes. It is very similar to what was written. At least each paragraph is developed the same and in that order. With awareness being brought into the animals and so on. A part of me thought you might have actually have written the article on that site since the person is a good writer like you. If not, it is just a very big coincidence on the similarity. For some reason or another it is no longer coming up on the search engines so it may in fact have been removed.

What I was worried about was that it may have not have been your actual "ideas".

[edit on 28-1-2009 by NativeAmerican]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Or its the other way around: Ive seen a few blogs and websites either copy/paste some threads I made or re-write them.

Or maybe not...maybe we came to similar conclusions.

In any case, I share your feelings about con-artists taking native-american stuff and making some new-agey $$$$ program out of them.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Yeah it kind of got out of hand with the con-artist...was his name RedElk or something?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
There's a very easy three-step process to become a shapeshifter:

1) Take a video of yourself
2) Upload it to YouTube
3) Make an ATS thread about your video saying that you are a reptilian

Easy!

It's people like you that are the reason why people are discussing this via U2Us, and not contributing to the thread.

I have no doubt shapeshifting is real, and I would like to learn more about it.

I must warn people if you are to post anything implying you believe shapeshifting is real, you may be subjected to attacks such as this designed to manipulate your emotions.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join